OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well she told me she was planning on it. Not sure if she actually did.

I stand corrected. She worked all day. Phooey.

Yeah I was like, "OMG woman you need to rest!"

It's actually:

I have spent $200, so I get to choose FOUR Free Bottles, etc. ($100 gift)

So four free bottles of your choice from the sale list.

I understand you get 10 fb oil for $200. What does 10 fb of spray go for?

It's actually:

I have spent $200, so I get to choose FOUR Free Bottles, etc. ($100 gift)

So four free bottles of your choice from the sale list.

Actually, I think she means she can buy the 10 bottle set (in oil) for $200... so how much would a 10 bottle set of sprays cost?

hmmmm....

so if ten bottles of oil perfume go for $200 saving $50, it's like getting two bottles (of the ten) free, right?

So would it be add up whatever 8 bottles of spray is, and get two free? My guess would be maybe $320?

Edited by MissHazel

I generally opt for oils for it's staying power but I'm in an experimental phase w the spell potions and wanna play around with the different options of oil vs spray. Its prob gonna be about 300-320 like you said MissHazel and I like the idea of saving in bulk but kinda on the fence on throwing down that kinda cash. My other plan is to get 1 fb of lucky dog oil and a 10 set sample (which would include defensive magic and hex breaker) and turn those samples into sprays. That saves some money but I like the convenience of being able to grab an lp ready made spray esp if in transit. Hmm decisions, decisions..

Every time I've said I was finished, I came back. :moneyfairy13: Been doing some Christmas/Birthday shopping and general secret stashing :moneyfairy13::shopping-spree: but now, I actually feel like I finally got everything I could want. Some I won't ever be able to try other than maybe a sniffie from a kind person or a fortunate look at the trade threads (and to the ladies that I have bought from on the trade thread Thank you!!) but I have to say that regarding scents, I think my collection is now full of some of the "Best of..." series, "Most Dirty Naughty..." series and everything in between. The spell potions I most wanted, I was able to purchase and because Mara is the consummate professional (and heard the gnashing of teeth), I was able to get a couple more that I wasn't able to the first go round.

I think I'm now ready to move forward. I can. I feel it. I don't know what awaits but dangit, I'm going to smell fantastic doing whatever it is.

Finally got my order in this morning:

A full set for my sister - BFF, Hex Breaker, Defensive Potion, Courage Potion, Communication Potion, Come to Me Lover, Lucky Dog, Gimme $, Get A Job, Whisker Wishes.

Extra bottles of Hex Breaker, Defensive Potion and Ambre Amour, Sneaky Clean for myself.

Free bottles - A Treasure of Silver x 2, Open Sesame, Mistress of Fate, Essential Bliss HW, Peaceful Home and Sarasvati: Creativity Potion.

Not quite done but I think it's enough to last a lifetime.

I thought I bought a bottle of Glamour Potion for me sis ........

Edited by JOC

Can you all believe I'm thinking about more? Seriously.

This sale is just so hard to resist....I keep thinking - "meh...I'll just get the others later if they still have them then great - if not then it wasn't meant to be".

And then THAT OTHER SIDE SAYS... "but you could get 2 and 1 free NAAAOW......"

What should I do...What should I do... :Emoticons04280:

Can you all believe I'm thinking about more? Seriously.

This sale is just so hard to resist....I keep thinking - "meh...I'll just get the others later if they still have them then great - if not then it wasn't meant to be".

And then THAT OTHER SIDE SAYS... "but you could get 2 and 1 free NAAAOW......"

What should I do...What should I do... :Emoticons04280:

Buy them now! Duh! Lol. I'm a good enabler too ;)

Buy them now! Duh! Lol. I'm a good enabler too ;)

This is just ONE of the reasons I love you! :angelhug:

I only need someone to echo the voice(s) in my head to make the correct rationalization...I appreciate your enablement and promise that I always will :love:

K after a sale ordering frenzy this month- I am not allowing myself to order again until October! I hope I can do it....

Um. Yeah. THAT'S what I said.... :Emoticons04269: Not happenin'....

The way I look at it, take a month off, relax... enjoy the smellies and then along comes autumny holiday loving new scents. I've got a start to some Christmas and birthday shopping for December and come October, I'll be doing my 12 hour night shifts for awhile... unless something amazing comes and takes me away like Calgon.

OK...just a few more things...

Rapturous Reverie

Blessing oil

Nox 2009

Spell Weaver

Love Potion Original

Unreasonable Pumpkin

This is it...seriously...until October...I hope....

The way I look at it, take a month off, relax... enjoy the smellies and then along comes autumny holiday loving new scents. I've got a start to some Christmas and birthday shopping for December and come October, I'll be doing my 12 hour night shifts for awhile... unless something amazing comes and takes me away like Calgon.

Yep, I lied. I couldn't help it. It was like Edgar Allen Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart except there was no heart, just the soft ticking of a clock hand saying the sale would soon be closed. It was a sound that no one else seemed to notice but me and the madness could be soothed by only one (more) thing... Flambé.

Luckily, October is only 2 and a half weeks away, everyone!

LOL. WE ARE ALL JUST PLAIN HOPELESS LOL!

I already have a wish list started. :rolleyes:

Want . . . no, NEED . . . a full bottle of Gimme Money, but looks like even the rebrew is gone already. *Sigh* Thank goodness for street corners and pencil cups.

I'm actually kind of thinking of getting either some G2 or B2 in the future. I'm excited to see what the fall season brings... this summer was pretty amazing for perfumes.

Fideau; it's a fancy way of saying Fido! :lol:

lol can't spell t.

get it Fideau like Eau de Toilette?

ohhhhhh yes now I can spell it.. okay here's the thing about the name that made me not even think about purchasing.. in Spanish the title reminds me of fideo- which is a type of soup - so my brain automatically goes to fideo, and I looove soup, I just don't want to smell like it.