OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

No kidding right?LOL

I had to sample them all BUT I WANTED to order my PE and yet NOW OCCO Blue & Gold will have to wait (I recently decided if I get Blue I will want Gold, lol)

But...and I'm sure you'll agree...something always seems to be ready to jump in that cart HAHAHA! It is NOT my fault that Mara, and all the people who make LP OUTSTANDING, are so talented. I am compelled....it's not even up for debate....and I'm puuuurfectly ok with that :D:purr:

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Call of the Moon was my jumping bean. It made it into the cart before I knew what happened. Oh, and Luna's Autumn Moon... and OCCO White. I pressed the buy button and sighed.

Then I check out this thread and Stacy brings up OCCO Gold. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Your PE has such awesome notes, I have no doubt it will be gorgeous when Mara gets done!

Message In A Bottle (I didn't realize this one was phero'd! 50/50 A & B-nols - anybody have/use/tried it?)

Yeah I have a bottle; I use it like I would Drop Your Guard or TMI, when I want people to get the "b-nol babble" around me.

Thanks Luna!

I often "BLAM!" :D So I was thinking this one will sit in on some of that action.

I'm betting hubby will respond well to it too :heart708: He does great with B-nol blends...

Sampler set, FB Mermaids of Atlantis, FB NOCO Spicy Brown Sugar, samples of Spell Weaver and Sarasvati (I had a sample that I tried once and loved, but immediately lost it. Now I want to see if it is still as awesome as I remembered.)

So much more ended up cut from this order but I'll be placing another order after I test out the NR samples. I am betting on FBS of Goodie Tooshu and Double 0. Sandy Bottom and Bonded look soooo intriguing, I can't wait to test them out. I'm always surprised though by what I thought I would order and what I fall in love with after sampling. Every month is awesome at LP, but this month just ROCKS!

I went for a full bottle set because I figured that there's really only one which might not play so nice with me, and Quince can have Ms. Sandy Bottom for his very own ( :lol:), otherwise this is a month very much to my taste indeed!

Allll RIGHT!!! :w00t: Another FB set for July!!! And you deserve it for all your wonderful scribing, luna. Are you going to lengthen those stories and PUBLISH AN LP SPY ANTHOLOGY??? (please?) :BananaRow: :BananaRow: :BananaRow:

Message In A Bottle (I didn't realize this one was phero'd! 50/50 A & B-nols - anybody have/use/tried it?)

I have one,too and I love the stuff! It smells great, and it's a very good cozy/conversational/relaxed/happy kind of blend.

I have one,too and I love the stuff! It smells great, and it's a very good cozy/conversational/relaxed/happy kind of blend.

:hi: I think this one could be good for work too. Thanks for the update/insights :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Are you going to lengthen those stories and PUBLISH AN LP SPY ANTHOLOGY??? (please?)

I am thinking about an Agent Null novella for y'all as an Xmas present. :D

:cat690: Please do!! I feel he has not had enough buildings dropped on him yet. :D I'll be wearing my LP Christmas scent and reading on my Kindle by my fake fireplace!!

Because of my interesting and positive results w/ the Open Windows that I was able to experience through my sample of Levitation ( I SO wish I could have gotten a bottle of Levitation before it sold out, but didn't have the $$$ in time :( ) and because of all of the positive imput I got from people here on OW, I ordered a bottle of spray 60/40 alcohol/ silicone base for both myself and my partner, since he expressed an interest in trying it too. We felt that it was something we could both benefit from.

Also, all for me, trial vials of SMF, Cougar, Sex and Violins, and requested OCCO Black and Gold. Can't wait for my order to arrive! This stuff should all be VERY interesting! ;)

Well, I've been out of the game a bit lately and I am most certainly ready to get back in. Seeing as pennies are a little short, I can't go too wild, not to mention the hopes that there will be some kind of magical sale going on around August.

I definitely need more Heart's Ease, last month's Lavender Vel...something and July's monthly sampler set. But may hold out for the Sale if it goes on, if I can wait...hmmmm waiting...not feeling the love for waiting...me wants now...

