OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

YAY!!! I FINALLY PLACED MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP! I'm gonna have lots of goodies on the way!!! Hehehehe... SO EXCITED!!!! I wonder when they will arrive home!! :P

I already had one sale order,with Snowbound,Mistress Xmas and more bottles of Comp P and Tyvey's Coffee Cake <YUM> ... so got a 1x spray of Cougar yesterday with samples of Closer and Message In A Bottle,and will have another sale order towards the end of the sale.LOL,probably with Closer,damn it sounds good :P

Definitely going to have a linen spray of Pillow Stuffing in my next order, and possibly a beta spray of it as well. I want to surround myself with relaxation!! I think a full-size of Message in a Bottle as well! I already have a sampler on order (subscription) but I am sure this will be a full-bottle for me.

The other thing I'm considering is another scent with Sexpionage. It's so wonderful for me and Mr. Goddess that it might be fun to expand my selection. I currently have it with Love Potion Original in oil. Maybe a beta with...something!!

Huge order for me. Stocked up on mainly spray UN pheros, LP Pink and LP Silver. Wanted to have some Compromising Positions but in view of my recent vacation, I'd better cut back on my expenses so I can do something special during my 5-week winter break!

Hey lynnie- I've p been thinking of getting various pheros as amps to LP original ( cuddle bunny especially) but have hesitated because my LP Le w/bi smells soooo different from my regular LP original. I mean, it still smells great, just so very different. Do you find that with the sexpionage boost?

( I welcome your or anyone's other experience/speculation/advice re a cb boost in LP original....)

Finally buckled to the sale... Got Lace UN in the 60/40 mix, TMI -HAD to!, Belle de Menthe which I find endlessly fascinating... OH~ the round tart burner w/the lid on it...it seemed safest w/the cats around. For the freebies, I'm *hoping* I get one of the last Whoopsy Daisycake, and Transition from the Tarot collection. A tart might have fallen in there... I can no longer recall! Gah! can't wait can't wait!

I ordered 2 sampler sets- one for me and one for Suzy Q ( she passed her Series 6 and 63 training exams so.. I wanted to be nice : ( ) and I bought Becks Tropical Garden, really excited hope the Orchid isn't too strong, more wax melts, TMI in Spray, Vicars and Tarts, One fo Shelly's Sex Smells- I forget which one.. and I think that's it.. But for my next order I am already planning LP Red and LP OG in Spray and Another LP Pink.. the list never ends.

I haven't even tried a scrub yet. I keep forgetting to add. Oh I know what I want to order- Twas the Night. That puppy is fo sho going in my next order. OOOH and Rose of Shrew

DaMMIT I have to write this down.

Luckily none of the new releases appealled to me so I'm off the hook there (because I think if "Jane Says" had been picked I'd have needed it in body products too and that would have been trouble). So I think I'm going to ponder what I'd like and plot a small order for later in the month.

I'll definitely be getting another cream scented with LP Original though. If you haven't tried the cocoa butter cream you should. The texture is lovely.

I have the cocoa butter cream in a few scents and I agree, it's great for when you want thicker moisturizing, like on rough spots and so forth.

I'm trying to save up for what will inevitably be a HUGE one come Halloween...

me too ! Halloween LP's are the best-tesessss !!!!

The Christmas were my faves last year. I wish I could say I had the self control to *save* for them instead of buying now AND then!!!!!

I was just thinking how I've been obsessed with Christmas scents. Today I wore Unwrapped for the ride and it made me so happy! I also love Twas the Night or as I like to call it Twat the Night, and of course G & L. I love Christmas! Halloween and Christmas are my two favorite Holidays. My favorite character on 3s Company was Christmas Snow. : )

I was just thinking how I've been obsessed with Christmas scents. Today I wore Unwrapped for the ride and it made me so happy! I also love Twas the Night or as I like to call it Twat the Night, and of course G & L. I love Christmas! Halloween and Christmas are my two favorite Holidays. My favorite character on 3s Company was Christmas Snow. : )

I know! I feel like I am moving on to Christmas scents already even in 104 degree heat! Short attention span, done with summer I guess...

