OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

LV you are effin hilarious every time on every post!

I'm considering putting together a small lab too concoct lethal dosages of lp's. :P I've been studying all nighters in the phermone threads to narrow my list. Anyone know when the phero sale will be?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean that's every year? I thought it was just a special pro-mo type thing...once and done....COOL! :cat690:

I ordered my coveted bottle of 221 B boosted with SS4W with my last order.. can't wait.

I think I need to ask for a trench coat for X Ma's to wear it with. :heart:

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

Halloween Sampler set ,2 bottles of Loki's Muggie, and 2 bottles of Whisker Wishes- oh and a bottle of FP

Fuck and I forgot bottles of Sveet Tooth, Amber Amoure and Wink at the Moon.

I really really really wanted those and keep forgetting to order them- I'll just wait til the PEs so I can ask for an invoice

I have to order some Fang! I always seem to like the woodsy scents so I might do a first here and order a full bottle right off. But I am really looking forward to the pheromone sale!

Fuck and I forgot bottles

I know what you mean, there are a few fucks I wish I could forget too. If these bottles help, then I may want some too haha. :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Ordered Oct Trial set plus FBs of FP, Cats Eye, Apparition (just sounds amazing), Sweet Dreams & Comfort potion,my daughter hijacked mine (whatever works!) and finally a FB of BAM (vanilla honey). Sigh... no more for a while, I think.

Ordered the sampler set for October, plus my first PE! I am hoping I don't fall in love with as many of this month's new releases as I think I'm going to....it was pretty hard not to just hit Full Bottle Set!

Scooped the last of my PE and asked for FBs of Flying Potion, Cauldron Cake, Pumpkin Souffle and Apparition and samples of Tara n Tula and Eye of the Moggie...SO excited!!! Squeeeeeeeeeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got extra bottles of the Apparition because it looks scrummy like the campfire caramel PE I was thinking about - Thank you Mara! TOO AMAZING!

I got extra bottles of the Apparition because it looks scrummy like the campfire caramel PE I was thinking about - Thank you Mara! TOO AMAZING!

Yeah that's what I was referring to when I told you "wait and see." She had already come up with it before you posted that idea.

I ordered FBs of Treat, Apparition and Flying Potion. Samples of Pumpkin Soufflé, Nip of Autumn, Cauldron Cake and Tombstone Tart.

I totally forgot a sample of Moggie... I'll have to add it when I buy some of the PEs.

Edited by hearts

I got an October sampler, a bottle of Katerina Suit, and one each of Pro-Create and Lucky Dog. I'd like to order more of the spell potions, to complete my collection, but they'll have to wait, (and I'll just have to hope that they're still available when I'm able to buy). For now, WOOHOO!!! I got a bottle of Katerina Suit! I totally thought I was gonna miss out on that one. And Lucky Dog, too. I thought that one would be long gone by now. And I've been itching for a bottle of Pro-Create. HAPPY! :D

Sampler, so we can sniff ALL of 'em, but FB of Apparition (holy cow sounds good!) and Pumpkin Souffle! DID NOT HESITATE! I'm always bummed when I don't order the sampler RIGHT as they release...

Yeah that's what I was referring to when I told you "wait and see." She had already come up with it before you posted that idea.

Mara's psychic too! LOL! She said the same thing when I sent my request for my left over PE bottles and told her what I had in mind....Ridiculously excited to get my piddies on dat one!

I'm fascinated by the Flying Potion...it "looks" all foodie and sticky and spice....which makes me think decadent heavy treats...but then there's ylang ylang, grapefruit and cassis which makes me think light and sugary - which will it be? Will it be both? Will it be neither? Will I be off and this will be a complete surprise I would have never guessed?! (probably door #3 LOL!)

It sounds amazing! Like something my hubby might like too...as in, not just tolerate lol :D

Gads...I have a November list already....AND I forgot to order Super for Men! Not that hubby cares :rolleyes: I LOVE him in Un for Men and wonder how similar they will smell? I think I need to complete my OCCO collection and get that fb of OCCO Black...and then there's LP Black that I want to try again...and the Nov NRs.... :blink::lol:

Well, I just placed my order for a FB of LP Black, FB of Cauldron Cake, and samps of T. Tart, and P. soufflé. Can't wait.... I boosted my Cauldron Cake w/ La Femme Noir. Hope that's a decent pairing.

Lol, Raq! Awesome avi!

UN is a bit more brisk than SUPER, IMO.

OHMYGOODNESS that just makes it sound all that much scrummier!

I ordered a sample and fb of flying potion which I was planning on Maras recommendation alone, now with it's rave reviews I'm near over the moon about it's arrival. I'm considering samples of Pumpkin Souffle, stoked this rummy butterscotch scented treat is all the rave since a hot buttered rum ingredient was my one wish on the list, Fang just cause it's Fang :P gotta love the name, lable, a classic dedicated to the little boy in every man.. and Eye of the Moggie which reviews on this brew are almost null but I don't see as a bad thing more reverse psychology. Could Moggie be the runaway hit fall fragrance that's hushed about so hoarders can take this secret to their grave?? I might have to find out first hand and consider adding these to my next purchase which hopefully is Lady Victorias Black Panther if and when Mara gives me the heads up on that purchase.

LOL no; Eye of the Moggie will sell out quick because it's a variant of Cat's Eye, but that may be the same reason it hasn't been so quickly reviewed. I plan to get to it this weekend.

Ugh... I feel so guilty and greedy! I just made a second order this month, (while I'm waiting for my first to arrive *winces with shame*). :blush: But I just cannot let Eye of the Moggie slip through my greedy little fingers! Or Flying Potion, for that matter. I'm so ashamed of myself! I'd very purposefully made a small order after the October releases came out, because I know I'll be going whole hog next month, which I've saved for, specifically. So I've ordered full bottles of Flying Potion, ('cause I just plain want it), Lina's Pumpkin Cake Batter, (I blame that cute label), the last bottle of Lady V's Black Panther, (unless someone had reserved it before I did, and I just didn't see it), and Eye of the Moggie.

A long time ago someone graciously sent me an almost full sniffie of Cat's Eye, which I tried once, and then guarded with my life, because it's freaking gorgeous. I'm wearing a bit of it today, whilst trying not to let my eyes roll back in my head. And I realized that I simply cannot do without Eye of the Moggie. Period. Besides, Eggers is a moggie, and he would be very disappointed indeed, if I didn't splurge on *his* special bottle.

Ugh... I feel so guilty and greedy! I just made a second order this month, (while I'm waiting for my first to arrive *winces with shame*). :blush: But I just cannot let Eye of the Moggie slip through my greedy little fingers! Or Flying Potion, for that matter. I'm so ashamed of myself! I'd very purposefully made a small order after the October releases came out, because I know I'll be going whole hog next month, which I've saved for, specifically. So I've ordered full bottles of Flying Potion, ('cause I just plain want it), Lina's Pumpkin Cake Batter, (I blame that cute label), the last bottle of Lady V's Black Panther, (unless someone had reserved it before I did, and I just didn't see it), and Eye of the Moggie.

If it's any comfort, I am contemplating doing exactly the same thing with Flying Potion and Eye of the Moggie! I ordered the NR sampler a week ago, but with a PE, so it will be a couple more weeks before it comes, and reviews on both of these have me worried they will sell out....

ETA: And Flying Potion is indeed sold out! Eye of the Moggie, here I come...

Edited by Blackcat