OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, YEAH! I need to spend some bucks, too. Cops and Robbers, The Detective and the Dame, The Sinner and the Saint, The Pirate and the Maiden, The Masked Man (oh wait: I need the sampler, don't I!), scrubs, and still want at least Emperor and Lovers from last month. Woof! Yummy! :001_302::) :)

for now....I ordered the Monthly Sampler, A BOTTLE OF (UN)SS4W !!! and my 2 freebies

Edited by liz

Unscented Super sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + 2 freebie sample :) saint n sinner, the detective n the dame :):):) can,t wait for them!!!!!! :):):)

This is so frustrating,just got bumped offline again :001_302: last night had order almost completed and PLINK,disconnected,again and again ARGGGGH

January is insurance month so just ordered a bottle of EOW,another bottle of S'more Than A Feeling :lol: ...samples of Pirate & Maiden,Special Delivery,Cops & Robbers and teh Coffee Scrub...Will get the SS4W in spray next payday :blush:

I didn't have much time to be around but I was certainly lurking for new releases. And once they were up I ordered full bottles of Cops and Robbers, Sinner and Saint, Special Delivery, The Pirate and the Maiden and of course Super Sexy spray 2x. I then saw the Scrub of the Month description and couldn't resist buying some, plus some Mistress Christmas body lotion and bubble bath. Ordered also a couple of PE's and boosted Mistress Christmas with Perfect Match...Oh, and forum samples...And now I have to go back to a business meeting and stop thinking of what else I want to buy from LPMP... :love:

Just checked the shopping cart and there are just 60 odd bottles of SS4W left. I'm trying not to panic but I think I am as I will put in an order at the end of March after my kids have settled down and i have settled down into my new job.

Just checked the shopping cart and there are just 60 odd bottles of SS4W left. I'm trying not to panic but I think I am as I will put in an order at the end of March after my kids have settled down and i have settled down into my new job.

How do you know the amount of bottles there are on the webpage? I can't find it??? :) It will be great to know! :):):) Thanku!

The method we use is to put an amount (say, 100) in the space and click the order button. The cart will come up with a message stating how many bottles are currently in the cart (100 is a good baseline because I don't think there's ever been a hundred of anything in the cart). However, you must remember to delete the item from your cart after you've done that or it will mess up the inventory.

We always add things to the cart conservatively, because there are options for ordering that aren't countable by the inventory mechanism. Anything with a drop down menu or a write-in area can't be counted by the cart, so we always add the items a little bit at a time as we sell them, to try to make sure that we don't over sell them, (which still happens sometimes anyway, if carts aren't cleared as Luna suggested). We also have several wholesale buyers and an Amazon store, so we short the cart to account for what might be ordered via those avenues too. So anyway, do not panic if a new release looks low. In a week or so the numbers may be replenished after an inventory is accomplished.

The method we use is to put an amount (say, 100) in the space and click the order button. The cart will come up with a message stating how many bottles are currently in the cart (100 is a good baseline because I don't think there's ever been a hundred of anything in the cart). However, you must remember to delete the item from your cart after you've done that or it will mess up the inventory.

OH... NOW I SEE THE TACTIC :):D:D HAHA! Thankyou luna!!! :):D:D

So anyway, do not panic if a new release looks low. In a week or so the numbers may be replenished after an inventory is accomplished.

Thankyou Mara! :) What a great news to know that there are always "backups" :):):) PHEWWWW... Now i can really wait till my money fairy comes... CHINESE NEW YEAR... $$ COME TO MAMA! :):D:D:D

Ordered monthly scrub, bottles of Wheel of Fortune, LP Pink, & The Hunter & the Woodland Nymph, samples of The Detective and the Dame & Excalibur LE (gots to try the Super Sexy pheros for Manthing & Moi!), and forum freebs.

ACK!!! Got a click-n-ship today!!! *am stalking nice postmaster* :D;):lol:

Hmmmm.... so many of them look good! I see a sampler in my future. A few of them aren't going to do it for me, but ordering a sampler is more cost effective than buying individual samples. Of course, it's the ones I say "Uhhh.... I don't *think* so!" that turn out to be gorgeous on me :)

Ordered monthly scrub, bottles of Wheel of Fortune, LP Pink, & The Hunter & the Woodland Nymph, samples of The Detective and the Dame & Excalibur LE (gots to try the Super Sexy pheros for Manthing & Moi!), and forum freebs.

ACK!!! Got a click-n-ship today!!! *am stalking nice postmaster* :wub::omgwtf::huh:

Uh yup, still waiting for the post office to start to delivering @ the speed of light myself. I seriously think online ordering should work like the 'replicators' in StarTrek:Next Gen., click the button & it's there :lol:

I have to use the excuse that my birthday is coming next month & I have an unexpected windfall as well. So the wax melts, 2 bottles Detective & Dame...so far...

Uh yup, still waiting for the post office to start to delivering @ the speed of light myself. I seriously think online ordering should work like the 'replicators' in StarTrek:Next Gen., click the button & it's there :)

That would be wonderful! I read a book set in future Brazil where a little machine would build (from the molecular level) whatever you wanted to create. A character fed it a picture of designer shoes from a magazine and it created a copy.

Edited by perfumesniffer

Yes....its on its way!!! My gourges Vday present with super sexy for women is on its way! Iam so excited. First order in months...Thank Gosh for the holidays!!!...lols.

:angel: :lolipop::lol: