OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't say it's a light scent intensity-wise, just in terms of being a soft aquatic. But no, it's not as cops-heavy as a comparable mix, even the Pharmacom version of the CB mix has more cops (at least when it comes to the effect, heh).

Edited by luna65

I'm good with cuddly! I wish that my Guy would have liked the scent notes in Sexology because I think the pheros are spot on.

I don't know much about the phero blend in Tantric Butterfly, but I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and give it a shot with a full bottle.

TAF, it will add intensity. So this can be a great thing, but it doesnt have to lead to sex. Nor do I find that it pushes things in that direction if it isnt going there.

Ask the ladies to put the phero blend from Sexology in another scent. I'll bet they can do it!!!

Oooh!!!! I like this idea. I am not a honey girl (our scent twinness displaces at this point :) )

I hope they can do that. I would love this in another scent to enjoy!....Hmmm, anyone have any suggestions. Maybe I should get an amped diry sexy. (I am totaly feeling my incline for Dirty Sexy back in full force :D

This is going to be the largest order I've ever made. :D

I'm absolutely getting bottles of Cuddle Bunny & Mara's Rocket Fuel & possibly a bottle of Castle Walls.

Waiting on descriptions of Tantric Butterfly, Hotter than Hell & The Belladonna Brew, they may become bottle purchases too!

Good idea TG!! I think I asked them about this and it was a doable thing at the time. The scent that I wanted it in just wasn't compatible due to the cops.

Thanks for the explanation Luna! I'm really looking forward Cuddle Bunny!

TAF sounds very interesting CC!! Definitely have to try this one! Picturing all kinds of situations where intensity would be good. Maybe layered with EOW.....

Hi all

Cuddle Bunny 2009 Mara just told me on the phone, is virtually identical to the original. I meant to post this earlier, but have been too busy to get on here, but Cuddle Bunny Scented has ALWAYS had the dark sugars in it, just for some unknown reason they were omitted from the description on the website.

So those of you those who loved it before, will definitely love it this time too.

Bedtime for me now, as it's late & I have umm.."stuff" to work on from first thing tomorrow, so have a lovely night all. :D

Oh..And without revealing another secret QUITE yet..I would say... "Be careful what you wish for," with regard to something that a few of you lovely ladies have recently mentioned..

Bwahahaha! ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

I dunno where my manners have gone to these days...

I am always thanking M& D but I always forget Ail...

Hi Ail... :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co did not forget ya this time but you are part of the team too...

Just wanted to say you three are like the 3 Musketeers!!

You are all splendid!! ;)

Hi all

Cuddle Bunny 2009 Mara just told me on the phone, is virtually identical to the original. I meant to post this earlier, but have been too busy to get on here, but Cuddle Bunny Scented has ALWAYS had the dark sugars in it, just for some unknown reason they were omitted from the description on the website.

So those of you those who loved it before, will definitely love it this time too.

Bedtime for me now, as it's late & I have umm.."stuff" to work on from first thing tomorrow, so have a lovely night all. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Oh..And without revealing another secret QUITE yet..I would say... "Be careful what you wish for," with regard to something that a few of you lovely ladies have recently mentioned..

Bwahahaha! ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ooooooooh! Ail! Thank-you, thank-you! Glad to hear that the ladies were able to recreate this lovely so well! Its always great having you here to give us these goodies and tease uswith whats to come ;)

Hi all

Bedtime for me now, as it's late & I have umm.."stuff" to work on from first thing tomorrow, so have a lovely night all. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Bwahahaha! ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Whooo hoo! Thanks Ail!! I'm so much enjoying the product(s) of your genius!!! ;)

OK I need to know this one...

who's idea was it to create cuddlebunny....I love the name and since I ordered the sampler I am just dying to know...who do I give the credit to??

Or was it part all the ladies on the forum along with M, D and A??

