OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I think Magnolia FC and Lilac FC are my next two purchases. I'm also testing out a few to see what's best for work. Either something with GG or SWS, I think

ETA - I have Totem Beaver, but it seems more of a Autumn scent

Edited by Bella15

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going for bottles with SWS plus an UN of SWS. . ..work is too scary right now to go without some boost.

Yes. And most of the pheros I use with good effect at home are too dominant for work. I work with almost all women.

LP Summer is the next FB I will be ordering! My last order was fairly big for me, which included my next PE. I'm patiently waiting for it now. Fine, maybe I'm impatiently waiting for it but only because I can't wait to see and smell the magical creation!!! SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! ?

LP Summer is the next FB I will be ordering! My last order was fairly big for me, which included my next PE. I'm patiently waiting for it now. Fine, maybe I'm impatiently waiting for it but only because I can't wait to see and smell the magical creation!!! SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

OMG another Tink PE!!!! So excited to see what you cooked up with Mara this time!

OMG another Tink PE!!!! So excited to see what you cooked up with Mara this time!

It's the clover scent but not exactly like what I wrote in my potion idea thread. I'm super excited for it!!!

I just scampered over and reread your thread, and I'm so eager to hear what it turned into!

ETA: Order placed.... one bottle of Martha's Moon Goddess and one bottle of Dom Noire! I think now all my bases are covered!

Edited by Blackcat

• 2 weeks later...

Come on, baby. Lemme see that sale order. :Emoticons0424:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

BOUGHT:

Stephanie's Hazelnuts About Chocolate

Inna's Gadda Da Vita

Lady Victoria's Rose Cookies

Honey Lavender (good timing, I'm using up my bottle QUICK)

FREEBIES:

Brigid's Amber

Gianduja

S'more Than a Feeling

(Rose Cookies has been on Etsy for a while, but it looks like there's just one left now. If you've been sitting on the fence, now is your time!)

Being that this is my first order in over a year and a half, (I think), I'm mostly replenishing my favourites. But I'm definitely due the splurge! I need sprays of Open Windows, Super Sexy, Heart & Soul & Balm Bomb. I also need to replenish my supply of my precious Sneaky Clean, and my MRF. And I'm hoping to snag at least a bottle of Ivory Cats: Creamed Honey.

For my freebies I've chosen Red Fyre, Enchanted Wonderland, Sweet Pea Cupcake, Tropical Musk, LP Bittersweet & Haystack. I'm REALLY looking forward to getting this order. It's been so long! I'm completely out of anything involving Super Sexy, which is just so sad.

I may make another order later this month or early next, mostly because there are a couple of things I'd like from the Etsy site, if they're still there when I'm ready to buy. I also need some Cuddle Bunny '09 sometime very soon.

It's been fun seeing what everyone's getting! And I'm PUMPED about my first order in so freakin' long. I think the last time I ordered anything was October '14. :o

I'm still finalizing my actual order, but I've reserved Guavas in the Mist (2 bottles) Garden in the Rain, LP Blue, Sparkle Frost and Totem Tiger. I'm not yet sure I'm finished with the sale items, tho, lol. I'm thinking I'm going to include Un Cougar, SS4W and LFM in my LP order, which will be my first order of unscented pheros

I reserved 13 bottles so I have to spend over $500 I think. On the bright side, I don't think it will be hard to find that much to buy : )

That is a list I would definitely want to see! I am a student who lives vicariously through others haha

Ok, I'm getting

Invi's October Laundry

Small Sugared Violets

Free Trianon-esque

Free Shangri-la

Free Mississippi Moon

Now someone please tell me: should I get Noco Black or Spring Fever???

I'll get whatever you guys say first. Just pick one for me please!

I spent too much money this month on sundresses so I am waiting until the end of the sale to order. Nothing I want is at risk of sell out, all Fairy Cakes. I will probably replenish my Blatant Invitation spray for my purchase item, I need UN Cuddle Bunny too though...don't know, I've got time.

Haha! Thanks Halo! That's sort of the one I was leaning toward, only because Spring Fever seems like a light scent, and my other choices do too. I do LOVE Le Wiz's scents, but I've got Shangri La in the lineup so at least I have one of his.

The reason I was waffling is cause Spring Fever is LE and Noco isn't, but you know what? I've wanted Noco Black since LAST YEARS sale! I love OCCO Black but really don't dig cops. I can smell em no matter what.

So I'll go for it! Thanks Halo!

ETA: Hiiiii MDC! Long time! How you doin?

Edited by cheeseburger79

Being that this is my first order in over a year and a half, (I think), I'm mostly replenishing my favourites. But I'm definitely due the splurge! I need sprays of Open Windows, Super Sexy, Heart & Soul & Balm Bomb. I also need to replenish my supply of my precious Sneaky Clean, and my MRF. And I'm hoping to snag at least a bottle of Ivory Cats: Creamed Honey.

For my freebies I've chosen Red Fyre, Enchanted Wonderland, Sweet Pea Cupcake, Tropical Musk, LP Bittersweet & Haystack. I'm REALLY looking forward to getting this order. It's been so long! I'm completely out of anything involving Super Sexy, which is just so sad.

I may make another order later this month or early next, mostly because there are a couple of things I'd like from the Etsy site, if they're still there when I'm ready to buy. I also need some Cuddle Bunny '09 sometime very soon.

