OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I ordered a bottle of I Scream For Halloween,samples of Flying Potion,LP Autumnal Equinox 2010 and Candle In The Wind...I soooo wanted to get more full bottles too,but I want to save for the all Phero month,and I spent some at the sale... :lol:

Oh I wanted to go full bottle on a couple this month....but the car, lol. Did go monthly sampler, & I am saving to go full bottle set on our all phero month! I think a lot of us are though :P

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I wanted to go full bottle on a couple this month....but the car, lol. Did go monthly sampler, & I am saving to go full bottle set on our all phero month! I think a lot of us are though :)

I am pretty torn, I want to order a few more sales bottles but think I have to save up for the phero month

Ordered the Monthly sampler, but I plan on buying 2 full bottles. That is my limit and I already know my 7 year old will want some for her birthday next month. She already has Puppied Strawberries and Shae's Sweet Pea and Roses. SHe loves them. I am sure she will pick "I Scream For Halloween" and I am thinking "Candle in the Wind" for me. DOn't know for sure though.

Ordered the Monthly sampler, but I plan on buying 2 full bottles. That is my limit and I already know my 7 year old will want some for her birthday next month. She already has Puppied Strawberries and Shae's Sweet Pea and Roses. SHe loves them. I am sure she will pick "I Scream For Halloween" and I am thinking "Candle in the Wind" for me. DOn't know for sure though.

My 11 yr.old's been wearing the heck out of his Mark's Girl Nip sample. It smells really good on him (he's already hitting puberty, so he's got a little teen funk going on). A couple of his friends were interested in samples as well..so it looks like I'm the 'LP' momma, lol. So I better save my pennies! Time to dig out mah sample too.....

Bottles of Vicars and Tarts, I Scream For Halloween, Elan Vitale, Liquid Flourite beta, Sungold Mocha beta, Chris's Pink Coco Mango beta, samples of Teachers Pest, Caramel Sutra, Verhext and Candle in the Wind, this months body scrub and a seduction bath bomb. Also whatever I couldn't resist from the sale LOL.

AUGH well thank you for the info anyway :)

I want to try Vicars & Tarts (in the probably-vain hope of liking those resins), Autumnal Equinox 2010, Pumpkin ice cream, Liquid Fluorite, Flying Potion....

I passed a tea place that had a huge sign, "pumpkin chai latte" which, if this month weren't already so spectacularly promising pumpkin-wise, I'd want to order up as a PE. Drool.

Chris' Pink what now? Where is this? why is everyone talking about all these mysterious PEs I've never heard of? WANT

huh ? now what are YOU talking about ? I don't see any new PE's !

huh ? now what are YOU talking about ? I don't see any new PE's !

I believe Luna was referring to it having been on that "secret" PE thread a while back- the one that had things like Holly's Fae Lotus in it- I can't find it now though...

I was very, very bad. Halloween is my season, so it was the full bottle set AND the scrub. I deserve a spanking. :lol:

Tyvey, you'd better be ebil and get that PE made, because I'd definitely snap it up!

I'm considering the same thing!! It's all I can do to wait for my sampler...I'm not supposed to order anything...taxes...must resist!

I say this almost every month, but this is REALLY the most amazing month of LP's for me so far!!

ok....I caved, but in my defense, the Red Zin made me do it 04.gif

so I ordered a long awaited sugar scrub of Lizzy's Ebil Sug'd Ginger Cookies, Remind Me Again in a beta spray (no pheros), full size btls of Haunted Hallows, Candle in the Wind, LP Autumnal Equinox 2010 and a trial sz of Flying Potion (cuz I ain't sure of the Blk licorice and Ylang Ylang EO)

I miss Sinister Girl/Danna, she always made Halloween......creepier, heh

if you read this, like I said, I miss ya and HOPE all is well with YOU & your Dad !

Oh dear! After getting my order and my samples, I have 2 new loves. Sinful Indulgences and Garden of Mystery are both calling my name and pegging pebbles at my windows to get me to buy bottles of their fiiiiiiine selves! :lol: My upcoming order is going to get out of hand...

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 3 weeks later...

