OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't even want to 'fess up to everything on the invoice I just paid!

I decided to go ahead and get the rest of the Un pheros I've had on my list, so that they can count towards my freebies. Some of them are work-related! I swear!

Also got Occo Ambrosia because the new brew is to die for, plus sprays of Terra Mater and Flutterby because I adore them. And another bottle of my Farmhouse PE, but that is to give as a gift.

Oh, and Tyvey's Pleasure Island from Artfire because, well, I HAD to.

I don't even want to 'fess up to everything on the invoice I just paid!

I decided to go ahead and get the rest of the Un pheros I've had on my list, so that they can count towards my freebies. Some of them are work-related! I swear!

Also got Occo Ambrosia because the new brew is to die for, plus sprays of Terra Mater and Flutterby because I adore them. And another bottle of my Farmhouse PE, but that is to give as a gift.

Oh, and Tyvey's Pleasure Island from Artfire because, well, I HAD to.

Oh geez, come on.. which Uns at least give us that. I'll show you mine :lol:

Oh geez, come on.. which Uns at least give us that. I'll show you mine :lol:

Oh, right, I forgot that this is LP -- no judgment!

OK, Heart and Soul, plus Treasured Hearts. I love these for work and I've also found them very helpful in a couple of close friendships.

Sexology, because that one actually works as a social for me, I've found.

And the one that I'm embarrassed about because as a currently single person I have absolutely no use for it is Sexpionage, but i am trusting both the Boy Scouts (Be prepared) and Field of Dreams (if you build it!) on that one... :Emoticons0424:

Finally placed my sales order, and I think I did pretty good! Assuming I got everything right, that is.

I bought a backup of Love Immortal (I may have to buy a few more, when the budget allows!) and finally a bottle of Sweet Pea Cupcake. I also last-minute ended up with a bottle of Sleep Tight Might (like really last-minute, as I originally couldn't get one but I was an alternate and a bottle came available. I had to completely re-arrange my order, which puts off getting any of the sugared line for a little bit, but that's okay since they are more-or-less permanent.). Oh, and I got a sample of Come To Me Lover, because I just have to try it out. So then with forum credits I ordered Sweet Surrender, which bumped me up to two freebies, so I have bottles of Breakfast in Bed and Vieux Carre coming from the sale. AND I JUST REALIZED THAT I FORGOT THE BOTTLE I WANTED FROM ARTFIRE!!! Crud. So maybe a bottle of Naughty Nurse too, maybe not, we'll see!!!

Well ssupytalp, I did this month what I have been wanting to do for a very long time and spent money I had saved up to do it. For a long time there have been UNscented pheros that I had hoped to acquire to experiment with and benefit from. A bottle of LAM Buttercream, mostly for the scent because I could experiment w/ anol and EoW and eventually find the sweet spot to get those results more or less. As for perfumes, I ordered Lindee's Dark and Vampy, and a bunch of trial vials. I just might be forgetting a thing or two! See? I was not lying, I really did go to town, but as I said, had been planning on this and hoping to do this for quite some time.I use these pheros for working with my moods mostly and felt that I really needed them. The fragrances are simply a lovely, delicious, indulgence. I can not even begin to contemplate where to begin with experimenting once they arrive!!! I guess I will first put on some Dominance and kick my own ass into gear, organize, and figure that one out! Nest month, I will likely be more conservative even though it is sale month since I am hoping to be able to get some tattoo cover up work done on a badly worked design on my ankle. it has been way too long and that is a priority. Life is too short to live with a tat that you hate! I have to call and try to get in for a consultation with the woman that I want to do it. Her name is Heather and the place is Mandrake Tattoos in Raynham, Ma. LOVE her dark, red roses! So now everyone knows how wicked I have been!! :Emoticons04250: But again, all long planned and pretty well calculated. So.. what have YOU ordered? C'mon, I fessed up! ;)

Hi Rose - how do you like the LAM and DOM? Have you been able to test drive either yet? As you know- love LAM but branching out a bit lately - have leather on the way, very curious @ DOM. If you have been able to test would love to know @ selfies or hits or general experience. I'm hoping to get DOM and some others soon - even if it's from a decant for samples as some swap pages will do that.

Oh, right, I forgot that this is LP -- no judgment!

OK, Heart and Soul, plus Treasured Hearts. I love these for work and I've also found them very helpful in a couple of close friendships.

Sexology, because that one actually works as a social for me, I've found.

