OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I just found out, from ladies in another thread, that Cacao Amor is a delicious chocolate honey scent w/cops so I'm going to try that. I also found a sniffee of Petals if Silk w/LFN from the same collection and I really love the blackberry note (surprising to me), so I am going to get that as well. It will be my Mother's Day present to myself.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just ordered:

Cacao Amor

Cheryl's Short Story

Mystic Dewdrop

Virgin Goddess of the Blue Moon

Un LFN

I’m getting a bunch of samples (including Cacao Amor) this payday, but as far as FBs:

Friends and Lovers (spray)

Odalisque (roller)

Winter in the Tropics (roller)

3 hours ago, melisse said:

I’m getting a bunch of samples (including Cacao Amor) this payday, but as far as FBs:

Odalisque (roller)

I don't have Winter in the Tropics, but I love the other three perfumes you listed.  I just got Cacao Amor and it's yummy!

5 hours ago, Kayla said:

I don't have Winter in the Tropics, but I love the other three perfumes you listed.  I just got Cacao Amor and it's yummy!

I think I’ve decided to wait and see what Mystic Dewdrop is like before I order Winter in the Tropics. Looking for an LFM enhanced scent. 

12 hours ago, melisse said:

Odalisque (roller)

Yummy! 

I've had good times with all three! I think Odalisque should be a permanent offering. I just noticed tonight that one of my two bottles is 2/3 empty! 

• 2 weeks later...

I might be mostly excited about these new releases because ordering the trials gives me an excuse to order some Mystic Dewdrop! Or Paradisi, or Ohana, or more Liebchen, or 2018 PCMP, or deal with this obsession with Winter in the Tropics that's never left me, even though it's so not a "me" scent. And I still haven't even tried Goddess of the Blue Moon or Island Rain! Or Laloo or Fluffy! And what about Cuddle Bunny?!!!

Times are hard.

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Times are hard. LMAO. Get to testing woman and bring about better days. 

I'm realizing, as I decide to buckle down and test a few from Feb and April I never even touched, that Blue Moon and Island Rain are not in my phero samples box, and neither are Frisky B, Super Happy FTime, or Wild Cherry, but the rest made it. I did open the package while packing for a camping trip, so brought them, so I'm guessing they're all together. (I briefly tested Frisky, Happy and Wild on that trip.) So the good news is that I'm not JUST being lazy with my testing. I suppose it's also good news that I'm organized enough to know when trials are missing! I'll get back to work on Spring, at least. 

Oh my gosh! I have just bought 2x threebies to get 2 bottles of Totem: Raccoon.  It was love at first sniff (and 2nd and 3rd and 4th ... sniff). So yummy! 

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a Creamy Ylang and a Canaga Coco to compare against each other.  I’m not a refined enough sniffer to tell the difference easily.  Oddly, I am thinking of getting another Howl because it works on me to relax me enough to fall asleep with 30 minutes of reapplying, confirming my theory that I am really just a 7 year old in a 51 year old body.

I'm so excited, I placed my first order.

Scented:

Buttercream Peach

Like a Magnet/Vanilla & Honey

UN:

Open Windows

Levitation (I want to see how Lev compares with OW)

Super Sexy

Leather

Blatant Inv

Sexpionage

Sheer Essence

Can't wait to take them for a test spin! I want to start a diary recording when I wore them, how I felt, reactions received etc. Where is the best thread to do this?

I hope this isn't too personal, but I've found the the reactions I get from people IRL without wearing pheromones vary vastly with different times during my cycle. I always know when I'm nearing ovulation based on the menfolk around me. :)  They get whiplash.  After reading these board posts, I'm guessing I produce a lot of copulins naturally and whatever other substance make men act chivalrous but not lewd or horndog (more like embarrassed blushing schoolboy).  So when I record my results with the pheromones and various perfumes, I must take my cycle into account.  At the end of my cycle I turn invisible to the world (except hubby who is almost always an angel). But I like being invisible then because all I want to do is curl up with chamomile tea and a good book, hubby rubbing my feet, my dog babies snuggled up next to me. :)  

17 hours ago, StacyK said:

I am frozen with indecision. ?

Now, I'm clear that you didn't ask me, but I think you should get Juicy Lucy, Carta d'Amor and Sereena. And maybe Cowabunga, too.

On 6/5/2018 at 4:41 AM, Wolf Dreaming said:

Oh my gosh! I have just bought 2x threebies to get 2 bottles of Totem: Raccoon.  It was love at first sniff (and 2nd and 3rd and 4th ... sniff). So yummy! 

I understand. I had to get a back up of that one, too.

I was trying to not make any extra purchases until the sale, but I saw a single bottle of Black Cat Mojo on the site and had to swoop in and snag it. I've missed out on it before and wasn't willing to take the risk again. Hopefully, there really was a bottle and it wasn't a computer glitch or something!

Phew! I finally got my invoice request for the sale sent in. Trying to figure out what I was buying, what I was getting as a freebie, what I wanted but couldn't afford, and how much it all added up to so I knew what level I was on was quite a task. I had six pieces of papers and several computer files open just to figure out the different possibilities and keep track. I don't know how Mara and co. do it.

Got the invoice sent this morning for

Evening Breeze

Mystic Dewdrop

Spirit Wolf

Pherotine of DHEAS

plus sale goodies!

Now for the hard part (waiting) :)

Whoo boy...Just gettin back into the swing of LP again, and boy did I come at the right time...

