OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I'm actually considering unscented Bang for my next order.

:w00t: Yes! Yes! Yes!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noooo! The LP site is down and I can't place my order! I feel major withdrawal symptoms coming on!

I NEED Seer, and, on my wishlist (keeping in mind the LP budget for the month): thinking about Levitation, and have a request from the male contingent in the household for Touchdown. Also, want some OCCO Blue (the only OCCO flavor I am missing) and some DHEAS spray... Maybe a couple of backup bottles...

Whew! Server is back up! Off to order....

Edited by Chaionlife

I've had Mara put aside so I can order it in full this week:

Pashazade

Elixer of Silver

Naked Twilight

BALLS!

and a bunch of empty roller balls so I can start splitting up my hoard of little-used-but-still-loved to sell/trade/gift.

just put an order for

popularity potion 90/10

LAM Spicy Brown Sugar (was gonna get occo red, but opted for the anol mix instead...figure I'm still producing enough cops as is)

FB of Temperance (going out on a limb without sniffing first, since there's only 6 bottles left..well, 5 now)

and samples of

Canary Faery

Nekomusume

Mysteries of the Orient

also considering ordering nother liquid magix from the GGG, along with a replacement bottle of road opener...

Edited by lalaDinky

LAM still has plenty of cops in it.

Does it have as much as occo? or is there some compensation for the a-nol added?

Either way, I think I'll enjoy it and hopefully find a sexual partner at some point in my life. Can you believe I haven't dated/had sex since high school? I swear, work destroys my playtime...

WeaponX is still out of stock

And it's not coming back, to my knowledge. Most of the LPMP scents are limited edition. But you could always try Seer from this month's selections.

Does it have as much as occo? or is there some compensation for the a-nol added?

Either way, I think I'll enjoy it and hopefully find a sexual partner at some point in my life. Can you believe I haven't dated/had sex since high school? I swear, work destroys my playtime...

No, it doesn't have as much as an occo

And no sooner have I pushed the order button than I am contemplating my next order.... Definitely a backup bottle of Seer and Wicked, a FB of Lusty Licious, and possibly a second bottle of S'More Than a Feeling (fancy that... Me getting a foody scent! Thank you for my first FB, Lady V!)

I ordered bottles of Honeyed Love Potion--'cause it's so beautiful and works so very well, Levitation--couldn't *not* order this one, and Bedeviled--'cause OMG!!!...and from ArtFire, bottles of BALLS! and Wall of Protection, plus the CUUUUUTE little Triple Elephant Wax/oil warmer!!! :blushing: Heh. Decided to live a bit large for this month's orders. Besides--my kitties broke my favorite tealight-powered warmer last week; so, you know, I HAD to replace it. :P

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Unscented Popularity Potion, Wall of Protection and samples of Seer, Ionia, Mysteries of the Orient, Aqua Fresca, and Sugared Frank & Myrrh. Why oh why did I forget samples of Levitation, Fleur de Vanille and fb of Dheas? That's was I get for ordering before my coffee kicked in. I'm beginning to think I am sabotaging myself so I always have an excuse to place another order.

And it's not coming back, to my knowledge. Most of the LPMP scents are limited edition. But you could always try Seer from this month's selections.

I thought it was part of the standard line.

OK. Here's the plan...wait for next month's NRs and place order for:

the apricot copulin body cream that I keep forgetting! Another fb of Sugared Amber (HolyCow!YUM) and I'm looking at the Balm Bomb (undecided about oil or spray - I'm thinking spray because when I need it, I need it to work FAST :D) and possibly the Treasured Hearts blend. Is TH a good bonding blend with SOs?

Quick question..I see that when I look for the body cream it takes me to the Artfire site. Would I have to make 2 separate orders? One from the perfumery and one from Artfire? Has anyone ordered from both at the same time? Thanks!

the apricot copulin body cream that I keep forgetting! Another fb of Sugared Amber (HolyCow!YUM) and I'm looking at the Balm Bomb (undecided about oil or spray - I'm thinking spray because when I need it, I need it to work FAST :D) and possibly the Treasured Hearts blend. Is TH a good bonding blend with SOs?

