OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really hoping Mara makes un pheros available again because I really want to try out a sample of teddy BB on its own! Then I have some sugareds on my list to buy.. then actually probably only a few samples of the pheros. When I first discovered LPMP I went crazy trying out all the pheros... now I think I've got an idea of what pheros works best with me and tend to stick to those. (I sound like the most boring person ever- teddy bb, sws, treasured hearts, lumina)

Guest cutie.pie

She said she will. I think she said they will be available in dropper bottles in oil, except the new energy phero we will get with the monthly sampler pack, that one will be in spray ;)

maiea, I don't think you sound boring, you are telling your truth the way you currently experience it. This may well be your body chemistry at work. I'm a nurse, Mom...people have always come to me with their problems, people have always trusted me. I don't need a blend that encourages emotional sharing. I'm guessing that my body makes the pheromones for that in droves. What I do need, however, are dominance and grounding pheromones, and so I am concentrating on those. However, when my hubby wore TMI recently as an experiment, I felt super close to him and we had an amazing time.

Sure, it's fun and enriching to try them all eventually, but it's also ok to decide that a certain mix didn't enrich you and those around you.

Without sniffing I'd guess FBs of Dom Noire, Living Doll and Unisexy for starters :D But I ordered the sampler so the list may grow...

Out of this months I'm into trying Lightning in a Bottle, Secret Sweetness,Living Doll and Beautiful Dreamer.

,,I'm wondering if Living Doll is in any way akin to Babe in the Woods?

Guest cutie.pie

I'm getting a sampler set :)

And I'm not sure should I order a Mega Watt FB now, or should I wait untill we all test it :D

Just the sampler. Was tempted to go FB with Living Doll but held back. The only thing that stopped me was the freesia. It's done me wrong in the past. No surprise there now that I see it's intent is "innocence, chastity and charm." Lol

But who knows? I bet something is going to surprise me! Hope I like Coquette...I need some Bang!

I think I am going to have to go with a full bottle guy's set this time. I will double check the UNs but i think I have most of the guy's stuff in one form or another.

ETA: I went with a sampler but I bet I will end up ordering a full bottle set all the same.

Edited by quietguy

I got 2 samplers (women's)..one for me and one for my mom. I also got a full spray bottle of the new energy phero blend (couldn't stop myself..lol)! On Etsy I purchased several phero blends and single molecules I have been wanting to try. I have my eye on numerous November NRs, but I want to try them first. Super excited about the new potions....they are going to smell delicious I know!!!! :D

I've just ordered the full sized set of New Releases for Women for $249.00 oh and some cougar of course. I cant wait to receive them. This is going to be one of my many early Christmas presents. Now I have to go back and really check out the descriptions. :Emoticons04235:

I've just ordered the full sized set of New Releases for Women for $249.00 oh and some cougar of course. I cant wait to receive them. This is going to be one of my many early Christmas presents. Now I have to go back and really check out the descriptions. :Emoticons04235:

Yay!! I Love Christmas!

I am going to order a sampler and Lina's PE and see what other goodies I need!

I ordered the sampler of all 17. I did it late last night and now I can't remember if I was supposed to add Mega-Watt, or if it's included in the set. Dangit, off to check...

ETA: I just checked; it's a freebie with each sampler set order. Wheeee! :D

Edited by Lainey

I've ordered the monthly sampler, and I'm trying to figure out what unscented phero blends to trial. What I have now is:

Blatant Invitation (60/40 spray lightly scented with sugared honeycomb)

Empathy Potion (60/40 spray lightly scented with sugared honeycomb)

Lumina (60/40 spray boosting Moon Sugar Candy)

La Femme Mystere (boosting Nola)

Flying Potion Spray

Heart and Soul (boosting Une, but I've had it as a spray also)

I've also enjoyed cougar, treasured hearts, sexology and intellectual woman in the past.

Any suggestions? I have plenty of copulin products so I don't really need any cop-heavy blends like BI or Sexpionage.

I'm not sure alpha female type blends are congruent with my personality, but I haven't tried them much either.

I've ordered the monthly sampler, and I'm trying to figure out what unscented phero blends to trial. What I have now is:

Blatant Invitation (60/40 spray lightly scented with sugared honeycomb)

Empathy Potion (60/40 spray lightly scented with sugared honeycomb)

Lumina (60/40 spray boosting Moon Sugar Candy)

La Femme Mystere (boosting Nola)

Flying Potion Spray

Heart and Soul (boosting Une, but I've had it as a spray also)

I've also enjoyed cougar, treasured hearts, sexology and intellectual woman in the past.

