OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Oh, CONGRATS, cutie.pie!! Can't wait to see it!

I am making myself crazy. I paid for sampler and other people's PEs last week and am still waiting on the shipping notice, but reviews are making me regret not going for full bottles on Moist and Steamy Bikini. Do I just pull the trigger and order, re-setting the clock on my existing order, or run the risk of things selling out?! This feels like a dilemma worthy of a philosophy class!

And Eggers -- yay that you have a sampler! And Peeniefeet!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hokey smokes! I have been vial snoggling ever since the "magickal" parcel arrived.In the vial, there is not a single scent I don't love. The new PE is beautiful, Mara. Thank you! The Eternal Summer and Totem Chicks trials are lovely. So many sniffies and they smell yummalicious. Green and pink bags are so pretty. I am in such trouble.

Edited by Wanderlust

More pheromones!! And a couple large samples of H2000. Not sure why I did just samples. As Luna observed, this is my kinda scent.

Needing FBs of Moist and Cotton Candy Clouds...

I've officially launched my Xmas shopping. Got bottles of Moist & H20oo in sprays,for gifts. I'd love to have it completely done by Halloween.

What am I considering? Not checking in with the LP board until October! A few too many purchases this month... ah well!

:lol: I've definitely surpassed my PE quota.

Guest cutie.pie

I shouldn't buy anything till Novemeber! :lol: But I need UN Mega Watt, so I might as well buy it during the sale ;)

I am thinking about the sale, but I have so many and so much of what I already like - I just don't know. I said that last time and still bought a butt-load of stuff.

I hear you QG. I don't think I have missed anything I really wanted in the past year and I've stocked up on so many favorites I seriously would not be surprised if I was able to sit this one out!

Eta: *LP lies we tell ourselves?....time will tell...*

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Last year I went cold turkey, was bad timing. It will be interesting to see the sale list this year, I love when Mara reveals her personal favorites. Other than a couple of sugareds I never really went thru the list and reviews to narrow down a great selection, the sale mght be a good time to do this. Once the online store goes up which I 'm guessing will be timed w the sale there might be a few things I'll need. I won't be diving head first into this sale (like my first one) but will check it out.

I just received shipping notice of a massive store order...

For the sale, I think I need a few more Fairy Cakes. I'm thinking Pumpkin and Gingerbread. Maybe a Sugared Cocoa Butter...

Seaside Sizzle is on the maybe list. But you never know! NRs could change that whole list!

Edited by hearts

A massive store order sounds ideal Hearts.

I can't wait either CP, the Orange Fairy Garden scent you were hoping for turned out so nicely that I think your PE will be a hit.

Edited by Cherise

I hear you QG. I don't think I have missed anything I really wanted in the past year and I've stocked up on so many favorites I seriously would not be surprised if I was able to sit this one out!

Eta: *LP lies we tell ourselves?....time will tell...*

haha, yep!!

Last year I went cold turkey, was bad timing. It will be interesting to see the sale list this year, I love when Mara reveals her personal favorites. Other than a couple of sugareds I never really went thru the list and reviews to narrow down a great selection, the sale mght be a good time to do this. Once the online store goes up which I 'm guessing will be timed w the sale there might be a few things I'll need. I won't be diving head first into this sale (like my first one) but will check it out.

Oh my gosh, I remember that! I was so jealous of your sale orders that year!

The sale in '13? Lol yeah I went nutz, it was my first sale and the '13 Spell Collection just came out I was stoked and still have plenty left from all the freebies, I think I got it out of my sytem tho and won't binge so hard, good times :).

The sale in '13? Lol yeah I went nutz, it was my first sale and the '13 Spell Collection just came out I was stoked and still have plenty left from all the freebies, I think I got it out of my sytem tho and won't binge so hard, good times :).

Are the sale items not released all at once?... As in new items keep being added every day or so?

With store items also available, all bets are off ! When I go into the store with my family, they buy about half non-perfume items (bath products, jewelry, incense...) Plenty to spend your money on that you would normally other places and earn FREEBIES !!

Considering a bottle of Audacious and one of SWS, possibly one of Dragonfly.

ETA - and a bottle of Summer Crush, and of Un CB and the August sampler. And selling a kidney, obvs.

Edited by donsie

Hmm... Well I will have to find a way to get myself a bottle of Kittenish when the time comes. I've been hoarding a sniffie of it for years. I'd also love to get an August sampler. I've tried most of the scents included, but there are a few I haven't tried, but would like to.

Full confession: I decided to go ahead and order my Fall PE so that I'll have it for the whole season. Despite the wrappers barely being off this last batch!

So far, I am telling myself I won't succumb to sale madness. We'll see how long that lasts!

Considering a bottle of Audacious and one of SWS, possibly one of Dragonfly.

ETA - and a bottle of Summer Crush, and of Un CB and the August sampler. And selling a kidney, obvs.

omg, Donsie - I just laughed out loud soooo hard. :smiley-laughing024:

I don't think I can get anything during sale or any of the "re-boots" and I want 3 of them so much I am about to cry. :nope02716: And I probably will cry at some point.

So I really love that.... bc, obvs, something's gotta give if I'm going to try to figure it out this month. Money fairy?? :moneyfairy13::)

Guest cutie.pie

Full confession: I decided to go ahead and order my Fall PE so that I'll have it for the whole season. Despite the wrappers barely being off this last batch!

Oh, I have a confession too. When Mara said PEs will be closed in August I panicked and ordered another one (I sense a new addiction coming). So I'm getting two PEs... And I'm super excited because these will be my first PEs ever!!!!!! :w00t:

:dancycat:

Yay, cutie.pie!

I'm getting a sampler. And probably another bottle because I might as well buy enough to take advantage of the sale, right?? My friend wanted Road Opener and and Blessing Oil, so maybe I might sneak another freebie in there, since I'm the middle man ;)

Cutie.pie, that's exciting!

omg, Donsie - I just laughed out loud soooo hard. :smiley-laughing024:

Hey, why have two if we aren't going to sell one?

I am pretty sure I am going to end up going with an August NR sample set and FBs of Dragonfly, Summer Crush, and Moist. For about the 12th (no, really) time I'm leaving Un pheros and permanent perfumes I want behind because there are limited-edition things I can't let get away.

Cutie.pie, that's exciting!

Hey, why have two if we aren't going to sell one?

I am pretty sure I am going to end up going with an August NR sample set and FBs of Dragonfly, Summer Crush, and Moist. For about the 12th (no, really) time I'm leaving Un pheros and permanent perfumes I want behind because there are limited-edition things I can't let get away.

My creative budgeting plan to pull this off this month.... no take out food or delivery (which I've been doing a lot bc I WFH and work has been non-stop, so if I don't, then I end up not eating for most of day - eeep). So yea, LPs over food. Because there are always sales at the local co-op or healthy food stores which is healthier anyway, and will *make* me get out to do more things even when it's crazy. So win-win.

Another point for my philosophy of LPs "arent an addiction, but a committment to a healthy lifestyle". :D

I'm going with NR sampler for sure, then prob 3 FBs unsniffed, bc well - yea, the notes. And I HAVE to get some LP Original now that I've tried it. So glad I have some essence oil, so I can wear it (and others) with cops. I don't think I'd know how to layer full strength EOW with a scent without botching it somehow. I'd just boost the FBs (easier) but I want to be able to wear them all anywhere.