OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!!

eeeeeeeek

Stern lecture to self, while feeling naively confident I will be able to stick to self-instruction: NO BUYING ANYTHING I ALREADY HAVE AT LEAST 1 FULL BOTTLE OF ! HOARDING R BAD KARMA!!!!

yeah, we'll see how THAT goes.

:666:

Yeah...nice try. :lol:

She's pretty funny, huh? (*psst, LV, one can always stash moar bottles somewhere!) Heck, I can gain LOTS of room if I deep six the dining room table I never use!

She's pretty funny, huh? (*psst, LV, one can always stash moar bottles somewhere!) Heck, I can gain LOTS of room if I deep six the dining room table I never use!

LOL! Aww shucks I tried. When Jude outgrows his crib I'm going to use that as a drawer.

Mara, do you do girls, because if you do girls, I will do you. I have had the worst day ever, and I promise you that whenever I have had a day like this, literally for YEARS, LP always does something wonderful for me. I have been through times in the past few years that the only nice things in my life have come from here. An LP sale. What a wonderful thing to look forward to. Sigh..i am drinking. i had a piss-poor day. An LP sale is the loveliest thing ever. I hope I am not still hung over for the sale. Love you.

Mara, do you do girls, because if you do girls, I will do you. I have had the worst day ever, and I promise you that whenever I have had a day like this, literally for YEARS, LP always does something wonderful for me. I have been through times in the past few years that the only nice things in my life have come from here. An LP sale. What a wonderful thing to look forward to. Sigh..i am drinking. i had a piss-poor day. An LP sale is the loveliest thing ever. I hope I am not still hung over for the sale. Love you.

ROTFLLLLLLLL TG you crack me up!!!!!

Did I really just offer poor PM sex for a sale. I will regret this tomorrow I know. Tonight it feels like one of those "seemed like the thing to do at the time" Please forgive in advance. love you :666:

OMG TG I HATE YOU! I SNORTED AT WORK!!! IM SO EMBARASSED IM LAUGHING SO HARD.

' SEX FOR SALE '

LV you are very cute, I love a good snort. Be careful, in the current mood I may offer to do you too, and tomorrow we will feel really awkward. Please stop being so cute and save my tomorrow!!

Yeah but we'd bake cookies and then giggle and be over it. OR we would go TP your boss's HOUSE!!! OMG how fun would that be? Drunk TP! Drunk TP on the BENZ!!!

Did I really just offer poor PM sex for a sale. I will regret this tomorrow I know. Tonight it feels like one of those "seemed like the thing to do at the time" Please forgive in advance. love you :goldfish5:

lolz, like we haven't ALL considered *what we would do* to earn extra LP's. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! ;-P

Coming to a website near you, in....um...around 3 days.

This make me feel like CHRISTMAS on a summer day!!!! :goldfish5::D:D The best news I've HEARD for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):D:D

Horrified at my offer for sex for sales. Blame it on the beer. I do however have a 17 and a 21 year old son that I would trade for LP's. I will hold on to the other two children in case I need them down the road...

Hey I'm always willing to trade sex for perfume...like I tell Quince, "If all I'm asking for is perfume - and reasonably-priced perfume at that - I'd say you're getting off fairly easy." :goldfish5:

LOL! Ok, it's either gonna start on Monday or Tuesday.

We're aiming for Monday, but we have to do a comprehensive inventory count before we can start the sale, so it might take until Tuesday to get it launched. I've already spent two days programming the offerings. It's gonna be HUGE, I tell you, HUGE! :lol: Anyway, we are planning on letting it run for a whole month so you can relax a bit.

***HOLY SHEEPSH:T!!!!!!!!!!!***

How did I miss this?!?!? OMG Mara y'all must be working on this right now, 'cause the cart's doing funny things as I list and waffle, list and waffle...Libra-ing out. I am dumping my cart right now. This just MADE MY NIGHT.

