OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did! :) I was up super early that morning and saw it on the ArtFire site. Super happy to have one headed my way!

Congrats, Greenergal! I have never heard of Artfire and I'm doing a search later.

The Sinner & the Saint, Creole Man, Brother Brimstone, The Sand Box, Cry Havoc, Winter Wizardry, North Pole for Men, Moon of the Falling Leaves, Tails of Mystery, Risen

Pashazade, Home Run, Shade, Salute, Sudden Impact, Ruisseau, Ambuscade, Thrill of the Chase, Goal, The Art of War

Just sent you a note on Facebook, I will give you Ambuscade, one less to purchase.

I'm getting some wonderful "new to me" things from the trade threads (and my newest LP order is in Idaho and on it's way- wheee!) so I'll have LOTS of goodies to add to my "arsenal" list :D

Halo suggested looking for Body Paint and I found one so I'm eager to see what that's like...drool worthy according to the review thread!

OH OH and an un pherod Fuzzy Wuzzy....in spite of my recent encounter with a co worker who asked if I smelled cigars while last wearing it :blink::huh: - I STILL love that scent LOL! And have MANY plans for it...

Some more AVV...SO love that one...and BMM - that was one my next month list to order, been wanting to get it but didn't write it down and kept forgetting, then I'd run across someone mentioning it and be like - D'oh! And samples of lick of Pink & Pouncing Potion...which may well wind up on my fb list for March! :D

Does anyone have Lick of Pink? And I have UNE, is Pouncing Potion similar? Thanks!

I'm getting some wonderful "new to me" things from the trade threads (and my newest LP order is in Idaho and on it's way- wheee!) so I'll have LOTS of goodies to add to my "arsenal" list :D

Halo suggested looking for Body Paint and I found one so I'm eager to see what that's like...drool worthy according to the review thread!

OH OH and an un pherod Fuzzy Wuzzy....in spite of my recent encounter with a co worker who asked if I smelled cigars while last wearing it :blink::huh: - I STILL love that scent LOL! And have MANY plans for it...

Some more AVV...SO love that one...and BMM - that was one my next month list to order, been wanting to get it but didn't write it down and kept forgetting, then I'd run across someone mentioning it and be like - D'oh! And samples of lick of Pink & Pouncing Potion...which may well wind up on my fb list for March! :D

Does anyone have Lick of Pink? And I have UNE, is Pouncing Potion similar? Thanks!

I know that AVV and BMM are two of my staples that I use as the base of whatever I'm going to wear most days

Just sent you a note on Facebook, I will give you Ambuscade, one less to purchase.

Replied - thank you. Actually it probably means I will end up ordering something else lol.

Got in an order of Gotcha in CPS :lol: ... and a bottle Audacious in oil <from the sale> before the old cart goes bye-bye <tonight I think>

...hee,glad I got in on the Audacious,had forgotten how much I liked it on me :P like I needed more options <snort>

I did! :) I was up super early that morning and saw it on the ArtFire site. Super happy to have one headed my way!

OOOOH! Ididn't realize the ArtFire site was up already!!! :heart: And nice score, GG! :)

The Sinner & the Saint, Creole Man, Brother Brimstone, The Sand Box, Cry Havoc, Winter Wizardry, North Pole for Men, Moon of the Falling Leaves, Tails of Mystery, Risen

Pashazade, Home Run, Shade, Salute, Sudden Impact, Ruisseau, Ambuscade, Thrill of the Chase, Goal, The Art of War

:thumbup: Holy Sheepshit, QG. YOU are gonna be smellin' GOOOOOOOOD! Don't wear Mrs. QG down to a nub, now, y'hear? On second thought, strike that. We *like* being worn down to a nub. B)

Got in an order of Gotcha in CPS :lol: ... and a bottle Audacious in oil <from the sale> before the old cart goes bye-bye <tonight I think>

...hee,glad I got in on the Audacious,had forgotten how much I liked it on me :P like I needed more options <snort>

Dude. We ALWAYS need more options. :Emoticons0424:

Oh no , missed the old cart now I have to wait for the new one :( which means I have to deplete my 3/4 full bottles even more before I can panicstrickenly order replacements for future use , if I don't die by then of deprivation :shocked: what if I will never smell the same again ???

Edited by fluffygirl12

Darkness. It's . . . it's breathing, closing in around me. The sound of a thousand lost souls, their desperate voices swirling in the void: "No cart No cart No cart. . . "

:fright04238:

Darkness. It's . . . it's breathing, closing in around me. The sound of a thousand lost souls, their desperate voices swirling in the void: "No cart No cart No cart. . . "

LOL. You can make it. Just breathe.

:10_small16:

...you are such a clever quackup :lol:

Order Away!!! (sez Mara on the other thread)

JD - what did you get??!? (now that you can say, lol)

LOL!!! Loose lips and all that . . .!

Sorry for the delay -- "we" had a regional school band contest this morning, so I and youngster had to be up and out of the house by 5:30 this morning. . . Zzzzzzzz!!

