OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm broke until the 30th of April so I wont be able to place an obnoxiuosly large order until then.

aww ya it sucks i know, everything always looks so good, iam deciding right now between Trianon-esque, Wall Of Protection, or Jink No More. I am only allowing myself to place an order for 1 more big bottle until the end of the month probably because I have to balance everything right now. But I'am slowley starting to restash, my sampler of the new release will probably come in tomorrow. Ive wanted to get a big bottle of Trianon-esque forever now but always ended up getting something else lol, but hopefully if its still available I think iam gonna go for it.

Is it wrong that I'm all a'flutter for the order I just placed?

* EGG 2011 (bottle)

* The Smoking Bun (bottle)

* Woozy Floozy (bottle)

* Halo's Angelique (sample)

* Allumette (sample)

* Rocket Fuel nommy smelling butter stuff

* LP Red and LP Pink (forum samples)

The Smoking Bun sounds like my dream scent. If it is I'm going to order an additional bottle or 2 with pheros.

ETA: I just went back and placed a second order for SS4W Alcohol-based Spray (1x). I love this one and figured this way Mara can ship them together rather than me placing an order just for that later in the month.

Edited by skye

Okay Guys Lady V is looking to shop her worries away...

Since new to mones- do you guys suggest a scent with added mones or just un mones and then layer with scent?

I'm interested in EST and want to pair it w something girly and cutesy ~ thinking Wolf and Shep-

What about if I order an Enhanced Perfume like Sparkle and add EST do those cancel each other out?

Where are those cute little wax melts Mara was baking? Can't find them,, I want! Lady V is getting her Lair ready for some Love Spells : )

LACE- Lace with extra EST ~ thoughts?

What about Leather and Lace?

Edited by LadyVictoria

This post shows all that is left of the wax melts.

I prefer the phero-enhanced scents because I don't want to worry about covering an unscented, but that's me. Some people prefer the unscented because they want the option of using different scents to cover. It seems to me it's a decision to consider after you know what mixes you prefer to use daily/weekly.

I think Leather and Lace might cancel each other out because they were created to be opposite ends of the spectrum, as it were. But Mara or Ail would have a more informed opinion about whether you actually need more EST beyond what's already in Lace. It works great for me, but then again Quince is a good responder to EST, not all men are.

Okay Guys Lady V is looking to shop her worries away...

Since new to mones- do you guys suggest a scent with added mones or just un mones and then layer with scent?

I'm interested in EST and want to pair it w something girly and cutesy ~ thinking Wolf and Shep-

What about if I order an Enhanced Perfume like Sparkle and add EST do those cancel each other out?

I was thinking of getting wolf and the shepherdess with est too! but ended up going with tea-less strumpet and est. Don't know if it is as congruent as the former but oh well order already placed. Also got samples of egg 2011, lp spring 2011 and naked twilight.

I was thinking of getting wolf and the shepherdess with est too! but ended up going with tea-less strumpet and est. Don't know if it is as congruent as the former but oh well order already placed. Also got samples of egg 2011, lp spring 2011 and naked twilight.

Ended up getting EST and LP PINK ~ and Sea Monkey's Pixie Dust

Replenishing a bunch of my phero stash this month.....a couple weeks ago, it was OCCO Black and White and LAM Original scent, this week it is Unscented Leather, SS4W, and Open Windows......love them all.....

Ok, so i know I said I wouldnt order anything else until the end of the month, but I received my order last night and as always amazing guys :Hug_emoticon: so anyways, lol, I smoked a lil erbal with my friend and as I smelled the freebie samplers I got with my order one of them was "Seven Tears", I absolutley fell in love with this scent. A gorgeous aquatic scent with many wonderful notes and properties of protection, rejuvination, healing, restful sleep, and as us girls sat there, relaxed, the smell just inhanced the room with an incredibly peaceful, calming aroma, any hustile energies were totally gone, so of course I placed an order for a big bottle...lol. I couldnt help myself, besides I reasoned with the c.c. that today is pay day and 1 more big bottle wouldn't hurt, my c.c. said alright alright...hahaha :wub:

I know it's supposed to be better when you wait...

