OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes definitely .... no more impulse orders paid for my PE, sampler ect so now.. wait.. wait.. wait :D

well, I am currently waiting for my June sampler and some other things, but Mara did something else wonderful...made another batch of LP White!!! :hubbahubba: Soooo, all of my plans to be conservative with a couple of fbs of the new sampler have now flown out the window!! :666: Right now I am scheming to determine just how many bottles w/boosts of LP White I can afford at this time!! ;)

I am beyond excited and trying to be a good girl and wait for my current order to arrive...it is killing me!!!

**To anyone who doesn't know...Mara Maravillosa has given us a new batch of LP White..it is in the system to order!!!! Thank you so much Mara..I am one happy camper!!!! :woohoonaner2gy:

MYPACKAGEISOUTFORDELIVERY!!!MYPACKAGEISOUTFORDELIVERY!!! :w00t:

SOOOOO stalking the ail right now!!!! Finally glad I'm working 3rd shift temporarily! No "missed delivery" notice today! Squeeeee! :cat690:

^^^Nice order all around Lissa :rolleyes: . Christmas in the summer for sure :rudolft4: You're going to love Sneaky Clean! Have you sampled it already or are you ordering it bravely unsniffed?

Ok. Since I've yet to decide if I must have FBs of June's NRs, I went ahead with the "for sures".

1 Totem Goat in spray (I KNOW, I KNOW! I think this is the last one - really!)

1 Stone Cougar in x3 spray fully scented with Pure Sugar - first time with ANYTHING above x1 - Lord help me and all my minions :666: )

1 FB of scented TMI in oil. I think this will get more love than the Unscented ever did :)

Another sample of Fraise Citron and Abby Normal's Desiccated Brains

I'm already plotting uses for SC....and TG! ^_^

Ok. Since I've yet to decide if I must have FBs of June's NRs, I went ahead with the "for sures".

1 Stone Cougar in x3 spray fully scented with Pure Sugar - first time with ANYTHING above x1 - Lord help me and all my minions :666: )

1 FB of scented TMI in oil. I think this will get more love than the Unscented ever did :)

Gorgeous! I am so proud of you! :-)

Yes, it's my favorite sample. I keep getting wafts of it when I wear it and think "OMG, what smells so good?" and realize it's the SC. I love the SS4W blend, it lifts me, the Hubbs responds to it, but I'd still get SC for the scent alone if it was 'mone free.

^^^You're going to love Sneaky Clean! Have you sampled it already or are you ordering it bravely unsniffed?

Gorgeous! I am so proud of you! :-)

:lol: For which - my unbelievable ability to hoard TG or that I'm stepping into x3 territory? :D

I am not understanding what the fuss about 3x is. It's usually just the economic factor. If you are a big sprayer like me and usually spray something nine times then a 3x makes sense so you only have to spray three times instead. Or are you planning on spraying it your normal amount of times?

Nailed it :thumbup: great order NuTrix! Thrilled about your upcoming 3X SC adventures and can't wait for future reports. Hope the scented TMI works out for you. Totem: Goat :lol2: not saying a word :perfume:

Yes, it's my favorite sample. I keep getting wafts of it when I wear it and think "OMG, what smells so good?" and realize it's the SC. I love the SS4W blend, it lifts me, the Hubbs responds to it, but I'd still get SC for the scent alone if it was 'mone free.

Sneaky Clean is a nice-nice blend and the fragrance suits the name just so. I second the notion! Would buy this as a fragrance even without the SS4W. Just realized Sneaky Clean and Stone Cougar are the same acronym...no wonder it takes me awhile to process when I'm reading posts with "SC" in the text, lol.

All of it, lovey!! ALL OF IT. :smiley-laughing024:

:oscar-red-carpet-1:

I am not understanding what the fuss about 3x is. It's usually just the economic factor. If you are a big sprayer like me and usually spray something nine times then a 3x makes sense so you only have to spray three times instead. Or are you planning on spraying it your normal amount of times?

For me? Purely economic actually. This one is a staple and I know I'll save $$$ in the long run having the x3 aaaand, I'm usually decanting into a 5ml to-go bottle, and THAT will mean less sprays too....instead of the barrage like I use now. From the x1 I usually spray something like 8 spritzes from the 5ml spray bottle! 4 to chest and neck, 1 to each wrist and 1 to each back of hand. Now I will be able to get the same effects with 3, or max, 4 spritzes :) I would probably buy all my Uns in x3 for that reason, but I like the oils more than sprays for just about everything else. I prefer their longevity, discretion and ease to transport (smaller bottles). Though I can see purchasing more in the future...like Lace and OW...

