OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I got full bottles of Coeur de L'amour, Nakai Nectar, and To Soothe a Broken Heart (with est and b-nol). Samples include: Flower of the Beast, In the Lap of the Queen, Valentine Queen, Carpe Noctum, Sorceress, Til Death, and a bunch of others.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Way to many big size bottles on my list right now. I'am laying low with the sampler packs and some sample sizes until I get my tax refund check other wise my bank account will go broke...lol :lightsaber1::lightsaber1:

However Some of My Must Haves right now:

Sweet Revenge

Valentine Queen

Dreams Of Avalon (I got a freebie sample of this with my last order and absolutley loved it)

Angel of Spring

Voodoo Valentine

Scarlet Silk

Thats my main big size bottle order for the moment however the February sampler is on its way and Iam SURE some more will be added to the above list.

AHHHHH SO MANY GOODIES!! :nanerturtle:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I have the following coming:

monthly sampler

LP Pink (bottle)

IvoryPixie's Midnight Garden (bottle)

C&J's Treacle Trollop with A-nol and cops (bottle)

Suki's Boy Bait with SS4W (bottle)

21st Century Venus with A-nol, B-nol and EST (bottle) - this is going to be my happy scent

And then I have a large order I placed with Vivica coming. Very excited about all of those goodies...

I've placed 3 orders in the past 2 weeks.......I have no willpower whatsoever!!

Full bottles of:

Carpe Noctum

LP

LP:Black

LP:Pink

custom sugared (Cinnamon, vanilla, musk)

Armed and Dangerous

Samples of:

LP Winter 09

Sexology

Sug Honeycomb

Lunantishee

La Fleur

Sorceress

Sug Roses

Medium

Dirty Sexy

Sweet Valentine

Phero Girl Super

Fairest

Crimson Black

Ashes to Dust II

And there is still more I want to try.

I'm in BIG trouble here!! :angelstar-kaos058:

shesh!! You guys are good. I'am just waiting for my refund check from taxes. Its a big check too. Once I get that iam placing a big order. Well, a bigger order then I usually place. I cant wait!! :lightsaber1:

I have zilch self control when it comes to LPs. i've placed 4 orders in the past 2 or 3 weeks. Ordered the monthly sample pack, LP:pink, unscented couger,dom. and a custom. Next month I'll only order the monthly sampler...........and maybe another custom,also thinking of getting scarlet silk w/ a-nol.............but thats it, no more.

Yay ,right ! who my kidden!

Yeah, I've noticed a serious dent in my bank account since discovering this place :)

For this order I'm definitively getting Cuddle Bunny & Treasured hearts unscented, Sexology, and Dolly's dark Side (if I'm lucky enough to get that last bottle)... But I'm seriously eyeing LP Red, LP Pink and Slave to Sin as well... and there are som many others that make me drooool

Yeah, I've noticed a serious dent in my bank account since discovering this place :D

For this order I'm definitively getting Cuddle Bunny & Treasured hearts unscented, Sexology, and Dolly's dark Side (if I'm lucky enough to get that last bottle)... But I'm seriously eyeing LP Red, LP Pink and Slave to Sin as well... and there are som many others that make me drooool

OOOoo, you have picked some great ones! You have got to try

LP: Red, that is my all time fave , lots of sexy cinnamon hotness! If u like cinn , you will love it !

Edited by Ajia

I am looking at 2 bottles of sugared lavendar, (one amped with a phero, maybe est or treasured hearts).

then 3 bottles of LP Pink. One with cuddle bunny pheros added and the second with blatant inviation. The third straight up...but now I am thinking of amping it with dominance for a change of pace :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Once I get my sampler I think I am going to be adding a bottle of hummingbird nectar to the mix :woohoonaner2gy:

S lavendar is amazing, you will not be sorry if you get you some - even if it goes wonky in you, just trade for something else

I am thinking of getting

all the newones in bottles (just trying to wait for the samples to arrive to make sure my skin doesn't eat it up or make it wonky) and sugared apples, sugared iced tea, sugared lillies, cuddle bunny rebrew, some more fairy lure, unscented cuddle bunny, treasured hearts, dreams of avalon, teddy man oh heck - i just might as well say i am thinking of getting everything

I've been seeing you ladies talk about Sugared Lavender a lot, I love lavender, but most of the time it's way too sharp, I'm assuming the sugar helps mellow it out?

OMG it is the most amazing scent. I love lavender but prefer when it isnt too sharp. sugared lavender is delicious the sugars soft and sweeten the lavender and make it almost marshmellowy dream. (but not super marshmellow just soft and fluffy like that).