Quick question..I see that when I look for the body cream it takes me to the Artfire site. Would I have to make 2 separate orders? One from the perfumery and one from Artfire? Has anyone ordered from both at the same time? Thanks!

I believe Halo said you can get Mara to invoice you to keep them from being hit with the paypal fees twice.

TH is my favorite phero!! Well Balm Bomb is too, but that's more for PMS, etc. TH makes my grumpy hubby happy!! Nothing else works like that for me. I believe it's more of a bonding phero, so not very sexual. Although I don't need pheros for that, my hubby would be happy with twice a day, every day. TMI, I know, but it's true :o

TH works great on BF, too. Makes him happier when he's a bit grumpy or bummed out, and it makes him cook, (which he doesn't do otherwise). And if you want to give it a more sexual bonding vibe, you can always add cops! (In my case, this would probably end up with sex in the kitchen :lol: - the cooking thing! I don't know WTH!).

My dermatologist suggested I use a low-dose Retin A on my arms to help fade sun spots. It's working, but it's left my arms a bit on the dry side and LPs no longer smell the same there. So I'm going to try the cyclopentasiloxane to see if that might help. If that doesn't work, to heck with the Retin A! We have priorities here, folks!

Oh -- and I want to try Victim because it sounds floral lovely.

Edited by Just Ducky

I don't know if you're doing this but one trick to avoid the dryness is to apply some really good thick lotion anywhere from thirty minutes (bare minimum) to two hours after applying the retinol.

Doesn't mess with the retinol but it helps your skin through the adjustment period.

Thanks, Miss Hazel. He also gave me a moisturizing cream to use for the dryness. It hydrates my skin, but fragrances still smell a little "off" because of the skin changes. It's happening with all of my smellies, not just LPs, and I'm hoping it's just a temporary thing. In the bigger world view it's a pretty minor annoyance!

Absolutely!

TH is my favorite phero!! Well Balm Bomb is too, but that's more for PMS, etc. TH makes my grumpy hubby happy!! Nothing else works like that for me.

TH works great on BF, too. Makes him happier when he's a bit grumpy or bummed out, and it makes him cook, (which he doesn't do otherwise). And if you want to give it a more sexual bonding vibe, you can always add cops!

WOW! Those are some powerful affirmatives! I guess I was thinking by the description it was maybe for women or female family members. Wasn't exactly sure what was implied by "nesting vibe in men", I believe I was thinking maybe that it just chilled them out? I think I get it now. I definitely HAVE to get that one now :D Hubby thus far has always reacted really well to bonding blends - I gotta try THIS one!

I believe Halo said you can get Mara to invoice you to keep them from being hit with the paypal fees twice.

BB! Do you remember where you spied that? Is that something like you figure out what you want and then email it to Mara and she kinda bills you or something? :huh:

BB! Do you remember where you spied that? Is that something like you figure out what you want and then email it to Mara and she kinda bills you or something? :huh:

Not BB, but you just email Mara your order and she will send you an invoice :)

Not BB, but you just email Mara your order and she will send you an invoice :)

NEAT-O :lol: Going to be learning a new ordering skill here HA! So excited for my next order already! It's like this EVERY month! My gf is right - I really AM hopeless :P Thanks MrsC :D

Now that it's clear that I need to buy UNs, I'm agonizing over Popularity Potion, or Stone Cougar....though I really want Open Windows, AND DHEAS.

NEAT-O :lol: Going to be learning a new ordering skill here HA! So excited for my next order already! It's like this EVERY month! My gf is right - I really AM hopeless :P Thanks MrsC :D

Just use it wisely. Like most other paypal things there are fees involved, so make sure you have everything you want to order and do it for one invoice.

I get paid Next Friday and I want to order some of the items on my FB list that keep getting moved to the back of the list as each month new NR's come out...

LP Black Boosted w/ COPS or Dominance

Cocked & Loaded w/COPS

Mercury RetroNaught - Potion for Women & Men 09â„¢

Edited by dolphindolls2