Dolly

OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

4 minutes ago, Lochkopp said:

8 Phero trials had to jump into my basket and a bottle of LP Samhain followed them.

Aha!  That will happen. 

got all three TV sets - and 1 FB of Goddess of the full moon 

and i can't decide about tine's  and un's  - the problem is need some  and I want some - and something will have to wait until later

As Mara knows, there have been months when I haven't felt drawn to the new releases, but this month is quite different for me. I can really feel the intent of this entire collection, of the calming, grounding, feel-good vibes and these are things I am in need of inviting into my life. Also really appreciate the outdoor scents. I'm just in a head space where I am very much in congruence with this collection. 

So um yeah, 26 trial vials, and unscented SWS for work and Compromising Positions w/ Sexpionage for "not work". 

Truly a bargain, with the free shipping, thank you LPMP team !

:smokingbun:

On 5/3/2020 at 11:19 PM, Eastwood22 said:

I've found that it's sometimes the ones I'd least suspect become my to-die for favorites, so I just need to smell them all. 

Yep that's how it works, more often that not.

I relaly felt drawn to the calming blends as well as those that will make others around me happy this time.

I got the classics Heart & Soul and Drive By Fruiting and then I got Savage Beast from the new releases.

I also had to get Rocket Fuel and OCCO Lavender & Buttercream. Because a little sexy never hurt no one :)

i'm waiting for the closing date on the card!!  then Manda panda  - just a few more days!!

I can't make up my mind for the sale!!  - is anyone else having trouble deciding ?