OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Am having to hold off awhile on splurging for sniffees. :( The Saga of Da Teef ended up something like the tune of $7000. Wiped out my insurance, my latest book advance, and then some. *cries*

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that AC :(

Just what I needed as I feel depressed as shit today. :heart0974: and I got cops and robbers body lotion wooooooooooooooooooooo, thanks Mara!

Aaah I want some cops and robbers body lotion too! I had hoped there would be some in my package but there wasn't :(

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, okay. So what I ordered didn't change tooooo much from my original list. Though instead of UNS I got them boosted in scents...and even added some stuff I hadn't been planning on ordering. D'oh.

*not on original list, purchased on a whim

LP Passion & Desire

Dolly's Hot and Sticky

OCCO Ambrosia

Heart's Ease

Darling Catalina

LP Red Lace

UN BI

UN Sexology

*Extracurricular Activities

*Velvet Kisses

*Any Color you like boosted with BI

:arf:

Least I didn't deviate toooo much. I did order a sample of Red Lace instead of a bottle (only because my wallet was screaming mercy) so there's that!

And here is my updated list of what I'm considering getting full bottles of....

Red Lace

LP Pink

Far, Far Away

Heart's Ease

Dolly's hot and sticky with cops

Back up of Luv Truffle with cops

UN LFM alcohol spray

IT'S MADNESS!! The wants keep growing. It never ends.

Edited by MeriendaTime

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my Lawd!!! Right now I have 4 packages I'm waiting for! I think the first will arrive today which will be:

Replacement FB of LP Black

FB OCCO Black

FB Fade to Black... hahahaha so much black!

FB Gitana unsniffed

FB Open Windows

Samples of Melted Dream, LP Humidity, Dolly's H&S, Bosom Bows III

whew!!!

I know my other order has

FB Night of Delight unsniffed

My first PE!

FB Irresistible Forces for my guy- smells awes on him

FB Velvet & Steel

FB Squeaky Clean unsniffed

Aaaaaand I have 2 tradesies coming!

Topper from Raq On

Bunch o samples from xev

!!!!!!

I know how to make myself happy! Wheeeeee!

Oh how exciting Pele!

So Im considering ordering

fb-purple puff

fb-vintage musk

half bottle french musk

fb-sneaky clean

lace 2x spray

LFM

G2 mabey added to a perfume or unscented rollon

dollys hot and sticky

fb-jubilee if I like my sample

any new scents that come out!

Im waiting on an order that should be here on friday! come on friday!

Edited by tanya27

I cannot WAIT for DHEAS spray to come back! That is first on my list! Then I also want Goddess of the Blue Moon in spray... something tells me it will be heavenly as a spray. Then Jubilee spray... I seem to be going for sprays at the moment...

Hee! Mara wouldn't dare harm even one little hair on your well-coifed head. She knows the rest of us would storm the building with pitchforks and lighted torches!

Hmmm. Pitchforks and lighted torches. Those NRs and sales better be listed when they were promised, or else! (No pressure, Mara! No pressure at all!)

But do tell us what you hoarded ordered, LV! :alien_dance:

Don't kill me Mara I placed another order. :o

I promise that was the last one until the NRs and Sale.

Sorry! I panicked and went into hoarding mode.

I almost did the same thing today!

let me guess ..we probably had the same ones in mind..sneaky clean and purple puff? those are the ones calling me in my sleep even! aghh Im dying to order too but I will feel guilty if I dont wait..lol

let me guess ..we probably had the same ones in mind..sneaky clean and purple puff? those are the ones calling me in my sleep even! aghh Im dying to order too but I will feel guilty if I dont wait..lol

I ordered too :( Purple Puff was calling to me!

Hee! Mara wouldn't dare harm even one little hair on your well-coifed head. She knows the rest of us would storm the building with pitchforks and lighted torches!

Hmmm. Pitchforks and lighted torches. Those NRs and sales better be listed when they were promised, or else! (No pressure, Mara! No pressure at all!)

But do tell us what you hoarded ordered, LV! :alien_dance:

LOL

I did! Purple Puff and Sneaky Clean

So glad I secured a Purple Puff. I hope there's another one left when I want to order on Friday! Dammit i knew I should have ordered one more.

