OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mara kindly invoiced me. Phew!

I had to be invoiced too, but only because my cart keep resetting. I'd go through and put almost everything in (and I also had eleven phero trials to put in) and right when I only had a few more to add, it would just zero out. I guess the cart was telling me I was ordering to many LP's :P

Fb set, melts, night of delight for my best male friend..he said tell mara just save all remaining bottles for me! I haven't sent your paypal yet, i'll get on it in the morning..my brain's melting.

Ooh, I didn't get the fb set, so I'd love to know what you think of Balls and Soaked.

:cat690: I just got the link from LP that the ball is rolling and I usually get my packages within 4-5 days of that initial email! With the holiday though, I'm not sure when they'll arrive, of course I'm hoping before, lol! My friend says I need rehab...of course she's right, but I don't care HA! :w00t:

So excited! :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy: :jumpforjoy:

I got my shipping notice last night so squee! It should be here by next Friday so I have time to play with everything before I go to WDW. Where I'll be wearing mostly Kitten Nip and maybe PP and H&S.

Wow

Got my package and now I need full bottles if Soaked and Odalisque! Also orders a Treasure if Gokd boosted with cops. Lady Vs Cherry Rose and a back up of French Musk. Whew!

I'm so tempted to order backups of Fuzzy Wuzzy and Because the Night. I'm such a glutton!

If the stars align, then my package reached a near by city yesterday and may be on it's way to delivery TOMORROW or by Tues for sure....but you all know...I'm hoping for tomorrow :lol: Squeeeeeeal! :cat690:

OK. This looks like my next order: Full bottles, virgin, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Because of the night and possibly Soaked and full bottle as is Balls! w/Sexpionage

^sighs* It's never ending, isn't it ladies? I just want everything..NOW...but I must temper and restrain my wayward will :lol2: YEAH! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Yeah I decided I definitely had to snag a bottle of Unisexy 2012 before it sold out, it's faboo! And although I'd say I already have BALLS! because I'm constantly mistaken for being a guy online, well, that too. :D

Your so right, it's amazing! Dang it! I was hoping to place a small order next time, not!

I was also hoping for a small order next month because I overspent this month.

My mother just announced that my sister is out of hers (SHE WORE ONE LP ALL YEAR. SHE ONLY WANTS TO WEAR ONE ALL YEAR. I COME FROM CRAZY FAMILY.) I bought her Snowbound last year, so now my mother says for me to pick out another vanilla-y/bakery one (FOR MY SISTER TO WEAR ALL YEAR, JUST THE ONE. CRA-ZY.) I'm thinking Ebil-ish? I mean, there are just too many of those types for me to choose for someone else.

Also I have a mother daughter tradition of buying us each the Xmas sampler and we have a night of sniffing and reading Lunas stories.

We have already established that I need a FB of Lala Gulaba....and I'll probably throw in a few more phero samples...

I was also hoping for a small order next month because I overspent this month.

My mother just announced that my sister is out of hers (SHE WORE ONE LP ALL YEAR. SHE ONLY WANTS TO WEAR ONE ALL YEAR. I COME FROM CRAZY FAMILY.) I bought her Snowbound last year, so now my mother says for me to pick out another vanilla-y/bakery one (FOR MY SISTER TO WEAR ALL YEAR, JUST THE ONE. CRA-ZY.) I'm thinking Ebil-ish? I mean, there are just too many of those types for me to choose for someone else.

Also I have a mother daughter tradition of buying us each the Xmas sampler and we have a night of sniffing and reading Lunas stories.

We have already established that I need a FB of Lala Gulaba....and I'll probably throw in a few more phero samples...

Only ONE perfume all year!!!! Don't worry, we all have some crazy in our families ;)

Your mother daughter tradition sounds like fun. My mom is super picky about perfumes, so I'm not sure she would go for that.

I'm hoping December's NR's are all gross (in my dreams, right!) that way I can catch up on other permanent LP's and pheros! And then I woke up :lol:

Ebil-ish has that dark musk that takes it in quite a different direction than snowbound - it is almost more resinous on me than vanilla. If she liked snowbound but you/she want to try something else but similar, I'd suggest smoking bun or lick of cream. Or AVV.... ETA I also have a hunch she'd flip for whoopsie Daisycake but didn't say anything before cuz it's GGG...but I see sportycurve has one on her trade post...if you / she don't mind a possibly not factory-direct bottle...

Haven't had enough chance to test pheromas but so far I believe an UN-unisexy is a nobrainer.

Edited by tyvey

Ebil-ish has that dark musk that takes it in quite a different direction than snowbound - it is almost more resinous on me than vanilla. If she liked snowbound but you/she want to try something else but similar, I'd suggest smoking bun or lick of cream. Or AVV.... ETA I also have a hunch she'd flip for whoopsie Daisycake but didn't say anything before cuz it's GGG...but I see sportycurve has one on her trade post...if you / she don't mind a possibly not factory-direct bottle...

I was actually thinking the same thing about Ebil-ish. Just might be a little too different for her. But now I'm thinking Darling Clementine? Ok, I swear this is not the ENTIRE reason why...but my mother did say "cakey" I think and it just so happens that I have an UNOPENED SEALED UP BOTTLE of such a fragrance...and VIRGIN TOO...so I don't SCARE HER WITH pheromones. I could totally get away with that I bet, which opens up another whole bottle for me in my order (omg I'm so selfish this is exactly why I have no children. I am a horrible selfish person.)

I wish I had a sample of Lick of Cream though because one reason I was thinking of Ebil-ish was the cat label, she has got a whole mess of the kittehs...is LOC pretty much a sure bet for a vanilla/cakey lover then?

All your all caps are cracking me up!!!!!

Dc doesn't work on me but I think I'm alone.

a lick of cream is a pretty safe bet imo yeah- the cardamom is the only question mark-- it's quite reminiscent of dolce far niente if you know that...

WHOA what about sveet tooth?????? That is bakery heaven.

ETA what about sogni from the bohemian cats collection?

Edited by tyvey

All your all caps are cracking me up!!!!!

Dc doesn't work on me but I think I'm alone.

a lick of cream is a pretty safe bet imo yeah- the cardamom is the only question mark-- it's quite reminiscent of dolce far niente if you know that...

WHOA what about sveet tooth?????? That is bakery heaven.

ETA what about sogni from the bohemian cats collection?

I don't think Sveet Tooth,,,BECAUSE...she didn't like Garlands and Lace...THEREFORE....I suspect she is not interested in SPICE. DAMMITTOHELL...I never got a Sogni sample either. I think she would really go for those Bohemian Cat labels though!!!!!!! Yeah...I def think I should pick from that collection so its gotta be LOC or Sogni I think...crap. I was so CHEAP that month. WHY WHY WHY...