OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I'm on 'standby' for going back to work tonight so I can chat a bit too - I looked at the *gorgeous* rooms at the (5 Star!) hotel, May - Wow!! How could a date there NOT be unforgettable!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That hotel is really cool looking.

As for new releases: Lets see, my husband LOVES his Phero Boy, so along with another full bottle of that, got a sample of the Super Phero for men. Decided to try a sample of the female super phero version..out of curiosity.

I got samples of each listed below:

Honeyed Seductions sounds amazing..I love violets (so does my daughter..we might end up fighting for this one)

Taxed : the soothing properties and scent notes both appeal. I might like this on hand when I am in one of my obsessively worried-for-no-good-reason states of mind.

Allegro sounds like a great idea but I am not sure such a fruity blend will work for me..still, the properties are what sells me on trying it. A Happiness blend! Something to ground me in my fortunate present reality.

976 girl...its about the notes for this one. I LOOVE resins..and chai spices? yummy sounding.

Bravado: Are y'all mind readers? I need something with these properties right about now. Not that anyone is intimidating me, but more for reminding me to get a handle on my irrational fears and worries.

21st century venus: all the notes sound like ones my husband will love. Possibly even on himself.

I put my order in.

I ordered the SuperSexy, some old favourites and I really want to try 'Til Death and Frog. I was thinking about 976 Girl, but am unsure as Dirty Habits came out a bit virginal on me! (Which, trust me, is totally weird and inappropriate!) So I'm a bit concerned that the "sexy" blends not come out right on me... :blink:

May

psst. Honeyed Seductions page is up.

See, I think I am going to have to have a couple bottles of this one......sounds absolutely delicious....

I put my order in.

I ordered the SuperSexy, some old favourites and I really want to try 'Til Death and Frog. I was thinking about 976 Girl, but am unsure as Dirty Habits came out a bit virginal on me! (Which, trust me, is totally weird and inappropriate!) So I'm a bit concerned that the "sexy" blends not come out right on me... :blink:

May

Yeah, I shied away from the scented Super Sexy, because it sounds totally foody, and those don't usually do so well on me.....I'll stick with the unscented version......hell, my package is already going to take a forklift to deliver it......

Not too worried about it being foody. Most foody scents just disappear on me. If that happens I can just cover it. I'm also ordering the D5 so that might help. :blink:

May

Not too worried about it being foody. Most foody scents just disappear on me. If that happens I can just cover it. I'm also ordering the D5 so that might help. :)

May

Foody scents are very unpredictable on me.....its not that they smell bad or anything......sometimes they amp up to the EXTREME.....sometimes they mellow.....I just never know..... :unsure: and, since my honey is not that fond of foody scents, I don't wear them that often.....or, I do like Chai and layer them in so they are not noticeable.....

Edited by Dolly

;)

.:sigh:.

So many good sounding new blends this month........

I think I'm going to go with the sample pack for this month, because I want to try them all, but can't possibly afford to get full sizes of the ones that sound best to me as well.

Then there's the rebrew of Phero Girl of which I *will* need a full size this time, Raqs Sharqi which smells absolutely divine on me and Egg which was love at first sniff........

Man, I'm going to go *so* broke :)

Man, I'm going to go *so* broke :)

yep...I hear ya. I had to go with some that were a) going on sale and going to disappear or ;) I really have wanted forever. And hoping that the new ones will be around long enough to get a full bottle say, next month! ;)

I'm totally with you katz - i have the same strategy. i'm also looking to get honeyed seductions, the new brewed PG, and Supergirl sounds scrumptious! I love foody scents, cake batter?!!! yum yum yummy! i cannot wait to pounce on the intellectual female - my dream phero combo!

by the way the artwork for 'til death is really cool! i may buy it just for that!

well I finally figured out my order: March monthly sampler, full sz bt of Honey'd Seductions and 'til Death, samples of new Revised Phero Girl and Dk Seductions. That ought to keep me entertained for awhile, that and my new *ladder* :(

well liz sounds like we have similar tastes..although I am technically still a LP "virgin" I have not received my first order yet so I have some catching up to do...my first order consists of BFF, Sugared Honeycomb, Cougar, Cuddle Bunny, LP Red and LP Winter Solstice..so excited about March offerings!

well liz sounds like we have similar tastes..although I am technically still a LP "virgin" I have not received my first order yet so I have some catching up to do...my first order consists of BFF, Sugared Honeycomb, Cougar, Cuddle Bunny, LP Red and LP Winter Solstice..so excited about March offerings!

Oh sweetie, I just found this place late Nov/early Dec !!! I just order more than I should. Let me know what you think of Cougar Potion. I hear raves about LP Red, tempted to try Cuddle Bunny. I usually enjoy dark, rich, resinous, exotic, incensey scents/notes, just recently have I been playing w/sugary, sweeter, prettier scents, I'm even trying florals and some "foody" scents/notes. My fav of all the LPs is *Medium* (I really need to stock up on that one). ENJOY !!!!

