OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

ILori, Summer Dance, OCCo Ambrosia and LAM Buttercream Peach defiantly FTW!!

Maybe Velouté Lavande, Sea Lilly or the Raspberry coco need to see other ingredients ..can't wait.

Edited by StacyK

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a delicious conundrum! I only had $100 to spare for an order today. Finally settled on a sample pack, OCCO peach buttercream with LAM, and a fb of Sweet Chic.

I have a feeling that, once the samples have been sampled, I'll be ordering full bottles of everything except the two watery ones (I don't do greens/waters well).

Cannot wait!!!!! :Emoticons0086:

Oh how I LOVE ordering LPs!!!!

I got FBs of Sweet Chic, Buttercream LAM and a BAM spray. 2 Bottles of OCCO Ambrosia. Samples of Raspberry Coconut, Veloute Lavande and Sea Lily.

Oh I'm so excited to try these new precious. I'm such an addict!!!!

Edited by hearts

Oh I'm so excited to try these new precious. I'm such an addict!!!!

Mara has a wonderful 12-step program for that addiction. It works like this:

In January, I want to order . . . [fill in the blanks]

In February, I want to order . . .

In March, I want to order . . .

etc.

It's a great program. And no two months are the same!

I just ordered full bottles of Everything Nice and LAM Buttercream Peach and samples of Summer Dance, Sea Lily, OCCO Blue, and Veloute Lavande, and forum freebies of Sweet Chic and Ilori. All from my phone. I feel like I need a cigarette.

ETA: Ducky, I just died laughing.

Edited by BlueBear

And I just died laughing at your "I feel like I need a cigarette" comment!! I always feel like that after a mad panicky ordering episode.

Same. I can totally relate after my ordering by phone attack...

Edited by hearts

Bottles of

BAM Peach Buttercream

Coco Frambuesa

Everything Nice (duh!)

Metamorphosis

Mysteries of the Orient

Veloute Lavande

samples of

Candytuft Tea

Sweet Chic

Ectoplasm

Now which one am I going to want to lick smell first.....

etc.

:lol2:

I already ordered my sampler, but I'll most likely be getting bottles of:

Everything Nice

Frambuesa y Coco

Sea Lily

Summer Dance

Sweet Chic

Veloute Lavande

I'll be taking QG's advice and eating ramen from Walmart for a while, lol - but I'll smell amazing!

Just ordered FBs of Buttercream Peach LAM and BAM, Wink at the Moon, Passion & Envy, a spray of Treasured Hearts, (finally!), and a monthly sampler. :D

Cigarette? Yes! That was an oddly stressful order to place! I blame it on the LAM & BAM, but I'll forgive them once they get here. :lol:

I had to go to the food bank today..she asked me..`well,where is all your money going?`

Couldn't say my lp addiction!

I want to order fb of everything nice,sweet chic,summer dance,sea lily,and the bam btrcrm peach! Plus samples..oh no

:-)

OK, if there was any doubt before, then I have solidified my stance as addict in the eyes of my LP gf....I ordered my first sampler...full bottle set :blushing: I chose BAM! and I also got Coconut Breeze. These next 2 weeks are going to be the longest 2 weeks EVER....EVER....EVER! God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.... :lol: I'm not a quitter...I hold my addiction up with pride and great joy! :^^:

This is a first for me hearts! Never pulled the trigger like this before. I'm very curious about Ilori, Candytuft Tea and Sea Lily and they all read YUM and/or exotic and interesting.....everything else = :hubbahubba: FO SHO! Can't wait to see reviews! :cat690:

OK, if there was any doubt before, then I have solidified my stance as addict in the eyes of my LP gf....I ordered my first sampler...full bottle set :blushing: I chose BAM! and I also got Coconut Breeze. These next 2 weeks are going to be the longest 2 weeks EVER....EVER....EVER! God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.... :lol: I'm not a quitter...I hold my addiction up with pride and great joy! :^^:

Wow, a full bottle set...

FB set, very nice!! I'd do the same this month since everything sounds so good but alas, my cart overfloweth already and I've taken a couple out so I can get Everything Nice and Flambuesa y Coco. I'm with ya NuTrix. Let me stand with you proudly!!

Wow, a full bottle set...

FB set, very nice!! I'm with ya NuTrix. Let me stand with you proudly!!

