OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been nuts with shopping here, there, and everywhere this past month. I restricted myself to a bottle of Winnie's Almond Musk and samples of Purple Puff, Bridezilla, and Unreasonable Pumpkin. I think I got a bath bomb too. those are fab if you haven't tried them!

i'm thinking elixir of worldly delights and melted dream with bang split between them, 5ml jazzy peach, and maybe samples of fleur vanille, and possibly the banana one. Something's telling me to get sogni too but that may fall by the wayside.

I'm just dying to put in my order, but I told myself I would wait until my monthly sampler came in, then I could include full bottles of anything I fell in love with from that. But now I'm sitting there with all the things I want in my cart, thinking, maybe I should just click that "check out" button... and the angel on the other side of my shoulder is like, no don't do it! You can wait a few more days!! :P

I need to wait for a small influx of money but right now I'm planning on Unreasonable Pumpkin and Coconut Breeze.

:bday1032:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY!!! :bday1032:

Thank you everyone for all your birthday wishes. :banana105:

Edited by AncientGoddess

• 2 weeks later...

Just waiting for Luv Truffle, Compromising positions, Passion in Pink and Velvet Kisses. Now I'm wishing I got/added OCCO ambrosia, Purple puff and Cheeky! But I'm thinking about the Free Shipping and Free Sample program...and my wallet of course. :cry: Hopefully they'll still be around come july.

I'm wanting Mango-ish, OCCO God, and Unreasonable Pumpkin (haven't actually tried the latter, but it sounds hopeful). I'm thinking I should go with one of the first two since I've sampled them and know for sure they work well on me. Can probably do just one this month since the budget is tight.

I guess I should probably do Mango-ish, since its a PE and OCCO Gold is a regular offering.

Happy BELATED Birthday AG !! you're gonna LOVE Sea Find, works well w/all the UNpheros I've tried :D

Thinking of getting a btl of Unreasonable Pumpkin and btl of Heart's Ease (SO soothing !) :smiley-angelic008:

but DEF getting LFM 2x !

I'm not putting this in for a couple weeks... but I want bottles of Heart's Ease, Pillow Stuffing, Fleur de Vanille, Bosom Bows, Compromising Positions, and a spray of Stealing Heaven. Samples of Teddy Man 2, North Pole and Teacher's Pest.

I found money yesterday, (YAY!!!), so of course I made an LP order: UN Bang!, UN Perfect Match, Stealing Heaven, Occo Ambrosia, Tyvey's Mango-ish, and Lauren's Sweet Pink Fairy. :D

I really want to make an order of past favorites that I never got around to getting bottles of. Castle crumble, Alabaster Queen. Another back up bottle of Angelique. Or two. Alas I don't know where I am going to pull the money from. Time to get busy selling stuff.

I really want to make an order of past favorites that I never got around to getting bottles of. Castle crumble, Alabaster Queen. Another back up bottle of Angelique. Or two. Alas I don't know where I am going to pull the money from. Time to get busy selling stuff.

Sweet, I'll be stalking your trade thread :D

Im waiting on bottles of Purple puff,Frosted,TMI,love Truffle,Coconut breeze,Aloha Pumehana

and samples of aqua fresca,melted dream,unreasonable pumpkin and love potion!

I hope Its here next week! Canada post is ssslloooow this month so I hope it wont take weeks :(

Think quick, it's almost gone!!!!

I know I saw that ; ( I have a bottle, and have been wondering if I will be able to live with myself only having one.

There's also another one that I am stalking that I am def going to pick up.. soon as the NRs are announced! GAME ON!

Ugh. I forgot what I wanted to get a couple days ago and ended up being tempted by UN PP and OCCO SLF. I've reached my max expenditure on wants this week. Think I'll just wait out till next month and see what's being released. Still very tempted to get OCCO Ambrosia and Cheeky

Um.......earlier this week I was responsible for grabbing the next-to-last bottle of Extracurricular Proclivities. :blush: Then I checked out quickly so I didn't give in to anything else!

ETA: CinMel, to help you out, how much does your skin need? Are you an amper or an eater? As an amper a single 10ml bottle is plenty for me, but if your skin sucks up perfume, you may need a second if you love it that much.

Edited by Invidiana

Um.......earlier this week I was responsible for grabbing the next-to-last bottle of Extracurricular Proclivities. :blush: Then I checked out quickly so I didn't give in to anything else!

Oh wow, only 2 EP are left! I'm almost tempted to get a back-up bottle but I know I don't need it...

Look for the scent you are interested and input a huge number like 100 (as if you want to purchase 100 bottles). A message will pop up in the shopping cart, telling you that there are only X number of bottles left.

Remember to delete the number of bottles you have "ordered".

I'm considering getting an UN spray of Bang!, but I am already getting a bottle of Extracurricular Proclivities so I don't know if this will be overkill. I'm just going through a wanting to get UN sprays of everything phase atm... La Femme Mystere, Perfect Match, Popularity Potion, True Confessions...