... but I wish my package would arrive already! Oh Canada Post, why must you torture me so? :lol:

Everyone's orders sound scrumptious. I'm already taking notes for my next one!

Well, back to enjoying vicariously through the reviews, I guess... or maybe I'll take my iguana for a walk to pass the time. :lol:

Since my finances took a dump, I've had to be really strict with myself. But, thanks to some lovely ladies buying some of my goodies I was able to place an order over the weekend!! Egg 2011, Naked Twilight and a bottle of LP Orig. will be winging (or trucking) their way to me soon!!

Ok it happened again...I had to stock up on LP Spring Equinox 2011! I'm ashamed to say how many bottles, but I will say 5 of them are phero-amped (hooray for laziness!) Ok, I'll fess up:

1. H&S amped LP Spring 2011

2. OW amped LP S-2011

3. EoW amped LP S-2011

4. SS4W amped LP S-2011

5. B2 amped LP S-2011

6. LP S-2011

7. OW amped LP #9 cologne spray for TT. He doesn't really do the roll ons I buy him, & loves LP#9. Which is sweet, because this one is permanent.

save a bottle for me beccah! lol

I make no promises! I'll admit it was the checking of the cart that prompted me to go into hoard mode, even though I know that Mara always holds back some bottles, lol.

Wow Beccah! I think we are similar in this way, the kind of woman who loves to have many bottles of the same scent.

I've been keeping an eye on this but I just can't decide.

Wow Beccah! I think we are similar in this way, the kind of woman who loves to have many bottles of the same scent.

I've been keeping an eye on this but I just can't decide.

If I see less than 50 bottles of the object of my desire in the cart, something in my brain snaps :wub: + this is the first time TT has actually complemented a scent so beloved to me + my speech went so well with it on. I was like a shining star, just drawing the love out of the room, and I really felt the communicative boost from the blueberry element in this:

BLUEBERRY ~ Protection, communication, peace, calm.
I love every scent in the Love Potion line, but this is one I don't want to EVER be without, lol.

I also took the plunge on boosted bottles, because I know I'm going to give this one frequent rotation & boosting the bottles saves me money on perfume & pheros.

*warning, addicts may try to justify getting their fix...

Bottle of Brandy's Blushing Bride and may be OCCO blue.... :):):)

@Beccah - I think I have hoarded (5 bottles and above) 5 to 6 scents so far. I believe I have at least 15 bottles of With Every Breath left in my stash although MWO's my all time favourite.

I go into the panic mode when I see scents with less than 30 bottles. As I have to make arrangements to get the bottles carried here, I tend to forgo some scents by comforting myself that they might not suit me.

I go into the panic mode when I see scents with less than 30 bottles.

...and so should we because you might buy the entire inventory! :)

...and so should we because you might buy the entire inventory! :)

Lol! I'm still very much a flora, especially orchid, and fruity girl.

The only problem is getting the bottles lugged here. I actually spend quite a bit on returning the favour to friends who bring the scents in from the US. Sometimes, it cost much more than the cost of international shipping. But at least I know that the package, with a tracking number, is safely delivered from point to point in the US.

ok, talked myself out of the full bottle order, but i got Naked Dawn and Twilight, Spring Equinox (bottles), monthly scrub, monthly freebie samples of OCCO Blue, and LP Black.

I love LP Black, but I noticed since I am on the menses that it turned into raisin bran, normally Prince and Showgirl and Sexology do this to me, and LP Black is yummy- so know I'm wondering if those other ones will be yummy during menses time. Must try.

I love LP Black, but I noticed since I am on the menses that it turned into raisin bran, normally Prince and Showgirl and Sexology do this to me, and LP Black is yummy- so know I'm wondering if those other ones will be yummy during menses time. Must try.

M is around the corner and I must try LP Black and Sexlogy. I notice that I turn to heavier scents during the 2 heavy flow days.