I nabbed Tidesong's Honeyed Amber and Neroli, and Holly's Sparkling Grapefruit and Honeysuckle PEs. I've had a sniffie of the Tidesong for a while and finally tried it. Remember that cartoon from way back with the dog that would get a bone, leap into the air, and float back down on a cloud with a big "AHHHHHHH"? That was me with the Tidesong sniffie. It's perfect!!!

I'm sooooo impatient. I keep telling myself that I should hold off on buying GC bottles when I know there's an update soon... but I waaant smeeeliies. -_-

So far I'm eyeing off bottles of OCCO Gold (just to see if I can tell the difference between it, Sugared Honeycomb and Phero Girl) and Compromising Positions (which shouldn't work on me, but totally does). Maaaaybe Regal Confection. Probably a sample of Lap of Luxury - seeing as how Art of War was such a disaster on my skin, I'm hoping that LoL will be a scented SWS blend that works for me.

Can't decide between French Musk and Vintage Musk -- they sound so similar, and I don't really need two. (yeah yeah, what's "need" got to do with it). Is there a sigificant difference between them?

Can't decide between French Musk and Vintage Musk -- they sound so similar, and I don't really need two. (yeah yeah, what's "need" got to do with it). Is there a sigificant difference between them?

These are quite a bit different, axshully. They were not built upon the same base, they are constructed entirely differently. French is smoother, a little sweeter and more feminine to my nose, while Vintage is more traditional and unisex...especially when you smell them side by side.

These are quite a bit different, axshully. They were not built upon the same base, they are constructed entirely differently. French is smoother, a little sweeter and more feminine to my nose, while Vintage is more traditional and unisex...especially when you smell them side by side.

Thank you, PM! That's EXACTLY what I needed to know! French Musk it is!

A little help please?

I've been looking for a pink sugar foodie something. I was looking at a Lick of Pink but, having tried it, found that it's too floral for me. I have BAM! in Pink Amber and LOVE it. I'm thinking OCCO Pink and NOCO Pink are the sugariest, pinkest, foodiest things I can find? I was looking at Candy Pop, but that one sounds like another floral fruity like LoP and I'm looking for a seriously foodie pink sugary and not so much a fruity/floral...think pink cotton candy yummiliciousness maybe? :D

Can those of you who are more seasoned to LP offer advice? Thanks!

OCCO Pink (there's no NoCo version) would probably be your best bet, but also LP Pink, Spinnerett, Wooing and Wapture and the Hot Spun Sugar FHW.

Ducky, you will love French Musk. It's so versatile!

Oh, thank you, BB!! That's what I was thinking, too, so I'm glad to hear it!

Nu Trix, I don't think Candy Pop is floral at all. It's pure pink sweetness on me. Maybe a sample? I'm actually planning to grab a bottle because I love it SOOO much.

*squints suspiciously* Weeeell...maybe I could try a sample...but I'm so impatient, lol, if greenergal hadn't had a sample of LoP I would have gotten the bottle in my next order, it's so hard when you get the sample, if it turns out great then you have to wait for the next order with the full bottle - such is the dilemma of my indecision :lol:

OCCO Pink (there's no NoCo version) would probably be your best bet, but also LP Pink, Spinnerett, Wooing and Wapture and the Hot Spun Sugar FHW.

I second Spinnerett...that is sweet sweet pink candy goo for sure!

Spinnerett and Hot Spun Sugar. I feel like Spinnerett is pinker but Hot Spun Sugar is sweeter. Both candy like, though!

Have LP PINK - Yes! Love that one for sure!

Spinnerett..Eeeesh! OK, Looked it up and now I know why I hadn't heard of it...pretty sure I just passed over the spider....BUT looking at the ingredients is it has possibilities, I'm a sucker for caramelized sugar, you all really sell it very well :D....will look it up in the review section :)

Wooing and Wapture...bubble gummy in the description? Will look that one up too...

Hot Spun Sugar FHW- You had to put that in here!LOL I almost melted when I saw this one released and if it were an LP oil I would have likely gotten 2 bottles right off the bat! THAT one is on the money for sure!

Thank you ladies! for all the suggestions! Off to troll the review threads now... :D

Edit: Back to say, in spite of the spider on the bottle, Spinnerett is a total winner for sure...Mmm, cotton candy...good...thanks again everyone!

Edit...back again...

So this month's looking like fb OCCO Pink & Spinnerett, a sample of Candy Pop and something delectable from whatever the March NRs will be...possibly Unscented Teddy BB depending on how many March releases I get, lol. Thanks for all your help! :D

Edited by NuTrix

A little help please?

I've been looking for a pink sugar foodie something. I was looking at a Lick of Pink but, having tried it, found that it's too floral for me. I have BAM! in Pink Amber and LOVE it. I'm thinking OCCO Pink and NOCO Pink are the sugariest, pinkest, foodiest things I can find? I was looking at Candy Pop, but that one sounds like another floral fruity like LoP and I'm looking for a seriously foodie pink sugary and not so much a fruity/floral...think pink cotton candy yummiliciousness maybe? :D

Can those of you who are more seasoned to LP offer advice? Thanks!

NuTrix-Thank you, thank you, thank you...If you read my mind, I'm sure it was some pretty light reading...so excited to read all of the suggestions.