OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Gotta report back with your Love God experiences!  I love hearing from a woman’s perspective.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Snoopyace said:

Gotta report back with your Love God experiences!  I love hearing from a woman’s perspective.

I definitely will. I also bought a virgin bottle of Adam's Nectar for him to wear out and about, plus a pheroed sample. If we both like the fragrance, I'll get a pheroed bottle for him. I'm going to have to hide the pherotine sample of Love God from him and help him apply it because he's a major slatherer, and will no doubt OD us both if left to his own devices, lol. 

3 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I definitely will. I also bought a virgin bottle of Adam's Nectar for him to wear out and about, plus a pheroed sample. If we both like the fragrance, I'll get a pheroed bottle for him. I'm going to have to hide the pherotine sample of Love God from him and help him apply it because he's a major slatherer, and will no doubt OD us both if left to his own devices, lol. 

Ahaha!  I haven’t really been able to OD with The Love God.  I find that 8-12”s or 2-3 sprays is my sweet spot.  Not sure about the Pherotine sizes.  I will probably start with 2 drops and adjust from there.

1 minute ago, Snoopyace said:

Ahaha!  I haven’t really been able to OD with The Love God.  I find that 8-12”s or 2-3 sprays is my sweet spot.  Not sure about the Pherotine sizes.  I will probably start with 2 drops and adjust from there.

I think I'll try two drops on him, as well.  I've been buying a few men's bottles off and on for him and he is finally using them. He's not much into caring about or trying to understand the pheromones, so I just buy scents that I like. He usually wears them at home anyway, but I'll have to warn him not to wear Love God to work.

Ahaha!  Depending on who we works with, The Love God could be...  distracting.

I'm going to buy all the new release trials, minus the one with civit and the one with DOM, most likely. Plus, most likely, stock up on 4 or 5 pherotines, even though I have leftovers from last year, of course.

Between taking kids snowboarding and myself to Disneyland and LA, I'm financially not prepared as I'd like to be for new releases!

11 hours ago, Kayla said:

I got DHEAS, SWS, Mega Watt, and Love God (for my husband). I have some other ones from last year, so I wanted to get a couple of different ones. :) Did you decide which ones you're ordering?

Yes got Dom pherotine and LFM Pherotine

how do you like the pherotines?

did you add yours to perfume?

1 hour ago, Fang said:

Yes got Dom pherotine and LFM Pherotine

how do you like the pherotines?

did you add yours to perfume?

Last year, I bought some 2 and 3ml tollerball bottles from Amazon and mixed some virgin scents with the pherotines. Occasionally, I will use a drop or two separately, then roll a perfume over it. I am pretty conservative with my phero usage, because I have a low tolerance (very sensitive to their effects).

Well, I only had enough to order Special Delivery, til early next ( well, technically it’s Sunday here, so this ) week, but I didn’t want to wait & have it sell out, lol. That one was top priority.

Depending on if all of these are still in stock when I order on Tuesday or Wednesday, my plans are the UN pherotines in Lumina, Cougar & DHEAS, a fb of Red Lace, & sample vials of White Licorice, Tropical Musk, Sarong w/ Lumina, Prisma w/ Audacious, Tropical Musk, Mistress Mine w/ Dominance, & Crema Delizia w/ BAM ! 

22 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

I'll be getting a few pherotines this week (I'll email for an invoice tomorrow) and a few roller bottles. 

have you decided which pherotines?

Yeah, they're all in a draft email to LPMP, now. 

Magnet
BAM
Cuddle Bunny
DHEAS
Blatant Invitation 

and one set of roller bottles. 

I'm so freaking excited to put this order in, tomorrow (my job pays me on Mondays, or I'd have done it today, lol). 

Edited by SugarKitten

5 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Yeah, they're all in a draft email to LPMP, but I just realized that I don't need to bc the new site allows for paypal pay (I used to email for an invoice, but now I don't have to, anymore), so I'll scrap it, lol. But here's what I'm gonna get: 

Magnet
BAM
Cuddle Bunny
DHEAS
Blatant Invitation 

and one set of roller bottles. 

I'm so freaking excited to put this order in, tomorrow (my job pays me on Mondays, or I'd have done it today, lol). 

I need to bookmark the new site on my laptop, now. 

is the new site working now?

i ordered from the old

for the roller bottles are you going to make your own scented pheros?

you know you could always add a drop or 2 of the un pherotines to your already phero scented, it would be a good boost!

idk, I just edited my original post bc I checked on that site and couldn't find the pherotines.  I got so excited when testing for Aja from my phone to see if I could use paypal to pay that I may have jumped the gun a little bit. 😰

but I finally set up a profile, there. 

