OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Black & Red Musks are perfect for women IMO. The Egyptian Musk is well worth the try.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks QG. It was your review in, I believe, the Sugared Black Musk that caught my attention and made me believe I needed to try the Red too :lol:

I love Sugared Red Musk. I have so many good parings with that, and in its own. I love it as a scented hair oil too. I wish LP would make those. Ehem.. :)

I'd call red musk medium throw. Not a "skin musk" type on my skin.

Egyptian Musk is soapy on me, if that helps. It's a tad clean, sharper and more up front.

I like it. A good staple if you like "clean" IMO

The Egyptian Musk is TO DIE FOR. I got it based on Beach Goddess squeeing about it and she's right. I wear it on its own, with Sugared Grapefruit and with Fairy Floss. I am also wanting to try the Red Musk. Especially now that Bella says it wears well on its own.

Oooooo! I have Sugared grapefruit and Fairy Floss so I could try both of these!

On my skin, the red musk is a gorgeous deep, warm scent, and it wafts pretty well. It dries down and becomes softER, but I don't know that I'd call it "close to the skin"

Mmm, sounds NICE. Deep, warm, "my skin just smells this wonderful" scent? :lol:

Egyptian Musk is soapy on me, if that helps. It's a tad clean, sharper and more up front.

I like it. A good staple if you like "clean" IMO

You said you pair Red with lots of things, what kinds? Clean, foodies, exotic, resin - all of the above? :smiley-sex023:

For the Egyptian Musk... Like CB or SC clean? I love Totem: Bunny...but that's a different kind of clean than the other 2 to my nose.

Only medium? I'd say red musk in general has a pretty strong throw even as a room spray (without body chemistry in in the way to amp it). I do amp it but even for someone who doesn't, there are some un-pheroed red musk scents that are definitely NSFW.

And after something of a hiatus, I'm back! Bottles of LP Valentine, Creamed Honey and Tantalize this time.

Nutrix, please could you describe how are the musks different? I cannot decide among the Red, Black and Egyptian. I wanted the Egyptian but since I heard it is a "clean" scent, I am not that much into it. Please compare, since you got all of these 3 :) thanks.

Nutrix, please could you describe how are the musks different? I cannot decide among the Red, Black and Egyptian. I wanted the Egyptian but since I heard it is a "clean" scent, I am not that much into it. Please compare, since you got all of these 3 :) thanks.

If you check Bella's Trade thread, she's doing a decant circle. I think both Black & Egyptian are on there.

Also you can check here for Mara's descriptions & the reviews. FYI :)

Only medium? I'd say red musk in general has a pretty strong throw even as a room spray (without body chemistry in in the way to amp it). I do amp it but even for someone who doesn't, there are some un-pheroed red musk scents that are definitely NSFW.

Oh no I would not wear Red Musk to work. Too sultry. :)

I was strictly speaking of throw.

On the LP scale of musks, (which I see as skin, low, med & high throw,) so I find it Medium throw.

Black Musk & Egyptian musks (tho one is dark and the other is clean) have more throw to my nose.

NuTrix - Check Bella's trade thread she's doing a decant circle. I think Egyptian musk is there.

I've worn Sugared Red Musk with a few other scents. Honestly my fav paring is LP Red Musk with Solstice Scents "Rose Leather". It's exotic smelling. It's good with Rose fragrances, Sugared Orchid is good too. But as Bella said it does wear exceptionally well on its own.

But, my favorite way to wear it is in my hair. Its warm and sultry. Out on the town or just at home reading, I love it. :)

Edited by StacyK

They haven't shipped yet, but when I get them I will :)

If you check Bella's Trade thread, she's doing a decant circle. I think both Black & Egyptian are on there.

