OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Lainey they are the littles but I don't mind because they'll fit into the little wooden sections of my box with a 1/3 oz bottle, whereas I can't get two reg size rollerballs in. 

Decided to try one of the LE OCCOs Sandal Musk as part of my 2nd sale order

Also, Happy Hobbit Mud Scrub, Essence of Grove soap bar, Sunshine of Your Love, Neal's Rush, and (hopefully) Spirit Wolf.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:27 PM, Lainey said:

I still wish they came in 1/3 oz. bottles. *sigh* Oh well. If wishes were fishes, right? 

Yeah, and in 30ml since I have a thing for collecting all the perfumes with cops. I love cops and wear them almost every day.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I’ve come to the conclusion to get UN LFM 60/40 spray, and pair it with topper. Now for the scent to layer it. I’m thinking sugared honeycomb ? , sugared roses, or maybe a sugared Peach and also top it with a little of my BCP w/ LAM +Aja ? since it has cops in it. But I might just buy all three scents and rotate them ?. I hope they’re congruent with the vibe LFM gives off. 

@Vicki Lee that all sounds awesome, but I highly recommend NOT mixing the LFM with anything else right now, it's a phero work of art all by itself. Seriously. I think if you put LFM and Topper and LAM all on at once, you would have zero idea to which phero to attribute your hits. Or your ghosting. Use them individually for now. Topper and LAM, sure, alright. But wear the LFM alone, only thing you would add would be cops.

This is just my opinion, but a little goes a long way and you're still researching. Piling them on may get you hits, but you also might just be wasting $ when one would do a better job.

Edited by Eastwood22

3 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Vicki Lee that all sounds awesome, but I highly recommend NOT mixing the LFM with anything else right now, it's a phero work of art all by itself. Seriously. I think if you put LFM and Topper and LAM all on at once, you would have zero idea to which phero to attribute your hits. Or your ghosting. Use them individually for now. Topper and LAM, sure, alright. But wear the LFM alone, only thing you would add would be cops.

This is just my opinion, but a little goes a long way and you're still researching. Piling them on may get you hits, but you also might just be wasting $ when one would do a better job.

Ok noted @Eastwood22.... I'll stick to just the LFM for now and a few sugared scents. Would it be ok to have the UN LFM with a sugared scent (For my smelling pleasure), and a dash of my OCCO's that compliment the other scent? 

I've been reading y'all posts and there's a lot of mixing of Phero's going on in them so I guess I just got caught up in that train of thought. Thank you for your input! ?

7 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Ok noted @Eastwood22.... I'll stick to just the LFM for now and a few sugared scents. Would it be ok to have the UN LFM with a sugared scent (For my smelling pleasure), and a dash of my OCCO's that compliment the other scent? 

I've been reading y'all posts and there's a lot of mixing of Phero's going on in them so I guess I just got caught up in that train of thought. Thank you for your input! ?

LFM + Sugared + OCCO = Perfection!!!

I do mix pheros, but it's more like having Lumina on in the am and something else at night, without showering in between. But do add your OCCO's! The ladies that are mixing successfully have been rocking pheros for years, if not decades. Of course I prefer to learn the hard way and I have, in the past, mixed hella pheros. However, the blends are already mixed to perfection so I TRY REALLY REALLY HARD to listen to their advice to keep it pure, and (mostly) I do manage. Mara's blends blow away any shenanigans that I'm going to mix up. 

Edited by Eastwood22
Run-on sentences are the devil's handiwork

On 9/4/2018 at 7:34 AM, Eastwood22 said:

LFM + Sugared + OCCO = Perfection!!!

I do mix pheros, but it's more like having Lumina on in the am and something else at night, without showering in between. But do add your OCCO's! The ladies that are mixing successfully have been rocking pheros for years, if not decades. Of course I prefer to learn the hard way and I have, in the past, mixed hella pheros. However, the blends are already mixed to perfection so I TRY REALLY REALLY HARD to listen to their advice to keep it pure, and (mostly) I do manage. Mara's blends blow away any shenanigans that I'm going to mix up. 

sounds like a good mix!

i really need to figure out which ones go well with each other!

1 hour ago, Fang said:

the oil

my cougar has just arrived, couldn't wait 2 weeks for the bottle shock lol, so had to try it, i love the scent, it starts out like a strong grapefruit scent and on dry down like a strong floral powdery grapefruit, very sophisticated, will see if any selfies happen this afternoon lol!

will write a review after more experiments!

• 1 month later...

I haven't ordered anything from LP in so long...trying to dwindle my rediculous stash, lol. But I caved...

Dugan

Elume - can't wait to smell this incarnation of Allumette!

Baby Boo

But I only ordered 1 of each, that should count for something?

• 3 months later...

Stocked up for my guy...

Sample; 

Homme

Pherotines; 

Charisma

Heart Throb

Wanted Man

Perfect Match

FB of Mark's, The Love God

Ok, they're for me mostly, but for him if he likes any...^_~

Edited by NuTrix
Add a confession...