NOOOOO! not yet! We are just starting to get a half assed summer here. I am dreading the winter already. But man 104! That is too hot. Do you have humidity where you are too?

We have humidity this year but it is VERY unusual. I actually ALWAYS dread winter. Hate the cold, love the heat. Only looking forward to Christmas LP's!!! Not the weather!!!

Oh, Oh, Oh m g.....

So's I was all carefully planning out my sale order, holding off for NR's, now speeding up for NR's, heh... and my carefully crafted list, NAO CAN NOT FIND!!!

And idjit that I am, am actually having trouble recalling it! As in, where I had to trim, now is space... more worrisome is that it's in the arena of MUST HAZ, not the maybe must haz. So I am pretty sure my order is a facepalm-in-the-making... just hoping that whatever I forgot can wait til next month...

So, order for now is: Luminessence, Sunfire, Homme, G2 spray, OCCO pink and white, Black, and Time of Your Life (and Closer of course :waiting: ) Sale stuffs: Native, Mistress Xmas, Unwrapped, Luna's Sungold and Goddess. JIC I screw up and lose it again I can refer to this thread at least!

was trying to hold out for Halloween releases, but I HAD to buy something....

so I bought a roll-on btl of Closer (d'oh ordered before I read Luna's reply) and 2 freebies: Sugar Plum Fae and Shangri-La

Hope to put in another order this weekend but something is wrong with my PP account. I'll be paying for my bottle of T.M.I, another bottle of SS4W and perhaps a bottle of Shelly's latest PE.

BTW, are we still entitled to the free forum samples during the sale? I didn't request for any when I put in my order last weekend.

Hope to put in another order this weekend but something is wrong with my PP account. I'll be paying for my bottle of T.M.I, another bottle of SS4W and perhaps a bottle of Shelly's latest PE.

BTW, are we still entitled to the free forum samples during the sale? I didn't request for any when I put in my order last weekend.

No you can't get the free samples if you are ordering from the sale stuff

Getting a bottle of Shadow Dance for sure, and perhaps some more Ego Boostier - I swear I'm going through the stuff like water! And since the LP enablers have made me insanely curious about LP: Sunfire, it's high time I get a sample of it :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So yeah....this is going to sound gluttonous but it's my biggest LP order since January. I got all the Harry Potter ones plus Banoffee Coffee (that was very nearly a spelling fail) and Glistening Buttons, plus samples of Moon of the Falling Leaves and Tasty Tease. I am going to be in a foody coma after this. :)

For sure going to get the sampler! I LOVE Glistening Buttons. I might want to order a bottle untouched as well. I LOVE the label on Glistening Buttons and love the indredients.

Did anyone else notice how beautiful her nail polish was?

Oooooooh *ahem*

"...untouched..."

Freudian slip. :)

"...slip..."

MMmmmmm. My own dirty mind. 666.gif

"...dirty..." 666.gif

Someone put a gag on me, please...

"...gag..." 666.gif

AUGH!!! I need to go water the vinca or something...

:)

Un-amped, as it were, or "virgin" as it's referred to. I'm getting a virgin bottle myself, I'm really interested to know how much it smells like my Burnished Cacao.

Oooooooh *ahem*

"...untouched..."

Freudian slip. :)

"...slip..."

MMmmmmm. My own dirty mind. 666.gif

"...dirty..." 666.gif

Someone put a gag on me, please...

"...gag..." 666.gif

AUGH!!! I need to go water the vinca or something...

LOL! But did you see her Nails??? LOVE the color!

I am also very excited about Licorice Wands. I don't like Licorice too much but I LOVE White Chocolate and Sugars!! I think it will balance it out fine, and make it YUMMY

I'm also curious about the banana one. I love Toffee. Poetry and Grace looks amazing.

They all look great. Butter Beer.. I want some of that right now. My Button is Glistening for some Licorice and Beer.

I am going to be in a foody coma after this. :)

So funny- as I was going through the descriptions I was like "omg month MADE for foody-ho tyvey... the only person who likes foody more than me is invi...she must be flipping out too..."