OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally made my first order in a loooong time ("thanks Christmas money!"). Actually my first order from LP's Etsy shop, too.

-Halloween Grab Bag

-Winter Grab Bag

-Alien Cake bottle (I already have Honey Lavender... sadly I am too scared of the reviews of MB:Persuasion to complete the set. >.>)

I'm so excited! New LPs! And I'm going to have SO MANY SURPRISES!

I think its Pike, brooke, but you are southern after all. . .You absolutely slayed me with the funerals and moonshine today.

Ha ha! Thanks for letting me know that! I have a friend who screws up all the sayings and I totally don't have the heart to tell him. He always tells me he needs to "put a bird in my ear" and doesn't understand why I crack up!

I really wish you could all attend one of these shindigs with me. I think everyone in America should experience a rural southern small town funeral. And then I would make you all some moonshine because you would need it after one of those funerals!

I totally need to clean up the short story I wrote and send it to y'all". You could read it on a bad day and thank God that you don't live here :-)

I ordered the January (duh!) and December samplers along with Honeyed LP in spray and full bottle of Aliyah.

Ohhhh I have the Honeyed LP in spray and lurrrrve it! Good choice. I had to put Aliya on the back burner since it does not appear to be selling out too fast (cross fingers) because I had to get a backup of Steamy Bikini. I actually was under the impression this one was sold out for some reason so I had to grab. Got a bottle of Closer to back up my original so I feel like I can wear it freely!!!! And of course a sampler.

Regrets!! I have a few....Creamed Honey , Tantalize and possibly Kera....

Last order before I probably stop ordering until at least June depending on if Mara ships to Italy... -weeps-

Hoping for Cherry Divinity w/ Cuddle Bunny (might switch to cops - not sure if this could handle a full boost? Maybe a half boost instead?), Cougar Potion, LP: Pink w/ Lace, and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid...

Edited by Midnight Requiem

Last order before I probably stop ordering until at least June depending on if Mara ships to Italy... -weeps-

Hoping for Cherry Divinity w/ Cuddle Bunny (might switch to cops - not sure if this could handle a full boost? Maybe a half boost instead?), Cougar Potion, LP: Pink w/ Lace, and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid...

There is bound to be someone here who has tried to cop Cherry Divinity in the past who could give you an idea of how well it covers.

It looks like LP ships internationally, AFAIK including Italy. No free shipping, though, and $25 minimum.

Of course, got the sampler :) Not sure which 10 come with it though so I made sure to ask for a trial of Kara Kedi. Also got a trial of LP Homme (I shall have to break down and just GET a FB at some point...). I also needed :lol:a refill on Perfect Match and Heart and Soul...

Here's what:

Watson: (2) bottles

Elementary: (1) Sample

January Ivory Cats Sampler: (1)

I think I will be able to wear four or five of the scents, will use the scent locket for five others, and will let the others go to friends. So looking forward to this set.

Of course, got the sampler :) Not sure which 10 come with it though so I made sure to ask for a trial of Kara Kedi. Also got a trial of LP Homme (I shall have to break down and just GET a FB at some point...). I also needed :lol:a refill on Perfect Match and Heart and Soul...

The sampler comes with all 12 scents. I just went and looked.

Ohhhh I have the Honeyed LP in spray and lurrrrve it! Good choice. I had to put Aliya on the back burner since it does not appear to be selling out too fast (cross fingers) because I had to get a backup of Steamy Bikini. I actually was under the impression this one was sold out for some reason so I had to grab. Got a bottle of Closer to back up my original so I feel like I can wear it freely!!!! And of course a sampler.

Regrets!! I have a few....Creamed Honey , Tantalize and possibly Kera....

It was Brooke that made me do it! Lol. I was holding out, but once the Jan NRs became available I had to jump on Honeyed LP spray and Aliya. Hopefully there'll be plenty Aliya left for you to score :)

The sampler comes with all 12 scents. I just went and looked.

Cereally! How did I miss that?!?! That's flippin' awesome! :Emoticons04235:

It looks like LP ships internationally, AFAIK including Italy. No free shipping, though, and $25 minimum.

Yes we do ship to Italy. But the Italian Post is notoriously slow so definitely prepare yourself for that.

Ahhh, thanks for the heads up, bellumed and Halo! I'm hoping to not order while I'm abroad (seems kinda risky with Italian Post), but it's good to know there's always that option in case I'm desperate for something. :)

It was Brooke that made me do it! Lol. I was holding out, but once the Jan NRs became available I had to jump on Honeyed LP spray and Aliya. Hopefully there'll be plenty Aliya left for you to score :)

Sorry Indie! But you need it...you really do! And also OCCO Ambrosia and Pumpkin Fairy Cakes are right up there! I'm just saying....

I had to have Awake, Aliyah, Merry, Cherry D and Nutcracker Sweet. And a sampler. Dammit.

Edited by brookejones

Brooke, I don't need any more enabling. Tho, OCCO Ambrosia.... Nope, I will be restrained, I think...lol

Sorry...but you DO need Ambrosia....it pairs beautifully with the Honeyed LP If you want to add cops! (Well the old version I have does actually not sure about the new one...) but regardless...YOU NEED!! Heh heh heh....

