OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's really growing on me. I might have to do the same!

I know, right!? It does that! When I look at the ingredients I'm baffled because they're not my thing at all. I'm thinking maybe it's the tobacco? I want to try a few other scents with tobacco as a note to see if that's it.

After reading the notes, I am sticking to the two PEs... Lina's Woodland Romance, which may not even work on me anyway (I am really scared it may be too close to Mean Business) and Carol's Leather and Lace (which I am very excited about). I purchased a sample of To Soothe a Broken Heart.

I have asked for two samples as my forum freebies: the Immortality elixir and Tingle Tangle and I really hope to get those. :)

I will have to read reviews for the rest... I was tempted by Bawdy Babe, Petal Pusher, Two Lips and A Kiss, Love is Love and even Devilish Thoughts, but I do not know enough about those notes to pull the trigger yet, or some notes may scare me.

I hope you love Black Leather White Lace....be sure to review it!! I'm really excited to try it also!! Mara did a beautiful job, as always, of taking my request and turning it into something fabulous!!! :D

Money is tight for me also...I spent on my PE so I was limited on the rest of my order....

I have 5 bottles of my PE, Black Leather White Lace, coming...2 are boosted with Leather and 2 with Lace (1/2 boost each)...the last I asked for in a spray..

With my order last night I got the sampler, Girl/Girl spray unphero, Sugared Violets (I wanted many more but I had to put them off til next order), and 2 of Pink Lavender Cake PE boosted with BANG! (1/2 boost each)....

I think I am the most excited I have been about the NRs this month...they all seem like ones I would love so I'm waiting to test them all to see which ones I'll order and with which boosts! (To Soothe A Broken Heart is a definite FB!!) :D

I know, right!? It does that! When I look at the ingredients I'm baffled because they're not my thing at all. I'm thinking maybe it's the tobacco? I want to try a few other scents with tobacco as a note to see if that's it.

I loved the look of the notes but the first couple of time I applied I didn't think it was that great -- nice but nothing special. Then I tried it a third time and fell in love!

I loved the look of the notes but the first couple of time I applied I didn't think it was that great -- nice but nothing special. Then I tried it a third time and fell in love!

Something in it drives me crazy--in a good way. :) It took a couple snuffles before I realized it, too.

Hmmm .... I think I need to get these ...

Eve of Darkness

Sugared Black Tea

Sugared Cedar

Sugared Dragon's Blood

Sugared Frankincense & Myrrh

Sugared Grasses

Sugared Leather

Sugared Nag Champa

Sugared Oud

Sugared Patchouli

Sugared Pine Needles

Sugared Sandalwood

Sugared Vetiver

Eve of Darkness

Sugared Black Tea

Sugared Cedar

Sugared Dragon's Blood

Sugared Grasses

Sugared Leather

Sugared Nag Champa

Sugared Oud

Sugared Patchouli

Sugared Pine Needles

Sugared Sandalwood

Sugared Vetiver

Did Mrs. QG just return from her weekly massage? ;)

I'm getting 3 PEs (Lina's Woodland Romance, Lusty Cherry w/cops added and Black Leather White Lace) and I requested Devilish thoughts and immortality elixir for my forum freebies. I am soooo excited!! This was a very hard month for me order-wise, I could have spent a lot more if I'd had it to spare :P

I am going to make a big order in April because I'll be visiting the States so yay free shipping! It's my 30th birthday then, too, so I'm hoping I'll get lots of gift certs to use. I'll probably just get little bits from among NRs until then and save the FBs for my big order. I'm sitting in anticipation of future NRs right now in case they are spell potions, but I have a running list of what I plan to get from the permanent collection for my big order. I'm pretty sure I want FBs of BAM and LAM Sandalwood and Resins, Phero Girl, and Rocket Fuel. Probably also getting OCCO Gold and maybe Blue. Oh, and I need Sugared Ginger because my face is on it. And I might even get some Uns; if I have enough birthday money I think I'll get a wildcard Un spray of something I want to try that way but am not 100% works. There's always the trade threads!

Edited by donsie

Guest cutie.pie

I read the notes and there are 3 samples that I would like, but I bought some UN trials last week so my budget is very limited this month plus I'm saving my money for the Spell Potion ;)

Donsie! That sounds impressive! I wish you the will power to hold out :D

My husband is asking for another FB spray of Voracious and has surprised me by asking for a FB spray of Mark's Girl Nip as well :w00t: For Dark Desires, he has decided he's not fond of the oils. I can convert a Dark Desires with one of LPs conversion spray kits, but I REALLY want the bottle labeled so I'll probably just buy the spray and keep the oils as back up bottles ^_^ How exciting! 3 items specifically just for him!

My husband is asking for another FB spray of Voracious and has surprised me by asking for a FB spray of Mark's Girl Nip as well :w00t: For Dark Desires, he has decided he's not fond of the oils. I can convert a Dark Desires with one of LPs conversion spray kits, but I REALLY want the bottle labeled so I'll probably just buy the spray and keep the oils as back up bottles ^_^ How exciting! 3 items specifically just for him!

Hey Nutrix...Mara has said before that you can request an extra label. If that is what you meant....That there would be no label on the one you converted to spray?

