OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

If your hubby complains I'd love to swap your LAM :)

Have a peek at my trading post & if there's anything you fancy I can put it on hold while you & your hubby decide :)

I'll take a peek @ let ya know RB... :(

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered a monthly sampler pack of the July 2009 releases. One bottle of Carolyn's Vanilla, Amber, Fig (can't wait to try this, I love all three ingredients). One bottle of Shelly B's Waves Of Lust, (it might be a bit too deep, I am not sure. I'll apply it with a light hand). And finally one bottle of Lynne's Temple Of The Goddess,(this could be another deep one, but I missed out on Ancient Goddess, So I'm giving this one a shot).

My purchase

Carolyn's Vanilla Amber Fig

Aphrodisia Erotica

Alphanol

EST

Shell's waves of lust (I usually love most of her stuff)

Focus Pocus

Gemini (tis my sign...couldn't resist)

Lava Rain

and some 5ml bottles...they are soooo cute

plus I have my two PE's and I split on all 8 of the OCCO's with TG my sweets, lol

so that's my order for august.

be blessed -djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

sampler pack

occo's pink

focus pocus

fairy canary

seems like somthin else but my brain isn't workin

I wish I could of afforded more some of the PE specially shellys wave of lust

I was just going to get my UN-OW that I can't live without, the vanilla/fig PE & the monthly sampler... But I ended up totally blowing my budget :rolleyes:

I can't help it though...if it has vanilla or violet in it I have to have it...So it went on my emergency credit card.

OCCO; white, red & purple

C's Vanilla, fig & amber

Black candy

Sand Witch

Constant Craving

UN-OW

SB's Waves of Lust

Maybe I'll sell my flatmat on eBay? Anyone wants a geriatrician?

I was just going to get my UN-OW that I can't live without, the vanilla/fig PE & the monthly sampler... But I ended up totally blowing my budget :wub:

I can't help it though...if it has vanilla or violet in it I have to have it...So it went on my emergency credit card.

OCCO; white, red & purple

C's Vanilla, fig & amber

Black candy

Sand Witch

Constant Craving

UN-OW

SB's Waves of Lust

Maybe I'll sell my flatmat on eBay? Anyone wants a geriatrician?

I might order a full bottle of Constant Craving eventually. I like the stuff you ordered. Since I ordered the sampler along with some other stuff, some full more full bottles could be in my future.

OCCO Blue and a sampler pack...i might get mothership, lava rain and constant craving later...but wanted to smell them first.

OCCO Blue and a sampler pack...i might get mothership, lava rain and constant craving later...but wanted to smell them first.

I am curious as to consant craving & Mother Ship :wub: too

can't wait for my monthly sampler....

I had to contain myself this month...here's what I got:

Five OCCOs: red, white, (2) pink, and blue

Lynne's Temple of the Goddess

Sand Witch

plus samples of Constant Craving & Aphrodisia Erotica

I'll take a peek @ let ya know RB... :)

FAWN darling, before you where LAM around your husband let us help you apply it to get the best results. I had a lil trouble at first with this one but now have found a perfect way for me.

Does your husband like honey? What is his favorite LP on you?

:)

Well, lets see, I got.....

M.Sampler

extra sample of sand witch

Shellys Waves of Lust

and a sample of .....of......hmmm, cant remember. lol

Sounds very tropical! I am so excited for sand witch and Waves of Lust!

Oh and I cant forget your PE, have you tried it yet Ajia?

Sounds very tropical! I am so excited for sand witch and Waves of Lust!

Oh and I cant forget your PE, have you tried it yet Ajia?

No , i havent got my PE yet.....I cant wait to try it. I check my email 5 times a day waiting to see if it shipped, Im like a kid in a candy shop lol...

I also cant wait to try sand witch and shellys PE......

Black Candy and Constant craving looks good too......

Finally got my internet back(it's been days!!!!!), and I'm not having to sneak moments online while at work. So I'm working on my order. Definitely getting a few samples and possibly a bottle of Focus Pocus.

My question is this: If I get a bottle of Evil In Carnation amped with Dominance, is that just too much? Hmmmm...

Finally got my internet back(it's been days!!!!!), and I'm not having to sneak moments online while at work. So I'm working on my order. Definitely getting a few samples and possibly a bottle of Focus Pocus.

My question is this: If I get a bottle of Evil In Carnation amped with Dominance, is that just too much? Hmmmm...

Sounds perfect to me! I should have done that.....

