OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going over my order all weekend. Treasures of Gold and I think I am going to make my big girl bottle purchase of Sexpionage.

I have it in CP, but I think I want it by itself so I can wear it with WD40 or Soft and Dri, if I choose to- because after wearing Sexpionage I need both the next day - you know for those joints you didn't know you had.

Cooking up my next order. I'm limiting myself to two or three. I'm thinking Mermaids, Gold, Pearls, Copper, and Rubies. At least i've got it narrowed down this much.

I love your idea of "narrowing down"! lol!

I keep changing my mind on this months order. The only thing I know for sure is an Un SS4W in 60/40 spray.

I did Michael a favor this month so he said he'll buy my Feb LP's (with a $50 max because at some point that is what I told him I spent every month...) so I can get two bottles on him! Will wait and see what Feb New Releases have to offer!

I picked up more than intended at the mall yesterday afternoon, so my budget forcibly narrowed my list down. I ended up getting Mermaids of Atlantis and Treasure of Gold. I was sweating as I struggled to move the mouse over to the checkout button instead of the continue shopping one. I think that's a definite sign of addiction! ;)

I picked up more than intended at the mall yesterday afternoon, so my budget forcibly narrowed my list down. I ended up getting Mermaids of Atlantis and Treasure of Gold. I was sweating as I struggled to move the mouse over to the checkout button instead of the continue shopping one. I think that's a definite sign of addiction! ;)

I forced myself to delete Treasure of Pearls and like a tenth bottle of Treasures of Gold.

I seriously debated in my head for half an hour.

I'm waiting for the new releases but I think I want a bottle of Thief of Hearts and a back-up of Frosted. I'd also like UN Audacious in a spray (2x).

But everything is hinging on re-renting the house and how much I want to spend in Vegas.

Well I was planning on ordering a bottle of Pearls and Gold along with a monthly sampler, but some *delightful* person decided to see what would happen when they stuck something sharp into my brand-new, less-than-a-week-old tires. So here's hoping there will still be some of those left next month!

Don't know if there will be a Feb. order because I have to call in a plumber to fix the kitchen sink, but if I find some slush, I'd like to get

LP Pink in a spray, amped with something -- cougar maybe.

and I'm going to try LP red again. I've found I can wear LP black (much to my surprise) if I layer on something very vanilla-y (a similar vanilla to what's in it) to counteract my skin's tendency to amp resins, spices and patchouli. I always loved Red when wet, and I'm hoping this blending strategy will allow me to wear it.

I just ordered a spray bottle Darling Clementine, and couple of wax melts (haven't tried them yet), and Treasure of Pearl and Treasure of Emerald samples.

Don't you just love that scent?? IT's like cake. Also like your idea of LP pink W/ cougar. I am almost out of sparkle fuschia and may do something like that with LP pink.

I plan on ordering:

something from February releases

LP RED (almost out)

NOCCO Brown sugar amped with cogar maybe

All Hallows EVE LOOOVE that one!

Currently considering:

• Velvet Kisses (cops, notes sound delicious, not a permanent scent so good idea to buy now)
  • Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (cops and nothing else, so might be better when I'm around men who don't like estratetraenol, vanilla, cheaper than most)
  • sample of T.M.I.
  • sample of Garland
  • sample of Cougar x2 (lost my full bottle of Cougar and really miss it, but don't want to buy another full bottle unless I'm sure it's gone for good!)

I don't know what will be included in the new release, though, so all of this is subject to change.

Edited by m4mitchell

...and my order is in!

1 bottle of Flying Potion: I think it was the last one, actually! I'm really relieved I got the order in in time. I wanted something that was Alpha-Androstenol heavy to make me happy and giddy, and this sounded like it was full of marshmallow deliciousness.

1 bottle of Velvet Kisses: The ingredients sound amazing.

sample of T.M.I.: I am crossing my fingers that this is effective. I really want to know more secrets.

sample of Garland

sample of Cougar x2 (oh Cougar, how I miss you...canvassing just isn't the same without you. I miss being hit on by 30+ gentleman. It totally makes life more interesting.)

I haven't ordered any pure cops scents because I am alternately intrigued and terrified of the reactions they might bring. It's probably not a bright idea to wear them in a social/work setting, which is where I would be wearing them, so...I'm going to hold off. Even Velvet Kisses may be pushing it.

