OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

John-John posts updates as applicable, although the easiest way to find out is if you order something and the cart tells you it's sold out. But the PEs usually sell out fast due to the small amount (if any) available.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I totally should have added a bottle of LP Pink to my order. (kicks self ... sits on hands ... shows restraint)

Must wait until order arrives before ordering again.

Edited by skye

I totally should have added a bottle of LP Pink to my order. (kicks self ... sits on hands ... shows restraint)

Must wait until order arrives before ordering again.

I am having the same problem...I wish I hadn't tried to be so frugal and just gone for the LP Spring 2011. I've almost emptied my sample. ^_^

Usually i will try a sample first. If I really like something I will order a bottle and carry the sample with me in my bag for refreshing during the day.

The sampler is wonderful. Right now iam torn between big bottles of "Flowers In the Moat", "Oleander The Great", "Lions Heart" and "A Night At The Round Table".

Do you guys order a bottle after you like a sample then use up the sample or start using the bottle? I go back and forth between the two.

I don't order samples and I order bottles from LP unsniffed. I discover more scents from samples and sniffees from incoming trades. I used to try to finish the sample/sniffee before having a go at the bottle. But now, I prefer keeping my sniffees and samples in my bag or at my office for refreshing purpose.

Do you guys order a bottle after you like a sample then use up the sample or start using the bottle? I go back and forth between the two.

As soon as I put my order in for the bottle I quite using the sample. I have a weekend out of town about once a month so I like those samples for the traveling! Also, if I don't let myself use the sample while I am waiting for the bottle it is all the more exciting to get the package!! Unfortunately I am having to go longer between full bottle orders these days so I am emptying more samples than usual. :)

Hey AncientGoddess! I LOVE this one. Every time I wear it, I manifest whatever it is I'm working on. EVERY. TIME. On top of that, it smells GREAT!

The Magician :yeahthat::yeahthat:
Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hey AncientGoddess! I LOVE this one. Every time I wear it, I manifest whatever it is I'm working on. EVERY. TIME. On top of that, it smells GREAT!

oh wow that sounds good. The magic of positive thinking, just not gonna wear it to my moms haunted house...lols, don't wanna manifest the ghosts but ill wear it to work for sure or on a night out to dining or clubbing! cool :yeahthat:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I'm totally ordering bottles of both LP Pink and Original with my next order. I'm still pondering what else though.

I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back! Need to order this month's sampler set, swimming with sharks in CPS base, love potion sampler set that I've been dying to try, and scrub of the month. <3<3<3

Ok so I ordered LP Original (which I can't get over how much I adore), LP Pink, Open Windows and forum samples of Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla and LP Autumn Equinox 2010.

I really wanted to boost the LPs but I have a bunch of unscented pheros already that need more love and layering. I need to tighten my belt and enjoy what I have until my house sells anyways. So that might be it for me for a little while. (pouts)

I'm sure it is. OMG. So incredible. You must try it. It's a creamy vanilla resin on me with an undertone of patchouli (which I usually don't like but in this it's amazing).

And now that I've smelled it I can sense it as the base in the other LPs I've tried (like Pink and Red) which makes me love them even more.

So far I have only ordered samples, I think I'm ready to start ordering big bottles. I want a big bottle of LP Original boosted with something... maybe Cougar?

My guy really likes Mara's Rocket Fuel, so I'll probably grab a bottle of that as well :abfx:

I'm sure it is. OMG. So incredible. You must try it. It's a creamy vanilla resin on me with an undertone of patchouli (which I usually don't like but in this it's amazing).

And now that I've smelled it I can sense it as the base in the other LPs I've tried (like Pink and Red) which makes me love them even more.

I have to look for it, I don't think I have tried it! I love RED!

Molls, I highly recommend MRF boosted with SS4W.

LadyV if you don't find a sample by the time my order arrives I'll send you what's left of my vial to try.

No worries about that. You might find one before then anyways but shoot me an email (it's in my profile) so I remember.

May's sampler, whenever it gets released. :lol: and from the sale cart, Chiniqua's Earthy Jasmine & Violet

Edited by AncientGoddess

Have you tried Girly Twirly? It's FABOO!

:) I LOVE IT! Itz such an AMAZING scent! YUMMilicious!!! :):D:D

Edited by bumbob

Molls, I highly recommend MRF boosted with SS4W.

LadyV if you don't find a sample by the time my order arrives I'll send you what's left of my vial to try.

I found it! It's the yellow goldish label yes? OMG heaven! Then I put it on and it disappeared! It's gone! I'm going to wait til my period is over maybe then I can enjoy this.

Yup that's it. And ya. The first time I tried it I was 'meh, I don't get it'. The seond time I swooned a little.

STALKITY STALK STALK

:P same, I get paid tomorrow too, Iam waiting till like Sunday and if the new releases are still not out (hopefully they will be) but if not, iam just gonna go ahead and place my order because I have stuff iam ordering from the sale cart and iam just waiting for the new releases for May because they are going into my order, I might just order everything anyways, iam sure Mara will know that iam ordering the Mays releases :D

Edited by AncientGoddess

I see you what you mean! Works great at my work place! dang! :P