Well I have a couple of orders currently winging their way to me...Yay!!

And I have just made another list for pay day in a couple of weeks time which is:

FB LP: White

FB: Vampire Cabernet

FB: Sugared Cherry Blossoms

Trial : Crayons : Indigo

I wish I could just order everything now but...alas...I am no millionaire.

Eve of Darkness

Sugared Black Tea

Sugared Cedar

Sugared Dragon's Blood

Sugared Grasses

Sugared Leather

Sugared Nag Champa

Sugared Oud

Sugared Patchouli

Sugared Pine Needles

Sugared Sandalwood

Sugared Vetiver

Sugared Frank & Myrrh is one of my faves. :)

In addition to the reserved PEs I got the months sampler, they look amazing.

Aw, thanks. I'm sure I can hold out, I just hope I won't have to be sensible and downsize my birthday order! Hope you get your husband's label sorted!

Aw, thanks. I'm sure I can hold out, I just hope I won't have to be sensible and downsize my birthday order! Hope you get your husband's label sorted!

Awww! I hope you don't have to either! I think I just downsized mine though. Turning 30 next month as well, but with the wedding just 4 months away I think my 30th birthday will have to go pretty much unnoticed. I look forward to next month's releases so I can give myself a birthday present nevertheless :)

Guest cutie.pie

I am going to make a big order in April because I'll be visiting the States so yay free shipping! It's my 30th birthday then, too, so I'm hoping I'll get lots of gift certs to use.

Awww! I hope you don't have to either! I think I just downsized mine though. Turning 30 next month as well, but with the wedding just 4 months away I think my 30th birthday will have to go pretty much unnoticed. I look forward to next month's releases so I can give myself a birthday present nevertheless :)

And I'm turning 30 in March! :)

The dates please lovely ladies, so that I know when to wish you a happy 30th ;)

Ha, weddings and 30th birthdays! I am flying on my birthday (6 May, cutie.pie) to get to my sister's wedding, so mine is also going to be under the radar. I'm hoping I can use this to wangle extra LP prezzies from pitying family!

Happy pre-30th! Take a day off at least and celebrate. It only happens once!

Happy pre-30th to you, too, cutie.pie!

Sorry to hear you missed out on PF, Lainey. Crumbs!

Edited by donsie

And I'm turning 30 in March! :)

The dates please lovely ladies, so that I know when to wish you a happy 30th ;)

Good for you!! The 30's are great and your going to do it better than I did because your minus the asswhole - my only regret about my thirties was that I was married. Make the most of it for me :D! Edited by StacyK

Dangit, scratch the sample of Perty Flirty. It's no longer available.

Lainey, I love Perty Flirty but I also have upcoming root canal. loverly - anyhow, will have to post my back up bottle on my swap page. That one is unopened FB RB if you're interested post on my page even though it's not on there yet. The good news is I still can keep my other one, still almost FB. :)

Back on topic, I am literally sitting on my hands to avoid ordering anything. I don't know if it's possible bc all the NRs look awesome. And i did reserve Lusty Cherry (missed Lina's mermaid :emot103: ). But better for budget.

Still compiling list but looks like potentially the monthly sampler, plus reserved PE, plus maybe a couple of samples I'm still test driving. :Emoticons04277: Don't tell my wallet. I should repeat my mantra - homemade soup and salad is easy and healthy! Plus so are chili and gumbo, and it's that kind of weather season now. brr

Lainey, I love Perty Flirty but I also have upcoming root canal. loverly - anyhow, will have to post my back up bottle on my swap page. That one is unopened FB RB if you're interested post on my page even though it's not on there yet. The good news is I still can keep my other one, still almost FB. :)

Oooh...I might be interested...but I don't even know what it smells like. I was just trying to order a sample to see if I liked it.

Hmm. So I've had the Jan NRs for a few days now and had some surprise likes! I need to make up my mind though so I can order anything I "need" along with my hubbies goodies.

Me not usually being a floral type girl, really like Two Lips and a Kiss. I don't know if I'd wear a floral scent often enough to justify a FB but I am seriously considering it - which is kind of exciting since I haven't got much in the way of floral perfumes :)

The other one that surprised me was Bawdy Babe, only because my brain couldn't put all the notes together lol.

Inspire Desire is on my list of possibilities too....Decisions, decisions.....

Hmm. So I've had the Jan NRs for a few days now and had some surprise likes! I need to make up my mind though so I can order anything I "need" along with my hubbies goodies.

Me not usually being a floral type girl, really like Two Lips and a Kiss. I don't know if I'd wear a floral scent often enough to justify a FB but I am seriously considering it - which is kind of exciting since I haven't got much in the way of floral perfumes :)

The other one that surprised me was Bawdy Babe, only because my brain couldn't put all the notes together lol.

OMGGGGG!!! You got your NR's already?! Awesome!!!!!!

I need to hear about Love Is Love & the Broken Heart one. :D

Guest cutie.pie

Good for you!! The 30's are great and your going to do it better than I did because your minus the asswhole - my only regret about my thirties was that I was married.

Yup, I did that 'married to an asshole thing' in my 20s, so I'm looking forward to my 30s :D

Make the most of it for me :D!

Will do! :):kisses: Edited by cutie.pie