There is one bottle left and I highly reccomend nabbing it up!

If you dont like it (which I cant see this happening). It will not be hard to trade it to someone. i know TG and I will ALWAYS take bottles of this amazing scent. It is probably my favorite LP scent!

And CC has me ADDICTED to it layered with PG Dominance (scented). It really is lovely!

Sidenote: CC Have you tried LP White? I was lucky enough to snag a tester. GORGEOUS! I thought of you because of the white amber (it has a feel that reminds me of Egg). Anyway, if you tried it and liked it you'll die over Karmiel's Silken Moonlight! It is SOOOOO delish! I put a smidge of Pure Sugar over it and it smells almost identical to LP White. YMMV!

And CC has me ADDICTED to it layered with PG Dominance (scented). It really is lovely!

Sidenote: CC Have you tried LP White? I was lucky enough to snag a tester. GORGEOUS! I thought of you because of the white amber (it has a feel that reminds me of Egg). Anyway, if you tried it and liked it you'll die over Karmiel's Silken Moonlight! It is SOOOOO delish! I put a smidge of Pure Sugar over it and it smells almost identical to LP White. YMMV!

I have yet been able to nab me some precious LP White. I want to test Silken Moonlight. I hope there is a tester some where in the decant circle.

Sadly, Pure Sugar doesnt work on me. There is one sugar (or note) in there that doesnt agree. The same note is in Pink Emerald and one other blend, off the top of my head I cant think of which one. I have held onto my pure sugar but am soon going to have to pass it on :D

Doesn't it even work to layer?

To be honest I cant bring myself to layer it with anything. The one sugar is quite promenant to me. Its funny my nose tries to get around the one note and enjoy the rest, but it cant. lol. I have to figure what the sugar is in it as I dont want to order a custom ssugar and accidentally get this type in it.

Its totally odd cuz it is just weird ol me. The scent is great otherwise. Just like Pink Emerald to me, is a PERFECT scent for the notes I lean to...BUT it had that one note (which I assume is a sugar)...oh sadness

• 4 weeks later...

:) Thanks to my big and beautiful money fairy thats coming into my bank tomorrow morning i'll be ordering the sampler for March, big sizes of Sorceress, Sweet Revenge, and possibly Vain or um, AHHHH I dont know to many goodies!!! :lol:

along with a some other samples. I'am so excited!!

Ack!! I have 4 outstanding orders, and I keep ordering duplicates of things because I don't check my other outstanding orders before making another order! Is it possible for me to just stop? No, I don't think so!

Carry on.

WHEN I get my moneys- I'll be gettin some of my customs, some of other folks customs, a bottle of that Springtime in the Valley, Maras Rocket Fuel, Scented Cuddle Bunny, more Ashes to Dust, A display rack, Teddy Man, and now some of these new releases, I'm sure!

WAITS FOR DESCRIPTIONS :lol:

I wanna play with customs more too. I like designing perfume!

And by the way-CC--and whoever else loves sugared lavender, you could make your own...

I just ordered the sampler pack, a couple more samples from LP and then some more from the trading post...I need to show some restraint... I think I mentioned this in another post somewhere here...not quite sure now.

Edited by j5382001

And by the way-CC--and whoever else loves sugared lavender, you could make your own...

Yes, this I am glad of, the only thing is that they cant guarantee that it will be the same due to ingredient changes... So I stocked up good for the next ...mmm year Id say :D

I ordered be the B&B kit thingie, very excited. And I am debating on another rocket fuel bottle and some more LP PINK (thankfully a sample will come to me before I order more lol)

OH yes, cuddle bunny 2009. I am being patient for my sampler pack before I nab this one up :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I ordered a full bath set-up (bubbles, cream, flavored massage oil, shower gel) in C&J's Treacle Trollop. Because this one is sweet, I went with the Cocoa Butter.

I also ordered a custom sugared. Bamboo, coconut and musk. I asked for green or white musk and light on the coconut. I am going for a non-foody, green tropical. I went back and forth on moss and musk. I settled on the musk and will let the ladies work their magic!

I ordered a full bath set-up (bubbles, cream, flavored massage oil, shower gel) in C&J's Treacle Trollop. Because this one is sweet, I went with the Cocoa Butter.

I also ordered a custom sugared. Bamboo, coconut and musk. I asked for green or white musk and light on the coconut. I am going for a non-foody, green tropical. I went back and forth on moss and musk. I settled on the musk and will let the ladies work their magic!

Ooh sounds fun. cant wait to smell your new goody :lol:;)

I am so excited for the new bath stuff!

cuddlebunny is a definate.

im psyched about Nymph

and Belladonna Brew sounds like it will be good.

