OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

OK..who has just gone completely mental on the $10 sale? I know I'm not the only one...fess up...

Blood and Snow

Lava Rain

Candle in the Wind

Marigold and Amaranth

Saturday Night Special

Spontaneous Combustion

Sugared Moon Dust

Voodoo Fondue

Wax Poetic

AND I STILL HAVE MY WISH LISt YET...that I'm saving for "the other" sale :smiley-laughing024::moneyfairy13::moneyfairy13::moneyfairy13:

I did, but these were all on my list with the exception of Sea Find, which Tyvey convinced us we all needed (once I saw the notes in it, I knew I had to have it) and Luna's Sungold Mocha which I have wanted to try forever but it had been long gone from when I started here....Here is my list below.

That Kind of Girl
Sinister Pink
Spontaneous Combustion
Sea Find

That Kind of Girl

Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch
Luna's Sungold Mocha

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really love Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch-- I don't know about the others, but that one is awesome. Since I already have a bottle, I'm going to get other bottles first but it is one I would consider getting a second bottle of-- especially if you like strong fragrances. I wouldn't have said I'm a big patchouli fan at all (actually, I hated it since I associated it with "dirty hippies") but it strikes just the right earthy note balanced out by the sweetness and resin smell of the amber. Good stuff!

I really love Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch-- I don't know about the others, but that one is awesome. Since I already have a bottle, I'm going to get other bottles first but it is one I would consider getting a second bottle of-- especially if you like strong fragrances. I wouldn't have said I'm a big patchouli fan at all (actually, I hated it since I associated it with "dirty hippies") but it strikes just the right earthy note balanced out by the sweetness and resin smell of the amber. Good stuff!

I got my first bottle of Lisa's Sugared Amber Patch, ​last year in September and I have just a few drops left of this baby, if you like this try it enhanced with EoW, it takes this scent to a whole other dimension.... It is awesome.

I'll have to try that-- I bet it's an awesome dirty-sexy scent. The amber and the patch are just so WARM and strong (in a good way.) It's the exact strength level I want in all of my LPs but only a few are able to attain. I'd wear mine more often but it's amped with a pheromone from another company (got it like that in a trade.) Great bedtime scent for me, or great out and about scent. Man, it's making me think about how to do a PE with amber, patch, and something wood-y.

We won't need to hand over our firstborns, will we?

Hmmm.... My first born is a single 30-year old male whose mommy taught him manners... So, might be I could arrange for a sizable number of FBs in exchange for him.... He's kind of a good one.... Anyone interested in a trade?

Hmmm.... My first born is a single 30-year old male whose mommy taught him manners... So, might be I could arrange for a sizable number of FBs in exchange for him.... He's kind of a good one.... Anyone interested in a trade?

:smiley-laughing024: You know, when you put it like that, it doesn't seem like a bad thing at all!!!

Hi everyone! This is my first time for the sale event, I am so excited. I scooped up 1 bottle each of Shen Tao, backstage pass, and S'more than a Feeling. I love sugary, vanilla-y smell so hopefully these will be good.

I couldn't resist but ordered 3 more: Mielihyvä, Wheat Siren, and Empress of Persica.

I guess I will have to skip lunch for awhile :)

Edited by LazyCat

Dang, if he was a bit older, I would grab him in a heartbeat....

LazyCat, it's my first sale event too!! Woo hoo!! I don't think you can go wrong with just about vanilla here. Hope to read your reviews once you get everything!!!!

LOL!!

Oh my! This made me think about my youngest son's experience in California last week. He's 18... In walks this smoking hot gorgeous Asian woman in her late thirties... With a smoking hot Australian accent... And he is ENTHRALLED but struggling with this attraction (because of her age). And she's obviously smitten with him. I was laughing so much about this! Watched it go on all morning then, at lunch, when she's purring and cooing at him and practically in his lap... Seriously, he's very attractive and intelligent and mature, I can see why she's into him... but he speaks to me in Hebrew, calling me mom... And THE LOOK on her face is priceless! Turns out some of her best friends are Jewish, so she says "That's your mom?". Man, does the direction of the convo shift then!

Later that evening he says something about how hot she was... And then says something about how now he gets how his friends feel around me... LOL!

We won't need to hand over our firstborns, will we?

I have no first born! But I'd offer any of our pooches...house broken, well mannered, don't get up on the furniture, short haired, shots all up to date, walk well on the leash, don't bark all day long at every noise (or worse yet at nothing)....what might they be worth?

Uh...not consciously taking anyone's son in trade for anything, thanks. ;)

I was teasing.... Just so everyone knows I have a wicked sense of humor...I'm not looking for anyone right now, I just need to get my last one graduated and into college and then I will feel like I made a success of my life...

No I wasn't commenting to anyone in particular, I know it's all in fun. None of us would actually trade our sons for perfume, lol.

And I thought we were all teasing :) and all in good fun :) :) after all, people aren't really commodities to be traded ...

And regarding the whole concept:

Still, every man is someone's son after all... And introductions are made in some form or another.... And all relationships involve compromise and give-and-take exchanges if they are to be successful (one partner can't always have it their way if the relationship is to be balanced)...

But back to the topic: just ordered from the sales bin:

Prophetic Pie; S'more Than aFeeling; Wheat Siren; Ghost Bumps; Lost Highway; Pumpkin Juice Cocktail... Now I have some Pesach Scents and Halloween scents with which to gift the Bears :)

I was teasing.... Just so everyone knows I have a wicked sense of humor...I'm not looking for anyone right now, I just need to get my last one graduated and into college and then I will feel like I made a success of my life...

*^ Yup! Thats the deal^^

And I thought we were all teasing :) and all in good fun :) :) after all, people aren't really commodities to be traded ...

