OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Oh Halo I ADORE Fairy Lure! yum yum yum. I imagine it would be wonderful as a body butter.

I am getting:

- Suckled Honey ... thanks to therapygirl's thread about it, tried it, luv it, just brilliant combo

- LP Spring 2009 ... NOMMMMM

- the sultry brunette spinoff PE I posted about

- Ivory Pixie's Midnight Garden ... feeling floral today.

Yanking from other thread because she said it so perfectly:

At this rate My Package Is Never Going To Ship!!!!!!!! :Hug_emoticon:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Stop!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noticed that Captivation Equation was back :Hug_emoticon: so snagged another one...and the 4 bottles of Sugared Hazelnut,yums :)

Aaargh! Did not notice CE was back!! Now I want some, but don't want to place an order for just ONE thing. What to do???

And the other things I'd like on the list, assuming they're still there later: Money Honey,

Just a word of advice, if there's a phero blend on a sales thread. It's not going to be there next month (in all likelihood). Well it may be, if your lucky.........

Edited by Beccah1

from the SALE all I found that I HAD TO HAVE was Sugared Forest !

Just a word of advice, if there's a phero blend on a sales thread. It's not going to be there next month (in all likelihood). Well it may be, if your lucky.........

Eek! Well, at least, I should wait until my other orders ship! x_x

Pardon me for being an idiot, but where is the sale link?!

sorry LR, just saw this :lol:

Here ya go...

Specials

Thx for the rescue Calli ! :10_small16:

I ordered 3 must-haves from the sale, but I keep going back to that page and pouring over it, trying to narrow down just how much I really need food and electricity when all these LPs are disappearing forever. :thbf54f4bf:

I ordered 3 must-haves from the sale, but I keep going back to that page and pouring over it, trying to narrow down just how much I really need food and electricity when all these LPs are disappearing forever. :thbf54f4bf:

That's not really a joke for me at the moment. I have the divorce budget blues. :-( I think my last two orders are my last two orders for a while. Paying the equivalent of two houses a month (and my old house is a macdaddy house) is going to eat me alive.

I'm going to inventory all my stuff over the next two weeks and see what I can let go...I only have better than 100 bottles for pity's sake.

Oof, yes, it does get rather pricey. Sorry, ladies. :\

I'm in kind of a similar boat, not because of any outside force like that, but since I never managed to get a job that uses my degree after I graduated. So I'm not making a whole lot more than I did when I was in college.

I'm starting grad school in the fall, which means my income will be drastically cut... Hopefully I'll still be able to make a purchase a month, or every other month... But I certainly won't be able to splurge like I have been lately. :thbf54f4bf:;

Oof, yes, it does get rather pricey. Sorry, ladies. :\

I'm in kind of a similar boat, not because of any outside force like that, but since I never managed to get a job that uses my degree after I graduated. So I'm not making a whole lot more than I did when I was in college.

I'm starting grad school in the fall, which means my income will be drastically cut... Hopefully I'll still be able to make a purchase a month, or every other month... But I certainly won't be able to splurge like I have been lately. :blush: ;

Eek, cross your fingers I get government job after graduation ladies. Imagine, decent pay & the ability to relocate w/out ever having to take a pay cut :rolleyes: It would nice if there were a whole continent between the MIL & I.....

Ok back to reality, I'm thinking an OW boosted bottle of TOH in addition to the Animism boosted bottle of Elementary.

ETA: That sucks (Shelly) Honey B ! I'll think I'll hold off untill I see what your releasing, in the spirit of helping a fellow sister out of course..lol.

Edited by Beccah1

Doesn't the divorce budget suck??? I am getting ready to lose child support on one child and in October, alimony. UGH!!!

Yes...divorce budget totally sucks!! I replaced my book purchases with LP's, so now not only are my bookshelves overflowing, my dresser is too!

Eek, cross your fingers I get government job after graduation ladies. Imagine, decent pay & the ability to relocate w/out ever having to take a pay cut :blush: It would nice if there were a whole continent between the MIL & I.....

Good luck, lady! The government gives great benefits! :rolleyes:

I had placed an order for a few April samples and some others I wanted to try. Then spent a few days pouring over the sales list and trying to talk myself out of getting bottles of scents I had just ordered samples of--or had samples of coming from some nice ladies at the trading post. I did a pretty good job of talking myself down-it was hard though :)

I need more CE :) I can't help it.....it's my latest goto/feelgood scent and the adorably cute co-worker responds so well to it.......