Lets see. Totally went overboard. Was able to pull myself back in check slightly:

1. LP#9 spray/ H&S

2.Dark Seduction 2

3.LAM: Sandalwood

4.LpRed Sample( 4 Sugar)

5.Evil Incarnation Sample

6.Mothership sample

7.Miss Right Now sample for TT

I'm a little scared of the Evil Incarnation still that's why I went with the sample. The description sounds like an ideal fragrance for me. Yet I'm afraid of my evil twin when she visits me every month. So I'm hoping it'll be be not so inner wild child *I like her* I'm really excited about the Lp#9 spray, especially because I can get a longer lasting oil to layer with it :winktongue:

Edited by Beccah1

FAWN darling, before you where LAM around your husband let us help you apply it to get the best results. I had a lil trouble at first with this one but now have found a perfect way for me.

Does your husband like honey? What is his favorite LP on you?

:lol:

Hi CC,

I just saw this post... :Hug_emoticon:

DH likes

K's silken moonlight-he said this makes him "ready for action"

Sugared Gerbals

Soothe a broken heart

Celestal Lust Dust

These are the only ones he has ever said were ok.

He is very picky about any kind of scents and smells. To the point of phobia.

He likes my lotion to be scent free..and hair & body products to very mild smelling.

Super Sensitive would be an under statement. He seems to tolorate a dot of EOW, just ok. All the other Pheros I have to shower off...He has me paranoid that I smell as offensive to everyone else, as I do to him... I got focos Pocus to wear @ work, When I am not w/ him, but I don't want to offend anyone. My body chemistry stinks. I have a hyper metabilisim. Cannot wear fake jewlery or my skins turns green or black. I amp some sugars, some Pink & Brown.

Any tips to help would be great,

Thanks

Fawn

I put in 2 more orders, even w/ DH super smeller... :lol:

Denise's Misty White Orchid

Shelly B's Waves of Lust

Ajia's Misty Lavender

Evil In Carnation

To Soothe a Broken Heart

Focus Pocus

Stephanie's Jasmine, Oakmoss & Waterlily

The Sand Witch

My 1st order

Monthly TRIAL SIZE Collection

Like A Magnet

OCCO-White Shield

Ajia's Misty Lavender (I had to get 2-love lavender)

Love Potion #9

plus 12 freebies.....

Went way overboard... :Hug_emoticon:

Have to put in some wicked overtime when medical leave is over in 2 weeks.

Edited by FAWN

I put in 2 more orders, even w/ DH super smeller... :lol:

Denise's Misty White Orchid

Shelly B's Waves of Lust

Ajia's Misty Lavender

Evil In Carnation

To Soothe a Broken Heart

Focus Pocus

Stephanie's Jasmine, Oakmoss & Waterlily

The Sand Witch

My 1st order

Monthly TRIAL SIZE Collection

Like A Magnet

OCCO-White Shield

Ajia's Misty Lavender (I had to get 2-love lavender)

Love Potion #9

plus 12 freebies.....

Went way overboard... :o

Have to put in some wicked overtime when medical leave is over in 2 weeks.

What an order, lady:)

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I thought I would do a little "poll"......who's ordering what? What excites you the most?

I'll start......I HAD TO order "976 Girl", to go with the series (Dirty Sexy, Nasty Habits).....then, I had to get samples of Taxed, Till Death, Bravado, and the "new" PheroGirl.......

AND, I get a free bottle of "Honeyed Seductions".....I was sooooooo surprised and am soooooooo excited about this!!!

This month

OCCO White -again, new basic staple

Jour De

Beth Blushing Milkmaid

unscented Cougar

samples

coccomama

pandamaniac

I just realized it's all EOW & Cougar...guess I want everyone to notice, young & old :D

:tantrummy:

hi ladies,

it has been hard to not buy stuff here for the last few months, but my finances simply demanded that i put my credit card away , until now.

i HAD to buy a bottle of fayha, i'm so curious about how this lovely ode to arabia turned out. thanks to the FAB djac, i have a bottle of constant craving coming, and due to reading dolly's scent experience i splurged on a bottle of occo black. She used the both together and it sounds like she is now in love with the combo. so i'm copying her!

got a sample of mother ship too.

After I receive my order, I might order a full bottle of the scent I like best. it seems that these new release are also selling very well. I haven't ordered my sister's birthday present (candles) yet, since I wasn't sure which scents she'd like. She's going through a rough patch, so I got her a bottle of May Day. She likes the sample, so I am happy I could help my sister.

• 1 month later...

I dunno what I'm ordering yet! I want like all of the new releases. Since the alcohol pheros aren't out yet, I think I may have to experiment. Decisions, decisions....-Be blessed,Beccah-

Monthly sampler. Pomme de Poison (couldn't resist when I saw that the lovely Ail had a hand in it), 7 Minutes to Midnight, Sassy Sibylia. Will wait for the sampler but have a feeling that The Good Witch and Skelly Head are in my future as well. Also waiting for the alcohol pheros: thinking Treasured Hearts (or Heart and Soul) would be nice and LOVED Shelly's review of Cougar so might have to pop for that as well.

eta: Ail's Cuddlebunny.... must have. Just imagine....

eta: Also getting a full bottle of Retronaught.