And the one that I'm embarrassed about because as a currently single person I have absolutely no use for it is Sexpionage, but i am trusting both the Boy Scouts (Be prepared) and Field of Dreams (if you build it!) on that one... :Emoticons0424:

Oh Sounds great. I'm still compiling my order I may have to send it in tomorrow I listed most of the scents up thread..

My pheros are

Un Dom (Spray)

Treasured Hearts (spray)

LFM (spray)

OCCo Red (FB finally)

Empathy Potion -spray

B2- spray

Topper

And I'm getting sprays of Touge and Terra Mater

Don't be embarrased I have 2 FBs of Comp Positions & an Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber boosted with Sexpionage ;)

I don't have Un sexology but I have bottles of x-Appeal and Indecent Exposure. I have an Un LFN in spray and BI oil so I have lots of sexy pheros. I just have been focusing on the socials and Dom & Leather lately. Now I have to take he Sexology out for a ride. I may get something boosted with it.

I usually spend quite a bit during the sale but this year, I have not decided if I am going to purchase anything as I willbe repatriating back at the end of this year and I have no intentions for my LPs to be shipped back in our 40" container.

So if I were to order something, it'll be UN Gotcha since I don't have that one and perhaps a bottle of UN Cougar since I'm running low in that one.

OMG!!! I haven't even gotten to the Sugars yet! I spent more than i had planned on both the sale then spur of the moment chose to order both B2 and Balm Bomb. If any rationalizing is necessary, then I am going with the fact that it is medicinal! That's my story and I am sticking to it!

I spent more than i had planned on both the sale then spur of the moment chose to order both B2 and Balm Bomb. If any rationalizing is necessary, then I am going with the fact that it is medicinal! That's my story and I am sticking to it!

Well, you'll get no arguments from anyone around here, Rose. :Emoticons04263:

Good for you DD! :)

Yes, I was so happy to see that, DD! Of course nothing can make what you are going through easier or better, but a big treat for yourself is totally in order!

Thank you both. Today is a hard day as I'm doing a bedside vigil waiting for Mom to peacefully pass on.

Just seeing this - DD sending LOTS of love to you :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sugared Pumpkins (duh), Sugared Maple Bacon, and of course, the one with my mug on it, Sugared Oud. I'm saving the $10 credit (and the posting credits I've racked up since what was it January?) for what I know is going to be a massive Halloween order next month!

I am going a little crazy looking at the Sugareds! I made a list of all the ones I just have to have.... my wishlist for September order (we'll see how the funds shake out) for a set of ten with the extra two freebies would be: Leather, Oud (Invi! congrats on such an AWESOME label!), Copal Resin, Earth, Vetiver, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Eggnog, English Toffee, Figs, Coffee, and I'm wavering between Grasses and Hay for the last one.

And OMG yes, Halloween!

OK, I may have splurged a bit...

Sugareds 15ml

Birthday Cake

Chia Spices

English Toffee

Honeydew

Grapefruit

Honeysuckle

Jasmine

Lilac

Warm Milk and Sugar

Myrrh

Oud

Wisteria

From ArtFire - I saw1 of my PEs still floating around so I had to snatch it up ^_^ -

Demimondaine

Charlene's Blackberry Jasmine

Rebecca's Hot Milk and Honey

Freebees from sale -

FBs -

Orangzipan

Hungry Heart

Unreasonable Pumpkin

Trial sizes -

Pot Of Gold

Regal Confection

I think that should hold me over ...until the next NRs :Emoticons04263:

Edited by NuTrix

I got bottles of:

LP Original

LP Fraise Citron

Sleep Tight Might

Pure Sugar

Sugared Vanilla

Sugared Milk Chocolate

Sugared Carnations

Sugared Egyptian Musk

All sugars in 1/3 oz

Free bottles of

Seer

Babe in the Woods

Pumpkin Soufflé

Ionia

I'm already working on another list of sugared for the future....:Emoticons04231:

oh yea and I got a FB of LP Orig and a Quixotic off AF. Had to do it.. I don't have a Q and it sounds so good. :)

I still have to get some sugareds.

Edited by StacyK

oh yea and I got a FB of LP Orig and a Quixotic off AF. Had to do it.. I don't have a Q and it sounds so good. :)

I still have to get some sugareds.

Ooh, I just got my first FB of LP Orig and I've been eying Quixotic. Can't wait for the report!!

And yeah, sugareds....

Ooh, I just got my first FB of LP Orig and I've been eying Quixotic. Can't wait for the report!!

And yeah, sugareds....

I'm really planning on layering the LP O with Sugared Apricots.. Can't wait.