Edited by m4mitchell

If I had unlimited funds, this would be my order:

Bottles:

Lady V's Rose Cookies

Special Delivery

Samples:

Encens de Cafe

OCCO SLF (although this should probably be a bottle)

Raspberry Chiffon

Cougar

Breakfast in Bed

Sensual Harmony

however, since I'm poor, it will probably be smaller... LOL

Samples:

OCCO SLF (although this should probably be a bottle)

I agree....

getting full sz btl of La Femme Mystere, freebie samples of OCCO:SLF and The Summoner's Spell

Went on a Special D boosting bonanza ~ If there is more Special D supply for my next order stocking up on reg bottles..and I think I need Special D boosted with Lace and Cuddle Bunny and SWS I still don't feel stocked up. SO NO ONE buy any okay ?

I wish Special D came with a google alert so I could know when the supply is in PANIC ANDALE Status.

Special D boosted with Bang

Special D boosted with DOM and cops

Special D boosted with Cougar

Special D boosted with Tantrika

Special D Spray

Now I'm wondering if I should either amp my NOCO with cougar or do NOCO and buy a separage spray of cougar UN? What do you think?

Do the separate spray. I know I love having un sprays to wear with fragrances I don't get to much & if you don't have funds to boost & get a separate spray, it's the most bang for your buck ;)

Definitely a bottle of La Femme Mystere.

I am intrigued by this one as well. I can't really justify buying a bottle, especially since I'm not socially active currently, but I will be looking forward to the reviews.

Edited by Beccah

I am intrigued by this one as well. I can't really justify buying a bottle, especially since I'm not socially active currently, but I will be looking forward to the reviews.

Me too. I kept coming back to the description of it. I typically don't buy anything but clothes without reading reviews, but my gut instinct said to do it...but then again, my gut has been telling me to buy a lot of things lately. I should maybe ignore it. ;)

Me too. I kept coming back to the description of it. I typically don't buy anything but clothes without reading reviews, but my gut instinct said to do it...but then again, my gut has been telling me to buy a lot of things lately. I should maybe ignore it. ;)

My instinct told me to get in in spray and oil, but my son needs to eat~ me not so much, so I took it out of the cart and kept the spray. I'm just going to start feeding him top ramen instead of that fancy schmancy organic mac and fancy organic cow milk..

Top Ramen is like 20 for $1. We knew my parents just paid bills when Maria fed us Top Ramen or Tuna Tostadas.

Went on a Special D boosting bonanza ~ If there is more Special D supply for my next order stocking up on reg bottles..and I think I need Special D boosted with Lace and Cuddle Bunny and SWS I still don't feel stocked up. SO NO ONE buy any okay ?

I wish Special D came with a google alert so I could know when the supply is in PANIC ANDALE Status.

Special D boosted with Bang

Special D boosted with DOM and cops

Special D boosted with Cougar

Special D boosted with Tantrika

Special D Spray

LadyV, you surely know how to live. :you-rock:

Well, I HAD TO order the SLF OCCO.....LOLOLOLOLOL.....the original SLF scent.....the Honeyed Amber and Musk was NAUGHTY! I loved loved loved it!

I couldn't resist that new femme phero! Got it in 60/40 spray...Also a bottle of Love Drawing since the cart said there was only one left and its been on my want list for over a year. And another bottle of Virgin Darling C ( Mara said that the unpheros of November releases will not be available for too much longer and I think this is a staple for me.)

Forum samples of Raspberry Chiffon and Cherubs Kiss (The strawberry and pear love fest!!)

• 'La Femme Mystere' x1 strength, 100% alkohol because my place is sooo cold, I need diffusion.
  • PE: 'Valentina's Delight'. lotus, fresia, musk = my favourite scents. Can't wait to try this one. I think I'll layer it with the new phero. Must be great!

Trials of:

• The new 'OCCO SLF' (very excited about this)
  • 'The Summoner's Spell' (mysterious ingredients, very excited obout the scent)
  • 'Hanagumori'

• as well as small spray bottles so that I can carry perfumes and phero mixes in my handbag.

If I had more money, I would have ordered 'Raspberry Chiffon' and 'Sensual Harmony' as well, as they also look amazing!

:Emoticons04235: