OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Well, I ended up ordering a Sample Set B, a bottle of Road Opener and a (fingers crossed Mara has bayberry) Sugared Bayberry. On Etsy, I ordered the Patience Potion with Balm Bomb. On Amazon, Open Windows goes on the order today. Once the Set B Samples arrive, I'll know whether I have to add to my next order..Protection Potion and yet another 'fingers crossed' Sugared Oats. I ordered a sample of Lucky Lucky Van Oil with the last order and fell hard for that as well. Just have to try the set and see what steals my heart.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weeeeell, I need Un Dominance Potion, with cops, a back up bottle of Dom Noire aaaaand I think I also need a FB of the Spell 2015: Mother Goddess - trying to resist the urge for 2.

I'm on the fence about the 2015: Fascination Potion but think it could be a bombshell, even mind altering, combo with Dom Noire...

Balm Bomb UN

Beautiful Dreamer

Coquette

Balm Bomb, on me at least, is the best aggravation and PMS-defyer I've ever come across. I will keep getting this stuff for the rest of my life. I'd have gallons of it delivered to my house if I could. It's that awesome. I will shamelessly plug it wherever I can.

I have many reasons to place a huge order -- haven't ordered in a while, just got a bonus, my birthday is coming up, and, my favorite reason of all - just because. :)

FBs of:

• Flutterby
  • Incandescence
  • Cuddle Bunny perfume
  • Cougar Potion perfume
  • Phero Girl
  • Cauldron Cake
  • Pixie Dust (3 bottles -- love this stuff!)
  • Trianon-esque
  • Mega Watt 1x spray

and samples of Beautiful Dreamer, Totem: Lamb, LP White, and Inspire Desire (bc AtMan is no more :Emoticons04284: and I really really need orange cupcake perfume in my life! -- hope this works on me!)

For the BF, I added samples of Captain Fantastic, Goal, and Kingmaker.

Mara had said there was some Atomic Mandarin left...I ordered a bottle. Sold out on the site and just not listed on Etsy yet. Although I don't know if there still is or if even that's sold out now, but I thought I would mention it so you don't miss out if it is available!

Guest cutie.pie

Oh, I agree with you on Atomic Mandarin...there's something special about this scent, I never knew I could be addicted to a perfume ;)

Edited by cutie.pie

Ok, FBs

Un Dom Potion + cops - This is totally

Back up - Dom Noire

2015 - Mother Goddess

2015 - Fascination Potion - totally caved :D After wearing it all evening and then being ravished by my man beast? OH YEAH BABY - Sign me up! :666:

Mara had said there was some Atomic Mandarin left...I ordered a bottle. Sold out on the site and just not listed on Etsy yet. Although I don't know if there still is or if even that's sold out now, but I thought I would mention it so you don't miss out if it is available!

Thanks!!! I'll send over an email and inquire about it. I love this so much but I'm totally stingy with my remaining AtMan bc I don't want to run out! -- I kind of hate that mindset, actually. I think I'm going to just slather until it's gone and really enjoy it. -- and then hopefully I will be able to buy another bottle or two :)

Oh, I agree with you on Atomic Mandarin...there's something special about this scent, I never knew I could be addicted to a perfume ;)

Right?!?!? I love this stuff!! I bought my bottle boosted w/ Cuddle Bunny and whenever I am home alone but feeling good, I spritz this all over and just revel in the scent and the phero effects -- feeling snuggly and happy and sexy with the CB and the orange cupcake cloud around me. :)

So I got my order down to just four spell potions (for now)

Harmonious Self (my favorite)

Liquid Mercury (my second favorite)

Lucky Van Van (just because)

Road Opener (because of Rose peer pressure)

The Lusty Cherry I had on hold

Samples of Belle de Menthe and Vieux Carre

I may go back for more...Protection and One True Love are being considered.

Uh yeah so I bit the bullet and got a full bottle set... and then some :blushing: It's my first ever bottle set, if this was the month to do it this would be the one. I really didn't want to miss out on Road Opener or any of those amazing spell potions. I am so excited!!!

OMG!!! Went totally over the top on Road Opener and One True Love. I need these influences in my life badly right now. I never feel guilty about buying magickal supples and if they happen to smell amazingly beautiful, all the better! Also strictly for scent fun, a $15 bottle of Sugared Coconut! It will get plenty of use and I might even get a larger bottle next month if I can.

Well, had to grab Road Opener (spray was all that was left, and I'm actually really intrigued to try it in this form!) and two bottles of Mother Goddess. Which I knew I had no need for or interest in, but 1) the scent was so perfect and delicious, I would have gotten on that basis alone 2) all of a sudden the Universe seems to be handing me lots of opportunity for "mothering" those in my path -- friends, animals, students. So interesting!

The second set of the spell potions in sampler form, Road Opener and a sample of To Soothe a Broken Heart. (I gave mine to a friend of mine who's mother just passed away. I hope it helps.)

Ok so I flipped out on the NRs because what I've tried so far smells soo good (heavenly even for some) and the intent feels so strong.

On top of my "panic buying" of which I am both ashamed (to panic) and grateful...

FB of Road Opener (yes thanks Rose, in good way, I re-read notes and your review, so HAD to get)

FB One True Love (another thanks to Rose's review, I knew I wanted it but then I knew knew it even more, if that makes sense)

FB LP Pink boosted with Cops

FB EOW ( I don't wear a lot of cops but want this option for certain occassions and a LOT of my scents are samples and/or don't have any cops in them).