Well - I really do hope this need for a full set is far and few between....or I'm going to have to start slathering far more copious amounts to justify purchasing so many :lol:

Yes! A standing proud LP following! :thumb_up11::hearts0425:

With full bottle sets I know we get a choice of LAM or BAM. What about Occo Ambrosia Is that included? It says 10 bottles and with either LAM or BAM and the Occo A. That's 10 soo. Just feel the need to verify.

Edited by StacyK

Well - I really do hope this need for a full set is far and few between....

Well I've been a customer for six years and I've only ever ordered a full bottle set twice, so...the law of averages might be with you!

What about Occo Ambrosia Is that included?

Yes it's part of the collection for this month.

etc.

Do you ever start to feel that you need to stash the goodies under the bathroom sink inside of tampon boxes or other places you know that the SO won't dare go look in? I'm beginning to look like an episode of Intervention... minus the intervention... because I don't have a problem.

Do you ever start to feel that you need to stash the goodies under the bathroom sink inside of tampon boxes or other places you know that the SO won't dare go look in? I'm beginning to look like an episode of Intervention... minus the intervention... because I don't have a problem.

Dude. I had this discussion with the guy I'm dating the other day - I am *so* not ready for him to see my perfume collection, he truly has NO idea... LOL

Well I've been a customer for six years and I've only ever ordered a full bottle set twice, so...the law of averages might be with you!

That's good to know because I was beginning to get nervous about the possibility of actually needing to seek counseling...though I would likely come here to the board for it.... :lol:

etc.

Well!Wouldn't ya know! There's even something already available!

I'm beginning to look like an episode of Intervention... minus the intervention... because I don't have a problem.

Um, yeah...right here with you :D

Dude. I had this discussion with the guy I'm dating the other day - I am *so* not ready for him to see my perfume collection, he truly has NO idea... LOL

I recently bought a box. A very large box. Luna gave me the idea to look for one at the local craft store in one of her posts. 1 isn't going to be enough. My husband knows I buy perfume from LP....but he hasn't seen how quickly the box filled ...I will need another very soon (darn it I knew I should've got 2 when I picked up the first one but part of me must've still been in denial!) And I need to find something to hold my sprays anyway because they're too tall for said box. My. Looking at it in writing...wait...I'm good...I have a 12 step program :ange:

I've got a really cute little hanging shelf with doors on it. I know there's a thread to show others what you've done and I'll try to add mine this weekend but I agree NuTrix, my shelf is no longer big enough... and I ordered more but Everything Nice and Flambuesa looked sooo good... maybe I'll start that project that I was thinking of this weekend at the craft store.

Heh Heh... A slightly bazaar and somewhat overwhelming perfume collection is the least the of strange compulsions that exist in the world. Unless .. you combine it with a large doll collection that sits proudly displayed in your living room and you refer to them as Mrs. This and Miss. That. lol

.. plus let him know you fully support your own habit and don't expect him too. ;-)

Edited by StacyK

1 isn't going to be enough.

Yeah I ended up with four boxes, five if you count the one I already had for my BPAL collection.

I've got a really cute little hanging shelf with doors on it. I know there's a thread to show others what you've done and I'll try to add mine this weekend but I agree NuTrix, my shelf is no longer big enough...

Name of thread please when you do! :)

Yeah I ended up with four boxes, five if you count the one I already had for my BPAL collection.

:blink::lol: That's FANFREAKINGTASTIC! :thumbup:

I got the NR sampler trials set, FB's in LAM,Bam, OCCo A, Velouté Lavande , Frambuessa y Coco ( heh.. Luna) and iLori in spray ( a gift for someone, I think ;-)

Edited by StacyK

Nope not it. Just looked. I must have read that thread on the same day I saw the one with the photos. Damn it was nice.photos of some members collections and some had their special shelf elf's hang shelving and others w/ cute arrangements and some had pretty painted boxes ect got to find now.

Edited by StacyK

( heh.. Luna)

LOL, I've been waiting for someone to tell me they want their next vay-cay to be at La Isla Coco.

I'm pretty sure this is the thread for hoarding/awesome ideas for storage:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5805&st=0

I've been thinking of buying a couple of those craft boxes that look like books and making shelves to hold bottles. Then I can put the book on my shelf by my desk and my husband probably would never look. At this rate though, I would need more than a couple.