OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Congrats on your first PE JOC!!! Can't wait to see it !! :D

I want one too, I need to make up my mind about the notes though...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Six bottles and two samples. When I'm back, I'm back with a bang! Helloooo, everyone :D

I got:

2 OCCO Ambrosia

Extracurricular Proclivities

TMI (scented)

Portmanteau

Limelight

and samples of Cat's Eye and The Sand Witch

As you might guess from my selections, I'm looking for adventure. Didn't test even one.

Although I have been very busy for the last week or so, I did find time to put in a small order .... ahem ... due to the OCCO Ambrosia panic, of course ....

Yurp, the Ambrosia craze got me too. I have 2 bottles of it and 1 or LP Black on the way. My next order will be huge methinks. I'm skeered!!!

In spite of the fact that I don't even really like the lavender scent in it, I think I'm going to have to get a full bottle of Heart's Ease. It's just tooooo good at making me feel better about the things that bother me, I've just got to have some on hand and my sample's nearly gone. I thought about getting the phero blend with a different fragrance but if I understand the page where I do this correctly this works out to cost $54.95? As that's nearly double the price ($29.95 for a bottle of Heart's Ease) I really don't want to take the chance on it in case it ends up not working out the same as Heart's Ease. For all I know it could be the lavender that I find soothing.

That, and I need another bottle of Jungle Colada. I can't get enough of that stuff. Maybe a bottle of Nectar de L'amour too.

And if Extracurricular Proclivities turns out to affect the guys around me half as well as it affects me, I'll need a bottle of that as well... more testing needed though :)

Yeah the Occo hysteria forced me to put an extra order in too that I wasn't planning on. Good thing I made extra money this month! I have to get my mom her birthday bottle in June but I'll wait and see what New Releases have in store for us and I am wanting a bottle of Un Bang.

The Occo Hysteria caused me to order 2 bottles even though I had a bottle coming for the full NRs- and I also did a bottle of Bang MDC- I Love BANG

I thought about getting the phero blend with a different fragrance but if I understand the page where I do this correctly this works out to cost $54.95? As that's nearly double the price ($29.95 for a bottle of Heart's Ease)

Yes, but it's TRIPLE the phero content! 1,000 mcg per bottle when you get a fragrance amped, but when I do the premixed blends, there's 333 mcg per bottle...which as you can see, this dosage level works very well for most people, and a great way to test if you like a phero blend, but not as strong as the Phero Add option :)

Yes, but it's TRIPLE the phero content! 1,000 mcg per bottle when you get a fragrance amped, but when I do the premixed blends, there's 333 mcg per bottle...which as you can see, this dosage level works very well for most people, and a great way to test if you like a phero blend, but not as strong as the Phero Add option :)

Ahh, I see! Is there any option to add in the 333 mcg pheros to a fragrance, so it's the same strength as a premixed blend? I would love to have say Heart's Ease with some soothing, aquatic fragrance...

Also, Mystic Mara, do you think the lavender could be part of what I find soothing or what makes me feel sleepy? I think I have heard somewhere it has been known to have that effect, is that true?

Mara..I did not know that! Thank-you :)

I will split a phero add, so that each bottle you buy has 500 mcg, but with my measuring equipment, it's too difficult to do 333 in such a small bottle. When I do it to the others, it's in the master bottle the perfume is blended in, so I'm adding a large quantity, not a minute one, understand?

Yes, Syn, Lavender is quite famous for having a relaxing effect. It's also known to have a sexually stimulating effect on men - I think it's all part of the same equation though...it relaxes and makes everyone snuggly.

Yes, Syn, Lavender is quite famous for having a relaxing effect. It's also known to have a sexually stimulating effect on men - I think it's all part of the same equation though...it relaxes and makes everyone snuggly.

Ok, maybe I better not mess with the tried and true formula then :) Besides, the more I use it the more I grow to like it, and as long as I'm not putting in on myself or wearing it out it's no big deal. A full bottle of Heart's Ease is coming up for me in my next order :)

Ordered wax melts, 5 Sug'd Magi :wub: and 5 Sug'd Resins, can't wait...damp, stinky house 20.gif

Ordered wax melts, 5 Sug'd Magi :wub: and 5 Sug'd Resins, can't wait...damp, stinky house 20.gif

That reminds me, I need to find my little stash of phero melts!! Where'd I put them, I wonder?

