OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Yuck. I'm sorry Skye about your car. I agree, there's always hundreds of things that always seem to need to be fixed. A least you have those two bottles, smart move!

I'm in love with this idea AncientGoddess. It's like a last bit of summer that still lingers on you, carrying over that feel good summer vibe. It sounds like a great way to enter fall. :001_302:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're actually working and shipping tomorrow, on a Saturday, to try to get everything out the door to you faster. We've only ever done this once before. The sale plus auction plus lots of customs have us a little behind, sorry! (Not to mention working on our FAVORITE month of the year!)

But anyway, yes...Closer and Glistening Buttons are not going to last much longer. The sleazier it is, the faster it sells...you girls is sooooo naughty!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I posted this before my laptop battery died, but I guess I didn't:

HOORAY for Team LPMP for bustin' their butts on a Saturday! Stoked to see what you guys have been cookin' up!

I'm in love with this idea AncientGoddess. It's like a last bit of summer that still lingers on you, carrying over that feel good summer vibe. It sounds like a great way to enter fall. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I deffintley consider myself a bit vampire like, i feel more alive and happier in the fall months and even winter is nice, frozen and calm. I have the most energy during autumn. Summer is to hot now a days on the east coast, by the time July hits iam like ugh, but recentley i been feeling very nice and more myself with the change of weather :( I'll be going to the shore too more often, it gets empty during the cold season and i find it more romantic, deserted open beach, my sweetie and i walking, cool crisp breezes...mmmm! and smelling like LP's all over...heheheh

I can't believe iam already thinking about my next order. lols, i just seen some trail vails of "Babe In the Woods" but theres no big bottles. The half price sale has the trail vails for $2.50....eeeeee!!!! look at me, iam becoming an LP monster...hehehehe!!! :huh:

Edited by AncientGoddess

It's ok. I only had to pay half. LOL! Truly though unless I sell some of things on my swap page I can wait until the end of the month. That way I can get my PE and new releases all at once.

It's almost stalking time isn't it? (Heh. Bring on the pumpkin!)

Well provided that the fact that the car dash lit up like a Xmas tree with warning lights on my way to work this morning just means the mechanic forgot something and not that my mom gave me a huge lemon that's going to bleed me dry.

Edited by skye

It's almost stalking time isn't it? (Heh. Bring on the pumpkin!)

Which is why I'm probably going end up getting the entire set of new releases next month, just like I did last year... :) (this is meant to be the good kind of eyeroll, as in "I'm an LP glutton and I know it but damn so be it!")

Ooh my order is here! I won't be able to test anything until later tonight though. Everything looks amazing. (There weren't any sniffies this time though.)

ETA: I lied. I slathered with I Scream for Halloween and OMG. Yum. I wanted to try Glistening Buttons but I could smell the cops in the bottle and I'm at work so I'll try that one on Shadow later tonight.

Edited by skye

I think I am ordering a bunch of wax melts. My second graders love the LP smells....I have a scensty thing in my class...I bet they would go nuts over the LP wax melts. They always get to pick the smell on Friday. Its a HUGE deal to them! Imagine a classroom smelling like candy corn!

I don't know why but i keep seeing an image of "Risen" in my mind latley. Not going to place an order until the halloween releases come out but I just read the discription and it sounds good. :spank01515:

Well, the halloween sampler, OBVIOUSLY. I am absolutely determined to force myself to get along with the incensier resins, even GASP the dreaded dragon's blood, in All Hallow's Eve.

I also think I need more of my Black Cherry Rose, as I've been more or less bathing in it. IT IS FREAKING FANTASTIC, including for beddy bye.

even GASP the dreaded dragon's blood, in All Hallow's Eve.

That is the only thing that stopped me from getting a bottle sight unsniffed,it never works with my chemistry...yet,probably HAH :witch-cauldron: The sampler will decide what I have to have,really looking forward to it :)

...another bottle of Glistening Buttons,well,just a needful thing :smiley-angry021:

I am absolutely determined to force myself to get along with the incensier resins, even GASP the dreaded dragon's blood, in All Hallow's Eve.

Just want to mention...I HATE dragon's blood.

Or I thought I did.

Before I started shopping for it myself for our blends, I had only ever smelled the cheap plasticy cherry-ish junk that the street corner incense and oil guys sell, and unfortunately, other etailers too.

When I started sampling all there is out there from the quality suppliers, I found that the really good expensive stuff doesn't have that cherry/plastic vibe. It smells rich and deep and resinous, and that is the only kind I will use. Yes, it's incensey, but richly, deeply, lavishly inscensey. Give it a try! :female-gangster:

this was a big order for me:

Hallowen Monthly Sampler, full sz btls of Beyond the Veil, LP:Autumnal Equinox 2011, All Hallow's Eve (w/Lumina), Cat's Eye, and Cat's Eye spiked w/Ail's Cuddle Bunny,

oh and forum member freebies of Shrunken Heads & All Hallow's Eve

:D:):):heart106:

ps: btl of Tyvey's Black Cherry Rose !! :lol:

Edited by liz

this was a big order for me:

Hallowen Monthly Sampler, full sz btls of Beyond the Veil, LP:Autumnal Equinox 2011, All Hallow's Eve (w/Lumina), Cat's Eye, and Cat's Eye spiked w/Ail's Cuddle Bunny,

oh and forum member freebies of Shrunken Heads & All Hallow's Eve

:D:):):heart106:

ps: btl of Tyvey's Black Cherry Rose !! :lol:

NICE!!!

