OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you mean ! I'm really scared that now that they've moved, there will be an inventory sale, then I'm really doomed !

oooh inventory sale.... I'm totally ready that this time! If there is one that is.

Lol...the LPMP fever is upon us! :alien_dance: It went from "hey if they DID have a sale"...to ..."I wish I had known" in 5 posts!

(laughing) you guys... killing me...

the 'waiting' is making me start rumors, hee !

First I'm a honey ho, now I'm a phero ho... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

That makes you a Pharaoh :001_302: All kneel before starlightgirl! I got a few of the latest phero samples, 2 bottles of pheros and the last bottle of Dirty Sexy. If not for CC's indecision earlier, I might never have made it ;) I still want Rocket Fuel, Hotter Than Hell, Sorceress, several more pheros and at least a couple of the private editions. IOW, I long to be poor and smell rich.

Oh man.....this is one of those times where I can't seem to make up my mind and put together a decent order......so many things I want....things that are on the GGG list.....PE's.......but limited funds.....

So far I'm pretty sure I'm ordering Mara's Rocket Fuel, samples of Bosom Bows, Cheap Girls, Goth Girl next Door and maybe a bottle of LP Pink+Cuddle Bunny *or* Adrienne's Honeyed Sin+Cuddle Bunny (but that would be a bit over my budget....still....I wants dem!)

I think I'm over my hoarding-of-the-pheros-that-are-going-extinct tendency, because I'm sure Stone Labs will come up with mixes that are just as good!

I am trying my best to stick with just trading on the boards for now..

I have my lovely stash and am trying to put them to good use...but the temptation is always there...trust me...when u are hooked u are hooked and there is no turning back....

Edited by j5382001

That makes you a Pharaoh :P All kneel before starlightgirl! I got a few of the latest phero samples, 2 bottles of pheros and the last bottle of Dirty Sexy. If not for CC's indecision earlier, I might never have made it :) I still want Rocket Fuel, Hotter Than Hell, Sorceress, several more pheros and at least a couple of the private editions. IOW, I long to be poor and smell rich.

I cry for that bottle of Dirty Sexy :(

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09: lol. I do hope you enjoy it and put it to good use! I think I may have to look into trading for some of this, for ANYONE who will be willing to let some go ;)

Thinking of ordering a bottle of every new releases this month! Yes I really like this release! Also I need to purchase a new subscription, sadly this was my last month. And I want EXTRA bottles of hotter than hell. I want to phero amp it too...

Oh my, I dont think I can even remotely afford my list this month! lol.

Since it's aquatic it might be a bit light for blending with a phero mix, but M&D would know best about that. In terms of intent/congruence it's best to go with something that provides a bit of "sparkle" but if the scent has that effect on you then that's as good a choice as any.

What do you all think of Nymph amped with Popularity Potion? I've never ordered an "Amped" scent before, and I'm not sure how to know what blends with what.

I think this would work quite well, as Popularity Potion is relatively a very clean smelling phero blend. (There's no stinkies to cover.) :(

I think this would work quite well, as Popularity Potion is relatively a very clean smelling phero blend. (There's no stinkies to cover.) :(

I am thinking about getting Nymph amped with straight A-nol or Treasured Hearts.....

• 3 weeks later...

What HAVEN'T I bought! I have the following coming:

Bottles:

EGG

Custom Sugared: Honeyed Sandalwood and Vanilla

Sugared Apricots

Soiled Dove (another because I'm obsesses with it)

(2) Wildflower

LAM **Hee hee

PCMP

Victim

Happy Water

LP: Original w/BI

Cuddle Bunny

Sorceress

Soiled Dove w/BI

Woozy Floozy

Carpe Noctum

Popularity Potion

Bosom Bows

Coeur de l'Amour *damn lotion sample they sent

Sugared Honeycomb w/Eow

Freya's Flirtation w/Stone Cougar

and monthly sampler PLUS I had to get another perfume rack...obviously.

Sh*t that's a lot!! I got phero-excited. This is what five separate orders looks like. :)

Edited by Jo Anna

Bottles:

EGG

Sugared Apricots

(2) Wildflower

LAM **Hee hee

PCMP

Victim

Happy Water

Cuddle Bunny

Sorceress

Soiled Dove w/BI

Woozy Floozy

Carpe Noctum

Bosom Bows

Sugared Honeycomb w/Eow

and monthly sampler

Sh*t that's a lot!! I got phero-excited. This is what five separate orders looks like. :)

And I am FIRST in line for whatever you don't want...cause I have Krispy Kremes, hee hee hee!

And I am FIRST in line for whatever you don't want...cause I have Krispy Kremes, hee hee hee!

Ooh, we have blackmail!!! :Hug_emoticon:

Bottles:

EGG

Sugared Apricots

(2) Wildflower

LAM **Hee hee

PCMP

Victim

Happy Water

Cuddle Bunny

Sorceress

Soiled Dove w/BI

Woozy Floozy

Carpe Noctum

Popularity Potion

Bosom Bows

Sugared Honeycomb w/Eow

and monthly sampler PLUS I had to get another perfume rack...obviously.

