OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

For sures:

Balm Bomb, Dominance and Nox

On the fence about:

Saisha & Aliya

Taking Saisha on a solo run for today and it's wearing unusually floral on me ??? It smells clean and slightly sweet. I know I have a cold, so it could be my sniffer, my chemistry - or both!

I want to wear Aliya tonight or tomorrow to be sure the peach continues to love me back...

I would go for Bosom Bows as well, but I still have a bottle of the last brew...very nice...of course, the little voice in my head is urging me to get a bottle anyway ^_^

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For sures:

Balm Bomb, Dominance and Nox

On the fence about:

Saisha & Aliya

Taking Saisha on a solo run for today and it's wearing unusually floral on me ??? It smells clean and slightly sweet. I know I have a cold, so it could be my sniffer, my chemistry - or both!

I want to wear Aliya tonight or tomorrow to be sure the peach continues to love me back...

I would go for Bosom Bows as well, but I still have a bottle of the last brew...very nice...of course, the little voice in my head is urging me to get a bottle anyway ^_^

That's how Saisha wore on me unfortunately so I have put it away for a few more days. Want to retry before I make a decision. To me this new Bosom Bows smells entirely different from previous versions so..... I think you may need a bottle. Heh heh heh....

That's how Saisha wore on me unfortunately so I have put it away for a few more days. Want to retry before I make a decision. To me this new Bosom Bows smells entirely different from previous versions so..... I think you may need a bottle. Heh heh heh....

:lol: I will revisit both Bosom Bows to be sure ^_~

In the mean time I DID decide on Saisha and CHANGED my mind on Dominance (for now). Dominance went very rose forward on me, not the delicious chocolate I was dreaming of :( But no worries! I shuffled my items around and have gone with:

NOX (2 - I am in LOVE with this combo!)

Balm Bomb

Saisha - because I really like how this changes and morphs throughout the day with my chemistry.

Aaaaand I needed another bottle of Un Le Femme Mystere - I went for it yesterday and there were only a couple drops of oil left in my bottle! Tsk, tsk on me!!!

Love potion Original

LFN

Audacious

Treasured hearts

:Emoticons04235:

Been eyeing up that pinapple cake on Etsy too!! In the cold of winter I like to mix it up with a tropical scent once and a while to keep my hopes up for spring :)

So thanks to Halo being so on the ball I scored a bottle of Bad Boy 2015!!! I also got a spray of Blue Smoke for Nic. I hope he likes it as well in spray as the oil sample. He just didn't seem too keen on oil perfume. Besides the label is cool and I think he will like it bigger on the spray bottle. He's very artsy.

I wanted /needed so much more!!!!! Like Bosom Bows for sure and more sugareds BUT I had to pay for major auto repairs this month!!!!! And New Years Dog Beach trip is right around the corner...not to mention December releases.

Oh the agony.

I need to get the PE's I have on hold plus; Corwin, Bosom Bows, UN Lace, probably Leopold & Edmond too. I got my FBS of Dom and PCMP with my sampler. That was a good call.

RATZ! In my excitement I forgot to order that sample of Dylan! December NRs are coming soon...I can order it then, lol

Requested invoice for -

FB set for Dec and an additional 2 FBs each of Marry 2015 & Dylan ^_^

A sniffie of Dylan came in my last order - to my delight! (Although my wallet may not agree now...lol)

I don't recall the last time I got FBs unsniffed, but seriously - everything looks delicious!!! I couldn't resist...

I got caught up and totally forgot about my December no buy. Grrr. Put in an order for full bottles of Soul Food and Infusion boosted with cops and samples of Nutcracker Sweet, Merry and the new one with TH that I can never remember the name.

The Merry is for my mothers Christmas box. If she loves it I'll get her a bottle. The Nutcracker one is for my sister (and I'll try it of course before I send it!!!) hopefully she'll like it, I'm trying to get her a bottle of something.... I'm still waiting for my bottle of Bad Boy and Nics Blue Smoke which may be here tomorrow!! Can't wait!!!!

I am just about to pull the trigger! I'm finishing catching up with the Weenies -- a bottle of Bewitching Hour on the way! I also went FB on Sparkle Frost, because I love Mara's holiday TH blends and the notes sound so divine! And one more bottle of Patti's Gypsy because it speaks to my soul, and because it cried out to be copped.

Also, I have been wanting Un Gotcha in a spray for a while, so I'm going for it. Merry Christmas to me. :-)

Time for one last check to see if I've forgotten anything!

Waiting on my November order still (should be in tomorrow, though I won't be home until Sunday!) and am super excited to check out everything and try out the Pheromas samples. :) For December, I'm thinking about...

UN Pheros

Perfect Match - 60/40 spray (I think this one is a definite)

Sexpionage Pheromas Trial

Open Windows - 90/10 spray (maybe)

LFM - 90/10 spray (maybe)

TMI - spray (maybe)

Lumina - 90/10 spray (maybe)

I'll probably end up picking 1-2 between those last 4... Haven't decided yet.

Scents

Blackstone + cops (I am accumulating a ridiculous amount of cherry scents, omg)

LP Red + OCCO Red (maybe, depending on how I like my sample of it)

LP Black (same)

Tyvey's White Chocolate Rose (undecided)

Plus anything I really adore from the Pheromas sampler set, if any, and a sample of Merry and possibly Sparkle Frost! :D

Edited by Midnight Requiem

I bought a sampler of the December NRs. I was eyeing some stuff on Etsy, too, like the BFF Friendship spell potion, but: 1). I really don't have enough money to be buying much, and 2). I can't remember if I already have BFF Friendship potion in a sampler or anything. I need to organize my stuff.

So it's becoming absolutely clear that I'll need a bottle of Sand Box ...

Yes you do!

IKR, QG?

It's insanely gorgeous on me and on my guy (even though Pashazade is still The One for him. To the point he tells me my reaction to it is so strong he can't help but giggle).

I also probably am going snag a bottle of Lady Victoria's White Cobra off ETSY before it's gone.

I'm such a sucker for vanilla and sandalwood combos.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know why I missed November PEs but I did! Once I "discovered" them I found I needed Victoria Pink & Red, Golden Goddess and Dolly Rama Musk. I didn't even think about Jan releases...maybe they will all be awful? Bwahahaaaaa! Like that could ever be possible! :D Bettertuck away some extra cash for the next order... Edited by NuTrix

Ughhhhh I couldn't resist and made another embarrassingly large order. My excuse was I'm gonna be abroad until June so I had to stock up, right??

Lumina 60/40 Silicone

Perfect Match 60/40 Oil Spray

BAM Spicy Brown Sugar Oil

TMI Scented Spray

OCCO: Ambrosia 2015

Pheromas Sexpionage

Samples of Merry! 2015 and Velvet Kisses 2015. And my friend said he ordered me two social spray pheros as a belated Xmas gift!

Edited by Midnight Requiem

Oh girl! You are gonna love that OCCO Ambrosia! I hoard it a little:-)

I'm so excited! I'm kind of obsessed with anything cherry in it and own a ridiculously large amount of cherry LP's... And I have a bottle of Crescendo coming in from the Trading Post, and after another forum member suggested pairing that with Ambrosia, I couldn't resist!