Any suggestions? I have plenty of copulin products so I don't really need any cop-heavy blends like BI or Sexpionage.

I'm not sure alpha female type blends are congruent with my personality, but I haven't tried them much either.

Perfect Match!!!

That is SUCH a great one. :)

Are you guys basing it on what you already have in scented versions? Like, I have the following samples:

BAM: Sugared Vanilla and Honey

Caressful Breeze w/Blatant Invitation

Cougar Potion w/Stone Cougar

Crescendo Spray w/Topper

Cuddle Bunny

Flying Potion 2014 Spray w/Levitation

Garland & Lace w/Lace

Like a Magnet: Pink Amber

Love Potion: Exotica w/Gotcha!

Love Potion: Flutterby w/Heart & Soul

Love Potion: Incandescence w/Bang!

Love Potion: Rouge w/La Femme Mystere

Love Potion: Terra Mater w/Treasured Hearts

Pherodise w/Lumina

Sexology

Sneaky Clean w/SS4W

T.M.I.

Totem: Bat w/La Femme Noire

Totem: Kangaroo w/Mother's Little Helper

Totem: Panda w/Open Windows

Plus a bunch of things with Copulins

So if I were going to order unscented pheros, I'd want ones that I haven't tried yet, like Perfect Match, etc. Unless I didn't like the scent--like I don't like Pherodise so far (haven't tried it, but just in bottle), so maybe that one.

Or are you buying stuff you already know you like? How do you choose!?

No, I'm considering what I have as either unscented blends, or full boosts.

The phero enhanced perfumes only have about 1/3 the amount of phero as a full boost or unscented bottle.

Perfect Match!!!

That is SUCH a great one. :)

That is on my short list for sure!!

xev, for UNs, I went with Empathy, DHEAS, LFN, PP, Magnet, and wow.. one more and I can't remember! That's so bad!

I'm thinking about DHEAS and LFN as well. And levitation potion.

Have you tried Open Windows? It is so great.....it even eases the afternoon headaches that I often get.....

I have not tried open windows. I've always felt more of a connection to b-nol than a-nol, but maybe I should try it.

Oh decisions! I really can only get a few because I've already scolded dh to stop spending on non-essential stuff.

The phero enhanced perfumes only have about 1/3 the amount of phero as a full boost or unscented bottle.

Oh! I didn't realize that. So if I'm not really getting any hits, could that be my problem? My guess is it would be better to wear a higher dose, right?

Hmmm, I may have to order some, then...

Just placed my next order. Definitely spent more than I normally would, but I just had to take advantage of the UN sample availability. I'm glad they'll be available in December, too, just in case I want to add to the arsenal while my budget recovers a bit. Heh heh

I ordered the Pheromas Women's sampler set and a FB of Cougar Potion. I also ordered samples of Topper, Open Windows, Balm Bomb and SS4W...and LAM (Buttercream Peach and Sandalwood & Resins), OCCO (White and Black) and Sugared Grapefruit. Now that I've written it all down, I'm a little embarrassed I bought so much, but truth is, my original list was a lot longer, and it wasn't easy whittling it down.

Now if I could just win the lottery...

Just placed my next order. Definitely spent more than I normally would, but I just had to take advantage of the UN sample availability. I'm glad they'll be available in December, too, just in case I want to add to the arsenal while my budget recovers a bit. Heh heh

I ordered the Pheromas Women's sampler set and a FB of Cougar Potion. I also ordered samples of Topper, Open Windows, Balm Bomb and SS4W...and LAM (Buttercream Peach and Sandalwood & Resins), OCCO (White and Black) and Sugared Grapefruit. Now that I've written it all down, I'm a little embarrassed I bought so much, but truth is, my original list was a lot longer, and it wasn't easy whittling it down.

Now if I could just win the lottery...

ATTA GIRL!!! That's how to jump right in. LOL Welcome to addiction.

I second the suggestions for Perfect Match and Open Windows! They both jumped to mind immediately :) If you're drown to b-nol/bonding type blends, PM is WAY under rated imo, and really great for a diversity of environments :heart: OW is "Welcome!" in a bottle - great social. Have you tried Balm Bomb? That's a happy/interactive little gem. Mother's little Helper surprised me too by being really versatile. Good luck with whatever you decide!

I've been wanting to try Un SWS, that will be in my next order when I decide which FBs from the sampler I can't live without :D I need to go brush up on that review thread...