Sh*t that's a lot!! I got phero-excited. This is what five separate orders looks like. :lol:

All I can say is WoW! That's quite a list.

All I can say is WoW! That's quite a list.

WOW WOW WOW Jo....great order

and I worried that i was ordering too much, Hell I am just an ameteur at this rate...hehehe

I like the sound of that Custom Honeyed sandlewood and Vanilla, as well as the Freya's flirtation w/stone cougar

Nice....

djac

My two favourite perfume notes in the world are tuberose and civet (provided it's a good, rich civet and not all chemical-smelling; I'm pretty picky). I've always said that if someone combined those two notes into a wearable scent, I'd live in them. Well, um, it seems that they're an option in the design-your-own-sugared series...

Am I crazy for even spending a moment in the contemplation of Sugared Tuberose and Civet? It would either be spectacular or horrible, no middle ground with something like that!

My two favourite perfume notes in the world are tuberose and civet. I've always said that if someone combined those two notes into a wearable scent, I'd live in them. Well, um, it seems that they're an option in the design-your-own-sugared series...

I don't know what tuberose smells like, but if it a rose scent you might like Sugared Musky, dusky roses :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Am I crazy for even spending a moment in the contemplation of Sugared Tuberose and Civet? It would either be spectacular or horrible, no middle ground with something like that!

Well if Mandy Aftel could do this, and have it considered pretty wonderful...then of course M&D could create something equally enthralling!

Edited by luna65

Tuberose is a white tropical flower, similar to gardenia to my nose, but much more gorgeous! I have tried some of the Musky Duskies and enjoyed them, though, and whoa, I'd forgotten about Aftelier's mushroom-and-flower delight there! I have tried that perfume, and the blend was intriguing.

Thanks for the welcome, and I'm definitely thinking a bottle of Sugared Weirdness is in my future at next Thursday payday... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Well if Mandy Aftel could do this, and have it considered pretty wonderful...then of course M&D could create something equally enthralling!

...and I was thinking Lutens' creation... what with the jasmine and musk notes.

Edited by katz

Ah yes! It takes severe olfactory fortitude to experience some of Serge's ideas, heh. But I think he's a genius.

My two favourite perfume notes in the world are tuberose and civet (provided it's a good, rich civet and not all chemical-smelling; I'm pretty picky). I've always said that if someone combined those two notes into a wearable scent, I'd live in them. Well, um, it seems that they're an option in the design-your-own-sugared series...

THAT SOUNDS FABULOUS !!!

and welcome Astrinde :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

WOW !! have you had the pleasure of experiencing this, sounds very intriguing !

...and I was thinking Lutens' creation... what with the jasmine and musk notes.

Katz, this one sounds just as fascinating, why do I think you have a bottle of this, "MIZ Perfume Maven"

Katz, this one sounds just as fascinating, why do I think you have a bottle of this, "MIZ Perfume Maven"

Heh, no..not me. I'm unable to work with tuberose in a perfume at all, I'm afraid. Just one of those notes I can't do. I do love some of his other creations (Ambre Sultan), but never "invested" in a bell jar... sigh.

Yeah I've tried a few of Serge's creations (decants, naturally) but not that one.

Liz: no I've never tried that one...just Cacao (I referenced it in a story, but not one you've read), Pink Lotus (the blend she made for Madonna) and her Chocolate and Saffron body oil (something else I put in a story, heh).

Awww, thanks again for the welcomes! It seems I'll end up ordering the custom bizarro blend after all. Liz, if it comes out good I can send you a bit to try! I'll call it Sugared WTF. ;)

I'm also eyeing Communication Potion; I'm always working on expressing myself better and projecting my voice more. And Tantric Butterfly sounds amazing. And Love Potion No. 9. And Happy Water. And...

Argh. How does anyone decide?!

Btw, the Cepes and Tuberose Aftelier blend was strange and dark, and I didn't like it all that much. I got it as a small sample, luckily, and not as a huge bottle. The Chocolate and Saffron body oil was divine, though, as was the Tonka absolute and various other scents.

Lutens I've never tried, though judging from this post I should be afraid to!

Awww, thanks again for the welcomes! It seems I'll end up ordering the custom bizarro blend after all. Liz, if it comes out good I can send you a bit to try! I'll call it Sugared WTF. ;)

Custom blends are always available to everyone (the Private Editions section).

Edited by luna65

I've tried SL Arabia , and its beautiful.........very rich smelling.

Hi Astrinde! Welcome! I would try your WTF, tuberose is a gorgeous scent.

Thanks! And I went ahead and ordered the Sugared WTF. I'm hoping that softly sugared versions of tuberose and civet will combine better than either scent alone could have, and produce something sweet and fabulous. *crosses fingers*

I may or may not have added samples to that order. *whistles*

My order two recent orders include bottles of:

Ajia's new custom (Brown Sugar and Black Amber)

my Tropical Musk

Bosom Bows

Focus Potion

Heart & Soul

Tranquility Potion

Open Windows

Woozy Floozy

Sexology

May Day

Dracula's Bakery

and 3 Egg 2009 samples