Mara, I have just ordered a full bottle of Cat's Eye, because I was shocked when I saw that there were only 2 bottles left. :heart106: I'm sorry that I didn't order it yesterday together with the other items, but I never expected it to be running out of stock so quickly. In case that my package is already prepared and it is too inconvenient to add the item to this package, then kindly keep this bottle until my next order at the end of October. :D Thank you.

Yesterday I ordered the monthly sampler, Full sized bottles of Cat's Eye, All Hallows Eve and Flying Potion. I wanted to order more but I'm saving my money for the ALL PHEROS Released next month. If it's anything like the last time I'm going to be spending at least $200 or more at that time.

Well I finally made my gut wrenching decision. I had to cut SS4W from my order. :spider1428: I opted for Leather this time around because I wanted to get something different than anything I own! Leather is def that! Besides I don't know what will happen next month with all those pheros coming out!!! I will probably want to put in a big order. Of course I got the sampler and don't know how many of those I will want either...SO EXCITED ABOUT GETTING THESE HALLOWEEN SAMPLES!!!

Just ordered OCCO Green, if by chance I don't like it it will go to my favorite Aunt for Christmas. And picked up Ann's Cherried Almond Honey Vanilla or however that goes. Can't ever remember exactly. I have loved it for quite awhile so I'm happy to finally get it.

Just ordered OCCO Green, if by chance I don't like it it will go to my favorite Aunt for Christmas. And picked up Ann's Cherried Almond Honey Vanilla or however that goes. Can't ever remember exactly. I have loved it for quite awhile so I'm happy to finally get it.

I ordered 2 of Lunas Mocha from the sale and another Banishing Moon, Sugared Moondust , Eanie Miney, SMores then a feeling and a trial of That Kinda Girl Oh I also ordered Ashes to Dust- I think I might need Santas Helper and another of Lunas Gold and maybe another Kims Pupkim- the bf loved this one.

I was not going to order anything else for a while . . . But this week I've been wearing Verhext over and over again. I have been completely seduced by this scent. Usually every fall I'm wearing the super-sweet foodie stuff. Not to mention . . . Leaves? Patchouli? I would never have picked this if it hadn't come in last year's autumn sampler. But it has just won me over. LOVE.

I'm ordering a few bottles to stick into my vault while the sale is still on. I'm quickly becoming *such* an addict... urgh. I'm getting Scarlet Leaf and Blood on Snow. Perfect Fall/Winter scents for me!

Amazingly, I bought so many things from the sale unsniffed by descriptions and reviews only, and I've scored with all of them. I like all of them, they're all highly wearable.

PM, your products are amazing, truly.

Edited by kittenkat

I just got my HUGE order in today. :P I felt like an LP fool with this huge grin on my face and a rather elegant jig, if I do say so myself. :)

My box had samples from last month, 2 bottles of my Chai PE, bottle of Nox, bottle of Vicars and Tarts AND full bottles of all this months Halloween awesomeness, plus an extra bottle of Cat's Eye just because. :) I have these bad boys strategically placed all over my body.

For my next order I'm thinking I may need extra bottles of Abby Normal, Gianduja, All Hallow's Eve, Autumnal Equinox, Flying Potion, & a bottle of Lady V's Rose Cookies.

I so heart all these Halloween scents...

I just got my HUGE order in today. :P I felt like an LP fool with this huge grin on my face and a rather elegant jig, if I do say so myself. :)

My box had samples from last month, 2 bottles of my Chai PE, bottle of Nox, bottle of Vicars and Tarts AND full bottles of all this months Halloween awesomeness, plus an extra bottle of Cat's Eye just because. :) I have these bad boys strategically placed all over my body.

For my next order I'm thinking I may need extra bottles of Abby Normal, Gianduja, All Hallow's Eve, Autumnal Equinox, Flying Potion, & a bottle of Lady V's Rose Cookies.

I so heart all these Halloween scents...

I tried to order more sale stuff and the cart kept erasing my order, I feel so fat and frustrated I just gave up

Hmmm I think in order to get the Halloween things I want I'm going to have to postpone my PE a little longer.

(wanders off to plot)

It is so close to the wax melts it is difficult to find anything else to say! You will ADORE if you love them. I want to nuzzle myself! Three compliments so fare at work today and nobody here likes anything!!

Oh yeah!!! I LOVE the Melts and was dying to wear them! Perfect for this time of year and winter!

So I ordered bottles of Abby Normal's Desiccated Brains, All Hallow's Eve WITH PHEROS, Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2011 and Phantom's Breath plus a PE and forum samples of Glistening Buttons and Spinerett.

I can't wait to see what kind of magic Mara works with my PE.