OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I placed my order already - instead of waiting for the sale - because I panicked when I saw the Sneaky Clean out of stock and even the trials running out. So, beside Sneaky Clean I ordered Seelie, Jubilee (trial) as well as Vintage Musk and monthly freebies Celebutante and Mistress of Fate. Now I think I should have ordered the 2 new Musks, too. Hopefully, they'll be still there until next month so that I could get them together with next month's releases and some items from the sale.

I is most definately waiting for the grand SALE! But I can tell you Heart's Ease will most definitely be in my immediate order future. Gave my bottle to my mum to help her cope with all of my brother's hospital visits but I can't do without any for much longer.

Monthly sampler along with bottles of Unseelie and Demimondaine and a small bottle of BodaciouS Musk. Still on the fence with Exotic Musk...also checking the budget for another bottle of California Messiah.

i ordered a custom sugared, and samples of the Seelies, mistress of fate, and summer belle, and a wax melt

Ooh what custom did you get??

Nevermind, I saw the Canadian Cutie.

Edited by halo0073

Considerations for next month:

Phero blends-Depending on availability-and possibly budget, Dominance. Depending on my budget the month after, probably the unscented version of sws (but what to wear with it? I don't really like most office-friendly unisex blends.).

Fragrance-Gitana, whatever fluffy vanilla type of fragrance they might have left by then, a bottle of Red w/cops (it feels too inevitable at this rate), and if it's better than santa's little helper, Baskery. Or UNE, it's hard to decide.

(Lack of capitalization for s's right now are due to the current slow breakdown of my machine, which would explain the unevenness of my current typing style, sorry)

Managed to put in an order during the sale. Had wanted to keep it small but greed took over fingers and brains. Order consists of some backup UN pheors, Pink Musks, Bodacious Musks, TMI, BBM, Purple Puff sample and OCCO Ambrosia.

More than half of the freebies will go to my hub, kids and sis and Orchidacious for me. Would have hoarded the last bottle of Odxhidacious but I guess it's time to share my loot with my love ones.

Wanted to get a bottle of Sneaky Clean and (on the fence) Purple Puff but they were gone before I got back from my vacation.

Edited by JOC

Ordered:

OCCO black (I'm putting it away and letting it age. My first bottle has mellowed so nicely!!)

Coconut Breeze

Sexpionage UN

and a few samples to round it to $100

sale freebies: Vicars and Tarts ( an absolute have)

Tyvey's Mango-ish

oh Eggs, you'll love it! Don't you like foody or fruit? I thought I remembered you mentioning that. V&C is like a deep sexy berry jam. with brown sugars. Can't wait for you to try it! I wear it all the time in the fall and winter. It's one of my top 5 faves here. So glad I got another bottle. make sure you add your thoughts to the review thread.

Still planning out my order... But I think I'm getting:

Heart's Ease

Compromising Positions

Bosom Bows

Happy Water (or maybe Tyvey's Smoked HAM)

Velvet Kisses (or maybe Lauren's Sweet Pink Fairy)

Monthly sampler

Freebies:

LP Winter Variant 2011

Pillow Stuffing

To Soothe A Broken Heart

Another OCCO Ambrosia :lol: bottle of Baskery,of course,bottle of Dirty Old Man,Purple Puff,Jubilee,Guavas In The Mist,Torrid Sorcery & Celebutante samples,plus freebies of the sale bottle of Wall of Protection,samples of Ambrosial Summer,Any Color You Like,Girly Twirly,& 2 Pillow Stuffings :D

Grrrr I hate the emart cart. It's just not letting me put through my order, I think it is overwhelmed by how much stuff I am putting into it! Maybe it is my computer's way of saying, ok I think you've had enough now, put the bottles away... ;)

missdc- such restraint. I bow down to your self control.

OMG! It is painful believe me!!!!!

But I already have a list of new things I need to get to make my new esty room work better for me so I have to be a grown up about it all.

Also...I have such high hopes for my new salon I know my business will get much better so I'll make up for it soon!!!!! :banana058:

OMG! It is painful believe me!!!!!

But I already have a list of new things I need to get to make my new esty room work better for me so I have to be a grown up about it all.

Ok so this makes me laugh now.

I got panicked about the Torrid Sorcery so I put in another order and of course had to make it worth everyones while so added a Vintage Musk and Unwrapped (with cops boost) for the sale...guess I forgot all about that "being a grown up" thing.

• 3 weeks later...

I SAID this was a confessional booth! These are all bottles. Ready?

*deep breath*

221B

Autumn Wishes

Caramel Musk

Chocolate Musk

Celrynna's Raspberry Fairy Cakes

Hungry Heart

Lina's Pumpkin Apple

Luna's Miss Autumn

Pumpkin Musk

Ravenwing's Canadian Cutie

I already have Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies or I'd have gotten that too...

and from the sale:

Brigid's Amber

Drunken Cake (which I just realized I misspelled on there and I'm anal about that but since you can't edit your post oh well)

Lindee's Sweet Autumn Apples

Pot of Gold

The Sinner and the Saint

The Wolf and the Shepherdess

Holy. Crap. I wonder which will end up being more epic, this or Halloween.

This is what all I've gotten in my two August orders:

Torrid Sorcery

Mojo Oil

Road Opener Oil

Cops and Robbers

DHEAS

Cougar Potion

Halo's Angelique

Loving You Lavender

Beach Bunny and the Surfer Dude

Bodacious Musk

An August Sampler

And then last night I got a Pumpkin Musk and samples of Watson, Miss Autumn, Flambe, and LP Homme.

Someone stop me!!! :lol:

So I'm justifying this large order by ordering perfume instead of gettting a birthday tattoo this year. And this order should arrive pretty close to my birthday so yay!

Bottles of Lizzy's Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies, Pumpkin Musk, Choco Musk, Hungry Heart, 221B for Women (because Skye) and OCCO Black. Samples of Elementary for Men - Chapter 4 (for Shadow) and Empathy & Harmony (for my son). And the Love Potion Scented Cream w/ Copulins because i've been hoarding what I have left of the last batch. Plus freebies Pinnacle (phero-enhanced) for Shadow's birthday, Spell Oil: Jinx No More and Spell Oil: Wall of Protection (for my car).

So excited! I skipped every other etailer's fall releases for this because well, I don't need to explain. You guys get it.

Edited by skye

Ordered bottles of Torrid Sorcery and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, with samples of Hungry Heart, Empathy and Harmony, Goddess of the Blue Moon, Heart's Ease, Compromising Positions, and Gitana for myself and samples of Weapon X, Ambuscade, and Lap of Luxury for my brother. Freebies from the sale are Luminessence and Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla. :)

Lick of Pink looks wonderful. So does 221B, but it looks very similar to the Elementary for Men I have, except for the honey.

Perfumesniffer, it's not. I have Elementary 2010, and I tested 221B, and they do NOT smell very much alike at all.

Perfumesniffer, it's not. I have Elementary 2010, and I tested 221B, and they do NOT smell very much alike at all.

Thank you, then it may be worth getting 221B, if you liked it.

Thank you, then it may be worth getting 221B, if you liked it.

Yes, I liked Elementary 2010 muchly and I adore 221B as well, but as I said, they are NOT the same fragrance. Maybe the same family, as it were, like the LPs, but not the same scent.

Ordered and can't wait to try

Sample- hungry heart

Liz Ebil Sugared Ginger Cookies -bottle

My PE Lina's Pumpkin Apple

Hoarding bottles of OCCO Ambrosia and ANOTHER spray of Darling Catalina.

Freebie bottle of EGG 2011

Can't wait for package!!!!