Oh WOW......just wait till you try these.....you'll be a straight-up addict, just like the rest of us! Of the ones you have coming, I have used Red, Winter Solstice, and Sugared Honeycomb.....all of them are FAB! Sugared Honeycomb.....all I can say is OMG.....one sniff and you'll be in love!

well I finally figured out my order: March monthly sampler, full sz bt of Honey'd Seductions and 'til Death, samples of new Revised Phero Girl and Dk Seductions. That ought to keep me entertained for awhile, that and my new *ladder* :(

I got vertigon, while trying to choose! TOO much good stiff! So, I went for the sampler pack, and the new PG.. for starters! :(

Oh WOW......just wait till you try these.....you'll be a straight-up addict, just like the rest of us! Of the ones you have coming, I have used Red, Winter Solstice, and Sugared Honeycomb.....all of them are FAB! Sugared Honeycomb.....all I can say is OMG.....one sniff and you'll be in love!

yes! I'm such an addict already! i am constantly on this site reading and rereading the descriptions while I await my package.. This month all the new phero blends are so fantastic! I will let you all know how it works out as soon as I receive it... I'm curious to see the reviews of honeyed seductions against dark seductions..let me know!

I just saw the full descriptions of the March releases, and I have a feeling I will be falling head over heels for Til' Death. I'll probaly fall for most of the others, but this one in particular! I will commence arming my Paypal account.

I just saw the full descriptions of the March releases, and I have a feeling I will be falling head over heels for Til' Death. I'll probaly fall for most of the others, but this one in particular! I will commence arming my Paypal account.

I'm with ya there. I had already placed my order before the descriptions were up...holiday weekend and all...dangit! Now I really want to try Til Death.

<sigh..scribbles onto the LONG list and drops it back in the drawer>

I read your love of Sugared Honetcomb and I jast had to add it to my order! Cant wait for my first sniff!!!

Hi Dutchess! Good to see you!

I checked our paypal and there's no payment from you. Sorry you're having problems with it.

Problem solved. Only not before I gave into temptation and added a couple of full size bottles to the order. My account obviously needs a rest after these past couple of weeks, but I'm sure I will have never smelled better. ;)

I'm with ya there. I had already placed my order before the descriptions were up...holiday weekend and all...dangit! Now I really want to try Til Death.

<sigh..scribbles onto the LONG list and drops it back in the drawer>

So, I'm not the only one already planning her April order?

May

By the way Duchess, I am LOVING your avatar! ;)

Edited by May

YAYYY! I placed an order this morning!!!!!

here's what I got -

Phero Girl

Super Girl

LP - Autumn

Allegro

Honey Seductions

Dark Seductions

Dominance

Intellectual Woman

I just missed Betrothal, but i'm still happy...although we are out of season I can wait to smell LP Autumn & Phero Girl... :rainman:

(Psst. I believe that the reason for labeling it as " Betrothal II" is that they are re-brewing it. So don't be too sad.)

GREAT!!!!! Thanks for the info Scourger!!!!!

:dancingfruits0nm:

I've been away for a while, working too hard and then got sick, and also been too broke to order. But today I finally decided to check back in to see what I've missed, and wow! The March scents sound so wonderful! I'd love to try Honeyed Seductions and 976-Girl, in particular. But then I saw the special for the forum, and decided instead to finally order that bottle of Autumnal Equinox that I've been longing for. I added a bottle of Sugared Bonfire to my order, and asked for Sugared Nag Champa for the free bottle. If I can swing it, next month I will order the two March scents I already mentioned, as well as Nasty Habits and Sugared Honeycomb.

I haven't tried any of the pheromone scents yet, but I just love that there are donations going to the Dana and Christopher Reeve Foundation. I cried so hard when each of them passed away- it was so heartbreaking.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my sample of phero girl and am kicking myself for not ordering a sample of super. I should have just got them at the same time.

Im seeing if there is anything else I need to try right now, i hate doing small orders. I feel bad im just broke right now and need a small gift to cheer myself up. Bad night. :TotakekeBannana:

Im seeing if there is anything else I need to try right now, i hate doing small orders. I feel bad im just broke right now and need a small gift to cheer myself up. Bad night. :blue_dancing_banana:

Well, gifts of LP scents REALLY cheer me up! Hope things start looking up for you!

• 4 months later...

Of the August releases, so far Le Sommeil Des Anges and Down & Dirty (women's version).

I already got my order for the August clearance sale, so it really depends on what speaks to me when I receive the sampler...I imagine the Down and Dirty duo for sure, and probably Smokey Kisses, Lioness, and Tropical Temptation as well.

I had a tough time choosing. I snagged older scents I've wanted and my baby from the design the august line. I feel dazed and panicked that I missed something (like Summer Solstice..groans), I am so glad to be getting a sample pack so I can sniff everyone elses babies. LOL

Nakai Nectar

LA BOOM

Insight Potion

Deliciously Wicked

Sale choices were Fortune Cookie & 976-Girl.

oooooooo!! I forgot about august clearance ! I get freebie w/the 2 I'm ordering, SLAP ME FIIIIIVVVE !!!

LOL! High five Liz! Which are you choosing?

Sug'd Fried Bananas OR Medium OR Hathor, all 3 so different from each other, I don't know, usually I flip a nickle, best 2 out of 3, only now I need a 3 headed nickle :blushing: . or perhaps Nox ! ?

Edited by liz

So I got both! I do love my chocolates.

ATTA GIRL !!!