I really wanted to wait until the new releases were up so there would not be an extra PP fee for Mara,but I could not take the chance of Flying Potion being gone,bad enough I missed the Pumpkin scrub <sniff>. But with a few reserves left from the sale and a GC for Fawn,it was still an ok order,and at least it can be shipped together...now...bring on the Pheros :)

...walk like an Egyptian

Edited by Calii

Thinking of getting full sz btls of "Sexpionage" and "A Kiss of Magic" (hopefully the descriptions suit my tastes), and monthly freebie samples of Allumette and SFZGGCWT, went a little overboard w/Halloween scents, and I have TOO many pheros as it is, heh

Thinking of getting full sz btls of "Sexpionage" and "A Kiss of Magic" (hopefully the descriptions suit my tastes), and monthly freebie samples of Allumette and SFZGGCWT, went a little overboard w/Halloween scents, and I have TOO many pheros as it is, heh

Daaahlink,one can never have too many Pheros :lol:

Definitely the SFZGGCWT,and a bottle of Popularity Potion...and waiting to see what is in Sexpionage,but probably :thbf54f4bf:

Wonder which one is the spray,Love Blossom sounds interesting,and never tried the scented Sexology,so at least a trial of that ...ohhhh I am Jonesin' for the descriptions.

Edited by Calii

Daaahlink,one can never have too many Pheros :lol:

Definitely the SFZGGCWT,and a bottle of Popularity Potion...and waiting to see what is in Sexpionage,but probably :thbf54f4bf:

Wonder which one is the spray,Love Blossom sounds interesting,and never tried the scented Sexology,so at least a trial of that ...ohhhh I am Jonesin' for the descriptions.

Oh I hope Who's that Lady? is a spray...in my experience of experimenting with 'WildFlower', the strength makes the perfect amount for diffusion in spray form.

Geez, I'm lost, totally lost. I have some samples of the new releases from the last 2 or 3 months ago but I have not collected from my friend. I'm such a laggard when it comes to scent, ain't I?

I will probably collect some of the unscented pheros even though I don't use them often. I want to make life simple for me .... hoard bottles of my favourite scents and get on with life ..... that's just me.

I got bottles of Sparkle Fuschia (SO glad I'm not allergic to the alcohol Mara uses seeing as how this only comes in a spray), Compromising Positions, Dolce Far Niente, and A Kiss of Magic plus Sexology II and Bosom Bows II for my free forum samples. Now all I need is a smokin' sexy man to "test" the pheros on heh heh :lol:

Edited by Invidiana

still on the fence for this one, but does anyone want to "split" a btl of Sexpionage ? LMK !

eta: ordered A Kiss of Magic (full sz btl) and freebies of Sparkle Fuchsia and Allumette :lol:

Edited by liz

After being all "oh i really don't need any more flying potion than this wee sample" and then finding myself using it every day, and usually more than once... broke down and got a bottle. (very few left btw)

Also a sampler plus a bottle of Compromising Positions. And a Halo's Angelique. Sigh.

Let's see...

1. Full bottle set monthly releases women's

2. My soon to be 12 yr.old's bday PE

3. Men's monthly sampler set

4. Flying Potion

All this with a special thanks to Mara, & a very big thanks to the mother of my heart LadyRose :Hug_emoticon:

Compromising Positions, Dolce Far Niente, Sparkle Fushia, Irrisistible Forces, & Perfect Match for me and Thrill of the Chase and Voracious for my new guy. :Hug_emoticon:

*hyperventilating* Want EVERYTHING! *runs off to the LP front page* *runs back* Cheshire Kitten? You are my HERO! *runs off to the LP front page again*

ETA: OMG. May have to order the samples--complete set of 18...! :Hug_emoticon: ...b-b-but I wants me a spray bottle of the Sparkle Fuschia... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I`ll definitly get A Kiss of Magic, Dolce Far Niente, Sparkle Fuchsia and that Flying Potion everyone keeps raving about. But I´ll have to wait until the new PEs come live. Dorothy's Good Bad Girl and Ann's Sweet Lemony Licorice sound interesting but I´ll have to have a look at the scent descriptions first. Thank god I got paid today...

I got bottles of Sparkle Fuschia (SO glad I'm not allergic to the alcohol Mara uses seeing as how this only comes in a spray), Compromising Positions, Dolce Far Niente, and A Kiss of Magic plus Sexology II and Bosom Bows II for my free forum samples. Now all I need is a smokin' sexy man to "test" the pheros on heh heh :Hug_emoticon:

I has a secret hoard...

I reserved a few ounces of Sparkle Fuchsia in oil form for those who might prefer it that way.

Shush.

Email me if interested.