OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Big order this time, none of scents I've even tried but I think I'll like them. I'm getting:

Fragranced Body Lotion with Aloe & Shea - 4 fl.oz., mother ship

Fragranced Body Lotion with Aloe & Shea - 4 fl.oz., nekomusume

Fragranced Olive & Apricot Body Creme - 4 fl.oz., sugared moondust

Fragranced Linen Spray - 2 fl.oz., sugared moondust

FINAL CLEARANCE - 1/3 fl.oz., rabid

5ml bottle 5ml empty Roll-On bottle with Silver Cap

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wait till M&D see the laundry list order I have for them as soon as NRs are in the cart. They are going to be bussssyyyyyy, muahahaha :666: & a surprise for a very lucky recipient. I'm trying to pick someone quietly, but y'all aint helpin' a sistah out!!! For now I have 5ml of Dianne's Rock Star Red Carpet unscented blend on the way to test out.

For now I have 5ml of Dianne's Rock Star Red Carpet unscented blend on the way to test out.

what's that ?

I swear, every month my "wanted" list gets longer and longer! Right now I'm considering: Ravished, Temptasia, Heart of Fire, Indigo Queen, Lisa's Candy Apple, Lisa's Candy Cane, Goddess's Creamy Mango Musk, Marcella's Night Delight and Bianca's Winter Wind. I'm waiting on descriptions to make a final decision, but the bolded ones I know I want!

I totally forgot it was a new month, so I could order more while still keeping my promise to myself. I did, however, spend more than I had planned. But I couldn't bring myself to get rid of anything.

I got a phero-amped bottle of Fest of Fools, a bottle of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, and for my sample vials I asked for Mothership, Wax Poetic, Chain of Love (is that what it's called, or is it Eternal Chain? Whoops... Shouldn't have done that one from notoriously unreliable memory), or a surprise! Wheee!

Let me just say this: if I actually admit to what I'm planning on ordering, I don't want to be responsible for picking a bunch of unhinged jaws up off the floor, so I'll keep mum this time around. :666: But LP Silver will definitely be in there, that's for sure! If that doesn't work I'll MAKE it work. I'll get a scent locket the size of Ohio and completely douse it in LP Silver.

Since the descriptions aren't up yet, for peace of mind I figured if there are any with iffy dominant notes (cantaloupe anyone?), I'll pick two for my monthly forum freebie samples so I can decide whether they're bottleworthy for me or not.

Edited by Invidiana

Well, in addition to a couple of PE's I ordered a monthly sampler, a bottle of LP Silver, the coffee soap and the scrub bar. It's taking EVERYTHING in me to not order about 5 bottles unsniffed, but I just can't do it right now.

For my splurge, I got: beta sprays of Heart of Fire amped with Leather, and Temptasia amped with True Confessions, bottles of LP Silver, That Kind of Girl, Garland & Lace II, Peaceful Home, Bianca's Winter Wind, Lisa's Candy Cane, samples of Dream Lover and Wooing and Wapture, and some spray bottles. Whew! I went crazy this month...

Whew! I went crazy this month...

Count me in the "went crazy this month" phenomenon too! I'm working the full 40 hrs per week now instead of their stupid 35 hr 'intern limit' (intern my pale arse, with the kind of work they load on me) so I really splurged because I feel I deserve it :) . I got Mara's Domino and a couple new PEs--Lisa's Currantly Incensed, Melissa's Afternoon at the Castle & Twilight at the Castle, Pumpalicious, Lisa's Hot Peach Compote--the full bottle set and Synch II w/True Confessions. Whew!

Edited by Invidiana

Let me see what did I get, I know I'm wishing that I had purchased some Beth's Blushing Milkmade in retrospect...ah yes, I purchased...

PE wise : Rosebud's Pumpalicious and White Licorice, new releases bottles of Garland and Lace V2 and Dangerous Games, samples of Buns of Cinn and Heart of Fire and a bottle of Carolyn's Amber,Vanilla and Fig for my sister.