YOU SPOIL US!!! (...and hey--THANKS for doing that!) :wub:

Ummmm...and: :ph34r::ph34r:B):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: <---Tribble Ninjas. Hear them purring? *rrrr rrrrr rrrr*

Edited by ElizabethOSP

***HOLY SHEEPSH:T!!!!!!!!!!!***

How did I miss this?!?!? OMG Mara y'all must be working on this right now, 'cause the cart's doing funny things as I list and waffle, list and waffle...Libra-ing out. I am dumping my cart right now. This just MADE MY NIGHT.

YOU SPOIL US!!! (...and hey--THANKS for doing that!) :wub:

Ummmm...and: :ph34r::ph34r:B):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: <---Tribble Ninjas. Hear them purring? *rrrr rrrrr rrrr*

:lol:

You guys are amazing! You utterly spoil us, ebil enabler or not, I love you more and more for it.

Work has been so crazy last week I've not had time to get on, and I've missed you all. The hubbs has been wondering what I have been chuckling at while catching up on your posts.

Pssst....wait for the sale.

Coming to a website near you, in....um...around 3 days.

:ph34r:

Waaaaaaaaaaah! My bank account is weeping, but you know on the inside I'm thinking 'Hey well isn't it great I have been procrastinating for so long because now there'll be sale goodies...muahahahahaahahahaha'.

I'd also trade sex for perfume, maybe I'm just desperate for the sex :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

Since it is officially past midnight and I'm impatient as it is I decided to do my birthday order now instead of in the morning. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I got bottles of TMI and Liquid Moonbeams plus samples of Ambrosial Summer, Candy Apple Cutie, Limelight, Luminessence, Mamelons de Cerise, New, Rainbow Falls, Rapturous Reverie, and Voodoo Fondue. Liquid Moonbeams I know I love and when I found out TMI had blue musk in addition to the vanilla/caramel, I was done for!

Wow, nice haul Invidiana - and Happy Birthday to you!!! :party:

I am contemplating all sorts of purchases and upgrades to bottle size. I'm out of scented Cougar, and that's just not right :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: Also, I am head over heels in love with Loco en la Luna, Shadow Dance, and Happy Ending.

I'm very curious about the sale, needless to say!

Same here... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

A lovely lady from another forum just bought all my NA bottles, so I do have a bit of fun money - all earmarked for LP, of course!

I guess it won't be much longer before we know what's included in the sale! :party:

Same here... :)

A lovely lady from another forum just bought all my NA bottles, so I do have a bit of fun money - all earmarked for LP, of course!

I guess it won't be much longer before we know what's included in the sale! :hotjump:

GAAAAHHH and ACK!!! I am on tenterhooks!!!

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09: :party::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

OK, before I totally lose it, is anyone else not able to open the HUGE SALE thread? I went from massive excitement to devastation in the count of zero, my head is reeling.

I didn't want to start a new thread about it if it's just my computer, or I caught it at the wrong time or something. But I *SEE* the thread there and couldn't access it after trying several times :)

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease helpz!!!!!!

While I can't say I am glad to hear that I'm not alone there -- misery loves company but LP denial is sadistic! -- I am relieved that the thread just isn't fully up yet, I guess...? For MOAR goodies, I'm hopin so too miz liz OSP :) And relieved I wasn't blocked to prevent a buyout as well :) I'll admit that thought crossed my mind, LadyV... speaking of:

~ Invi- TMI IS TO DIE ~ NOT ONLY DOES IT SMELL AWESOME! IT HAS A GLAMOUR EFFECT!

Aaaagh caught in enabling crossfire! I am trying so hard NOT to need a bottle of this one, too!

Well, back to sale stalking!

While I can't say I am glad to hear that I'm not alone there -- misery loves company but LP denial is sadistic! -- I am relieved that the thread just isn't fully up yet, I guess...? For MOAR goodies, I'm hopin so too miz liz OSP :) And relieved I wasn't blocked to prevent a buyout as well :) I'll admit that thought crossed my mind, LadyV... speaking of:

Aaaagh caught in enabling crossfire! I am trying so hard NOT to need a bottle of this one, too!

Well, back to sale stalking!

YOU NEED IT! WORKS LIKE GLAM POTION!