OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Spell oils aren't really my jam, so I can afford to hold off on the NRs until next month when some reviews have rolled in. Definitely a good thing; now I can knock some items off my wishlist!

10 Samples:

1. ...and I feel fine

2. Double O

3. Glass Slipper

4. Gitana

5. Mango Tango

6. Raspberry Chiffon

7. Tasty Tease

8. A Treasure of Copper

9. Unreasonable Pumpkin

10. Wicked

And a bottle of Upstairs, Downstairs as the prize in my cereal box! So much happiness. :D

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Double sampler sets for August/September, and another spray bottle of PopPotion. Once the NR descriptions are posted, full bottles will undoubtedly be acquired, too. Come to mama, my little darlings . . . smoochie smoochie

August/September is phenomenal beyond words. If we all felt like family before, now it's like we all live on the same block! :hearts0425:

I am SO HAPPY to see Spell Potions! :D It's why I first wandered over to LPMP anyway - for the magickal potions!

I'm pretty sure I won't need all 20 of them but I think I will go for a monthly FB set and some extras as sample sizes:

Smitten Kitten - Attraction Potion
Whisker Wishes - Wishing Potion
Lucky Dog - For Attracting Good Luck
Black Cat*Hex Breaker - Anti-Hex Potion
Glamour Puss - Glamour Potion/Beauty Enhancer
Gimme Money - Traditional Spicy Fast Money Potion
Focus & Acuity Potion
Defensive Magic Potion - Protection, Deflect Negativity Away
BFF Friendship Potion
Shut Up and Get a Job - Phero Enhanced Employment Potion with Swimming w/ Sharks

sample:
Communication Potion
Patience Potion w/Balm Bomb
Sweet Dreams & Comfort Potion

Weeeelll.....I already reserved 4 of the August PEs :blush: so I'm going to really try--I swear I'll try! :lol:--to be selective when it comes to anything else, at least this month. I'm eyeing the attraction potions (Smitten Kitten, etc.) because I have a feeling those are going to be sexy or foody or possibly both and that's right up my alley.

Hmm, let's see if I can remember them all:

Sale Bin:

Lady Frost

Sea Find

Aug/Sept sampler (all 20)

Marsha Mellow

Unbridled

LAM Pink Amber

sample of Blue Corn Girl

Freebies:

Adrienne's Tangy Ylang

Phantom's Breath

Pillow Patter

OK. It's official. I received and paid for my invoice so it's an official purchase :D

I feel NO guilt, NO second guessing, ZERO twinge of doubt. My B-day is Sept 5th and this order is my B-day gift to me - I could use this rationale at this time every year :P

A lot of things will be brand new for me and some are even UNSNIFFED to me, but I had to throw in a few back ups of favorites as well...off to update my laptop's folder on what notes are in which perfumes....this could take a while :blush:

$10 Dollar Bin

Lava Rain

Wax Poetic

Spontaneous Combustion

Sugared Moon Dust

Blood on Snow

Candle in the Wind

Marigold and Amaranth

Saturday Night Special

Voodoo Fondue

Cocamama

An Act of Violets

SALE!

ITEMS FOR PURCHASE

OCCO Blue
OCCO Gold

LAM Peach Butter Cream

Cougar Potion

CoCo Honey

Sweet Chic

Unscented Popularity Potion

Songi Incantati

LAM! Sandalwood & Resins

BAM! Sandalwood & Resins

Cuddle Bunny

Unscented Balm Bomb

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid

Velvet Kisses

Whisker Wishes

Breath of Nirvana

Glamour Puss

Ambre Amore

Come To Me Lover

FREEBIES!

EGG 2011

Elixir of Worldly Delights

SPELL KIT PERSUASION POTION

Naked Twilight

Elan Vitale

Mermaids of Atlantis

Trial Viles: 2 Luv Truffle, 3 EGG 2011

Hungry Heart

Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla

Coconut Breeze--------

Celebutante

Carolyn's Man Nip

Glitter Kissed

NYMPH!

I was SO happy to see Naked Twilight! Oh, and Luv Truffle! There were some that I'd never heard of but the descriptions looked too great to pass up aaaaand of course there are always those ones we're on the fence about that this sale just gives you that nudge you need to take the plunge LOL! Excited for the NRs too! OH GEEZE - poor mail man, I'll be a stalkin' that man fo- sho! :Emoticons0424:I hope he can lift the box to get it to my house! :blink:

I can only say one thing NuTrix:

:2403:

My addiction salutes you. :shopping-spree:

That's an AWESOME order! Now I don't feel too bad!

Heres mine! It's gonna be a big package!

Peony Crunch Cake

Sweet Vanilla Plum

Autumn Leaves

Almost One of the Boys

Candied Violet Fluff -x 2

Peony Crunch Cake -

Sweet Vanilla Plum

Smitten Kitten -

Whisker Wishes

-Psychic Eye -

Glamour Puss -

Gimme Money

-Sweet Dreams and Comfort -

Come to Me, Lover -

BFF

-Lucky Dog -

Love Immortal

Sugared Roses

Agent XXX

10 DOLLAR BIN

Haunted Hallows

Spinerett

Prophetic Pie

Marigold and Anaranth

FREEBIES

Blessing Oil

Kanary Kreme

Buttercream Rose

Lustylicious

Fluer De Vanille

Autumn Wishes

Edited by hearts

Like I said ...hopefully the mail men will be able to lift the boxes for delivery! LOL

You know...I really like how we all support one another here!!! :D ^_~

Rose, I'm with you! I'm just flat out broke!

BUT: I has a second job now that I start thurs :)

AND my next check should be almost double what this one is,AND it's my birthday on September 16th!

So: my next order before the sale ends will be bigger. This one is small, but I'm still pretty excited to get it!