Sent an invoice for the entire limited OCCO bottle set that just came out, plus Mark's Girl Nip 2018.

And then taking advantage of the sale, my freebies are full bottles of Winter in the Tropics, BAM Orchid Rose, and Black Cat's Sultry Kitten.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:42 PM, oceanjewel said:

Got the invoice sent this morning for

Evening Breeze

Mystic Dewdrop

Spirit Wolf

Pherotine of DHEAS

plus sale goodies!

Now for the hard part (waiting) :)

@Eve put the Tom Petty song in my head, and now it might be there forever and ever, for each and every LP order or invoice I'm waiting on, for all of eternity. Unless, of course, this last order was my LAST order. :smiley-laughing024:

6 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Eve put the Tom Petty song in my head, and now it might be there forever and ever, for each and every LP order or invoice I'm waiting on, for all of eternity. Unless, of course, this last order was my LAST order. :smiley-laughing024:

Doubt that will happen ? Mara will just come up with something else too tempting to resist.

Got my invoice, so one step closer. Yay!

Can't go wrong with Tom Petty. I remember someone mentioning receiving a precious gift of a cross stitch needlepoint something or other that said "all the good girls are home with broken hearts." He had a very unique way with words.

On 7/16/2018 at 3:41 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Can't go wrong with Tom Petty. I remember someone mentioning receiving a precious gift of a cross stitch needlepoint something or other that said "all the good girls are home with broken hearts." He had a very unique way with words.

Tom was just wonderful!

45 minutes ago, luna65 said:

I think his very best line is from "Crawling Back To You" -

Most things I worry about, never happen anyway.

Story of many of my lives. I don't think I know that song, I'll look into it.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm considering ordering exactly nothing, for a few months. I figure if getting the plastic sealing sleeve off my perfumes is becoming a chore, it's time to chillax. But I want to share a little hack I've figured out this week, regarding those oh-so-tricky little bottle sealers, I'm using a stitch ripper to get them off! If you don't have a stitch ripper, you need one anyway, if you've ever been irritated by a tag in an item of clothing , they're like $4 at sewing store or Amazon.

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Okay, I'm considering ordering exactly nothing, for a few months. I figure if getting the plastic sealing sleeve off my perfumes is becoming a chore, it's time to chillax. But I want to share a little hack I've figured out this week, regarding those oh-so-tricky little bottle sealers, I'm using a stitch ripper to get them off! If you don't have a stitch ripper, you need one anyway, if you've ever been irritated by a tag in an item of clothing , they're like $4 at sewing store or Amazon.

Regarding your first sentence, that's adorable. How long have you been here now? Bwahahahahahahahaha! Have you done your second sale order yet? You know you want to...

Regarding the rest, that's a good idea. I broke a thumbnail opening mine today and tbh, it kind of hurt.

I m ordering, considering the following:

1 bottle OCCO: Cherry Tobac---HOW DOES THIS EVEN SMELL THIS AMAZING!? I can't stop sniffing my arm in that spot (because I am trying ALL the OCCOs, sue me...I might have to go to the registry place today; I wonder how that will go with all my OCCOs everywhere?)

11 bottle LP: Pink because now that I have discovered the beauty that is this, I have fallen in love and cannot live without her anymore.

1 bottle OCCO: Pineapple because, even though I am currently mad at pineapple because the last time I ate it it made me really sick, I have to admit it smells fresh and bright and delightful on my arm.

And for freebies: 1 bottle of Raspberry Chiffon and/or Supernatural (depending on my totals). 

I was also considering a bottle of Evening Breeze, especially since they're getting low, but alas I am po' folk. Something's gotta give.

11 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

I bought bottles of Empathy and True Confessions since they are going OOP.

Wait, what? I knew about Empathy, and made my peace with it because I am pretty sure that MORE empathy is the LAST thing I need, but True Confessions? This one I did not know about.

Oops, and I'm also considering a bottle of OCCO: Sandal Musk. 

I'm considering so many things that I forgot what all I'm considering. 

6 minutes ago, Lainey said:

Wait, what? I knew about Empathy, and made my peace with it because I am pretty sure that MORE empathy is the LAST thing I need, but True Confessions? This one I did not know about.

Go and order a bottle before it is too late, babe.

7 hours ago, Lainey said:

Regarding your first sentence, that's adorable. How long have you been here now? Bwahahahahahahahaha! Have you done your second sale order yet? You know you want to...

Of course I made a second sales order. But my man is now not working because of his back so he said he's worried about money. Not that we share money, but neither of us has a job where we get paid if we're not working and we hardly get paid to begin with. So he carefully said, while watching me unpack a delightfully heavy box, at least for perfume, that he cannot imagine that I could possibly need more. He also threw in something about women and shoes and buying them on sale and how it seems like we're saving money when we buy 10 pairs of shoes and blah blah blah. He's very sweet. So he said something about me needing a consequence if I bought anymore within two or three months, he said he would padlock my perfume spray drawer OR my big wooden box. He wouldn't really, and he was really sweet about the whole thing. So I had to explain that there was indeed another box coming, with my PE's and whatnot, but I agreed to no more after that. It was a very grown up conversation. My ex would've just yelled at me and then I would've had to shop AT him, with his money.

7 hours ago, Lainey said:

I bought a silicone TC, somehow forgetting I had one in oil already. No complaints though!

43 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I would've had to shop AT him, with his money.

Oh man, do I feel that hardcore. Am currently annoyed with husband; may shop at him.