Oh, yeah. I'm gonna make my own, but my themyscira was leaking pretty bad (I didn't realize how badly until Friday, since I haven't been using it so much (I'm already down to half a bottle, but I haven't used that much), so one is to replace it, the others are to diy some blends, this way I can have "untainted" ones and "frankenscents/mones" in case I want to have a little boost, but not permanently affect my already 'moned lp fragrances (or rolly scents I got from other places that I just want to give a little kick). 

Good to know, I definitely don't wanna overdo it (I might've gone and added like ... four drops, sometimes forgetting how little I really need to add). Thanks, @Fang!

3 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Oh, yeah. I'm gonna make my own, but my themyscira was leaking pretty bad (I didn't realize how badly until Friday, since I haven't been using it so much (I'm already down to half a bottle, but I haven't used that much), so one is to replace it, the others are to diy some blends, this way I can have "untainted" ones and "frankenscents/mones" in case I want to have a little boost, but not permanently affect my already 'moned lp fragrances (or rolly scents I got from other places that I just want to give a little kick). 

Good to know, I definitely don't wanna overdo it (I might've gone and added like ... four drops, sometimes forgetting how little I really need to add). Thanks, @Fang!

only add them to the scented ones you have like if you have magnet scented or BI or others, but don't mix the pheros up only add to already scented ones you have like if you have cuddle bunny scented then you add the Un ext.

11 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

idk, I just edited my original post bc I checked on that site and couldn't find the pherotines.  I got so excited when testing for Aja from my phone to see if I could use paypal to pay that I may have jumped the gun a little bit. 😰

but I finally set up a profile, there. 

I have some Aja just above the label bottle i can't get rid of and don't like, it's yours for the taking if your interested i don't like it, too honey for me!

20 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Oh, gotcha! Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. 

How much for the Aja? I'm in love with that one! 

Nothing, i want to get rid of it lol!

@Potion Master, I submitted one invoice request before realizing that I also want a pherotine of TMI that I forgot to put on there, I just want to make sure we can put them all on the same invoice?

Edited by SugarKitten

Just a friendly reminder for everyone that discussions regarding trades/sales must be conducted in the Trading Post subforum, please.  Thanks. :)

14 hours ago, halo0073 said:

I’m definitely getting a bottle of Prisma. Trying to work my way through new releases to see if there are any other must haves. 

That's the one I'm most intrigued by! A rainbow of scents plus cream? I can't imagine it.

I’m super stoked for my order to come today. 

I ordered a FB of Universal Antidote, last  (sooooo wonderful I wanted a FB) of   Tsunonme, So thankful to be getting to try a trial Balm Bomb finally, and Trial of Elementary Ch6 B2.2.

Also got another Trial of Anti Piggy. Still trying to figure this one out. 

Going to put on Balm Balm as soon as package arrives! 

Im waiting on my invoice, but am hoping to get it by Monday, so I can order the new releases Monday. :D

15 minutes ago, amoradrianam said:

I ordered a FB of Universal Antidote, last  (sooooo wonderful I wanted a FB) of   Tsunonme, So thankful to be getting to try a trial Balm Bomb finally, and Trial of Elementary Ch6 B2.2.

Im waiting on my invoice, but am hoping to get it by Monday, so I can order the new releases Monday. :D

You mean the scented Balm Bomb ? Because that is absolutely beautiful ! My mom hates 99.9% of all perfumes & I bought her Balm Bomb & she fell head over heels & ordered her second fb, which should be in Monday. It’s that good, lol. 

37 minutes ago, StrawberryKitten said:

You mean the scented Balm Bomb ? Because that is absolutely beautiful ! My mom hates 99.9% of all perfumes & I bought her Balm Bomb & she fell head over heels & ordered her second fb, which should be in Monday. It’s that good, lol. 

Oh thank you! Yes the scented :) wow very glad about your mom! 

16 hours ago, amoradrianam said:

which one is Unversal Antidote have'nt seen that one.

I would like to get a spray of Pure Sugar boosted w/ something like Levitation or Topper. Idk if I can justify another bottle of Topper though, lol. Maybe I will just get a little bottle of Pure Sugar to boost my Topper. :lol: I am awaiting the samples I ordered. I know I am getting some Tang Ylang, but trying to decide if I want that boosted. Decisions, Decisions.

3 hours ago, Fang said:

which one is Unversal Antidote have'nt seen that one.

lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/11312-universal-antidote

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/11312-universal-antidote

is this still sold?