It's been fun seeing what everyone's getting! And I'm PUMPED about my first order in so freakin' long. I think the last time I ordered anything was October '14. :o

I am so glad you have finally got to order!!! It's been so long that is going to be such an awesome delivery day!!

I just made my first order in a long time. I got bottles of Black Star Lavender, Aurora, and Scented Balm Bomb. Yes I like lavender a lot. And Cotton Candy Clouds for my freebie. Unless that's already been claimed in which case I'll grab another Fairy Cake.

My sale order (for this month) was LP Summer '16 and Kara Kedi with threebies Nekomusume, Tasty Tease and ATO Amethyst (I decided to give that one another chance because on paper it's the kind of scent I would love, plus I'm a purple fanatic).

I'm so out of the loop here and being on the computer in general. I go through detoxes and cleaning house phases (detoxing from the home computer prob til after summer) so I wasn't even prepped for the sale, I knew it was changed but I thought it was gonna be in March/April and was ready to pounce on it then so when it wasn't I thought it wouldn't be til next year. Since then I've been planning a major thinning of the heard of the LP's I've collected over the years since I'm on a roll w my cleaning house projects so that's where my head is really at, but after a quick scan of the sale list and a moment or two to process this surprise find I'm already compiling a nice little list in my head, like Tropical Musk and Velvet Kisses.

I'm going to be placing an order for LP Summer 2016 and maybe NOCO Spicy Brown Sugar or something else. I haven't made my final decision yet. I'm getting threebies: Port Jolie, ATO Amethyst, and ATO Sapphire. ?

I ordered too many things I can't even remember. But I think I'm well stocked for awhile... I always say this though and next release I buy too much again.

Hahaha... don't worry. I'll be trolling your trade page for stuff you don't want soon enough! ;) I've got my eye on half your trade page already! :lol:

So here is what I ordered. FBs of LP Summer 2016, NOCO Spicy Brown Sugar, Summer Sky, Jennifer's Farmhouse Afternoon, and Gadda Devita (sp?). I'm getting 4 free FBs with this order! Such a great deal! I'm always amazed at how generous the sale is. Can't wait to get this package! (Who am I kidding. I'm always excited to get an LPMP package!)

I finally finalized my order which was mostly B&B for the first time EVAH!

I got Bubbles in Vampiric Infusion and Flying Bubbles (thank you Halo for the shower gel tip! Now I'll probably buy ALL THE BUBBLES ALL THE TIME), Vamp Infusion and Betsys Apple soaps and Cherry D scrub. Then I got a small bottle of Pumpkin Fairy Cake and an UN LFN (which I just realized I accidentally ordered as LFM and just had to send a panic email to change it!)

Free bottles I got Infusion (backup bottle)! And Magnolia Fairy Cake (back up bottle too!)

I think I'm going to be making a second sale order with just Bath and Body products. I'm waiting for my samples of Betsy's Apple to get here. If I love it I'll be getting the scrub and maybe the perfume too. I also want the Cotton Candy Scrub. Maybe the face scrub. That one is iffy. I def want the Grapefruit Pepoermint Scrub as I love those two smells together and have almost done them in a PE many times for years. I wouldn't mind a soap but honestly I rarely use bar soap even though I love buying them. Oooh the butter. I want that for sure. Maybe a beard butter for the BF. I'm going to have to put some thought into this.

I'm in desperate need of some retail therapy, thinking another honeyed LP with gotcha, a PE rebrew of Jennifer's black cat mojo, and,..

Well, with the sale, I may have to keep going

Okay I think I've figured out my order. Betsy's Apple perfume and scrub. Peppermint Grapefruit Scrub. Body butter. Flying Bubbles. And a couple Drive By Fruiting Tarts. I've never tried that one and since I'm paying for shipping I might as well fill that box up. Oh and now I need to choose a sale bottle. There is nothing I need or want particularly so I guess I'll grab either a back up bottle of Totem Tiger or LP Fraise Citron. I'm gonna go look right now.

Ugh, I'm on a musk kick. I don't know if I want Dolly-Rama Musk, Out of This World Musk, or both. Some musks are too "grown-up" for me - they remind me of my older sister, lol.

And then after I paid my invoice yesterday, I realized I didn't pay for my reserved Virgin Sneaky Clean :eyeroll:

Guest Sonatine

Bella,

Did you try a sample of Dolly-Rama musk. I heard its darker than Out of This World Musk. Can a man pull it off or is strictly a feminine scent?

I haven't tried a sample of either of them, Sonatine. :/ I hate to buy a bottle unsniffed, but I'm kind of thinking I need to. I did try the Bodacious Musk, but that wasn't really "me". I do like the Sugared Egyptian Musk, though.

Oh, tink, I am so excited you are getting Farmhouse! In the meantime, my box of wonderfulness is on the way -- first B&B order ever, plus tink's PE, and bottles of A Wake and Weenie (yes I am getting a little thrilled about fall coming!) are on their way!

Oh, tink, I am so excited you are getting Farmhouse! In the meantime, my box of wonderfulness is on the way -- first B&B order ever, plus tink's PE, and bottles of A Wake and Weenie (yes I am getting a little thrilled about fall coming!) are on their way!

I'm getting excited about fall too. I keep looking at all the LPs I wear in fall. I'm also thinking up at least 1 fall PE. hmm... I probably need a winter and spring one too.

I'm *so* ready for Fall scents!

Me too. Summer just needs to be over so I can drown myself in pumpkin and cinnamon lol. Aaand I'm excited for a new version of Flying Potion. A virgin version would be great too! Pretty please!