Edited by SWBookworm

Okay so I ordered more PE's this time than new releases.

(2) Lynne's Pearls of the Goddess... boosted one w/EST and Treasured Hearts. Boosted the other w/ EST and Open Windows

7 Minutes til midnight...how could I not, it has Heart and Soul in it.

Gaia's PE

Cheesy's PE

Mercury Retronaught

then I had to get bottles of: EST, Stone Cougar, Money Honey(been meaning to get this for a while now) and LAM Spicy Brown Sugar

I did samples of Santa Carla Boardwalk and 2 additional samples of 7 min to midnight

Hey, did y'all notice we have two strength variations to choose from with the EST spray?...Cool Beans!

Phewww...guess, I am kinda happy the sprays are not ready for purchase. but I am gonna want Cougar, Open windows and Treasured Heart

be blessed -djac

Here's my wishlist! Mind, I won't be able to get all of this at once, but this is what I am looking at:

Samples

Love Potion Summer Solstice 2009

Love Potion Winter Solstice 2009

Love Potion Red

On the Boardwalk 2009

7 Minutes to Midnight

Focus Pocus

Siren's Serenade

Tahitian Temptress

Coeur de l'Amour

Nymph

Bottles

Boy/Boy

Une for Women

Elevation Potion x 2

Ail's Open Windows

Ail's Heart & Soul

Blatant Invitation

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so my first order was Mercury Retronaught, Santa Carla, 7mins. to Midnight, & monthly sampler.

I got my ship notice Friday for this one. I did want to add LPAutumn'09 amped w/ Dominance to this order, but I held back so I wouldn't add TAT on it. Unable to rest until I got my hands on a sale bottle of Sweet Revenge amped w/ Dominance. I went ahead & add the LP'09, & another bottle of 7mins.(as there were only 2 in the cart). I did this unsniffed knowing someone will trade me, if need be. I hope it works out, I love Ail's Heart & Soul.

I have my eye on:

Sassy Sibylia boosted w/ BI

Nox boosted w/ Tranquility

Skelly Head Flambe boosted w/ BI

Mercury Retronaught

and a couple more from the Clearance list: Miasma and 12th Night in New Orleans

Have to see what the Money Fairy brings this week...

Okay so my first order was Mercury Retronaught, Santa Carla, 7mins. to Midnight, & monthly sampler.

I got my ship notice Friday for this one. I did want to add LPAutumn'09 amped w/ Dominance to this order, but I held back so I wouldn't add TAT on it. Unable to rest until I got my hands on a sale bottle of Sweet Revenge amped w/ Dominance. I went ahead & add the LP'09, & another bottle of 7mins.(as there were only 2 in the cart). I did this unsniffed knowing someone will trade me, if need be. I hope it works out, I love Ail's Heart & Soul.

Hi Beccah...if you don't love 7 mins...I'll will gladly give it a new home...I missed it... :(

Djac-what's Cheesy's PE? Did one of mine go up?! (Runs to check).....

Nope- :w00t: I bet you thought that Spider web was the one I was talkin bout..your present I made. Well. I can't take credit for that one! And it wouldn't be a present if you were buyin it either....I'm Lori anyhow. I know most folks go by forum name only online but I don't care if ya call me Cheesy or Lori just don't call me late for dinner!

So I got a few sprays before paypal MADE ME link my bank account. Turns out they DONT recycle your spending limit-FYI...and GRRRR....so now _ must wait 3-4 more days before I can use paypal again..annnnyways.

Got Cougar lightly Scented with Orange Blossoms

Sugared Roses with Tranquility Potion

Occo Green

Occo Gold (I think they are both just normal doses). All sprays.

Thats My adventure into sprayland so far!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Djac-what's Cheesy's PE? Did one of mine go up?! (Runs to check).....

Nope- :D I bet you thought that Spider web was the one I was talkin bout..your present I made. Well. I can't take credit for that one! And it wouldn't be a present if you were buyin it either....I'm Lori anyhow. I know most folks go by forum name only online but I don't care if ya call me Cheesy or Lori just don't call me late for dinner!

So I got a few sprays before paypal MADE ME link my bank account. Turns out they DONT recycle your spending limit-FYI...and GRRRR....so now _ must wait 3-4 more days before I can use paypal again..annnnyways.

Got Cougar lightly Scented with Orange Blossoms

Sugared Roses with Tranquility Potion

Occo Green

Occo Gold (I think they are both just normal doses). All sprays.

Thats My adventure into sprayland so far!

Ah Cheesy (lori) I stand corrected. yes, I thought that was a PE you had designed. and how funny about the "just don't call me late to dinner"...made me spit juice at the pc screen. good one girl

be blessed -djac