OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I finally made an order this afternoon, and bears almost no resemblance to the original order I'd dreamed up! :lol: Those darned new releases... Anyway, I ordered a March sampler, full bottles of Baby Chicks, Merry! and LP Red, (my very first!), and 4 full Occos: White, Red, Pink & Blue. I had a bunch of GCs and Forum Credits to apply, so this month's order is turning out to be a sweet treat! :D

Eggs, you haven't tried LP RED??? You'll love!

I only want about 4 samples this time around so do I wait and tack it onto next month? If I do that and my slow-to-decide-self- ends up liking one of the March releases, they'll probably be GGG by the time I order.

The Oatmeal based one and the Wicked are must trys for me GAH!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only want about 4 samples this time around so do I wait and tack it onto next month? If I do that and my slow-to-decide-self- ends up liking one of the March releases, they'll probably be GGG by the time I order.

That is where I am at too. Added to the problem is we can't check on the numbers in stock anymore!! LOL! That always made me feel safer.

Raq, I've tried it, but I haven't gotten a bottle yet. I can't believe I've waited so long, 'cause I LOVE IT, but you know how it goes: it's one of the permanent line, so I kept putting it off and off etc., in favour of getting the ones that go quickly. But I've been hanging around here for over a year now. I think it's time I got a Big Girl bottle of Red. :lol:

I got 4 OCCOs this time around too. It was just time. ;)

Pashazade X2, Home Run, Shade, Salute, Sudden Impact, Ruisseau, Thrill of the Chase, Goal, The Art of War

I ordered these in full bottles asking also for samples of LP #9 & Emerald City.

Edited by quietguy

The engine blew on my car, so I will have to scale back my order this month... I'm going to get a sampler

Ouch - sorry to hear that!

I made my first order for hubby! He never wears cologne so he has no idea what he'd like. I've been wearing LPs successfully for months now and he told me that if I wanted to get some stuff for him to try he was willing because LP isn't like the commercial stuff he's always hated!!!!Squeeeeeeeeal!

So I took a chance and got him 1 fb and 2 men's samplers. 1 sampler I made selections for and the other I asked for the fine knowledgeable peeps at LP to pick anything I overlooked! So here's what's DEFINITELY coming:

fb Brother Brimstone

Men's sampler # 1:

Brother Brimstone (I ordered the sample bc this is a limited and was told there aren't many left, if he doesn't like it I can trade and if he DOES then I'll at least have 1 fb for a while!)

UN

Shade

Cocked & Loaded

Thane

Teddy Man 2

Watson

HomeRun

Weapon & Scent

Phashazade

Sampler # 2 - ?????

(and I ordered EGG and OCCO white for myself, lol)

SO excited for him! Can't wait to douse him! Er-Um, I mean, can't wait for him to check out his new stuff :lol:

Teddy Man 2 works a treat on me. Hubbs sneaks this on when he wants his own way. Pashazade is pretty amazing too. Voracious is the ultimate weapon for him - he can have whatever he wants when he's got this on

Anyway I digress, what am I considering? Everything. What am I ordering? March sampler set and a full bottle of Tease because I simply just need it.

You are one of quite a few who have mentioned Teddy Man 2, Pashazade & Voracious by name and with high regard....it's SO had to order samples an not full bottles!lol You will be pleased with that fb of Tease!

I know I am getting BBM and possible a bottle of Goal for my sweetie. What I can't decide on is which pheros to get. I know I am getting Popularity Potion, but I want Gotcha and maybe Perfect Match and I am giving Mother's Little helper a look too. Decisions, decisions

I know I am getting BBM and possible a bottle of Goal for my sweetie. What I can't decide on is which pheros to get. I know I am getting Popularity Potion, but I want Gotcha and maybe Perfect Match and I am giving Mother's Little helper a look too. Decisions, decisions

I love Perfect Match. BF and I have really good what do you call that world for talking deep stuff and shit.. ?

Just placed another order. Damn I have an addiction! I finally paid for my held bottle of Audacious, FB of Tease, The Star and Road Opener. Samples of Kitten Nip and The World. Total impulse buys.

OK, this may change because I tryyyyyyyyying to hold out until the men's samples arrive and on April's NRs but this is becoming obscenely more difficult for some reason.

Definitely giving LP RED a go.

I have not gotten my Teddy BB in oil yet and, being the thick headed gal that I am, ONLY JUST realized WHY B2 and Teddy BB act differently when I wear them (B2 has a stronger % of Androstadienone) so, yes, this one's a go too.

I want a Scotchies and Hungry Heart too. Love me my foodie scents!

Now I'm on the fence about the scented Cuddle Bunny. Is it sweet? Is it floral? What exactly does, "it smells clean," mean? I LOVE Jasmine, but water lily? Lilies can be strong on me. But everyone says others compliment them on it all the time and there are more than a handful on the ingredients list that make me go, "hmmm, I could like this." It IS permanent so I coooould go with the sample to be sure first...

I REALLY like LP GOLD 2013 and Leprechaun Luck....