So that's in my cart, along with a few Spell Oil samples......

(and I'll keep an eye out for Shelly's trading post.....divorce budgets suck and I'm glad I don't have to deal with it yet, although I kinda wish I did, because that would mean I'm outta the house!)

I spent ages pondering what to pick for the next Iss organised UK group order, finally decided on 7 samples

Captivation Equation

Native Soil

Midnight Cravings

Cougar

Sorcerer

Nox

Saturday Night Special

Then I saw the sale items and had to add full bottles of Sand Witch and Denise's Misty White Orchid! But there were a good 5 or so others I would have loved to have added on...such a bad girl!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of Babe in the Woods mixed with Lace and Lusty Licious mixed with Sexology. Toying with the idea of getting a bottle of the Elixir of Wordly Delights.

I am at a loss on what to order right now. There are at least 3 PEs I want and 2 bottles from a couple months ago. I can afford maybe one. ARGH!

I am still in a state of insanity-- went to town on the sales page again. Some of these are gifts, though. :(

Love Salad

Jo Anna's NOM NOM NOM!

Beccah's Boy Bait

Shelly B's Honeyed Fruit Blossom

Alžbeta

Flower and Flame

Banishing Moon

Autumn Lust

Skelly Head Flambe

Offering

Monthly TRIAL SIZE Collection (May)

Midnight Cravings

I was going to get the yearly subscription, but I didn't have enough money. Haha, I actually had to transfer money out of my savings account (which I try to pretend doesn't exist, so it's around for emergencies) to cover this one. Eek!

Kovvy, I am SWOONING at your order! Longing to place a big one myself. It is the one thing that is sure to cheer me up these days!

I know, it's crazy how good it makes me feel to know that new scents are coming to me!

And there are still others I wanted to get, too... LOL!

With the sales of some of my LPMP's not getting love - I got Honey Cherry in Beta with 2X Leather, 2X Cops (YAY for ME), in a nod to Dolly - a Blatant Invitation Beta, 1x in 100% alcohol (going to road test it on the HSBF next month) and a primer bottle to pub the Synch II I love so much in it.

I have a 1x BI beta spray as well, in NoCo Sandalwood & Resins. I suppose I'll try it on Quince at the end of the month, although he made me promise no pheros during the day (he says he only has so many brain cells to go around :lol:).

oh :censored: ! this is what happens when I get "itchy order finger syndrome", I ordered a full sz btl of Elixer of Worldly Delights, haven't received it yet, but just now read the ingredients, 'cept when I ordered....all I read was :The combined ingredients promote stamina and overwhelming joy in lovemaking, and NOT the part w/actual ingredients :cry:

me no likey coconut (for a scent) ! ....except for a Mounds bar or my once every summer Pina Colada, heh. Not so excited to get it any more :lol:

Has anyone gotten their's yet ? is it SUPER coconutty ? anyone ?

oh :censored: ! this is what happens when I get "itchy order finger syndrome", I ordered a full sz btl of Elixer of Worldly Delights, haven't received it yet, but just now read the ingredients, 'cept when I ordered....all I read was :The combined ingredients promote stamina and overwhelming joy in lovemaking, and NOT the part w/actual ingredients :cry:

me no likey coconut (for a scent) ! ....except for a Mounds bar or my once every summer Pina Colada, heh. Not so excited to get it any more :lol:

Has anyone gotten their's yet ? is it SUPER coconutty ? anyone ?

Not at all! It just helps round out the body of the scent. It's a beautiful and interesting aroma.

Awwww..I had car insurance & ended up paying the kids' dentist apptmnt. out of pocket last month. I'm shopping in my current collection this month, lol.

I have on the way whole bottles of, Unisexy, Cougar, Captivation Equation, Cuddle Bunny, Money Honey and Heart and Soul, and trial vials of Desire Me and more Cougar. Always more Cougar. I just hope this will be enough. :10_small16:

I want Majmua Sultana.....lots and LOTS of it!

In the last two days I have ordered bottles of...

Sweet Baby

Occo White

Babe in the Woods

When new releases come out...I have to have some control....lol