Egg is a definate.

i think im looking at atleast 5 of these atleast,

considering i still have 3 different perfumes and 4 more that would be doubles on the way to me now!

crud, im goin' to da po' house smellin' fine.....

:c352-0016: this guy is my credit card.

i just purchased mara's rocket fuel, hoping my significant other's clothes will eject into outer space, ha.

-body lotion in LP red.

-bubble bath in LP red

-a bottle of LP red

i'm sensing a theme here....i haven't even tried LP red so this is a jump into the void for me to buy all 3. i read the reviews for it, love LP black and LOOOOVE LP LEw/bi ( which is really just the original LP right), so I can't see me not falling in love with red. here's hoping!

-cocoa butter cream in LP original.

i wish i could get creative like Sultry Brunette's custom bamboo, etc idea, just don't know enough to feel confident doing a custom yet.

-tester vial of LP pink. am wondering if i should get a bottle. egads, i bet it will sell out again though!

this cuddle bunny phenomena has me wanting to put a second order in, is it really that fabulous ladies? like pink is?

also, because i'm interested in this TAF phero thingey, i'd like to just order a bottle of tantric butterfly (who wouldn't want something with a name like that).

i shall wait for a description of the new releases before i buy CB and Tantric Butterfly.

there you be.

I'm figuring full bottles of Cuddle Bunny, Tantric Butterfly, Egg, possibly Sorceress. Samples of Nymph, Cheap Girls, Belladonna Brew, and one other who's name escapes me at this moment. Waiting for descriptions to decide on samples for sure.

:c352-0016: this guy is my credit card.

i just purchased mara's rocket fuel, hoping my significant other's clothes will eject into outer space, ha.

-body lotion in LP red.

-bubble bath in LP red

-a bottle of LP red

i'm sensing a theme here....i haven't even tried LP red so this is a jump into the void for me to buy all 3. i read the reviews for it, love LP black and LOOOOVE LP LEw/bi ( which is really just the original LP right), so I can't see me not falling in love with red. here's hoping!

-cocoa butter cream in LP original.

i wish i could get creative like Sultry Brunette's custom bamboo, etc idea, just don't know enough to feel confident doing a custom yet.

-tester vial of LP pink. am wondering if i should get a bottle. egads, i bet it will sell out again though!

this cuddle bunny phenomena has me wanting to put a second order in, is it really that fabulous ladies? like pink is?

also, because i'm interested in this TAF phero thingey, i'd like to just order a bottle of tantric butterfly (who wouldn't want something with a name like that).

i shall wait for a description of the new releases before i buy CB and Tantric Butterfly.

there you be.

Hehe, Your Credit Card is back talking you ;)

I think you are going to do Quite well with the order. I was very interested in ordering the b&b with LP Red, but I think I will wait for my second batch of b&b goodies ;)

Cuddle Bunny really is fabulous! I cant tell you about the new one but the original was a great layering tool and good as a stand alone.

I am SO excited to try this new one! I am holding out on the bottle purchase until I get my sample in the mail :) (BUT if it threatens to be sold out, I am NABBING up bottles galore :D

Hehe, Your Credit Card is back talking you ;)

I think you are going to do Quite well with the order. I was very interested in ordering the b&b with LP Red, but I think I will wait for my second batch of b&b goodies ;)

Cuddle Bunny really is fabulous! I cant tell you about the new one but the original was a great layering tool and good as a stand alone.

I am SO excited to try this new one! I am holding out on the bottle purchase until I get my sample in the mail :) (BUT if it threatens to be sold out, I am NABBING up bottles galore :D

Hopefully they made plenty. With the waterlillies and such (which I believe are also in To Soothe a Broken Heart, my present favorite) I can't wait to smell it. If it's so light though, how does it hide the cops??

Hopefully they made plenty. With the waterlillies and such (which I believe are also in To Soothe a Broken Heart, my present favorite) I can't wait to smell it. If it's so light though, how does it hide the cops??

The ladies are Magickal :D

I am trying to remember how cops heavy this one is. I know it isnt meant to be a huge SEX scent. More of a sexy cuddly scent.

Madame Ail? :)

The ladies are Magickal :D

I am trying to remember how cops heavy this one is. I know it isnt meant to be a huge SEX scent. More of a sexy cuddly scent.

Madame Ail? :)

I'm good with cuddly! I wish that my Guy would have liked the scent notes in Sexology because I think the pheros are spot on.

I don't know much about the phero blend in Tantric Butterfly, but I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and give it a shot with a full bottle.