This time I got half the new releases in a monthly sampler, a bottle of Double O, my free bottle of Wolf and the Shepardess, and my awesome present from Mara :Patience Potion :D

Next time: FB Lucky Dog

Other half of sample set

Free LP Spring 2009

FB BFF Potion

Linas Violet Fluff

Free Moon of the Falling Leaves annnd if I can swing it :

FB Courage Potion

FB Hex Breaker orrr Love Immortal

Free Mississippi Moon or Espiritual..or ...Spinarette or Castle Crumble!..plus I'd like to throw in a couple 10 dollar ones IF possible.

ETA: I'm gonna be watchin the heck outta the trade threads after this sale! See what didn't work for others, maybe I can buy cheaply!

Edited by cheeseburger79

it's my birthday on September 16th!

ETA: I'm gonna be watchin the heck outta the trade threads after this sale! See what didn't work for others, maybe I can buy cheaply!

Hello Fellow Sept baby! Happy birthday to you too!

& Ditto on he trade threads for missed outs! :D

I got a 10 bottle set of

Breath of Nirvana

Hex Breaker

Patience Potion

Communication Potion

Courage and Bravery Potion

Whisker Wishes

Shut Up and Get A Job

Defensive Magic

Lucky Dog

and a mad scientist blend.

and also the six free bottles from the sale thread. WHEEE!

So I finally got those 4 PEs I mentioned earlier:

Lina's Candied Violet Fluff

Lina's Autumn Leaves

Cinnamon Vanilla Musk

Tyvey's Peony Crunch Cake

and some from the Spell Collection!

Communication Potion

Breath of Nirvana

samples of BFF Potion, Whisker Wishes, Pro-Create and Glamour Puss

I spent half an hour this afternoon to put in my order but was stuck when I key in my freebies. Luckily the cart was not emptied when I got home from dinner so I continued with my order. I hope I didn't mess it up.

My order was for: Spell Potions x 20, UN LFN, UN SWS x 2, UN Charisma, Merlin's Blend and LP O (my very first bottle after 3 years here)

Freebies: A Bun Dance, Mapacho, Open Sesame, De Luscious x 2, Fleur de Vanille x 2, Frosted Spray, Autumn 2011 spray, Coconut Breeze, Promise, Blushing Embers, Peaceful Home, Road Opener samples x 5, AT Amethyst sample, AT Gold sample, AT Sapphires sample, AT Emeralds sample and Essential Bliss sample.

SQUEEEEAL! :cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690::cat690:

I got my notification that my package has been shipped! I should get it not ONLY before my B-day, but in time for vacation too! I will be slathering up! I can see it now...hubby pacing with a fretful look as his wife rolls on the floor, giggling uncontrollably, amongst all her new goodies...sniffling from one bottle to the next, to the next, to the next.....

:jumpforjoy::yeahthat::lol2::it-s-a-beautiful-thing::in-love::rofl222::morph::birthday-balloon::hubbahubba:

:Emoticons04231::heart708:

I just put my down payment on my august/sept full bottle collection.

I did decide to double down on some and drop some other bottles, but I'm very excited with what I have asked to have set aside:

Breath of Nirvana, Communication Potion, Focus and Acuity, Glamour Puss, Smitten Kitten, Psychic Eye,

and then I doubled-down on

Black Cat Hex Breaker, Defensive Magic Potion, Gimme Money, Lucky Dog, Shut up & Get a job, Whisker Wishes, and Courage and Bravery.

Come to me Lover was an almost-pick, as was Patience Potion, but I figured I had other ones in this collection and in mine at home to cover those bases.

soon I will pick my free bottles. This is an amazing time of year. I will definitely be better prepared next year :)

I ordered a full bottle set, but was just a little late to get a FB of WW :( Ah well, I got some trials of it.

I ordered a FBs set of Glamour Puss, smittent kitten and Lucky dog, Amber Amour, Nirvana, Defensive mag, Love Immortal, Psychic Eye, Gimmie Money!, Focus potion. and a trial set of the other 10.

Miss Hazel if you feel you have too much Whisker Wishes please let me know :D XO

Edited by StacyK

I did decide to double down on some and drop some other bottles, but I'm very excited with what I have asked to have set aside:

Breath of Nirvana, Communication Potion, Focus and Acuity, Glamour Puss, Smitten Kitten, Psychic Eye,

Black Cat Hex Breaker, Defensive Magic Potion, Gimme Money, Lucky Dog, Shut up & Get a job, Whisker Wishes, and Courage and Bravery.

Come to me Lover was an almost-pick, as was Patience Potion, but I figured I had other ones in this collection and in mine at home to cover those bases.

soon I will pick my free bottles. This is an amazing time of year. I will definitely be better prepared next year :)

Great Order, I have been saving for this sale, since last year, and I'm going to start putting money aside for next years sale starting in September. This is such and amazing sale /opportunity Mara gives her customers.

DD, good idea, lol. I had no idea how complicated this could get.. and lets not forget about phero month. There's the Xmas fund and the LP Fund

:D

I ordered the double sampler sets for Aug/Sept. I wanted to let Mara know that my free bottle request of Soaked in Audacious be in oil. I dont think I specified that. Hope that helps and that I'm posting in the correct topic area. Thanks in advance!

Great order and you've got 2 bottles of WW?!? , I skipped Breath of Nirvana, Smitten Kitten and Come to me lover for Lucky Dog, Shut up and Get A Job and Sleep Potion. I'm thinking of getting another half set since I love the spell potions here.

I've got 27 bottles in the sale(s) so far, but it's not even September yet, mwahaha.

I've got about the same amount as you and just when I think I'm done, I realzie I need yet some more, I figure this is the best time to buy with the sale and all, well that my story and I'm sticking with it....LOL