Holy COW! I JUST made an order and I already have a wish list...GADS!

OCCO Blue and Gold. I just tried a sniffie called Sogni Incantati and WOW! YUM! I'm going to have to score a fb of that. If Sweet Chic survives long enough, I want to get that in a spray. I'm eying Empathy Potion but not sure that I have to have it...like it's ever about needs vs wants :D Heart & Soul, Hunter Trapper (for hubby) and maaaybe, Cougar Potion in spray...cuz it's SO absolutely fantastic! Jeeze...and that doesn't even include NRs...It's absolutely undeniable....I'm hopeless :A002::Emoticons04269:

Holy COW! I JUST made an order and I already have a wish list...GADS!

OCCO Blue and Gold. I just tried a sniffie called Sogni Incantati and WOW! YUM! I'm going to have to score a fb of that. If Sweet Chic survives long enough, I want to get that in a spray. I'm eying Empathy Potion but not sure that I have to have it...like it's ever about needs vs wants :D Heart & Soul, Hunter Trapper (for hubby) and maaaybe, Cougar Potion in spray...cuz it's SO absolutely fantastic! Jeeze...and that doesn't even include NRs...It's absolutely undeniable....I'm hopeless :A002::Emoticons04269:

You think there's ever a time when you say to yourself "I think I've got just about everything I could want?" I'm with you on the new list!! It's the sniffies, I tell you!!! Every time I try them, there's something that I want. Spontaneous Combustion, Shadow Dance (don't remember who mentioned that one but so pretty!!), now it's Embody the Tarot: The Sun. And hopefully no one tells me how good The World is because I was looking at that one too!! Can't wait to see the new boxes you got. Craft stores really seem a great place for finding them!!

StoreMy...YES! I've actually said that....quite a few times!lol "I'm good, there can't be anything else that I could want."

And YES! It's the sniffies! Then it's looking them up on the site...then looking them up in the review threads,,,where people mention other nommy sounding delights...which I in turn look up...the next thing I know...THE NEW LIST IS FORMING...

It's the sniffies...they start it...

:faint::Emoticons04287:

You think there's ever a time when you say to yourself "I think I've got just about everything I could want?" I'm with you on the new list!! It's the sniffies, I tell you!!! Every time I try them, there's something that I want. Spontaneous Combustion, Shadow Dance (don't remember who mentioned that one but so pretty!!), now it's Embody the Tarot: The Sun. And hopefully no one tells me how good The World is because I was looking at that one too!! Can't wait to see the new boxes you got. Craft stores really seem a great place for finding them!!

StoreMy...YES! I've actually said that....quite a few times!lol "I'm good, there can't be anything else that I could want."

And YES! It's the sniffies! Then it's looking them up on the site...then looking them up in the review threads,,,where people mention other nommy sounding delights...which I in turn look up...the next thing I know...THE NEW LIST IS FORMING...

It's the sniffies...they start it...

:faint::Emoticons04287:

:heart: HEE!!!!!!!!! Ladies, it's easy--just relax and repeat after me:

Hello. My name is (insert your name here) and I am an LP Addict.

See? All better. EMBRACE YOUR INNER LP ADDICT!

*gigglesnort*

:heart: HEE!!!!!!!!! Ladies, it's easy--just relax and repeat after me:

Hello. My name is (insert your name here) and I am an LP Addict.

See? All better. EMBRACE YOUR INNER LP ADDICT!

*gigglesnort*

Embracing my Inner LP Addict? Done!

Keeping her from sending all our grocery money to Mara every week? Still working on that one!

Edited by Just Ducky

Hmm..embrace her...but she's such a slippery lil' minx!

,,,I always say eating is over rated.... :hi5::smiley-laughing024:

YAY !!!! can't wait !

Embracing my Inner LP Addict? Done!

Keeping her from sending all our grocery money to Mara every week? Still working on that one!

Hmm..embrace her...but she's such a slippery lil' minx!

,,,I always say eating is over rated.... :hi5::smiley-laughing024:

I think that the skinny potion we've been wondering about is actually any potion found here. The more I buy, the less I eat. That's ok. I've accepted my addiction. I've embraced her. She keeps me smelling good and eventually, I will fit into that skinny pair of jeans. It's all good!!!