NuTrix, have you smelled OCCO Blue? Scented Cuddle Bunny smells very similar. It smells floral *and* clean, "clean" being sort of along the lines of yummy, clean-smelling laundry. I personally think it's divine. It's one of my favorite scents, and definitely one of my favourite pheros. :)

NuTrix, have you smelled OCCO Blue? Scented Cuddle Bunny smells very similar. It smells floral *and* clean, "clean" being sort of along the lines of yummy, clean-smelling laundry. I personally think it's divine. It's one of my favorite scents, and definitely one of my favourite pheros. :)

It's one of My Beloved's absolute favorite scents.... And, the phero is a sure responder for him!

OCCO/NoCo Blue doesn't necessarily make me think of laundry, but I really love it; lol, so not my usual thing! I enjoy wearing it when I don't want something too heavy. But scented Cuddle Bunny doesn't work so well on me.

OCCO/NoCo Blue doesn't necessarily make me think of laundry, but I really love it; lol, so not my usual thing! I enjoy wearing it when I don't want something too heavy. But scented Cuddle Bunny doesn't work so well on me.

It doesn't me either. Occo Blue is very very oakmossy on me. I luuuurv it too...

I've got a couple clean like laundry, but not always a favorite by everyone and yet an "I'd roll around in it" response too lol. If it were too strong does anyone think Beth's BMM or OCCO White would settle it? I don't have OCCO Blue but I do like that scented CB seems to be a fav for others smelling it ( not necessarily the wearer - not that that doesn't hurt!) I think I may have to get a bottle to at least see...

--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT

So I'm reading through the men's section reviews because I'm trying to get familiar with the scents before the samples get here and I'm thinking that when those samples arrive for hubby I may be ordering a bottle or 2 for MYSELF. Jeeze! Not a few sound like something I wouldn't mind rolling in!

Seriously?! Do Mara's talents have NO END?! Now there's this WHOLE NEW open door of delights I have to explore :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Arggghh... I'm trying to get my order ready, so when the NR are up, I can order my sampler... Decisions, decisions...

I think I want:

UN Lace (spray, maybe lightly scented with Pure Sugar?)

UN Cuddle Bunny (in oil)

maybes:

Tease

Baby Chicks

Snow Musk

Has anyone checked quantities of any of these scents lately? I haven't figured out how to do it with the new cart system, lol

Squeeeeeal! Just got my "CataLuna LPMP has sent you a package email!!! :w00t: Hubby's trials are on their way! Let the mailbox stalking begin :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

OCCO Blue was the only one I didn't get fb when I first started with LPs. I received a sniffee from a trade and find it a little masculine for my liking. I have scented CB but haven't tested it yet.

I placed an order on my bday :wub:

leperchaun luck

baby chicks

scotchies

honeyed lp

pheros sprays1x

gotcha

open windows

bang

super sexy rollon :love:

samples of tease and wicked

cant wait!

Wheee! All my guy's samples came today! (Apparently shipping is CRAZY FAST once I get my "on it's way, here's your tracking number" email!!!) I have smelled them all but he's waiting to give them time to settle from their travels before wearing any (so starting tomorrow! :D ) My opinion so far...LOVE LP: Homme (summer solstice 2011), Cocked and Loaded, Elementary and Voracious. But my opinions mean nothing (except for the ones I'll be purchasing for myself lol) But a goodly amount of them are "fresh out of the shower" scents to me and there were only 2 that I crinkled my nose to...which isn't fair at all because we all know how different they can be from bottle to flesh. I think I will like him in - probably - all of them!

I WILL wait for the NRs to place my next order but I will have to display more patience with hubby and allow him whatever time he requires to decide on what to order for himself. Right now I have all these wonderful man scents all over my fingers from opening 20 trial vials & 4 sniffies! :w00t: (and that's not including the couple items I ordered for myself and couple sniffies :P )

For April, so far: Sample set

Blackstone fb

Iona fb

Levitation fb

Radium Girl fb

I placed an order on my bday :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TANYA! You definitely know how to celebrate well!! :bday1032:

Ok. Apparently I'm not yet a fb girl for all things...yet...

Un Teddy BB fb (have SO been wanting this in oil!)

Leprechaun Luck fb

Hungry Heart fb (had to get another one as I'm going through fb # 1 at a startling rate - must be the slathering!)

Cuddle Bunny (phero enhanced fragrance - ya'all convinced me) fb

The ones I just wasn't sure enough to get a full bottle of yet...trial sizes of:

Levitation

Dance of Passion

Radium Girl

LP RED

Sugared Amber

I knew I HAD to have more of that honeysuckle! I hope I like the CB in that fragrance. I DO really like jasmine...but I'm a little scared of florals, but I HAVE found a handful that like me back, so there's hope! :lol: I REALLY WANT to love LP RED - very excited to receive that sample! Sugared Amber is a gamble...we'll see what happens when that comes...trying to figure out if I really like pinky sugars or if it's really ambers and creams that I'm drawn to...Perfume is complicated! But a more wonderful puzzle I couldn't think to ask for! :love: