OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I feel the same way about Serenity Potion. I'm holding out for now but I doubt my resolve will last long.

I thought I would be able to hold out too but then I wore One True Love again today and couldn't hold out any longer! :)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries Cougarrific, this is a safe space ;) Plus isn't it your birthday? You SHOULD be spoiling yourself, guilt-free :666:

I am absolutely going to be spoiling myself this month -- guilt free! but I'm not so sure that being surrounded by the like-minded IS safe ... at least not for my budget! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Caved on a couple of other spell potions, but they are so worth it.

Also added in Sugared Honeycomb, 2 samples as I've been wanting to try this for awhile.

Sexy smutty 5-layered (well types of) honey and sugar? I'm in!! :) This must be amaze solo but I plan to try it layered with Egyptian Musk. hee

I'm seriously considering a double strength Stone Cougar spray. I have the x1 strength and i use around 5-6 sprays from it each time. I have been postpoining it for a while but i think i'll put it in my April's order. Or maybe a x3 strength ... i need more money! I think i should bathe in Gimme Money potion or something :)

Caved on a couple of other spell potions, but they are so worth it.

Also added in Sugared Honeycomb, 2 samples as I've been wanting to try this for awhile.

Sexy smutty 5-layered (well types of) honey and sugar? I'm in!! :) This must be amaze solo but I plan to try it layered with Egyptian Musk. hee

It is *gorgeous* and I think you'll adore it!

I'm considering getting Awake boosted w Mega Watt, does anyone know if that would be a good combo? It was an Oct release coffee scent. I have little experience boosting scents. I was thinking going for a dousing effect, 1 fb oil and 1 fb spray w possibly one or both boosted w Mega Watt. Any feedback would be helpful.

Guest cutie.pie

I'm considering getting Awake boosted w Mega Watt, does anyone know if that would be a good combo? It was an Oct release coffee scent. I have little experience boosting scents. I was thinking going for a dousing effect, 1 fb oil and 1 fb spray w possibly one or both boosted w Mega Watt. Any feedback would be helpful.

Have you tried Determination potion? It's a marzipan/coffee scent and is already enhanced w/MW...

Oh yes cutie pie what an excellent call, if I wasn't slathered in whisker wishes at the moment I would dab some on right now. In fact I'm gonna keep that close at hand til I decide Awakes fate :). There's something about Awake, poss the right amount of lite n sweet in it's scent that I respond to in it's exactly how I like my coffee.

I think if you have tried both the scent and phero and know that they work for you, it's a good idea! FWIW, often what I do is get a fb oil and fb spray and split the phero boost between them. That way the spray gives the immediate diffusion and gets both scent and phero out there, but the oil is there to warm up and last over the longer haul.

I'm seriously considering a double strength Stone Cougar spray. I have the x1 strength and i use around 5-6 sprays from it each time. I have been postpoining it for a while but i think i'll put it in my April's order. Or maybe a x3 strength ... i need more money! I think i should bathe in Gimme Money potion or something :)

:lol:

I'm down to my last bottle of Cougar. This won't do. I need to plot out an order.... will probably include a spray of Cougar, a bottle of Quarrell Mender. Something else for sure, lol.

Nobody has said for sure. I just asked Mara. I will post when I have an answer for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered: Dance of Passion FB + men's pheroma sampler set from Etsy

and samples of LP Flutterby, Dom Noire, Voracious, LP #9, LP Incandescence, Burnt Umber.

Super excited! Hope the package comes in before the salsa congress I booked for mid-May. I'd like some BANG! in my bag o' tricks. ;)

My family says I have enough perfumes. :( Meanies. I disagree.

I want full bottles of:

-Betrothal Potion

-a couple of the new spell potions...especially the Serenity Potion

-Inspire Desire (maybe. Probably).

Alas, I have no money to spend at the moment. Plus I need to save for when the new potions are released.

Your family are wrong. :001_302:

Thank you! Why doesn't anyone IRL understand my perfume needs? :(

I forgot to mention that I also want B2.2, if I don't have it already (I don't think I do).

Guest cutie.pie

My family says I have enough perfumes. :(

Mine too! They say I should start buying myself some clothes instead. But unlike clothes, I know perfumes always fit me well ;)

Maybe my brain is trying to curb my spending, but I'm suddenly confused about the full bottle set rules... When it says "any 10 of the potions of your choice (but no more than 2 of the same one)" does that mean I can buy two Fascination Potions, and then only one of the rest? Or can I order two Fascination Potions and then two Hex Deflections, etc.?

(Did I hallucinate that sometimes full bottle sets include two free somethings...? Apologies ahead of time for the supremely dumb questions--it's after Tax Day and I've been grinding an axe with our legal offices today. -_-)

Max two of each potion in the Spell Collection FB sets just means you can't get three or more of any of them in the set. You could, as far as I know, get 2 Protection Potion, 2 Van Van, 2 Fascination Potion, 2 Harmonious Self, and 2 Road Opener for example. As for the other question, FB sets work out cheaper than buying individually and this ends up being a bit like buy 8 get 2 free because at the cheapest you'd pay $250 if you bought 10 FBs individually. Maybe that's what you're thinking of. Sorry if I misunderstood the question.

Edited by donsie

Damn when did LP Humidity sell out? I was hoping to grab a back-up :/

I just messaged you on FB......

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I have posted here, but I'm so excited about the NRs this month I had to!! I got the May sampler and 1/6 bottles of FG Orchid and FG Lavender...I wanted more, but decided to wait to try the rest...also got 1/3 of the FG Fairy Floss boosted with Gotcha (1/2) and an unscented LAM(B)..dad is going to try Dirty Old Man and we'll see if he can keep from having the cops in it all over his clothes..lol ;) Got a Captain Fantastic for my man and an LP Pink boosted with 1/2 Gotcha because it's a staple I can't go with out! I got a Flying Potion and snagged the last five bottles of Mean Business for myself and the family because we all love it!! Mom and I are both using Mega Watt so I got another one of it...it's a monthly thing now! I can't be without it!!

I'm super excited about the yummy Fairy Garden potions coming!!! :D

I got a sampler.. Because I MUST try every single one of these. A spray of the Cherry Fairy Cake.. It's sure to be perfect with all my favorite notes. AND- I couldn't resist getting the 10 bottle get 2 free deal. Because FAIRY CAKES. These foodie types are my type of scent- I will prob end up with all of them eventually haha. I got Banana, Gardenia, Maple, Fairy Floss, Lavender, Oatmeal, Orange, Pineapple, Strawberry, Honey and Berry.

I ordered the May sampler, a bottle of Inspire Desire, the special release of unscented LAM...and that's it. But I should have ordered Serenity Potion, dangit. I need more money!!!

I got a sampler.. Because I MUST try every single one of these.

Ditto!

I limited myself to only 5 full bottles until I've snuffled everything...

Maple

Gingerbread

Oatmeal

Berry

&

Fairy Floss

I may end up with at least 1 set though - these sound absolutely delicious!!!

Completely changed my mind in the late of the evening. Opted on a full bottle of Orange Fairy Cake, a Star Power, and a Serenity Potion. Pretty certain I will be adding either the Gingerbread and Fairy Floss, and Strawberry..or all three relatively soon, because I can't help myself.

Edited by Wanderlust