I have become addicted to Tropical Musk and I can't wait for the FB I ordered to arrive. Please send help. Or item. Whichever.

*is killing time before my doctor's appointment...come on already, 11 o'clock!*

Sorry...but you DO need Ambrosia....it pairs beautifully with the Honeyed LP If you want to add cops! (Well the old version I have does actually not sure about the new one...) but regardless...YOU NEED!! Heh heh heh....

I am so easily persuaded! Besides I forgot to order Nox w/Teddy BB, and well, I can't order with just one perfume in my shopping cart!! ;)

Lainey, I completely get your addiction. Tropical Musk/Velvet and Steel is one of three perfumes and one PE that became immediate signature scents, and were purchased as multiple bottles. I am going to be saddest camper on the planet when it is gone.

Mara has rebrewed the scent three times now, I think, including the introduction as a PE. Personally, Tropical Musk is a scent I'd love to see in the permanent collection. It covers a couple of the pheros beautifully, and it wears well year 'round. People always ask what perfume I'm wearing, where it came from, and what smells so good..every time. It wears light but lingers,and is so warm. It can go from work or grocery day to date night, and to black tie dinner parties. Have worn it in every setting.

At a charity event, I wore it with Balm Bomb, because the couple we were to be seated with are know-it-all snobby buttheads. Cannot abide that, so I added a bit of help for the evening. All night..yammer yammer "name dropped" this purchase. Yammer yammer "this country is falling apart because of.."(pick any topic that insults you. She covered them all).

Anyway, Mrs. Snobby Butthead followed me to the ladies. The second we entered the room, she HAD to know what perfume I was wearing. I told her (Velvet and Steel). She'd never heard of it. So, I told her it was LPMP, and created by a very talented nose. She HAD to have some..HAD to have some. "My husband is CRAAAZY for it! How much? How much was it? Not that I care."

I told her, even showed her the bottle, wrote down the name of the company, and let her try it. Thought she was going to lose her mind. That was in June, just before the name changed to Tropical Musk. Haven't seen her since. I know I'm tempting fate, but if you think I am going to tell that woman to search for this magickal elixir under a new name..Hell No! I will gladly make up Mara's losses by purchasing Mrs. Snobby Butthead's bottles. Besides, between Seajam, you and myself, Mara needs to brew a bathtub full day and night. Bless her.

Here's to the scent that turned me into an LPMP addict, to the woman who brews it, and to all the kindred spirits out there who who join us unashamedly..with the exception of Mrs. Snobby Butthead. Cheers!

Mara has rebrewed the scent three times now, I think, including the introduction as a PE.

Four, actually. Twice as Christine's Tropical Musk, then Velvet & Steel and Tropical Musk.

I do--I love this one. I'm addicted. My sample vial is almost empty and I feel like this is an emergency. :(

Maybe I shoulda bought two bottles.

I would like to second Wendylynne's suggestion of making it part of the permanent collection. I didn't realize it was the same as Velvet and Steel!

I want a sampler, tarts, and my two Pes boosted with some thing and Scented TMI. I've been spraying my husband with it and telling him it's good luck, he doesn't question me because he loves Mara's protection potion. He gets really cute like a puppy. A puppy I can train. Lol just kidding.

MDC, I totally agree - everyone needs OCCO Ambrosia, just o.m.g. it is that good; might have to wear it today actually...

Just went absolutely HAPPY on Etsy! Saw the sale heads up just today and scrambled over for some goodies ^_^

Got some back ups and a bunch that had just fallen off the radar and onto the backburner:

Sugared Bamboo - SO wanted this, can't believe I'd forgotten it!

Sugared Blackberry (back up)

Sugared Red Musk - outside my norm but have to try...

Sugared Maple (also a back-up)

Sugared Egyptian Musk - outside my norm but have to try...

Sugared Warm Milk and Sugar (also a back-up - SO YUM!!!)

Sugared Eggnog - another one I can't believe I forgot about!

Sugared Coffee (drool!)

Sugared Leather - love leather notes - had to try this!

Sugared Marshmallow - how did I miss this???!!!

Sugared Maple (back-up)

Sugared Black Musk - sounded too good to pass up, want to love...

Fairy Cake: Maple (back-up)

Fairy Cake: Fairy Floss (back-up - wowzer this one's good!)

Fairy Cake: Orchid - used up my sniffy, but didn't snag a bottle for some reason...surely an oversight on my part...

And a couple of bonus' that caught my eye while I was there:

Hungry Heart - because I need a back-up for my back-up... :P

Love Potion Incandescence w/BANG! - because I stayed on the fence about this one, but it's aged beautifully and I just couldn't resist going FB this time

Would anyone care to share their thoughts about the musks? (Red, Egyptian, Black?) How are they wearing, have they aged nicely? What do you like to pair them with - if anything?

Edited for poor spelling due to excitement :lol:

Edited by NuTrix

Thanks Bella! As a sugared, do you find the Red wears soft and close to the skin? Since you wear it on it's own, it's sounds like it stands up pretty good :)