OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

My current order is the January 2009 new releases sample package and a full bottle of Robin And Marian. Robin And Marian is on the list for scents on lower supply, but not yet selling out fragrances. So I thought that I'd order a bottle before it becomes no more. It might be a good idea to check other favorites.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too much ! yesterday Jan New Releases sampler and Sexology......today Morrocan Nights and LP:Original (Phero Enhanced)

Too much ! yesterday Jan New Releases sampler and Sexology......today Morrocan Nights and LP:Original (Phero Enhanced)

Too much is right (for me I mean!). I won't even say all the stuff I haven't gotten yet. That's insane. But the most recent order is a bottle of custom sugar, 4 samples, and a bottle of sexology. Out of the samples, I'm pretty sure I'll get a bottle of Scarlet Silk. Then I have around 5 samples coming that I have to sample between last month and this month, but I think I'm going to be more picky on what I buy now because I have so many perfumes, I'm not sure I'm ever even going to use them all. I seem to go to the same ones most regularly, probably because I'm just simple at heart.

I need to focus on the 3g's list - i order new plus a few off that list and still try to get some of the main stays i have not tried yet

i need to work on restraint but it never happens

I need to focus on the 3g's list - i order new plus a few off that list and still try to get some of the main stays i have not tried yet

i need to work on restraint but it never happens

restraint ? What's 'restraint' :Hug_emoticon: ? *as I convince myself I need just one more*

I have a ton of stuff coming. My regular orders include: Sexology (bottle), LP with BI (bottle), Scarlet Silk (bottle), monthly sampler, Figgin Awesome (bottle), Yin Ylang (2 bottles), Just a Little Naughty, PG: Dominance (trade), Raven Moon 2008 (bottle), Scandalous 2009 (2 bottles), Rocket Fuel (am splitting with knjsavy), Custom Sugared (bottles), Time Travel Potion (bottle) and 5 unscented pheros that I am splitting with some other gals.

Whew, I think I need to hold off on any more orders until these all come in!

I have a ton of stuff coming. My regular orders include: Sexology (bottle), LP with BI (bottle), Scarlet Silk (bottle), monthly sampler, Figgin Awesome (bottle), Yin Ylang (2 bottles), Just a Little Naughty, PG: Dominance (trade), Raven Moon 2008 (bottle), Scandalous 2009 (2 bottles), Rocket Fuel (am splitting with knjsavy), Custom Sugared (bottles), Time Travel Potion (bottle) and 5 unscented pheros that I am splitting with some other gals.

Holy Sh*t - we all have issues. I stand in awe of this order. I salute you. I see smoke coming from your wallet - but I am truly impressed.

But it's the pot calling the kettle black because on the way are: (all full bottles) 3 custom sugareds, unscented Dominance, unscented Cougar, Tamashi No Tomo, Phero Girl, PCMP, and Ivory Pixie's Midnight Garden. Whew. Speaking of smoking wallets.

Does anyone else have the old Hanna Barbara Good Angel/Bad Angel conversation? Good Angel - don't buy anymore LP - DH will stroke! Bad Angel - But you know you want to - it will be ok - he'll like how you smell and surely that will be good enough. Have another piece of candy (I mean roller of perfume) little girl.

But yes - I have a want list - Betrothal, Freya's, Treasured Hearts, (maybe) Sexology - will wait to see reviews - and Teddy Man for the DH.

And then I'll have to take a break. Or I will not live to see my bonus. :-)

Edited by Shelly B

Holy Sh*t - we all have issues. I stand in awe of this order. I salute you. I see smoke coming from your wallet - but I am truly impressed.

But it's the pot calling the kettle black because on the way are: (all full bottles) 3 custom sugareds, unscented Dominance, unscented Cougar, Tamashi No Tomo, Phero Girl, PCMP, and Ivory Pixie's Midnight Garden. Whew. Speaking of smoking wallets.

Does anyone else have the old Hanna Barbara Good Angel/Bad Angel conversation? Good Angel - don't buy anymore LP - DH will stroke! Bad Angel - But you know you want to - it will be ok - he'll like how you smell and surely that will be good enough. Have another piece of candy (I mean roller of perfume) little girl.

But yes - I have a want list - Betrothal, Freya's, Treasured Hearts, (maybe) Sexology - will wait to see reviews - and Teddy Man for the DH.

And then I'll have to take a break. Or I will not live to see my bonus. :-)

I totally have good angel / bad angel conversations with myself... I placed these in several orders and was shocked to see it all together. Obviously, I love these goodies. I am nearly to the point that I need to forbid myself to hoard. If I am to continue to order new goodies, i will never have time to wear the hoarded bottles...