LOL

I did! Purple Puff and Sneaky Clean

So glad I secured a Purple Puff. I hope there's another one left when I want to order on Friday! Dammit i knew I should have ordered one more.

lol its only 2days away.I think they will be available because not everybody liked it..right? I hope :001_07:

I have two bottles. I think that will do me. I'm about to redo my sales post in the hope someone buys something everything something in time for sale time. I got up today in my temperature haze and went woooooo could be sale day! So I had to go through all my perfumes to distract myself..

I ordered Purple Puff yesterday too. :/ I just couldn't take the chance of it selling out.

ohh YOU GUYS! lol

I know 3 things I neeed but It usually takes me like a whole day to place an official order because I keep adding things to my cart and then take a break,go have a cig r something.When I check my cart again its empty..lol..So I do this all day until I get frustrated and put the order through...lol

Im going to write it down this time so It wont take so long to do.

Also,

should I get lace2x or LFM 2X spray? I still cant decide! wish I can make a poll to decide which one is more favorable.

Get a 1x spray of BOTH!

ETA on the wrong day Lace can make me a bit weepy-wet, and LFM can make me all yeah, I'm hot and kind of a bitch, so go with what works for you. And that's at scented strength which is like 1/3 of 1x. I'd be hesitant to get 2x anything, the only 2x I have was kind of an od for the guy in question at the time.

Edited by cinnamonmel

I went out yesterday and spent over $100 of my lp money on groceries and bought my daughter some stuff so now I cant spend that much.Oh well saved me from feeling guilty if I placed an order yesterday.

I want them both but will have to probably wait till next week or so.

I cant beleive sneaky clean is gone..went so quick!..Oh well I have a bottle coming in the mail and might not even like it.

I went out yesterday and spent over $100 of my lp money on groceries and bought my daughter some stuff so now I cant spend that much.Oh well saved me from feeling guilty if I placed an order yesterday.

I want them both but will have to probably wait till next week or so.

I cant beleive sneaky clean is gone..went so quick!..Oh well I have a bottle coming in the mail and might not even like it.

If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you! But I think you're going to love it. It's awesome! ;)

Apparently the fb Sneaky Clean isn't available, but there's still 7 sample vials up for grabs as of one minute ago.

sneaky clean is gone? Phew! My panic buy was justified! I'm wanting torrid and need to read everything else again. Stupid phone can't cope with the lp site properly so i will need to look online.

Mara didn't want to oversell so she zero-ed the cart. She said there might be a bottle or two when she's done making sprays for sneaky clean people ordered. She was talking about possibly brewing a v2 of sneaky clean.

hearts - I read something on the boards about it possibly going up on Monday.

Edited by MeriendaTime

Torrid Sorcery fb, Mistress of Fate fb, samples of Unseelie and Celebutante. (and some samples of Sneaky Clean for emergency purposes only)

Torrid Sorcey, Mistress of Fate, and Unseelie -- a perfect trifecta! I smell a serious hoardin' a comin' on.

Celebutante, Seelie, Mistress of Fate. I think I must have the Tropical Musk, too. Just waiting for the descriptions of the Musks and the PEs.

I panicked when I saw that Sneaky Clean is already out of stock, so fast. :( But I read that Mara will make a rebrew for us, soon. :abfx:

This really ought to be renamed The Confessional. My sin? Gluttony. :lol: Forealz. After my birthday last month I was on a no-buy that lasted till yesterday, but I finally got to break it and did I ever with bottles of *deep breath* both the new musks, Tyvey's Wonderland, Lindee's Chocolate Chip, LP Humidity, Baskery, Torrid Sorcery, Plum Dandy and Unseelie plus samples of the rest of the NRs. Hoooooly crap. I'm already salivating!

The Confessional! How true!!!! Your order is delicious. The only "gluttony" is all the wonderful foodie scents!

BodaciouS Musk looked way too good to ignore, HAD to make another order. Sorry, Mara -- I promise it's the last one for a whi . . . oh bloody hell. You haven't put the sale items up yet, have you.

:001_07: DOOMED

Edited by Just Ducky