Totem: Goat :lol2: not saying a word :perfume:

Um, you JUST did! :smiley-laughing024:

• 2 weeks later...

After receiving and testing the June NR sampler .. and having to factor in the upcoming August Sale and wanting to save some money back for that ... and finding two items on the trade boards that I want ... I finally placed my order for fbs of:

Tropique

Terra Mater

Gotcha! UN

This was wildly pared down -- had to put off the Flutterby (*wince*) and the Teddy BB (*grimace*) and the Cougar Potion (*whimper*). Also gave up Incandesence and scented Cuddle Bunny -- yep, I was prepared to place a BIG order ...and then read about the upcoming August Sale. And, I also know I probably won't be able to resist the July NR sampler, as I am sooo hungry for summer scents.

I'm still holding out for the July sampler to make my order, but I want at least 1 FB of LP Latte, (should they survive that long), and my Lace is almost gone - YIKES! I only just realized that. I've had it in oil but want it in spray this time around :) OH! And Aja, MUST have a bottle of Aja!

After receiving and testing the June NR sampler .. and having to factor in the upcoming August Sale and wanting to save some money back for that ... and finding two items on the trade boards that I want ... I finally placed my order for fbs of:

Tropique

Terra Mater

Gotcha! UN

This was wildly pared down -- had to put off the Flutterby (*wince*) and the Teddy BB (*grimace*) and the Cougar Potion (*whimper*). Also gave up Incandesence and scented Cuddle Bunny -- yep, I was prepared to place a BIG order ...and then read about the upcoming August Sale. And, I also know I probably won't be able to resist the July NR sampler, as I am sooo hungry for summer scents.

I placed this order yesterday -YESTERDAY!- and this morning, I'm sitting here with my coffee ... and plotting my next order.

This is beyond bad, ya'll.

Edited by Cougarrific

:huh: Wait a minute...you mean we don't all do that? I do that - you do that - lots of us, if not all, do that....no. You must be mistaken. Perfectly normal behavior around here sweetie :D

For June I have ordered my PE. For the June NR'S I did FBs on Tropic (got that with the sampler), Rouge, Terra Mater & Flutterby.

I will require more of the Rouge & Terra and maybe a Latte. I need a look at those July sniffies first. :)

Just ordered July samples and FBs of Aja and LP Latte & Coco Honey. Will save lace for next month...or, well, next order anyway :lol:

Edited by NuTrix

Hm. Obviously I am getting the sampler, but I can't decide If I should get my backup of LP Rouge along with it or wait until next order. Trying to decide if that will send me into a panic. I will kill myself for sure if I don't get at least one backup of this. I barely survived the HLP sell out. Such angst.

I really, really, totally was going to skip July's releases....

But then today I caved and ordered just a couple (not the full sampler this time).

I'm going on holiday for the first time in 5 years in less than two weeks' time, and these sounded so perfect for a wonderful summer holiday! :banana038::hi:

(that banana is totally playing a ukulele, right? Because one of the things I will be doing is going to a ukulele festival; 3 days of playing and fun with loads of people from all over the world! I'm not very good yet and I don't know everybody, so I'm a tiny bit nervous...)

Shipping has been quite fast lately, so if I am lucky I might even receive them before I leave.... But it's going to be tight! :fo-shizzle-dizzle:

Ssup! That sounds like LOADS of fun! I hope your LPs arrive before you go - but I have no doubt you'll have a blast regardless :)

Ssup! That sounds like LOADS of fun! I hope your LPs arrive before you go - but I have no doubt you'll have a blast regardless :)

Thank you NuTrix!! :)

I am SO looking forward to it; it's a bit scary, but in a good way, you know?

And I'm already planning which pheros / scents to bring; ukuleles sort of automatically add a bit of Hawaiian flair, so my sample of Aloha Pumehana should be great. And LP Pink as well I think, that's just such a happy comfort scent for me. :hearts0425:

And then Prague itself has more of an old, slightly Gothic feel, so I'm going to bring some LP Black as well. And probably some Perfect Match (either Un- or in Allumette) because that is such a great phero for all kinds of occasions.

And of course I'm still hoping to be able to bring some of those gorgeous men with me as well, for, eh, inspiration.... :sleazy:

:Emoticons04263: Hehehe...a pocket full of attractive men at your disposal, beck and call would certainly not be a bad thing ^_^

Sounds like you have wonderful goodies already picked out everyone will love you! And not just because of the LPs (though certainly they will be worth gushing over) You will all be sharing in the same joy and excitement as those around you - it's BOUND to be spectacular! :heart: