OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I finally bit the bullet and ordered the yearly subscription I've been threatening to order for a couple months. Had to transfer some money from my savings, but it'll be worth it-- the monthly love will tide me over when I am a broke-as-heck grad student, starting in September. Whee! :lol:

Congrats deary! @ Halo I had to order to replace the holes in mah perfume rack( not gonna admit to the boxes I have that could've done the same...)! So many thanks to Hmmb1 for the bottle of Wildflower, I'd never be able to fill that hole, lol.

:) To Mara, she sent me a very large GC to help me recover some of my lost items! Which is exactly why LP usually gets top priority in my spending money budget. I will be using that GC to justify an order sizeable enough to be delivered by crate in the near future.... :10_small16: .

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I intend to order:

Some LAM/BAM

Mara's Rocket Fuel

Pherogirl

Est Spray

Betrothal Potion

Naughty in Paradise

May Day

LP Black

LP Purple

LP Red

LP Original

Sugared Honeycomb

I'm trying to hook up with a friend who is spending summer at home in order to save on the obscene shipping costs (and spend it on getting more bottles)! Wish me luck ... Lol.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered the yearly subscription I've been threatening to order for a couple months. Had to transfer some money from my savings, but it'll be worth it

That's what I have been thinking about to get myself for my birthday :)

Congrats deary!

Thanks! :lol: I'm glad I did it.

That's what I have been thinking about to get myself for my birthday :w00t:

What better present than LP shipments every month? ;)

I've got a whopping order coming this time (as part of the Iss UK group order) so fingers crossed for:

Monthly sampler

Mara's Rocket Fuel with pheros

Empress of Persica

Caught in the Act

Tidesong's Honeyed Amber and Neroli

Honeyed Fruit Blossom

Smokey Kisses

All thanks to a cash reward from work. Yippie!

I can't believe that I have already hoarded 30 full bottles and close to 80 samples within one month. I was in a buying frenzy.

A colleague of mine has agreed to help me bring my next order back. This means I will be able to save on my shipping cost and plough the money into 3-4 bottles of scents. So, drum rolls, please ......

A set of new monthly release (since I want to try 6 out of the 10)

LP Red

LP Black

LP Sliver

LP Pink

LP Original

Betrothal Potion (x2)

Cougar scented

Beta cougar

Entire set of LAM

I haven't decided if I should get any of the following unscented pheros OP, TH, H&S, SWS and TC.

I have a sample spell kit on it's way to me and I might add a few bottles to the above order.

With so many wonderful smellies, I hope the box will not be hijacked.

With this order, it should more or less complete my collection ...... for the time being (wicked smile in the background) .....

Edited by JOC

I can't believe that I have already hoarded 30 full bottles and close to 80 samples within one month. I was in a buying frenzy.

A colleague of mine has agreed to help me bring my next order back. This means I will be able to save on my shipping cost and plough the money into 3-4 bottles of scents. So, drum rolls, please ......

A set of new monthly release (since I want to try 6 out of the 10)

LP Red

LP Black

LP Sliver

LP Pink

LP Original

Betrothal Potion (x2)

Cougar scented

Beta cougar

Entire set of LAM

I haven't decided if I should get any of the following unscented pheros OP, TH, H&S, SWS and TC.

I have a sample spell kit on it's way to me and I might add a few bottles to the above order.

With so many wonderful smellies, I hope the box will not be hijacked.

With this order, it should more or less complete my collection ...... for the time being (wicked smile in the background) .....

:) ...I had a "flash" of seeing a James Bond type with a handcuffed steel money case,full of your precious...Caliibeingsilly

I am waiting for my last order,so I can decide on the next :lol: Occo Pink most likely is gonna be on it tho,should be perfect with LP Pink for the summer,or with scented Cougar,ooooo that sounds good!

:) ...I had a "flash" of seeing a James Bond type with a handcuffed steel money case,full of your precious...Caliibeingsilly

I am waiting for my last order,so I can decide on the next :) Occo Pink most likely is gonna be on it tho,should be perfect with LP Pink for the summer,or with scented Cougar,ooooo that sounds good!

Hahaha ..... unfortunately, my colleague's not matured (aging required ... Lol) enough to pass off as "James Bond" ... sigh!! I'm sure he could do the handcuff thingy.

I'm waiting for the OCCOs to arrive. It seems like a good starting base so I ordered one bottle each (except for Blue). I have a bottle of Beta Leather & Beta BI but I'm wondering if this is the right choice afterall.

I believe at this point I've ordered samples of every new release this month across several orders, which was dum not only because I should've just bought the sampler, but also because I am just going to end up buying bottles of all of them. Oh well. Also just took my samples of Whoopsy Daisycake and Rosebud Cupcake away for the weekend and loved them so much I bought bottles of them. Sigh.

Got a bug the other night, decided to order a couple custom sugared scents. Hopefully they turn out awesome. ~sigh~ That's what happens when I have insomnia, a bad headache and feel like shopping.

Hahaha ..... unfortunately, my colleague's not matured (aging required ... Lol) enough to pass off as "James Bond" ... sigh!! I'm sure he could do the handcuff thingy.

I'm waiting for the OCCOs to arrive. It seems like a good starting base so I ordered one bottle each (except for Blue). I have a bottle of Beta Leather & Beta BI but I'm wondering if this is the right choice afterall.

I have not tried Leather,but I get pretty nice self-effects from the A-nol & Cops in BI...and that is in the oil version! ;)

Well, looks like I didn't put in my mega order of 45 bottles. I just can impose on my girlfriend to carry them back for me (as I have grossly underestimated the weight).