Gahh, hmm still thinking I need some LP Silver, Leather on it's own and that BBM >.< oh money fairy wherefore art thou?

Hehehe, I keep snatching Vamp Cafe scrub bars out of the soap block when I cut them..........*So addicted to my own goodies*

Bad Sinister, naughty, *naughty* Sinister!

I'm saddened I ran my BIG order in, and next day you announced these puppies...sigh. There's always next time! AND I'm really looking forward to more tarts! You gave me the Cougarish ones, and I'm hooked! Never melted tarts before, and I like using my AromaStone much more than candles...

Hehehe, I keep snatching Vamp Cafe scrub bars out of the soap block when I cut them..........*So addicted to my own goodies*

Ah, that's one of the perks of being the creator of the goodies, isn't it?

Honestly, I wondered how you could resist making off with some of them. Now I know that you can't. Who among us could?

The scents and pheros here are very, very hard to resist.

I ordered a full size bottle of LP Silver, LP Red, Dark Seductions3, Lace in DPG, & a monthly sampler pack. I get paid next week, & I'm thinking that my ship notice will have arrived in my inbox..

Then it will probably be Leather in DPG, True Confessions/ & or Treasured Hearts, .......

Big grateful hugs to Lynne for sending me the care package, especially the LP Red sample....thinking about trading in the TT after today :)

I ordered a full size bottle of LP Silver, LP Red, Dark Seductions3, Lace in DPG, & a monthly sampler pack. I get paid next week, & I'm thinking that my ship notice will have arrived in my inbox..

Then it will probably be Leather in DPG, True Confessions/ & or Treasured Hearts, .......

Big grateful hugs to Lynne for sending me the care package, especially the LP Red sample....thinking about trading in the TT after today :)

Love the new Avatar Beccah! Is that an old PE of your's?

Love the new Avatar Beccah! Is that an old PE of your's?

Nope it's label art Invidiana did for me. I wanted something to stick on a regular LP bottle. I'm showing off her artistic skills, lol.

*weeeeeeeee*

I just ordered a bottle of LP: Silver with Stone Cougar, samples of Feral and TKoGirl and Return to Me and a beta spray of Est......probably will be shipped with my bottles of SynchII....(which I also boosted....I hardly order anything without pheros added anymore....hm....)

But....yeah....totally excited for these!

OMG Invidiana did that? I am so behind. That is an awesome label. LOVE it!!!!

Thankyoumuch Halo!!! I'm more than happy to do custom labels for anyone, completely free, just ask! :) LOVE your avi by the way.

Really liking the honey and coconut idea, Shelly; I'm definitely one of those honey ho's.

Edited by Invidiana

Thankyoumuch Halo!!! I'm more than happy to do custom labels for anyone, completely free, just ask! :) LOVE your avi by the way.

Really liking the honey and coconut idea, Shelly; I'm definitely one of those honey ho's.

REALLY ?? cuz I had a PE made and wanted a label, but don't know how to make em, can I email you ? lmk

You are so welcome! It's just awesome. I will look you up if I ever decide what to do for a custom!

I'm regretting my One Purchase a Month rule, but I must stick to it, or there's no telling how crazy I'll go with my purchases...

But for my next order, I think I'm going to get a bunch of sample vials: Ashes to Dust, Buns of Cinn, Love Potion: Pink, Love Potion: Silver, Nosfy's Aperitif, Liquid Magix, Thief of Hearts, and Vampire Bait.

I think I should probably get most (if not all) of the potions on my WANT list (currently 41 strong) before I ask for a custom sugared blend like I'm planning to... and there is the debate of unscented pheromones vs. phero-boosted scents. Decisions, decisions!

OMG Invidiana did that? I am so behind. That is an awesome label. LOVE it!!!!

I second that!!!!!

BTW Halo,Everytime I look & your avi. I crack up...I keep imaging differnt accents that go along with that hat!!!

Thankyoumuch Halo!!! I'm more than happy to do custom labels for anyone, completely free, just ask! ^_^ LOVE your avi by the way.

You are talented and generous Invidiana... :)

Edited by FAWN