OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Yes, though we are constantly amazed at the DEPTHS of her EVIL! :lol:

It's not just that she's evil, she's now running AMOK! This has got to be good (or bad for my wallet).

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh trust me - VERY bad for your wallet! :lol:

*Runs away too*

*Giggles first*

Blessings

Ail )O(

Oh crap.... I should just hand over my Visa now.

Okay, so I should just order the full bottle set sight-unseen??

This is one month I would say that would be a VERY good investment to make..Not telling anything!!! ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Am not. Just said it would be good to get all 12 bottles. But it would ALWAYS be good to get all 12 bottles - because they all rock!

*Shuffles feet and pouts*

^_____^

Blessings

Ail )O(

I'm not so sure about the "not telling" part, Naughty Minx! *wags finger and grins*

Yeah, I'm totally with Luna on this one.

Let's face it, Ail loves to tease the LPMP junkies. More than SG even, me thinks. She's the equivalent to a dealer flashing his stash at all the anons as they go in for a 12 step meeting. :lol:

Yeah, I'm totally with Luna on this one.

Let's face it, Ail loves to tease the LPMP junkies. More than SG even, me thinks. She's the equivalent to a dealer flashing his stash at all the anons as they go in for a 12 step meeting. :666:

Agree with SG on that one - love to Ail anyway. ;)

Ail - is the WORST tease of the lot.

Ail - what the heck were you thinking to get a animated dung beetle smarticon? Gross - seriously gross - going to use it right stinkin' here to make the point - and you named it treasure bug? OK - maybe things are different in Europe - but a big ol' turd ball - ain't what anyone here in Texas would call a treasure. Just sayin'...

:treasure-bug:

5467304_std.jpg

Amok, amok, amok!

Now WHY did I have that funny feeling that you'd know the reference?!? :666:

Yes, though we are constantly amazed at the DEPTHS of her EVIL! :666:

I bet there's a scented Leather potion in there, and it's hiding in the sinister depths of her mind!!!

We should hold a divination session to see what else is also hiding in there....

Edited by Invidiana

I am seriously pondering a 2X Leather plus 2X cops. Sort of mega-sexy Angelina Jolie...

I am trying to hold off til the new releases come out and the new PE arrives in the mail - as I might decide I want to load the 2X Leather plus 2X cops in the new PE. (Sandlewood, Dark Amber, Dark Musk - in a gooey base of honey/brown sugar- wanted dark and sweet and undeniably SEXY) Thinking the Leather would be totally congruent with a dark, sweet, DIRTY scent. But I want to wear it first - before I invest in a mega loaded Beta Spray.

I am seriously pondering a 2X Leather plus 2X cops. Sort of mega-sexy Angelina Jolie...

I am trying to hold off til the new releases come out and the new PE arrives in the mail - as I might decide I want to load the 2X Leather plus 2X cops in the new PE. (Sandlewood, Dark Amber, Dark Musk - in a gooey base of honey/brown sugar- wanted dark and sweet and undeniably SEXY) Thinking the Leather would be totally congruent with a dark, sweet, DIRTY scent. But I want to wear it first - before I invest in a mega loaded Beta Spray.

Shelly, your new PE sounds downright...AMAZING...what's the name? Oooh, I hope there's enough to go around!

I'm actually considering getting my loving husband an Actor's Magic enhanced LP#9 spray, cuz I loves him :D

I want to design a P.E. that the ladies can call Beccah's MILF potion, seriously. I just want to wear something called MILF, bwahaha.

Shelly, your new PE sounds downright...AMAZING...what's the name? Oooh, I hope there's enough to go around!

We will see if it ends up what it was going to but - as of my last call with Mara - it was Shelly B's Sweet Bottom. So if nothing else - Luna can stick my a** in the cart.

ROFLMAO.

Luna - you know that was funny. :D

Sassy the Demon Cat is loving on the monitor - which again - no one but Luna will appreciate I will note Sassy the Demon Cat did kill my iPhone. By washing her paw in my glass of ice water - and knocking it onto my phone.

