Jump to content
Dolly

OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Recommended Posts

They are the smaller bottles, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lainey they are the littles but I don't mind because they'll fit into the little wooden sections of my box with a 1/3 oz bottle, whereas I can't get two reg size rollerballs in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still wish they came in 1/3 oz. bottles. *sigh* Oh well. If wishes were fishes, right? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I'm already yammering about the things that I'm wishing for, I ALSO really like these scents on their own and would be very interested in them if they were available in virgin versions. Any possibility of that? @Potion Master ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered spray bottles of Cougar and Popularity Potion, I am so excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to try one of the LE OCCOs Sandal Musk as part of my 2nd sale order

Also, Happy Hobbit Mud Scrub, Essence of Grove soap bar, Sunshine of Your Love, Neal's Rush, and (hopefully) Spirit Wolf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 7:27 PM, Lainey said:

I still wish they came in 1/3 oz. bottles. *sigh* Oh well. If wishes were fishes, right? 

 

 

Yeah, and in 30ml since I have a thing for collecting all the perfumes with cops. I love cops and wear them almost every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I’ve come to the conclusion to get UN LFM 60/40 spray, and pair it with topper. Now for the scent to layer it. I’m thinking sugared honeycomb 🍯 , sugared roses, or maybe a sugared Peach and also top it with a little of my BCP w/ LAM +Aja 🤔 since it has cops in it. But I might just buy all three scents and rotate them 😌. I hope they’re congruent with the vibe LFM gives off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vicki Lee that all sounds awesome, but I highly recommend NOT mixing the LFM with anything else right now, it's a phero work of art all by itself. Seriously. I think if you put LFM and Topper and LAM all on at once, you would have zero idea to which phero to attribute your hits. Or your ghosting. Use them individually for now. Topper and LAM, sure, alright. But wear the LFM alone, only thing you would add would be cops.

This is just my opinion, but a little goes a long way and you're still researching. Piling them on may get you hits, but you also might just be wasting $ when one would do a better job.

Edited by Eastwood22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Vicki Lee that all sounds awesome, but I highly recommend NOT mixing the LFM with anything else right now, it's a phero work of art all by itself. Seriously. I think if you put LFM and Topper and LAM all on at once, you would have zero idea to which phero to attribute your hits. Or your ghosting. Use them individually for now. Topper and LAM, sure, alright. But wear the LFM alone, only thing you would add would be cops.

This is just my opinion, but a little goes a long way and you're still researching. Piling them on may get you hits, but you also might just be wasting $ when one would do a better job.

Ok noted @Eastwood22.... I'll stick to just the LFM for now and a few sugared scents. Would it be ok to have the UN LFM with a sugared scent (For my smelling pleasure), and a dash of my OCCO's that compliment the other scent? 

 

 I've been reading y'all posts and there's a lot of mixing of Phero's going on in them so I guess I just got caught up in that train of thought. Thank you for your input! 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Ok noted @Eastwood22.... I'll stick to just the LFM for now and a few sugared scents. Would it be ok to have the UN LFM with a sugared scent (For my smelling pleasure), and a dash of my OCCO's that compliment the other scent? 

 

 I've been reading y'all posts and there's a lot of mixing of Phero's going on in them so I guess I just got caught up in that train of thought. Thank you for your input! 🤗

LFM + Sugared + OCCO = Perfection!!!

 

I do mix pheros, but it's more like having Lumina on in the am and something else at night, without showering in between. But do add your OCCO's! The ladies that are mixing successfully have been rocking pheros for years, if not decades. Of course I prefer to learn the hard way and I have, in the past, mixed hella pheros. However, the blends are already mixed to perfection so I TRY REALLY REALLY HARD to listen to their advice to keep it pure, and (mostly) I do manage. Mara's blends blow away any shenanigans that I'm going to mix up. 

Edited by Eastwood22
Run-on sentences are the devil's handiwork

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 7:34 AM, Eastwood22 said:

LFM + Sugared + OCCO = Perfection!!!

 

I do mix pheros, but it's more like having Lumina on in the am and something else at night, without showering in between. But do add your OCCO's! The ladies that are mixing successfully have been rocking pheros for years, if not decades. Of course I prefer to learn the hard way and I have, in the past, mixed hella pheros. However, the blends are already mixed to perfection so I TRY REALLY REALLY HARD to listen to their advice to keep it pure, and (mostly) I do manage. Mara's blends blow away any shenanigans that I'm going to mix up. 

sounds like a good mix!

 i really need to figure out which ones go well with each other!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ordered Cougar so it should be here any day soon!👅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fang said:

ordered Cougar so it should be here any day soon!👅

Oooh let me know how it goes! Did you get the oil or spray?  @Fang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Oooh let me know how it goes! Did you get the oil or spray?  @Fang

the oil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fang said:

the oil

my cougar has just arrived, couldn't wait 2 weeks for the bottle shock lol, so had to try it, i love the scent, it starts out like a strong grapefruit scent and on dry down like a strong floral powdery grapefruit, very sophisticated, will see if any selfies happen this afternoon lol!

will write a review after more experiments!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×