OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I refrained myself from ordering a month ago, with all the wonderful Treasured Scents it was really hard, but I'm glad I waited and even if I placed my order late this month, my wait was worth it...Finally purchased Essence of Woman, must have my Cops and I'm determined to going back to test the basics and to invest more in FB for my phero collection, so I got La Femme Mystere and Cougar in 60% alcohol and 40%oil, haven't tried the best of both worlds, so there I go! I got lucky and got a bottle of Invidiana's amazing latest PE and Ravenwing's too (the white choco one) and I had to have Tyvey's Mangoish too...and I got this month sampler, one for me and another one I'm planning on giving as a gift...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Oop-- couldn't find this thread for some reason the other day.

I placed an order, though I told myself I wouldn't-- perfumes I've been wanting for a while: Limelight and T.M.I. I'm looking forward to getting them! For some reason my brain thought that Limelight had Popularity Potion in it (maybe I remembered reading about someone getting theirs amped?), but I think it'll be great even without it.

And now I can feel the obsession waking in me again...! The hunger...!

I've even been avoiding entering the perfumes that I have into my Word file with links to the descriptions and when I got them. I really need to go through and inventory. And try to keep from buying everything I want-- my wallet wouldn't be able to handle it!

Where do I start? Money is tight right now, so can't go crazy. But I do want to try a couple samps from the kitty line....

add to that:

a bottle of All Hallow's Eve,

LP red

Super for men

Maaaybe a UN phero if I have enough posting credits, but that's it.

Oh and a samp of the new Garland and lace

Despite the upcoming NR *freakingunbelievable* happypackage...I'm actually planning to get a few things I have been long wanting to get:

BBM - I'm blowing through this like it's ...well, I'm just blowing through it like mad.

Snowbound - If I don't land a bottle I'll cry...

Gemini for a friend, Nosfy for me...

the P.E.'s Sky'es Choco/Occo and Suki's Breakup!

Melts! ...just a few of the sexy ones...

new scrubs available yet?

OMG no worries! I didn't think it was possible yet! That'd be CRAZEEEE! I can happily wait 'till my birfday for ordering those. I've put my payment in for the PE's and the goodies above. How I'm not going to O/D with squee, I do not know!

Well...the tax man commeth for me too,but bottles of Darling Catalina & Red Lace are a given,and a sampler to decide what else I cannot live without :lol:

Well...the tax man commeth for me too,but bottles of Darling Catalina & Red Lace are a given,and a sampler to decide what else I cannot live without :lol:

Ditto Girl....minus the Red Lace :D

March/April sampler, full sz btls of Sogni Incantati and Heart Strings (2 MUST HAVES) and freebie samples of Body Paint and Lost Highway

the spray I wanted will have to wait till I test :(

I ordered the 20 bottle set for $400 big ones. My money fairy has now officially gone on strike for a couple months after this big purchase. I cant wait to receive my goodies and the wooden box thingy. Yeah!! But now I'm broke. :thumbup:

Must pace myself with this collection! Along with the PE's I'd reserved I got bottles of A Lick of Cream, Pouncing Potion and Heart Strings, plus samples of Goddess of the Blue Moon and Enchanted Wonderland. Already making my list for next month. ;)

I've been working on a sample of LP Red for ages. (A tiny dab scents me for the day.) But now i need a bottle, and what better time than now when I can get it as Red Lace? So a bottle of that and a 10-sampler. I'm trying to decide if I need Breakfast in Bed. And I'd like a body creme but then picking the scent is a whole different decision process!! And we'll see what my car mechanic tells me tonight...

Im going to order the PEs I signed up for, sampler pack and Im ordering some samples for my cousin Coco- WHO LOVES LP Now!!

Thanks to Mara! I am ordering her Red Lace and Goddess, and something about All Hallows Eve is calling me for her as well. I think she would love the Lumina in that blend. She looooved SS4W and Orchidacious that Mara helped me with. She said she wants to order tons. I told her to slow down little chicken, there is so much more to learn and play with. : )

Because I am weak, I am placing another order before my last one even ships. Haha!

Darling Catalina, Goddess of the Blue Moon, and All Hallow's Eve with Lumina. I've just heard such good things that I can't help myself.

Goddess of the Blue Moon or Tails of a Mystery BOOSTED w/LFM ??

got itchy finger and want to place another order ^_^

Edited by liz

Current list:

? bottles of Velvet Kisses

1 bottle of TMI

sample of LP: Red Lace - curious about LP: Red!

sample of Goddess of the Blue Moon - mixed feelings. really want to try La Femme Mystere, but unsure about this particular scent, but am way more interested in phero-boosted scents than UNpheros.

sample of Bosom Bows III

sample of Heart's Ease

sample of Kitten Nip

Basically, I want everything. Argh.

Edited by m4mitchell

i got the 10 pack of samples and a bottle of velvet kisses as well as Suki's break up balm PE. i just got a gift from the suprise money fairy so i really want to order some body stuffs but i will wait a little on that

Does anyone else hem and haw like I do? I agonize over what do order.....Okay, so last night I just DID IT:

Bottles:

LP red

All Hallows Eve

NOCO brown sugar and cinnamon

Super for Men (this smells so yummy on my husband)

Cougar UN spray

SS4W Un spray

Samps:

Tails of Mystery

Heart Strings

A Lick of Cream

Sopntaneous combustion

Garland and Lace 4

MRF 3

Pashazade

I cannot wait! I should have just bit the bullet and ordered sooner so I'd have it by the time we leave next Thursday for our trip, but I can hope right?

I saved up. I can't wear rose fragrances (so that was easy) and the treasure theme scents didn't seem to be my type, but wow! the kitty ones! Can't wait. Plus others suggested spontaneous combustion. Im a bit nervouse because of the tobacco notes, but Dolly said they aren't noticable on her and she's a spicy scent girl like me.

Also excited about G and L 4. Three smelled like Indian food on me so I hope this one doesn't. Not sure how hub will react to Lace. but the scent part was just too good to pass up.

I got Pashazade for him, but I am curious to try it out too.

Leather spray 1x ...and another bottle of OCCO SLF :001_302: ...with the recent over the top reactions from both myself & SP,Leather is one I want in my arsenal...oh and forum freebies of Kitten Heels and Tails Of Mystery :lol:

can only hope the new realeses will be still available after I decide which ones to get more of :D

I just ordered a bottle of Pouncing Potion, Pillow Stuffing and Velvet Kisses (keeping my fingers crossed) and my forum samples are Luna's Sungold Mocha and Sogni Incantati.

ordered Goddess of the Blue Moon in spray and Tails of Mystery, straight and in roll-on, wanted this boosted and in a spray, I just couldn't figure out the options, hehehehe.....nope :(

Wow. That was hard and didn't get nearly everything I wanted.

* 2 bottles of Skye Loves Chocolate with cops

* a bottle of Rosie's Wedding Cake

* a bottle of Kitten Nip

* a bottle of Darling Catalina

* a bottle of Heart Strings

* forum samples of A Lick of Cream and Pouncing Potion

Sadly I wanted LP Red Lace but can't afford it right now. And I completely forgot to order a sample of Kitten Heels so hopefully both are still around when I can scrape up enough for another order.