Also you can check here for Mara's descriptions & the reviews. FYI :)

I already nabbed them on the Etsy sale so all I have to do is try to wait patiently for them to arrive - but thank you VERY much for the heads up :heart:

Ok so...I am not flipping the hell out over any of the NR's yet and I'm dying to order my sugareds/fairies so I went ahead and threw my Etsy order in to hold me over...I got Neroli, Red Musk (the NSFW comment REALLY sold me on it...LOL), Oakmoss (been wanting this since they first came out!), Apricots and Fairy Cakes Peach and Magnolia!!

I still have a few more to go but these are the ones that excite me most right now.

Right, so got the following:

From ETSY -

Sugared: Nag Champa, Earth, Oud, Green Musk, Egyptian Musk, Black pepper, Apricot.

FB Summer Dance

From the perfumerie:

January sampler set

FB: Totem Tiger, Sand Box

Waiting for July's sale now, no more purchases.

Edited by reincarnated

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, wow, invoice just paid and 3 PEs in the making! Plus I got in on LV's Sweet Pussy rebrew, which phrase kind of makes my brain explode if I think too long about it. :-)

Yay for the LV Sweet Pussy rebrew!!

I am a sick, sick person. After I ordered my FB set, I have proceeded to get duplicates of Creamed Honey plus my LV Sweet Pussycat multiples. I behave as if there is a shortage on perfume and I better stock up.

Yes, I know that sickness quite well; having planning orders while waiting for others to arrive (heee).

My order this weekend is LV's sweet pussy plus samples of LP O (bc I'm low on this, eeeeeep) and a few other samples I'm considering .... I keep switching up my list! :D

BG, which samples are you planning to get?

I'm trying to expand my taste in unfamiliar directions, learning from everyone...

Reincarnated, I didn't plan my current order as I usually do for various reasons.

But for samples, I went with LPO (bc low on that and omg droool over LPO); Une (the notes look incredible, haven't tried that before), cherry divinity, Ailya w/ Audacious bc of the comparisons with BCP and I've been wanting to try Audacious. I'm so happy that LP's samples are the same price per volume vs. a FB. That gives so much flexibility to try something out before going FB.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn it, why didn't I order Sug. Neroli with my order? The weather just started warming up over here and citrus trees are exploding into full bloom!

I feel the energy of spring fever coming up, big time sensuality for all!

Yeah it's definitely Neroli time! I've been loving mine!

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is terrible, because the NRs are coming out shortly, but I've been out of OCCO White for far too long! Truly one of my favorite decadent vanillas :heart:

I also wanted to snag a mix with Ivory Cats: Kara Kedi while it's still here - but I went all mad scientist with it so it's not just PM anymore. Just x1 strength, I asked for the addition of a full fledged PM, but feminized with Est, a smidge of cops (enough that when I spray on clothes or hair it will come out!lol) and an extra hit of DHEAS. I'm not positive - but I think this is the first time I've gone all mad scientist though LP instead of at home on my own :lol: With a baby on the way I didn't want to be messing with mixing the pheromones, and this way when I DO get back into them - this lovely will be ready and waiting! ^_^

Got the monthly sampler....and a sample of Totems:Wolf. ...My husband got me a wolf pup for my birthday...I'm in love...not with husband...with my little wolfy girl..

Ok, so I've transitioned from being determined to only buy phero-ed perfumes to now just wanting every and any perfume, lol! I ordered Sugared Ylang Ylang, Out of This World Musk, Lisa's Golden Goddess and Gypsi Moon's Bohemian Beauty from Etsy. Of course, I had to get the April NR sampler also :)

Ok, so I've transitioned from being determined to only buy phero-ed perfumes to now just wanting every and any perfume, lol!

It was a noble effort! :lol:

I ordered the April NR sampler and nearly ordered FBs unsniffed but managed to resist - so many look irresistible but I REALLY want to attempt to stick to trying them before going FB...of course, as always, subject to change :D

You have a baby, you have to have New!

Little Nu won't be here until August, but I'm wondering already if I should get a FB, just in case... :D

Ordering a bottle of Mark's Pepperwood and samples of the guys stuff.