So much for my iPhone.

We will see if it ends up what it was going to but - as of my last call with Mara - it was Shelly B's Sweet Bottom. So if nothing else - Luna can stick my a** in the cart.

LOVE the name! I'm a brown sugar fiend and can already see myself drowning in this stuff :D

*crosses fingers there are enough to go around*

cart is loaded, but scared to hit that "check out" tab

hit it, feel much better now

Edited by liz

One of my faves!

Actually, so much so that we refer to it all the time when ANYONE brings up Amok! LOL

People really look at Rob and I strangely.

I'm used to getting looked at strangely. It's just intensified when I'm hopping around going 'amok, amok, amok....' in the middle of the grocery store. :c352-0016:

What does MILF mean ?

Moms or Mothers I'd Like to F**k

heard now there's GILF (Grandmothers) :D must be all those 'Cougars" out there

Edited by liz

What does MILF mean ?

MILF equals Beccah, Shelly, Dolly, Luna, SWBookworm or any number of LMPM Moms. Naughty Moms you wish you knew in a biblical sense.

And Liz - I've done a great job staying out of the sun - but still - GILFs? I think of mi madre - who does NOT look her age - and I run SCREAMING.

Just sayin....

Maybe if I were a 60 year old dude I wouldn't. But right now - I really, really want brain bleach. And a Will Smith/Tommy Lee Jones Memory Wipe.

Egad that was a bad mental picture.

Shudders - AGAIN.

Edited by Shelly B

And Liz - I've done a great job staying out of the sun - but still - GIFLs? I think of mi madre - who does NOT look her age - and I run SCREAMING.

Just sayin....

oddly we were all discussing that last night (party) and my BFF is 58, she is a "Granny" and younger guys (late 20's early 30's) are ALWAYS hitting on her, she wouldn't (she's happily married and in Love, her hubby is 50, 2nd marriage) but it works wonder on the EGO, hee

mind set..... but this is my perception of a Grandmother, heh-heh !

0511-0812-2901-5538.jpg

Edited by liz

Hey - what a great idea...

Mara and Dana - Can you develop a MILF Potion?

I'd buy that by the bucket - half for the amusement factor of the label...although I don't doubt it would smell FAB.

I have like 5 - 10 girlfriends (in person not virtual) I'd have to buy that for....

Hahahahahaha_HAH ,thanks

...well,I have a niece who is a granny and she is only 38.

she has to beat them off with a stick...still

then again,don't judge a book by it's cover,you might miss a lot of interesting reading :D

then again,don't judge a book by it's cover,you might miss a lot of interesting reading :D

Reminds me of Judge Judy's quote that I have adopted....."Beauty fades, but dumb is forever"......

MILF equals Beccah, Shelly, Dolly, Luna, SWBookworm or any number of LMPM Moms. Naughty Moms you wish you knew in a biblical sense.

A while back, Quince and I were visiting the couple who introduced us and we had a game of Spades: doms versus the subs. Because Q is rather a math whiz I always expect he will count cards (and of course he did) but after one hand I remember I yelled out "Motherfucker!"

He paused for a couple beats and replied, "Well yes, but I don't see how that's germane to the situation."

:lol::D

A while back, Quince and I were visiting the couple who introduced us and we had a game of Spades: doms versus the subs. Because Q is rather a math whiz I always expect he will count cards (and of course he did) but after one hand I remember I yelled out "Motherfucker!"

He paused for a couple beats and replied, "Well yes, but I don't see how that's germane to the situation."

:lol::D

See - J. Darlin' - I can't count cards in most games. Does he play Euchre though? I rock at Euchre.

It's a mitten game. Trust me on this one.

I'm feeling adventurous - so I might well kick his tail in Euchre.

:-)

Just sayin'

(Cheesie - explain the importance of Euchre as a socializing tool in the upper MidWest already.)