I ordered Hummingbird Nectar Full bottle and samples of Happy Water, Southern Gothic, and Woodland Man. I was reading the description for Nymph. It looked interesting, but there wasn't anything in there that was a sweet scent. Does anyone know if any of those ingredients have a sweet smell. I like fruity, spicy smells. This one just sounds so neat.

I made my order, bottles of Mara's Rocket Fuel, Intellectual Woman & Soul Food, plus the monthly sampler, now the waiting begins......

Oh bugger! Just realised I forgot to add a sample of Soulfood in my order :( Oh well... I guess the trading post will have to be updated....sigh...

take a look at my list, something similar would be fine

Hhmmm...I don't have anything honey...but I do have Flapper & Flower of the Beast if you like green/floral scents... Alternatively I have phero's I can decant? Or my sample of Sorceress?

I was reading the description for Nymph. It looked interesting, but there wasn't anything in there that was a sweet scent. Does anyone know if any of those ingredients have a sweet smell. I like fruity, spicy smells. This one just sounds so neat.

It's an aquatic. It would depend on how the notes reacted with your chemistry, but generally aquatic blends are "fresh" rather than sweet.

It's an aquatic. It would depend on how the notes reacted with your chemistry, but generally aquatic blends are "fresh" rather than sweet.

Thanks....What other fragrances would you describe as fresh. I should probably just order a sample. I think most I have ordered are sweet or fruity. Maybe I should step out of the box.

This is good to know Luna65,

I hope it works with my chemistry though...but if not I can always add it to my trading post.

Edited by j5382001

The scented version of Cuddle Bunny is an aquatic for me, for example. But also something like Sun Catcher (it's not an aquatic but it has a "clean" evocation to it) or Bubble. Frog is "green" but in that same vein. Hera's Eye is also meant to be a fresh, upbeat kind of scent.

Thanks....What other fragrances would you describe as fresh. I should probably just order a sample. I think most I have ordered are sweet or fruity. Maybe I should step out of the box.

I am totally a fruit and vanilla person by first choice. But I have found that I love SO many Lp's that I never thought I would love. This is a great place to step out of the box and see all the amazing things M&D can do!

I love the monthly sampler for this reason. I am always surprised on one that I fall in love with!

Once the 3G got updated I HAD to nab up another SS4W bottle, and a couple of private brews. I debated back and forth on Sexology and the last Dirty Sexy. I may end up going for Sexology...hmmm... Too many orders for me lately :) JUST when I think I have my fill, the ladies bring out so many new MUST HAVES! :Blusher:

Cant wait to get my sampler!!!

JUST when I think I have my fill, the ladies bring out so many new MUST HAVES! :lol:

I know what you mean ! I'm really scared that now that they've moved, there will be an inventory sale, then I'm really doomed !

I know what you mean ! I'm really scared that now that they've moved, there will be an inventory sale, then I'm really doomed !
oooh inventory sale.... I'm totally ready that this time! If there is one that is.

OMG EVERYDAY, I hope that the ladies will do an inventory sale! I LOVE IT! However I think I keep buying every item I want, so if an inventory sale happened, there prolly wouldnt be anything for me to really get. PERHAPS I will bepatient and not put in more mass orders. THEN if the ladies do give us a sale I can truly stock up, LP style :alien_dance:

I know last year around this time they had one, but it seems this year they are EVEN more busy, and prolly wouldnt be able to handle a sale and all our orders :w00t:

oooooohhh how long do they inventory sales last...a day or two??

I'm so curious and excited about it...

Wish I had known...

Lol...the LPMP fever is upon us! :w00t: It went from "hey if they DID have a sale"...to ..."I wish I had known" in 5 posts!

I kinda doubt they *need* to clear inventory...stock seems to be moving into the GGG list at lightning speed these days. I think turnover must be pretty good, and now that they've moved the shipping portion of the biz they have more space too!

(Not that I don't hope for one...just y'know)...

OK so they post the inventory sale on the Going going gone thread?

LOL...this I need to know...

(laughing) you guys... killing me...

Usually if something of the sort occurs, there is a "General Announcement" that goes under Specials for Forum Members...

Edited by katz