I don't know. I think I have you beat. For bottles: 3 Native soil, 2 LP WS 08, Holle, Sugared Magi, Une, 2 Ashes to Dust II, 3 custom sugars (vanilla/honey/sugared patchouli; vanilla/honey/cinnamon; and sugared patchouli, cinnamon, maple, brown sugar), Raven moon 2008, scandalous 2009, Sogni Incantati, Carpe Noctum, Pink Emeralds, Sexology, and a bunch of samples from last month and this month. Then there are the 3 other bottles I got in swap for my unused pheros, but those aren't really bought so I don't count them. I'm not ordering anything else until these orders come in since some of them go back to around the 4th or 5th. Plus, I have to sample the samples. I will say that 5 of them are purely for magickal purposes of protection and banishing/renewal, but that excuse really only works to a degree.

edited to add that I just counted that, and unless my math is off, I have 19 bottles coming. Holy bejezus! But again, 5 are purely for magickal purposes of protection and banishing/renewal. So uh... 14? If we don't count magickal purposes even though I do like native soil for scent too. Does that make it even a little less crazy?

Edited by starlitegirl

I have 22 bottles coming (for various reasons) - not counting trades. Wow seeing the number is a bit sobering (i am sure it is temporary - i already started my list of what i'd like to get next)

I have 22 bottles coming (for various reasons) - not counting trades. Wow seeing the number is a bit sobering (i am sure it is temporary - i already started my list of what i'd like to get next)

Ok - 22 bottles.

I salute you! I bow to your LPness.

I am in awe.

And then I think - has anyone put these substances on an HPLC machine? Just to check to see if there really is crack in there?

Because I'm thinking there is crack.

How else to explain an addiction like this?

Oh - yeah. I know the sign said stop but I heard don't stop....

Never mind. It's the pheros making me crazy and distracting me from reasonable expectations. That's the ticket.

You saw stop, I heard don't stop.

It's all true - and it's all good.

Night ladies - and kisses -

Shelly B

man you guys are LP wild, you guys seem to be ordering dozens of bottles a week from what I read in your posts. I guess the recession hasnt been hitting you guys much lol. I know when I first joined I bought alot but then it tempers off once you have most of what you want then its easier to purchase as the new releases come out.

I know I'll purchase maybe 2 or 3 at the most this month and then mostly older scents before they sell out.

FINALLY placed my order :thumbup: beginning at MagicalOmaha with Scandalous, Cougar and Black... and then to the real shopping over here.

Bottles: Treasured Hearts, then BI too cause y'all make it sound SOOOOOOO good.

Samples of these that I absolutely HAD to try (If I can recall all of them <_<:)

LP/BI

Sexology

Scarlet Silk

Teddy man

Warrior Heart

Vain

Plaisurs de Nuit

Slave to Sin

976 GIRL

Justice Potion

Bayberry and Gold

Holle

Hecate's Potion

Sugared Honeycomb

plusses: Sugared Amber, Musky Dusky pure

I'm sure it changed each time I started out, but that was my final... I think. I'm already remembering other stuff I meant to get :o plus I forgot to ask if Sin City and Figgin Awesome were allowed as the plus two, cause they weren't on the regular list, though I'm guessing they're gone anyway. *sigh* I just discovered today, wearing Sugared Magi, I REALLY like fig, too. (Extra excited about Holle now. Well, and the Infamous Sugared Honeycomb. And, mmmm, all of them)

OMG waiting will be rough... I've got one hell of a sinfully scrumptious sample-sniffing smorgasbord coming to me... :love: I wonder if all newbies go so sample-mad! I've already got a couple dozen!

I'm sure it changed each time I started out, but that was my final... I think. I'm already remembering other stuff I meant to get <_< plus I forgot to ask if Sin City and Figgin Awesome were allowed as the plus two, cause they weren't on the regular list, though I'm guessing they're gone anyway. *sigh* I just discovered today, wearing Sugared Magi, I REALLY like fig, too. (Extra excited about Holle now. Well, and the Infamous Sugared Honeycomb. And, mmmm, all of them)

OMG waiting will be rough... I've got one hell of a sinfully scrumptious sample-sniffing smorgasbord coming to me... :love: I wonder if all newbies go so sample-mad! I've already got a couple dozen!

GREAT ORDER! Looks like you are going to have a ton of fun when your order arrives :o

The private editions (such as Sin City and Figgin Awesome) are not available in samplers. There are only a couple of bottles produced of these (very limited edition) so they dont do samplers. ON OCCASION they may send out one or two sniffees in an order, but ONLY if there is a lil extra. The best way to get samples of these is to see if any one will decant a lil from a bottle of theirs. Otherwise you buy the bottle, hope for the best and if it isnt your thing then you trade it away :)

KB - yes all of us newbies experience scent overload - we get the frenzy fever and want to order everything then when they come in they smell so good we want bottles of what we just sampled plus more samples - welcome to LP addiction

man you guys are LP wild, you guys seem to be ordering dozens of bottles a week from what I read in your posts. I guess the recession hasnt been hitting you guys much lol. I know when I first joined I bought alot but then it tempers off once you have most of what you want then its easier to purchase as the new releases come out.

I know I'll purchase maybe 2 or 3 at the most this month and then mostly older scents before they sell out.

Oh no Vivica - the Recessions hit.

But since I'm early in my addiction - I'm still amassing my base arsenal. :-)

I suspect one more order and I'll have enough big bottles to tide me over - so I'll be stalking new releases/GGG much more strategically from there on.

