OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EGG 2011 (depending on the description), MRF boosted with SS4W (just debating oil or spray), a bottle of something for Shadow, some samples.

But I have to wait until the first so I'll be plotting until then.

Ooh I think I'm going to have to add some co-ordinating moisturizer to my order. Maybe a vanilla to layer with all my vanilla based perfumes.

I did a "mini" hoard on Egg 2011. Got two bottles sight unsniffed....

Also sample of LP Spring Equinox 2011.. It was hard choosing on a restricted budget..But I just LOVE EGG Original, so I had to get the newest version b4 it's GGG

going with A Bun Dance (def !!), Egg 2011 and my free samples of Open Sesame and Naked Twilight

Let's see:

1.Monthly sampler

2.Girly Twirly

3.EoW

4.Pot of Gold

5.Love Potion#7

6.Love Potion spring Equinox 2011

7.Detective&Dame

8.LP O.G.

9. Egg scrub

10. sample Orchidacious

11. sample Shangri-La

Let's see:

1.Monthly sampler

2.Girly Twirly

3.EoW

4.Pot of Gold

5.Love Potion#7

7.Detective&Dame

8.LP O.G.

9. Egg scrub

10. sample Orchidacious

11. sample Shangri-La

THATZ A LONG LIST!!?? :001_302: All bottles??? :lol::o:O

I think i will have to be patient and wait for the money fairy arrive... But so far, im thinking of a bottle of Lady luck, sampler of Egg 2011, LP original :)

THATZ A LONG LIST!!?? :001_302: All bottles??? :lol::o:O

I think i will have to be patient and wait for the money fairy arrive... But so far, im thinking of a bottle of Lady luck, sampler of Egg 2011, LP original :)

Iz my birthday monies from LadyRose, and yes they are mostly bottles, lol.

I'm glad I have a sampler coming, since I have to really crack down on my spending! However, I think I will be able to swing at least one bottle, and so far it looks like Smoking Bun. We'll see after the sampler!!

The Smoking Bun. It has all of my favorite notes in it. It's like Mara read my mind.

Mine too! When she told me the ingredients I just swooned!

I'm glad I have a sampler coming, since I have to really crack down on my spending! However, I think I will be able to swing at least one bottle, and so far it looks like Smoking Bun. We'll see after the sampler!!

Yeah.... that 'cracking down on spending' thing has to happen here, too. But once my sampler pack rolls in, I may, um, shall we say budget creatively.....

Let's see:

1.Monthly sampler

2.Girly Twirly

3.EoW

4.Pot of Gold

5.Love Potion#7

7.Detective&Dame

8.LP O.G.

9. Egg scrub

10. sample Orchidacious

11. sample Shangri-La

NICE!!!!

LOL! Are you my scent twin luna? If I love this I'm totally getting a pheroed bottle too.

Edited by skye

Could be! My primary favorites are gourmands, naughty boysmell and deep dark robust resin-y things; though Mara has definitenly expanded my olfactory palate to scents I never would have considered in years past.

Everytime I think...Okay I love this scent...I am going to order it in bubble bath and lotion, I see the new releases and think "Maybe I should wait!" I have done this 3 months in a row.

Okay so I made a decision. I ordered Tealess Strumpet in the Body Bubbles and Lotion. I can't wait!

He he he - I'm so bad! <_< But it feels so good! I've just ordered new monthly sampler, Dolce Far Niente, Compromising Positions (couldn't decide between the two obviously I need both) and Teddy Man 2. I am very excited about smelling A Bun Dance, the Smoking Bun and the Nakeds.

Edited for shameful typing errors - I'm all overcome with excitement.

Edited by Elliebellikins

i am so happy april is around the corner. this is a month were i get 3 pay checks!!! awesome eh? so i am getting a full bottle set i think. and scrub and next pay day i want to try a bath set. forgot to add i want something to help with cramps. i heard having something with teddy bb or b2 is good for that, so i am not decided weither to get Teddy Man 2 or just a scent i like boosted with b2

Edited by ravenwing

My first order! <_<

I'm sticking to sample-size until I have a better idea of which notes work on me and which ones don't (I'm going on the assumption that all the blends listed on the website are still available, correct?) :

- Naughty on the Nile

- LP Black

- Dolce Far Niente

- Cuddle Bunny

- Garland & Lace

- Brigid's Amber

- Cougar Potion

Can't wait!

(I'm going on the assumption that all the blends listed on the website are still available, correct?)

If they're listed in the Gift Shoppe then they should still be available, otherwise you wouldn't be able to place an order.

Great, thank you Luna - I haven't tried placing my order yet (I guess I'm having way too much fun with corporate tax returns this afternoon to even think about perfume ;) ), but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting my hopes up for blends that weren't available anymore.

My first order! ;)

I'm sticking to sample-size until I have a better idea of which notes work on me and which ones don't (I'm going on the assumption that all the blends listed on the website are still available, correct?) :

- Naughty on the Nile

- LP Black

- Dolce Far Niente

- Cuddle Bunny

- Garland & Lace

- Brigid's Amber

- Cougar Potion

Can't wait!

:nanerturtle: CONGRATS on your first order, Ishtar! I'm addicted to 4 out of your seven: LP Black, Cuddle Bunny, Garland & Lace and Cougar Potion. Staples, all. I know the other three are great, too, but haven't gotten around to obtaining them. You are going to LOVE these scents!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

;) CONGRATS on your first order, Ishtar! I'm addicted to 4 out of your seven: LP Black, Cuddle Bunny, Garland & Lace and Cougar Potion. Staples, all. I know the other three are great, too, but haven't gotten around to obtaining them. You are going to LOVE these scents!!!

Thanks Elizabeth! I've tried to get a bit of everything phero-wise, while staying away from the more hardcore blends for now. Everything in its due time :)

I'll make sure to post reviews and let you know how the other three worked for me.

- Naughty on the Nile

- LP Black

- Dolce Far Niente

- Cuddle Bunny

- Garland & Lace

- Brigid's Amber

- Cougar Potion

That's a very nicely varied list! CB and G&L are absolute staples for me.

I'm getting some samples for this month and ordering a PE... getting bit low on OCCO Pink hmmm