I'm thinking about ordering a PE for Mr. Goddess' birthday at the end of June...he used to mix equal parts of Frankincense, Myrrh and Orange oils (purchased in Venice) and he called it "California Messiah". I'd love to do this with a pic on the bottle of a surfing Jesus!! LOL!!

That reminds me, I need to find my little stash of phero melts!! Where'd I put them, I wonder?

I'm thinking about ordering a PE for Mr. Goddess' birthday at the end of June...he used to mix equal parts of Frankincense, Myrrh and Orange oils (purchased in Venice) and he called it "California Messiah". I'd love to do this with a pic on the bottle of a surfing Jesus!! LOL!!

HAH !! :lol:

Well I went from hating to loving Pouncing Potion, so a bottle of that. Can you believe I.ve never worn cops straight before?? Tried Phero Girl but didn't like it, but woo.. Turns out love the cops effect! Nothing else planned. Maybe a sampler but hoping not to like anything! Ha. We'll see.

I think I have actually blended this as a Sun oil for magical purposes. Love your surfing Jesus idea! And yes, it does smell wonderful.

I always have a wish list a mile long but these are at the top right now:

Rapturous Reverie

The Emperor

The Magician

Robert's Attacked in the Stacks

Verhext

I just Googled 'Surfing Jesus' and there are some great pictures out there. You could have a fantastic label, GL! I can't wait to see that one...

Oooh, I saw some neat ones!!! Now, to find one that is public domain so Mara can use it. Maybe she has access to others I'm not seeing. I'll be placing that order this week, so I'll be emailing for more info.

Neat, Darbla!! I remember smelling this on Mr. Goddess way back when, so I'm really excited to get Mara's take on it!!

Oooh, I saw some neat ones!!! Now, to find one that is public domain so Mara can use it. Maybe she has access to others I'm not seeing. I'll be placing that order this week, so I'll be emailing for more info.

Neat, Darbla!! I remember smelling this on Mr. Goddess way back when, so I'm really excited to get Mara's take on it!!

http://www.jesusoftheweek.com/

I just pulled the site up, and it had:

No. J2K12-18

7893698.0.jpg

My perfect date with Jesus would start with a long walk on the beach. Then we'd get ice cream and cap off the day with some fun portraits from a sketch artist on the boardwalk.

I love the 333 strength of the scented things. I understand it's extra work for you to add phero's to bottles but might it ever be a possibility to amp stuff in this strength but slightly cheaper? I'm one of those wimps sensitive types lol.

Elizabeth, I just saw your last post - good job I don't have a full bladder :smiley-laughing024:

What I've offered in the past (and still do) was that anyone can split a Phero Add between two bottles of perfume, so that each gets 500 mcg. (My measuring equip will not allow an accurate sharing in thirds...they're marked in quarters.)

When you order a Phero Add, there is a place to write in whatever you want, and that's where people write that they'd like it split between two bottles they've purchased.

I am trying:

Unreasonable Pumpkin

Night of delight

Cocnut Breeze

Melted Dream

Almost did Purple Puff but didn't want to commit to bigger size. Vanilla is iffy on me. I am sooo excited for the coconut breeze ad UR pumpkin though! Cant' wait for those!

I am trying:

Unreasonable Pumpkin

Night of delight

Cocnut Breeze

Melted Dream

Almost did Purple Puff but didn't want to commit to bigger size. Vanilla is iffy on me. I am sooo excited for the coconut breeze ad UR pumpkin though! Cant' wait for those!

Im debating too.. that Coco Breeze is calling my name. I love coco! Im loco for COCO!

Hi Molls, Xuehua Xing is lovely!

JOC's Almond Musk and the new Coffee Soak, that's all I can afford this time...But I'll be getting my sampler from the yearly subscription too, yay!

A bottle of Heart's Ease,and another back up of Garland & Lace 4 :lol: Unreasonable Pumpkin & Aloha Pumehana as forum freebies...should have gotten at least a sample of cheeky...next time :D

I'm getting

Aloha p

Cheeky

Unreasonable pumpkin

And trying buns of cinn and Beths blushing milkmaid

Looking at my order I think I'm into smelling like baked goods this month!

Tough decision this month. Went for the June sampler, (I love getting to try everything), a bottle of Special Delivery, a bottle of LP Summer '09, and my very first UN - Super Sexy!

Had a tough time deciding between LP Red w/Lace & Cops and LP Summer '09, but the grapes won out, and really tough time deciding between UN Perfect Match and SS4W. Guess I know what's in my order next time!