At least - that's what I keep promising myself.

My past orders are just me catching up with older ones that I just tried and really liked. Or getting multiple bottles of ones I do wear frequently or had also just tried and liked and they were on the GGG list - 9 bottles were simply due to GGG list. Of the newer scents, I'm much more selective now that I know what I like and can eliminate quickly by telling what I'll wear and won't wear often from samples I choose. Then there are the 3 custom blends. I don't really know where they fit into my arsenal building.

I think with the exception of maybe three possible bottles from older ones that I still haven't tried, I'm up to date at this point and it's going to be just a few new scents every month, the ones I like the most that I'll wear regularly. I have a lot of bottles, and yet there's only so much I can wear on any given day, so there's going to be some drop off now especially if there are any similarity to scents I have.

I wish i could say the same but i would just be tellin lies - i get from the 3g list, older scents l know i will like, new scents plus customs - one day soon i will get my addiction under control - actually my paypal account will do it for me once i hit the preset spending limit

Oh boy I don't even know anymore. To much on my big size bottle list! :blink:

Bravado, Sweet Revenge for work. Voodoo Valentine, LP Original LE (god help my lovers when this one arrives, poor fellas, there already basically down on one knee as is) for good nights out with the the ladies, clubbing, travel, and etc... :666: and something else I just can't seem to think of it right now.

I'am waiting for my sampler pack first. Sometimes I'am like oh that one iam going to love and that one seems nice then i'll get my sampler pack and it'll be the opposite. So I usually like to wait for the monthly sampler before i start purchasing big size bottles. However this months sampler pack. OMG! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

To many goodies!!!! AHHHHH :wacko: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Edited by AncientGoddess

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my email for the shipping of my biggest order yet. I ordered samples of Raven DeLaCroix's Secret Weapon, Sugared Amber, Vain, and Slave To Sin. And full size bottles of Christine's Sin City, Love Potion Black,Lolita's Kiss, and Sugared Egyptian Musk. I am really looking forward to receiving my package.

OHBOY! I thought doing this decant circle was a good thing, but now...I'm SO wanting like 1/2 dozen of them! I *really* would like to do some bottle splits on these, so I can afford them:

Adrienne's Hot Treacle Trollop

Shelly B's Honeyed Amber And Musk

Shelly B's Secret Garden

Jo Anna's Shades of Warmth

Jo Anna's Gilded Gardenia

AAAAAGGGHH!! :(

Well, I'm waiting on an order with Sugared Pure spiked with EST, Lioness spiked with Beta-androstenol, Sexology, and unscented Soulmate.

Got some more overtime this week, so I might have to do some more shopping! LOL

Woohooo! The O/T is going to good use! Had you tried the Sugared Pure before?

Woohooo! The O/T is going to good use! Had you tried the Sugared Pure before?

Hey there, Katz!

Nope, this will be my first bottle of Sugared Pure. I've read a lot of good things about it, and I saw Ajia's post somewhere mentioning the combination with EST. That sounded really good, especially since it would be a good way to add EST to any of my fragrances until I decide whether I want to invest in a bottle of EST alone. I'm finding that it and Betanol are really good to wear around the two guys that I work with.

I am really thankful for the OT, because I didn't expect any this year considering the economy and the workforce reduction we had last month. I'm saving a lot but enjoying some of the "extra" as well.

Well, I'm waiting on an order with Sugared Pure spiked with EST, Lioness spiked with Beta-androstenol, Sexology, and unscented Soulmate.

Got some more overtime this week, so I might have to do some more shopping! LOL

Sugared Pure with EST is a great combo! I put it on everyday.

two orders in. A second mortgage to take out. A husband to appease.

1st -

2 bottles Shelly B's Honey/Amber/Musk spiked with SS4W

1 bottle Northshore Spiked with SS4M (Happy Mr. Shelly ^_^

1 bottle Teddy Man (ditto above)

1 bottle Happy Water

2nd

Two custom sugars - detailed in that review. Where I have my fingers crossed they will turn out great.

So SS4M plus the pheros that are already in Teddy Man? Just curious.

Oh dear.

NO.

To be clear - Northshore with an SS4M load - with an additional and wholly separate bottle of Teddy Man.

Northshore/SS4M for Home Use - ie - chase Shelly B around the house AND so that she let's Mr. Shelly B actually catch her.

Teddy Man for Poker Night and sometimes at work for charming people. Don't you love the idea of Alpha Male at rest? I do. Hope Mr. Shelly does. Or he's going to be some kind of p*ssed when the bill comes.

LOL, I wonder how well the phero mix in Teddy Man works on men. On women, I'd say it works like the proverbial charm. But the Super Sexy is more like YOU will be chasing HIM around the house; of course if you wear SS4W then it might go both ways, lol. As for me, when the OTL wears Super he doesn't get chased...I go straight for the tackle. *evil laugh*

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a sample of Humminbird Nectar. It sounds amazing. I think of my Great Grandmother's giant garden and her dozens of humingbirds. I can't wait.