FB of Mistress Mine (Hoping if I add DHEAS or Topper, I'll be able to wear it out of the house. If not, I'll wear it at home by myself)

Trials of

Potion Bastet

Rainforest Musk

Prisma

and PCMP

9 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

FB of Mistress Mine (Hoping if I add DHEAS or Topper, I'll be able to wear it out of the house. If not, I'll wear it at home by myself)

Trials of

Potion Bastet

Rainforest Musk

Prisma

and PCMP

how will DHEAS or Topper make you be able to wear it out of the house?, as i haven't worn Dheas or Topper just wondering what it will change?, do they make a difference?

1 minute ago, Fang said:

how will DHEAS or Topper make you be able to wear it out of the house?, as i haven't worn Dheas or Topper just wondering what it will change?, do they make a difference?

Don’t know if it will make enough of a difference yet. Both have a mood lightening effect so I’m hoping that will temper the bitchiness I get with Dom and Leather. I don’t have that problem with Audacious and the only differences between it and Leather are DHEAS and cops.

Just now, oceanjewel said:

Don’t know if it will make enough of a difference yet. Both have a mood lightening effect so I’m hoping that will temper the bitchiness I get with Dom and Leather. I don’t have that problem with Audacious and the only differences between it and Leather are DHEAS and cops.

oh i see, did you get the oil?

Just now, Fang said:

oh i see, did you get the oil?

I got Mistress Mine in oil and I have pherotines in oil of DHEAS and Topper from last year. FBs of those last 2 only come in sprays.

1 minute ago, oceanjewel said:

I got Mistress Mine in oil and I have pherotines in oil of DHEAS and Topper from last year. FBs of those last 2 only come in sprays.

sounds good.

still debating on what to get.

Oooo Mistress Mine~! I’m considering Pherotine SWS.

Trials of Medium, White Licorice, Purple Papal, Scribe, Cream Delizia, Sarong, Prisms, Goddess of the Blue Moon, Red Lace, Mistress Mine, Ascension, Pillow Stuffing, Special Delivery, 

I need to live vicariously through all of you because I still have more perfumes than I could ever use in 5 lifetimes. But there are so many from this set that I want! *cries*

I might break down. We'll see.

I went crazy with the Adam’s Nectar.  A virgin bottle, a regular bottle and a spray bottle.  I also have a full bottle of Nox coming for my bride to try.

I want a bunch! *cries*

I particularly am interested in Prisma, but there are a lot of others that look delightful, too. My resolve! My huge-already stash! AAAAAAHHHHH! Someone talk me into it! Or out of it! I don't even know which way I want to be persuaded!

1 hour ago, Fang said:

nobody else ordered?

I’m still waiting on my current order was hoping to get by Friday, but I think will be shipped on Friday. Want to test out a couple new things before I make my next order, but  believeyoume ha :) I definitely will place it as soon as I have a good grasp on how the pheros (balm bomb-b2.2) affects me.

Im really hoping I’ll do well with balm bomb. I’m slightly worried about b2.2 since I’ve had some pretty wonky reactions to the men’s phero blends. Still going to enthusiastically try it out :D 

43 minutes ago, amoradrianam said:

I’m still waiting on my current order was hoping to get by Friday, but I think will be shipped on Friday. Want to test out a couple new things before I make my next order, but  believeyoume ha :) I definitely will place it as soon as I have a good grasp on how the pheros (balm bomb-b2.2) affects me.

Im really hoping I’ll do well with balm bomb. I’m slightly worried about b2.2 since I’ve had some pretty wonky reactions to the men’s phero blends. Still going to enthusiastically try it out :D

Think it's best to only try the Unisex ones, and not the mens ones!

I didn't get samples of all the new releases, but I did get most of them, along with a few pherotine sized pheromones. Also went FB  on a virgin Adam's Nectar unsniffed. Tobacco and apple? Sign me up! I was afraid if I waited all the virgin bottles would be gone. I was willing to take the chance. Even if it's not for me on its own, I figure I'll be able to layer it with something. 

I ordered a few UN Pherotines, two Nocos - Sugared Vanilla & Honey and White, and a choose your own sampler set. I am trying to be good and not order FBs before trying everything I think I'll like, so I can narrow it down a bit and make sure they work with my skin chemistry.  I like too many of them to choose! 

29 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I ordered a few UN Pherotines, two Nocos - Sugared Vanilla & Honey and White, and a choose your own sampler set. I am trying to be good and not order FBs before trying everything I think I'll like, so I can narrow it down a bit and make sure they work with my skin chemistry.  I like too many of them to choose! 

which UN pherotines did you get?

I grabbed a skyclad buttersilk, a full size of Potion Bastet, a few of the trial vials... I'm very excited to see what Special Delivery smells like, and  also ordered trials of Prisma,  Mistress Mine, Divine Magick,.  I got Crema Delizia too, but can't remember if it was full size or trial.  Also a few mens trials, and a pherotine in Lumina.

12 hours ago, Fang said:

which UN pherotines did you get?

I got DHEAS, SWS, Mega Watt, and Love God (for my husband). I have some other ones from last year, so I wanted to get a couple of different ones. :) Did you decide which ones you're ordering?

Edited by Kayla