Still, every man is someone's son after all... And introductions are made in some form or another.... And all relationships involve compromise and give-and-take exchanges if they are to be successful (one partner can't always have it their way if the relationship is to be balanced)...

Prophetic Pie; S'more Than aFeeling; Wheat Siren; Ghost Bumps; Lost Highway; Pumpkin Juice Cocktail... Now I have some Pesach Scents and Halloween scents with which to gift the Bears :)

Chai, what peach scent from that list is your favorite? thanks

And see, I was just going to say that this place could be a great mother's matchmaker site. You can get to know some ladies within the age bracket of your choosing AND know that your LP collection can grow exponentially because you will have a partner in crime!!

Chai, what peach scent from that list is your favorite? thanks

DD... Sorry, not peach... Pesach. The Hebrew name for the Jewish holiday of Passover. This past year I started wearing Chametz (bready) scents throughout Pesach/Passover as kind of a joke (inspired in part by Luna's theme-based weeks) and my girls thought the idea was a hoot. So, this upcoming Pesach/Passover I'm going to give them their own Chametz scent :) And, it's a lovely thing to be able to do so from the sales bin :)

Hmm, I'll have to ponder what my favorite peach scent is and get back to you. Anyone else, feel free to chime in with suggestions!

Well Shen Tao is a very popular peach scent, although I don't love it everyone I let sniff my vial did and doesn't Backstage Pass have peach in it? Now that one I may be mistaken on but I know Shen Tao for sure.

eta: yeah BP has peach, peony, vanilla, musk, honey...it is very nice.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

DD... Sorry, not peach... Pesach. The Hebrew name for the Jewish holiday of Passover. This past year I started wearing Chametz (bready) scents throughout Pesach/Passover as kind of a joke (inspired in part by Luna's theme-based weeks) and my girls thought the idea was a hoot. So, this upcoming Pesach/Passover I'm going to give them their own Chametz scent :) And, it's a lovely thing to be able to do so from the sales bin :)

Hmm, I'll have to ponder what my favorite peach scent is and get back to you. Anyone else, feel free to chime in with suggestions!

What a lovely idea, the nanny that I had for my kids for 14 years and my dear friend Ida I Jewish and I'm always looking for something unique to give her for the holidays. At 63, she is still a hoot and I'm now an official member of her book club at the Jewish Community Center. She is always asking me what I'm wearing when I see her once a week to take her grocery shopping and she now has 5 LP bottles in her collection. Thanks again for sharing this great idea.

Kittenish is my all-time favorite peach scent. But I'm also partial to Hotter Than Hell, Shelly B's Spring Fling and Empress of Persica.

Eggers, good for you!!! I wish I had some restraint. :( I have my list and a good portion were over there so maybe I won't be as bad a girl as I think I will be!!! However, I have to say that Tyvey's impassioned thoughts of Sea Find did make me add that to the list and I certainly wasn't alone!! If she keeps going, Mara may have it sold out soon!! LOL

That's what prompted me to get it, too. I was attempting to avoid the bin!

And Tyvey's efforts carried the day -- Sea Find is sold out!

And see, I was just going to say that this place could be a great mother's matchmaker site. You can get to know some ladies within the age bracket of your choosing AND know that your LP collection can grow exponentially because you will have a partner in crime!!

Stormey, Your a hoot

I have a whopload of lovely tradesies coming.

From the sale I'm getting Double O, and I WANT MAYBERRY...in a spray..but it MAY BE sold out! :(

Second choice is Sneaky Clean spray, and Babe in the Woods as my freebie! :)

From the clearance bin, Risen and Lost.Highway,though I might need to wait on those till next paycheck. I gotta keep it real with the finances here...sucks,but c'est la vie!

Cheese did you look at AF Mayberry's still there. I have what is about a small sniffie worth I can put in your box.. don't know if the timing will be good but I'll do it.

It is the best blueberry Ive ever had.

7 left on AF

Edited by StacyK

Okay I just put All Hallows eve on reserve from the sale, I'm trying to decise what I really want since my budget is non-existent this month. I've always wanted Lap of Luxury so I'll prob grab that... STILL on the fence with another $10 bottle (Prophetic Pie). Kind of tempted to grab something with Treasured hearts.... OR a spell potion. @_@ Argh, I can't decide.

Okay I just put All Hallows eve on reserve from the sale, I'm trying to decise what I really want since my budget is non-existent this month. I've always wanted Lap of Luxury so I'll prob grab that... STILL on the fence with another $10 bottle (Prophetic Pie). Kind of tempted to grab something with Treasured hearts.... OR a spell potion. @_@ Argh, I can't decide.

I've got Lap of Luxury and I think that you will like it. It's a really nice light scent!!

As for me, all I can say is "What DIDN"T I buy?" LOL And you know what, I don't feel bad.

Kittenish is my all-time favorite peach scent. But I'm also partial to Hotter Than Hell, Shelly B's Spring Fling and Empress of Persica.

Ida is coming to my house on Saturday for dinner, but bless her heart she knows my cooking skills are zero to none, so she gave me the shopping list and I will be rewarded with an amazing dinner and great company and then we will be off to a birthday party for a mutual friend of ours....I told her she can smell all of my samples and I will buy her some bottles for Hanukkah this year...

Ohhhh, sweet order

Oh boy am I excited or what!! I have been holding off on the HH and ST in the hopes they would be in the sale...never thought Autumn '11 would be and THAT has been on my list FOREVAH...I can't wait for my sister to see Sveet Tooth. She is a total foody and loves vampires so she will love her birthday present in September!!

I also remembered too late that I had meant to get a new Occo Red though. But really...can enough be enough already? Sheesh. I am such a spoiled LP Ho.