Sample set B has absolutely sent me spinning into the aether (in a good way)! Scents I was certain could never work have become favourites. Scents I was positive would be full bottles..are headed for full bottles. Only one has not worked with my crazy skin. Enter Mara's Scent Lockets to the rescue! Now, I need to narrow down the must haves vs. the want so badlies (is that a word?). This is a near impossible task.

FBs of Determination Potion, Glamour Potion, and Lucky Van Van. This was only after 3 days of intense deliberation about getting a FB set. Still may need to go for it, but for now I wanted at least these ones to add to my LP treasure box. :money1668:

2 (!) pick-n-mix FB sets -- only 18 of the 20 NRs -- and forum freebie trial vials of Hex Deflector and LP Pink

I can't believe I did this but also *whoo-hoo*!

FB set woohoo! One of my forum freebies was LP Pink too, I have had yet to try it in the almost 3 years I've been LP-ing.

All these full bottle sets!! Smart. I only got four for now but I am definitely going back for One True Love and maybe a back up of Van Van. Waiting for my order first to try Open Roads...I am very excited to hear about how all of you use your magickal oils (well, if you want to share that is).

All these full bottle sets!! Smart. I only got four for now but I am definitely going back for One True Love and maybe a back up of Van Van. Waiting for my order first to try Open Roads...I am very excited to hear about how all of you use your magickal oils (well, if you want to share that is).

Me too, MDC - or if others don't want to post, email me and we can share with each other! :)

Okay, I am an addict -- I have to admit it. I don't have to admit it to anyone else (as I have started keeping the extent of my LP purchases to myself), but I am.

I just placed that huge order and now, I am trolling the reviews and the trades and the product pages .... yes, I'm building another order.

Let me be clear: I haven't even rec'd the order I just placed!!!

Seriously, who needs a couch for her living room when she can have amazing perfume oils? lol!

Okay, I am an addict -- I have to admit it. I don't have to admit it to anyone else (as I have started keeping the extent of my LP purchases to myself), but I am.

I just placed that huge order and now, I am trolling the reviews and the trades and the product pages .... yes, I'm building another order.

Let me be clear: I haven't even rec'd the order I just placed!!!

Seriously, who needs a couch for her living room when she can have amazing perfume oils? lol!

No worries Cougarrific, this is a safe space ;) Plus isn't it your birthday? You SHOULD be spoiling yourself, guilt-free :666:

Edited by Loquacious

I am ordering (I can't believe this amazing perfume worked on my skin!!) One True Love and a sample of Blessing Oil. Freebies will be Quarrel Mender and a Star Power. After I try Blessing Oil, I'll know more about full bottles. I also ordered a scent locket because I really want to wear Peaceful Home, but my skin ruins it. Hanging from the kitchen window where it can be warmed, but not be blasted by sunlight should be a perfect opportunity to bestow Peaceful Blessings on our house guests. I moved Elizabeth's Peaceful Home Sigil into our kitchen, which truly is the heart of our home. A double wondrous whammy awaits kith and kin alike.

Edited by Wanderlust

Ok I've ordered a Bottle of Glamour Potion in spray for my daughters bday.

For me a spray of Star Power, Ashes (did anyone else get one ?) and 2 bottles of Inspire Desire because I love it sooooo.

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

2 (!) pick-n-mix FB sets -- only 18 of the 20 NRs -- and forum freebie trial vials of Hex Deflector and LP Pink

I can't believe I did this but also *whoo-hoo*!

Whoo-hoo indeed! :)

FB set woohoo! One of my forum freebies was LP Pink too, I have had yet to try it in the almost 3 years I've been LP-ing.

It had such a serious fan base that I was convinced to give it a go. It is so not something I'd buy for myself... which demonstrates what is lovely about the freebies: the risk-free chance to experiment!

I will be happy to but it may take a long time for some of the intents to become needed. I will be giving them all a first sniff, though!

Whoo-hoo indeed! :)

I know! The problem is that I still want a bunch of other FBs as well but I could hardly justify it! I'm hoping I'll get some birthday gift certs from family that I can use for the other things. Most of them are permanent so there's no big rush besides my own grabby hands. And the fact that NRs will just keep coming! :Emoticons0424:

Edited by donsie

Lots of full bottle set purchases and I'm right there with ya. I'm slowly plodding my way through each sample, don't think I'm half way done testing yet tho. I did get a 10 fb set and some of those picks were based on the reviews alone so Thank You everyone for your input. When I'm done testing all of them it wouldn't surprise me if I get another set, obvi some of these need back up bottles. Other than a sample of Ashes to Dust I took a break the last 2 months and prob will slow it down the next few months but this month all bets are off! I can't recall the entire list but some were One True Love, Hex Deflector, Star Power, Peaceful Home and also some Dom Noire.

It's weird, I make lists of what I want to order, then, when I go to place an order I pick completely different things. A few days ago I placed an order for:

Sugared Layerables:

Frankincense & Myrrh

Sandalwood

Vanilla Velvet

Oh my goodness. I don't think I have ever placed another order while my first order was on the way but I had to. I am tired of checking the stock every friggin hour to make sure One True Love isn't getting too low. So I just went ahead and got a FB of that plus a back up of Van Van and just for good measure while I am over spending I got a bottle of LAM Pink Amber that I have been out of for awhile and miss it so much.

i just placed an order for the following:

- 1 FB LAM Orginal (spray 60% alcohol - 40% oil)
- 1 FB Whisker Wishes oil
- 1 sample OCCO Pink
- 1 sample LAM Pink Amber
-> forum free trial vials for March: Land of Nog, Sweet Surrender
Super excited :)

I am so in love with One True Love that I had a brief moment of panic that I might miss my chance to get a FB of it so I just ordered one.

I feel the same way about Serenity Potion. I'm holding out for now but I doubt my resolve will last long.