I think that the skinny potion we've been wondering about is actually any potion found here. The more I buy, the less I eat. That's ok. I've accepted my addiction. I've embraced her. She keeps me smelling good and eventually, I will fit into that skinny pair of jeans. It's all good!!!

:rofl222:

*snuffles, wipes tears from eyes while climbing up from floor* AMEN SISTAH!

Here is how you are seen after using meth:

meth-addict4.jpg

Here's how you feel after admitting your addiction to Mara's perfumes and pheros:

Mysterious

Malugina_069.jpg

Sexy!

top-10-hottest-cartoon-characters_flash.

Pretty powerful.... and flexible too. :Emoticons0424:

elastigirl.jpg?w=300&h=231

Yeah... I'm not really seeing this as a problem.

Mysterious made me think of Midnight Masquerade immediately!LOL!

Oh my gosh, it does!!! I just picked it because I have a thing for masks. LOL Now if I could just get my husband to wear one....

• 2 weeks later...

OK..who has just gone completely mental on the $10 sale? I know I'm not the only one...fess up...

Blood and Snow

Lava Rain

Candle in the Wind

Marigold and Amaranth

Saturday Night Special

Spontaneous Combustion

Sugared Moon Dust

Voodoo Fondue

Wax Poetic

AND I STILL HAVE MY WISH LISt YET...that I'm saving for "the other" sale :smiley-laughing024::moneyfairy13::moneyfairy13::moneyfairy13:

Well, a few I had on my "sale" list ended up on the $10 thread so I have reserved the following:

Voodoo Fondue - might get a back up

Shadow Dance

Vamp Cafe

Sea Find

Armed & Dangerous

Prophetic Pie

Skelly Head Flambé

Rowdy Raunchy & Rude

I'm scared. The other sale hasn't even started yet!!!

I'm scared. The other sale hasn't even started yet!!!

Me too. I REALLY don't have spare cash this month but omg, the $10 sale had some bottles on my "I want to buy these sometime when I have extra cash" list. I may have to cash in some forum post credits to last this sale. lol.

I'm with you Maiea!!! I really wasn't planning on spending as much on the $10 sale but once I saw how many were left, I thought maybe I'd better get my faves while I can and try a few new too that I probably wouldn't otherwise. No one was kidding about the huge boxes from Mara's sale, huh?

AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I just thought the most scary thought... We don't even know what August's NR will be!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!

I'm thinking a second mortgage may be in order.....

I'm thinking a second mortgage may be in order.....

We won't need to hand over our firstborns, will we?

Oh I was very good so far! Just Mistress Christmas and Vamp Cafe for me and my mom is going to be so excited because her Sinister Pink was in the $10 bin...yippee!

Now on to the next sale...

Nice control!!!

Thank you! I plan to stick to my specific list and budget for the next sale too, and a present for my sister.

It's the Bond Girl collection that is really foiling my budget plans. There are so many more from this last collection than I thought I would even consider that it is becoming a real problem. :arf:

eta: uh oh...my resolve is wavering. I just dragged out my sniffee box and I am sniffing some others on the $10 list that i forgot I loved. I will hold out until I see the next sale though.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

I have to be good for this sale. (Cat expenses). :( But I've scooped a bottle of Unwrapped and a bottle of Shen Tao (one of my faves) from the $10 bin, and I got a bottle of Shen Tao for our "Larder Girl" at work, (she makes the salads & appetizers). Whenever I wear Shen Tao to work, she always tells me how good I smell, and her eyes roll back in her head. :lol: She'll love it! :)

Waiting now, to see what's going to pop up in the other sale. I must show some restraint. Boo. :(

Eggers, good for you!!! I wish I had some restraint. :( I have my list and a good portion were over there so maybe I won't be as bad a girl as I think I will be!!! However, I have to say that Tyvey's impassioned thoughts of Sea Find did make me add that to the list and I certainly wasn't alone!! If she keeps going, Mara may have it sold out soon!! LOL