In addition, I have major Paypal issue and thus I had to split my order into 2 parts. So this the final list of my second order:

UN Lace CPS

UN Cougar DPS

Cougar scented

Shelly's Sweet Bottom

Shelly's Lascivious Peach

Shelly's NSD

Shelly's Cherry Honey

Orchid De Peche

A total of 15 bottles so I guess it should be okay with her.

I've hooked up with a business associate this afternoon who will carry the rest order #3 for me. However, the "pay now" button is MISSING. I can't even test out my paypal account!!! I am mad, very mad indeed.

I believe at this point I've ordered samples of every new release this month across several orders, which was dum not only because I should've just bought the sampler, but also because I am just going to end up buying bottles of all of them.

I think this is a smart choice.

WHY WON'T ANYONE STOP ME AUGH

Just ordered beta unLACE 60/40; cops-boosted bottles of Man Nip, Mellonia's Secret (I can't believe there's any left - freaking gorgeous - one of my favorite LPMP drydown morph experiences to date) and AVV (current description bears zero resemblance to my experience of the original [waxy plastic city]); and a sample of the tantalizing-sounding Black Candy. as well as fae lotus...and trying to talk myself out of dagmar's VFA and Yin Ylang........ AUUUUGGGH

LOL. So true, so true. I was surprised Mellonia's Secret didn't go super fast too. It's one of my favs too. The morphing is insane, I agree. It's on my wishlist for bottles along with as many as my PE as I can hoard and Lusty Licious. That's what I am considering

Just ordered beta unLACE 60/40; cops-boosted bottles of Man Nip, Mellonia's Secret (I can't believe there's any left - freaking gorgeous - one of my favorite LPMP drydown morph experiences to date) and AVV (current description bears zero resemblance to my experience of the original [waxy plastic city]); and a sample of the tantalizing-sounding Black Candy. as well as fae lotus...and trying to talk myself out of dagmar's VFA and Yin Ylang........ AUUUUGGGH

I have 5 scents on me now and I must try Mellonia's Secret after my shower.

Fae Lotus sounds interesting but one more beautiful scent means more headache when it comes to deciding what scent to use.

but one more beautiful scent means more headache when it comes to deciding what scent to use.

This is why I started having theme weeks.

I have 5 scents on me now and I must try Mellonia's Secret after my shower.

Fae Lotus sounds interesting but one more beautiful scent means more headache when it comes to deciding what scent to use.

If I don't have a particular idea of what to wear on any given day, I close my eyes and reach. Whatever ends up in my hand is what I wear......

Because we can't even stop ourselves, let alone anyone else. :666:

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!! We are the little voice saying....."Oh, go ahead! You'll smell great! You can eat Ramen noodles next month!"

This is why I started having theme weeks.

This is such a great idea!! I think I need to start choosing a grouping of scents at the beginning of the week (like resiny, or fruity or vanilla-based) and then keep only those ones out, mixing and matching as I go.

I've gotten to the point where I'm disorganized and overwhelmed again with my scents.

I'm really enjoying my ScentBase account. Since I'm on the computer anyway, searching thru my catalogue is a lot easier than searching the perfume drawer. Oh yeah.....TY Lynne for making covet your awesome armoir! I was picking up a gazing ball to gift my MIL with last night @ Marshall's ( my 3 yr.old broke her first one, then she had a mishap Sunday with the second one ), & I found myself desperately searching thru their small selection of furnishings for a good deal on one. Arggh Marshall's is high for a 'discount' store! I'll still be looking, but I'm not plunking down $100-$400 that could buy way too many smellies, LOL. Well I know that I'm going to need another TH boosted bottle of LP Silver...otherwise IDK till the new releases are announced.

I wanted to wait till the new releases are announced but ....... so last week's order were:

AVV

Christine's TM

Taihitian Temptress

Denise's Misty Orchid Musk

Denise's Silky Freesia Musk

MRF/BI

Sugared Forest

Adrienne's Tangy Ylang

Give Peas A Chance

I'll have to make sure that I wait till late August to put in my next order.

Alright Lynne, now I'm up @ 1 a.m. searching for a suitable armoire! Better hit the hay, so I can search the local thrift & consigment shopds tomorrow, lol.

Ordered LP Sunfire, Lure Of The Siren, LP Spring Equinox '09, the monthly sampler, & Majmua Sultana+Voodoo Valentine for my two monthly freebies. Saving all the rest of my coupons for a rainy day, lol

Debating between LP Black, Noco Black, Seven Tears and Brother Brimstone.

Ugh, too many choices!

Mara raved about Brother Brimstone, so you have to try that one. I'm expecting us both to squee! :D

I'll give that one a go, then! Worst case scenario I can always find someone to give it to if it isn't a scent I go for. Not a leather fan so this is a bit of a leap of faith. :020105~21:

No? But leather is soooooo sexy!! If you don't like it you can give it to me and I'll get you something to take its' place, how about that?

No? But leather is soooooo sexy!! If you don't like it you can give it to me and I'll get you something to take its' place, how about that?

That'll work!

Edit- Oh well, in for a penny...

I just ordered a big bottle of Brother Brimstone and decided to throw in a big bottle of 7 Tears while I was at it. Something about that one just seems to speak to me... *shrugs*

Edited by Snoopyace

I normally run the other way from aquatics but I am really excited to smell it...I think I was influenced by my selkie tale just a little too much. :D

I know what you mean about the selkie tales Luna..they are just heart wrenching! I can't wait to read your descriptions. I will admit the one you did for Remind Me Again was so beautiful, it literally did move me to tears....

I forgot to add I also got a room spray of 'Peaceful Home' for my 11 yr.olds room....TT keeps complaining of the 'stench' from his entrance into adolescence. So I'm hoping to reap the intent from that room scent!