I researched that game for a Regency story I was writing, it sounds terribly complicated. I wrote it so the men played Euchre (and indulged their vices of course) and the women played Whist.

I researched that game for a Regency story I was writing, it sounds terribly complicated. I wrote it so the men played Euchre (and indulged their vices of course) and the women played Whist.

Not that complicated!!!

Seriously - it's all we played in the mitten....Cheesie - darlin' - where are you?! Explain that I am not high please?

This is sort of how you know you are ok or not as a couple - my ex would call loner hands - and while I might want to kill him - the Alpha that he was - he was right. He almost always won his loner hands. And he'd be endlessly proud when I'd call a loner and kick tail.

Mr. Shelly - yeah - fundamentally doesn't get the concept of Euchre. Which is sort of a metaphor for life.

It really doesn't matter how much I think he has finally learned the rules of the game - he really hasn't. He'll call a loner on an Ace, King Queen and and off suite Ace.

Pretty much every time that happens - I pray that I can reach across the table and knock the sh*t out of him....

And then he looks at me when he doesn't carry the loaner hand and gives up 2 points - and shrugs. You can NOT call a loner and give up 2 points. It's like cosmic stupidity. Or more accurately - the worst sort of publically saying that you are an idiot and don't understand even a minimal level of strategy. And sorry - you can't do that an shrug.

Because then I have to spend the next 5 minutes in my head devising horrible ways for Mr. Shelly to suffer - like wishing him a boil on a private part, or a flat tire, or wishing I could knock him upside the head with a meat tenderizer - a really heavy one...none of which is really healthy for a relationship.

After multiple times of that happening - I finally gave up and refuse to play Euchre with him anymore.

Who knew - but our inability to play Euchre is sort of a metaphor for everything bad in our marriage.

Back to my Merry Gentry book. What fun to get to read and veg in my own house.

I LOVED this weekend.

Edited by Shelly B

Not that complicated!!!

seriously - it's all we played in the mitten....Cheesie - darlin' - where are you?! Explain that I am not high please?

This is sort of how you know you are ok or not as a couple - my ex would call loner hands - and while I might want to kill him - the Alpha that he was - he was right. He almost always won his loaner hands. And he'd be endlessly proud when i'd call a loner and kick tail. We won the tourney for the Quad and had he not stuck it someplace he shouldn't - likely would have dominated the U.

( I still think she was a bush league P*ssy. Over 20 years later. Not that I'm still aggravated but seriously - duh - still aggravated.)

Mr. Shelly - yeah - fundamentally doesn't get the concept of Euchre. Which is likely a metaphor for life. Doesn't matter how much I think he has it - he doesn't. He'll call a loner on an Ace, King Queen and and off suite Ace. I will pray that I can reach across the table and knock the sh*t out of them....

And I will hemmorage. Dumb A** man.

Although I play Euchre (middle Midwest upbringing, I think it's a law), I like playing Hearts with partners. When I was in college, we'd have canasta night complete with dressing up and pitchers of martinis.

Although I play Euchre (middle Midwest upbringing, I think it's a law), I like playing Hearts with partners. When I was in college, we'd have canasta night complete with dressing up and pitchers of martinis.

See ya'll - I told you it was practically the law.

My Great Grandpa played Euchre every single day for an hour on his lunch break for literally - 40 years.

Every dorm at school had their Euchre tourney - and then you moved to your quad tourney and onto the U tourney. Since at the time - we had 17,000 students in the dorms - that's a whole butt load of Euchre players.

Euchre night was a major deal on any floor. I've only played Canasta once but thought it was great fun.

Sighs - wants the NEW releases already.

Sighs again.

Divine Misdemeanors ...it's on reserve at my local library :lol:

Gonna be awhile like #26 out of 50 holds.

I've just received my Garland and LACE gift set and I must say I am in love. I also have on the way (hopefully before Christmas) Beta's of Magnet, OCCO Pink and Heart and Soul. Also on the way a large bottle of Jouir De and Elevation potion and some samples of tabby and money honey. I'm so bad.